Manly Pants Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Manly pants!" Kathy laughed, but the sound was horrid and strained. Harley looked worried for a moment, but the girl caught her breath. "Now I can be excited and nobody can see!" She laughed again; Harley did too, knowing that if this beautiful, warm and loving creature ever did want to have reassignment surgery, he would have absolutely no problem paying for it.

He did know however that hearing the girl's relieved and joyous laughter was beyond any riches he possessed.

And now, almost a year later, Harley raised the translucent white veil and beheld the beauty of the girl he had come to love so much. She smiled at him, her eyes filling with tears, and when their lips met, her warmth, her fragrance - her love - seemed to fill the space around and between them. Somewhere distantly, applause erupted, but it was far away and fading fast.

"I love you Harley," Kathy whispered when their kiss ended.

"I love you too," Harley said, and then they turned and waved at the wedding guests. He squeezed the girl's hand in his, and then they were off, making their way through raining grains of rice toward the limo.

END

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Horny and Romantic

I liked this story a lot. Plenty of sex with a pinch of romance added in. Although i like lots of sex in my stories, sometimes the brutality written in just doesn't do it for me.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My New Trainer Workouts will never be quite the same.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Room for Mickie The new roomie changes his life forever.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sweet, Young Stephanie Delicious girl next door has a big surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Lauren He doesn't care that his neighbor is transsexual.in Transgender & Crossdressers
She Has a What?! Teaching his roommate how to use her assets.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories