Manly Pants Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now he lay on his side, caressing her, enjoying how beautiful she really was.

"You have no idea, do you?" he whispered to the now sleeping Kathy, and with that he snuggled close to her and dropped off to sleep.

"Come in," Harley said and Kathy quickly pulled the sheets up over her shoulders so nothing was showing. It was the middle of the next morning and they still hadn't gotten out of bed. Harley's attendant came in carrying several packages. He set them politely on the foot of the bed, turned, and left. By the shape and size of the boxes, Kathy knew what they contained. She turned to Harley, overjoyed, and with a nod, Harley set her on the gifts.

But she again looked puzzled when she held up clothing more suited to a young man than a young woman. A polo shirt, slacks, socks and shoes. There was even a baseball cap. Harley had momentarily forgotten the object of his surprise because of how lovely the girl looked standing there naked in the morning sun. Her ivory skin reflected the light and made the whole room glow. But now he blinked and smiled into her eyes.

"Man clothes?" she said in good natured bewilderment. Harley nodded.

"Put them on, would you?" he said. "I have a joke to play on someone." The playful intent seemed to catch the girl's playful nature and she quickly dressed in the things, first slipping on the brand new Fruit 'o the Loom underwear - which gave Harley's cock an unexpected rise - then the socks and shirt. She put on the slacks, threaded the belt through the hoops and finished up with the shoes and cap. She stood for inspection before Harley, and he could barely contain himself. She was completely and utterly adorable but he caught her eye and motioned at the back of his hair. She realized hers was still hanging down long behind her and so quickly removed the cap, wound her hair up in a bun and got it safely tucked away beneath the cap again. She stood smiling proudly at him.

"Very man now, eh?" she said, and Harley nodded. He thought perhaps a coat of some kind might help, but it was near hopeless. He smiled back and nodded again, then got off the bed and started to get dressed. He turned to have another glance at the girl and found her staring, wantonly, at his dick.

"First the joke on my friend," he said, and Kathy blushed when she realized she'd been caught staring.

Walking through the lobby again, now that it was day time and filled with guests and new arrivals, was the prime test Harley had in mind. The girl walked along beside him, and though dressed as a man, had apparently no idea how to act like one. He stopped her in an out of the way corner.

"Walk more with your shoulders," he whispered, and she nodded and smiled. They resumed their way to the distant restaurant, and in moments after starting off, a single glance told Harley the girl had forgotten everything he'd just tried to show her. She seemed quite unaware of it, simply enjoying being in such a rich and lavish establishment. The finally made it to the restaurant.

"Brunch for the lady and yourself?" was the question and a glance told Harley that Kathy's pride in being 'Very man' had just come crashing down. Harley accepted the menus and followed the man to be seated. Kathy, despite her attempt to 'walk with her shoulders' - after the reminder of her feminine appearance - was treated as quite the lady by the waiter. She sat grumpily.

"Don't worry," Harley said, leaning to her ear. "You're doing fine."

"I not," she said, crossing her arms angrily. "I trying very hard, Harley, trying pretend for friend of yours. Maybe I shouldn't meet? Run away maybe - hide?"

"Just relax, sweetie," Harley whispered, and hearing herself referred to as sweetie, calmed her instantly. He put his hand over hers and she turned it up and clasped it gently.

They had their food and took their time over coffee and small talk. Harley hardly knew what to say to her, but she didn't mind talking about herself and was quite forthcoming, though still rather soft spoken about it.

As she had mentioned earlier, she had been the product of a failed abortion, raised in an orphanage, mistreated brutally by some and had escaped to be on her own. She had grown up according to what she felt and knew about herself rather than what was told to her or expected of her and, biologically, though equipped with a penis and testicles, her female side had completed the task of her development. She had missed the sexual reassignment surgery afforded many babies in the Western world, a surgery now coming under closer scrutiny, and grew up as a biological female.

But though birth had robbed her of any sense of pride or self confidence, it added its own pluses to her string of negatives; she had become nothing short of breathtakingly beautiful. This she largely ignored, constantly reminded of what she physically was by the appendage growing from her crotch and therefore, in her mind, she was meant for nothing more than she already had. Looking back, it was while realizing this that Harley fell in love with her.

After the leisurely meal, they strolled out of the restaurant side by side, Harley wishing he hadn't put on the whole show with the men's clothes so he could hold her hand. Then he remembered that the girl hadn't fooled a single person so far, and so reached out and grabbed her hand.

"Your friend is no-showing," she said shyly. "Okay now to holding hands. I'm loving that." Harley smiled across at her but she didn't see. They went upstairs so she could change into one of the other outfits Harley's attendants had been instructed to purchase, but while she was standing there in her men's style underwear, Harley let himself lose control.

Kathy giggled as she was playfully tackled to the bed, arms and legs sprawling, and then a hand swiftly jerking her underwear off. She struggled half-heartedly with her attacker and then gave in, lay still, her chest rising in a gasp, when Harley's lips encircled her left nipple. Harley made love to her, to her entire body for the next two hours. He couldn't stop once he'd begun and didn't want to. He kissed and licked every square inch of the girl's writhing body, paying special close attention to the smooth hairless area just behind her small scrotum. He licked her there and she seemed extremely sensitive and he knew it was probably because that was where her vagina would have been had she had the operation. Her cock stuck up stiff the whole time he licked her there, and then he pulled back and continued kissing and licking his way down both her legs. There seemed to be no part of her, anywhere, that wasn't exceptionally sensitive and responsive to his touch. She seemed almost on the point of orgasm when he reached her feet, and this time when he went a step further and actually sucked on her toes, she twisted and squirmed, her whole body shivering. Harley knelt there at her feet, enjoying one foot and then the other, and then back again, remembering his ex-wife and how she laughed at how ticklish this portion of their love making would be. But this girl loved what he was doing, as much if not more than he enjoyed doing it.

But then he turned her over on her front and worked his way up her back. Her legs folded at the knees and waved anxiously in the air, so he pushed her knees apart and lay between them kissing her buns, prying them open and licking her sphincter, and then kissing his way up her spine. She was more than ready when he reached the nape of her neck, and with a little lotion, he slipped into her rectum and began reaming her again.

The girl was so on the edge. Harley held her to himself and rolled them both over so she was laying full length on top of him, his dick still buried up her butt. She lay there shuddering, her tiny prick stiff as a board, and then Harley was reaching up and massaging her breasts and caressing her sides. Finally she reached some inner point of no return. She pushed herself up, got her knees to each side of Harley and knelt there gasping, combing her fingers through her tangled hair. Harley lay there smiling at the sight of her; her beautiful back, waist, hips, shoulders and arms. He dropped his eyes to the bottoms of her feet now visible, then looked over to where the shapely roundness of her ass-cheeks were punctuated by the stiff thickness of the cock still buried up between them. After a moment she lifted up and inch or two and sat down, then lifted and sat, rubbing Harley's sensitive boner on all sides at once. The fit was tight but slick, like a fist stroking him off. He watched and listened, felt what was being done, felt the tight squeezing of the girl's liquid anus, but decided that seeing her doing this to herself was worth more than the shivery tingles his cock was giving him.

(continued in CH 2)

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Start!

I'm liking this very much! Good pacing and plot development. Keep 'em coming...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My New Trainer Workouts will never be quite the same.in Transgender & Crossdressers
She Has a What?! Teaching his roommate how to use her assets.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Darren meets Danielle, a petite redhead w/ something extra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sweet, Young Stephanie Delicious girl next door has a big surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Best Prom Ever A senior takes the girl of his dreams to the prom.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories