Manly Persuasion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He helped me sit up and then pulled me off the counter. There was a rug in the dining area and Connor pointed over to it.

"C'mon, Javier, get down on the rug."

Wearily, I shook my head.

"No, man. Let's just eat."

Connor put his arm around me and started pulling me towards the rug. I started pulling back and we wrestled around as he pulled me closer to it.

"Dude, stop! I'm tired!"

"Just a little more, man! C'mon, you'll like it!"

As we got closer to the rug, Connor started pushing down on me and said, "Get down on your hands and knees." I pushed back as we struggled but I was no match for him in my fucked-up state. He finally managed to get me down on my hands and knees. Even though he kept pushing on my back, I would go down no further.

Connor surprised me by sitting down on my butt and yelling, "Whooo-eeeeee! I always wanted a pony!" I guess he thought I was going to crawl around like a horse, but I was still so shocked from his bare fucking, my mind wasn't all there. When I didn't move, Connor shifted his body and lay down on my back, shifting his entire weight onto me. I couldn't support his body and I slid down until I was on my forearms and knees. A few moments later, I felt him get off my back, pull my legs apart, and plunge his cock back in my ass.

Connor liked fucking me doggy style, but it hurt like hell being fucked on my knees. As my strength ebbed, my body slid down so I was lying flat on my stomach. As I went down, Connor kept his cock in my ass, trying to fuck me without stopping.

After a minute or two of awkward fucking, he pulled out, pulled me back up on my knees and started fucking me again. He was bent over my back, slobbering all over me, and pounding my ass hard as he fucked.

All the alcohol, struggling, and fucking took its toll on me. As Connor continued to fuck, I could feel myself start to pass out. Slowly, my body began to slide down to the floor. Connor felt me going down and pulled me back up. My eyes popped open and I struggled to stay awake as he pummeled my ass. After another minute, I started going out again and my body sliding down. Connor caught me once more and through my drunken fog I heard his voice.

"JAVIER! Wake up, man. I want you to feel this. Your body is so fucking hot, and I've wanted to pump my load in your ass for sooooo long! I want you to feel me do it . . . C'mon, wake up . . ."

Wasted though I was, I used my last bit of strength to struggle to my knees. Suddenly, Connor's fucking got faster, and I knew he was about to shoot. After a final hard fuck of his cock in my ass, Connor screamed and started shooting his wad.

I felt a warm stream flowing into my ass. It kept coming and coming, as if Connor was literally breeding my hole. I shuddered as I remembered that he wasn't wearing a condom. Connor's fuck stroke kept pounding my ass until his climax subsided. The exhaustion overtook me, and I slid to the floor.

I don't know how long I was out, but it couldn't have been too long.

When I woke up, Connor was still naked, sitting next to me. I could feel a little glob of juice dribble from my hole. Connor leaned over and said, "Hold on, let me get you cleaned up." Slowly, I turned over while he got some wet towels from the kitchen and started wiping my ass.

"HEY MAN, SLOW DOWN!! It stings!" I yelped.

Connor grinned and was more careful as he wiped my ass. Even though he cleaned me up, I could still feel his cum inside of me.

"Shit man," I muttered weakly. "I can still feel your gunk up my ass."

Connor laughed and said, "You know, my mother always wanted me to marry a Latin girl and get her pregnant so that she could have mixed grandchildren. She didn't know though, that I liked guys."

I thought it was a stupid thing to say but kept silent.

Connor continued and said, "Well, today I can say that I managed to do what she asked. My DNA is inside of you now. It's just too bad for her that they're in the body of a hot Latin stud!"

I looked at him without saying a word and just shook my head.

Connor tossed me my shorts and I slowly put them back on. He had already pulled his shorts on and when I finished, he put his arm out to help me.

I pulled back from him and said, "I'm okay, Connor. I'm a man, I'm not broken."

We went back into the kitchen and I sat down at the table. Connor picked up the plate of arepas and said, "Let me warm these up. They're probably cold by now." I nodded and began looking out the kitchen window, thinking about what had just happened.

A few minutes later, Connor set the warmed up arepas on the table, poured a glass of juice, and handed it to me.

I looked at Connor and nodded my head again.

"Thanks."

Connor kept looking at me and, as I sipped the juice.

"Javier . . . you okay?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah . . . I guess so."

"You wanna talk?"

Slowly, I looked at Connor and said, "What's there to talk about? Let's just eat and watch the movies . . . okay?"

Connor nodded his agreement and flashed me an evil smile. I saw his eyes rake my body and he said, "Sure. You definitely need more energy for today . . . right?"

I gave Connor a weak smile.

"Whatever, man. Let's just eat, watch some shows, and relax. I don't think I can do more than that."

Little did I know that Connor's agenda for me that day did include more. Much more. And it was to have devastating results.

###

"Man, these are good, Javier! I didn't know you were such a good cook! You are full of surprises!"

Connor was eating the arepas I had cooked earlier. I wasn't at all hungry and sat at the table, my chin resting in the palms of my hands, and my eyes closed. I still felt sluggish and groggy and couldn't understand why the wine hit me so hard.

Slowly, I opened my eyes, gave a weak smile and said, "Thanks."

"You sure you don't want any? You haven't touched yours. They taste great! C'mon, eat some."

I shook my head.

"No. You go ahead. I'm really tired."

Connor kept on eating and I watched him. After a few minutes, my thoughts were a little clearer and I sat up.

"Connor . . ."

"Yeah?"

"You didn't put anything in my wine, did you?"

Connor just looked at me and I continued on.

"I'm so wasted, dude. I've never felt like this after drinking a couple of glasses of wine."

Connor continued looking at me and I couldn't read his face. After a few moments, he said "C'mon man, you know I wouldn't do something like that."

He paused and then started grinning.

"Although . . . come to think of it . . . maybe that wouldn't have been such a bad idea. I mean, if you'd have been drugged up, I could've done whatever I wanted with that hot body of yours!"

I looked hard at Connor.

"I think you just did, man."

Connor quit grinning.

"Come on Javier, don't make me feel bad. You have no idea the effect you have on me."

He hesitated and then said, "Look . . . if I reacted like that it was because . . ."

I shook my head.

"Connor, just forget it . . . forget what I said . . . okay?"

Carefully, I reached out, picked up one of the arepas, and took a bite. I chewed on it and swallowed but didn't want any more.

"I'll eat some later, man. I'm not hungry right now."

He kept trying to talk to me as he ate, but I wasn't really listening. In fact, I wasn't in much of a mood to talk at all. My mind was elsewhere, thinking about the rough fucking Connor had given me earlier.

The day was supposed to be a fun day, just two friends having fun, since we wouldn't see each other for a while. But it became clear that Connor had planned a lot more for the day than I thought it would be. He had fucked me twice and the last time, the action was different. He was more aggressive and had fucked me without a condom. His comments made it clear that he had wanted to fuck me bare like that for a long time. And I still wondered whether he had drugged my wine as well.

All these thoughts were flowing through my head as he finished eating. I think Connor noticed the distance because he kept asking me if I was okay. I just nodded my head and smiled. But I really wasn't okay. I needed to sort things out first.

"C'mon, let's clean up the dishes and then watch some shows," Connor said. "We've got about 3 hours left before I gotta take you back."

I helped pick up the dishes and we started rinsing them off. As I stood at the sink, I felt something on the back of my leg. I thought at first it was just some sweat trickling down. But after a minute, I knew it was something else. I reached down and started pulling down my shorts. Connor looked at me and started grinning.

"What, you tryin to turn me on again, man?" he laughed.

I didn't say anything and let my shorts drop to the ground. A thin stream of milky liquid was slowly running down my leg.

"FUCK! What's that?" I shouted.

Connor looked, laughed again and said, "That's my cum, Javier. I guess my load is still inside you and it started coming out."

I looked around for something to wipe it off, when Connor said, "Come here, let me take care of that." He picked up a couple of towels and started walking to the kitchen door. I followed him, and we went into the next room.

I thought he was going to take me to the bathroom, so I could get the cum out of my ass and was surprised when he pointed to a sofa and said, "Sit down."

I was still a little out of it and sat down without thinking. Suddenly, Connor pulled my legs roughly towards him, lifted them up, leaned down and started licking my ass. I was shocked and wondered what the hell he was doing. His tongue started going inside and I started struggling.

"Whoa, Connor. No man, don't do that. My ass hurts. Just help me clean it up."

Connor hesitated a moment, and then said, "Okay, man, okay. Relax. Lay back and let me clean you up." He reached over for a towel and I lay my head back and closed my eyes.

For a few moments, nothing happened. I could still feel the cum leaking out and waited for Connor to start wiping my ass and leg. There was some movement and then I heard Connor's voice.

"Relax, Javier. I'll do it slow. Just breathe deeply and relax."

I started breathing slower and could feel my body start to give in to the exhaustion. Seconds later, I felt something touch my hole and press on it. I thought Connor was using the towel to wipe my ass, but this felt different.

Suddenly, I felt intense pain and my hole splitting open. My head jerked up just in time to see Connor beginning to guide his cock into my ass. He was going to try to fuck me again!

I was shocked, but the pain was agonizing and spurred me into action. I started struggling again and shouted at him.

"STOP CONNOR!! FUCK! It HURTS!"

Connor kept pushing his cock into my ass and I couldn't take the pain any more. Even though he was holding my legs tightly, I wrenched my body away from him and struggled to stand up.

I was exhausted but knew that if I didn't stop him, he'd be fucking me again. And probably even harder this time. With a final burst of strength, I wrenched my legs out of his grip, pushed him away, and managed to stand up. As I got to my feet, I glared angrily at Connor.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I shouted. "Quit being such an asshole! I told you it hurts! All I wanted you to do was help clean me up and you try to fuck me?"

I paused, breathing rapidly, and said, "Goddamn it, I'm not your fucking BITCH!!"

When I stood up, Connor had fallen backwards and was looking up at me. He had a shocked look on his face, realizing that he had gone too far. When he spoke, his voice was low.

"Javier, I'm sorry! You're just so . . ."

"I don't give a shit what you thought! You're treating me like some fucking whore you own. I'm your FRIEND, Connor! Your FRIEND!! And I'm straight! What, you think I'm some slut you can just fuck whenever you want? I'm not your boyfriend, man . . ."

Connor looked down and didn't move.

My burst of anger probably upset him, but I was too pissed over the lack of respect he was showing me. And frankly, I didn't give a damn if he was upset. We were both quiet for a while and, as my anger died down, I began to feel bad about what I had said.

"Connor . . . man, you're my friend. I've enjoyed all our time together. But I'm not just a fuck toy. I mean, I don't even treat ladies like that. Just respect me for who I am and our friendship . . . okay?"

Connor was still looking down and after a few seconds, nodded his head.

"C'mon . . . let's just watch some TV and chill, okay? I don't have that much longer left before I have to go."

Connor looked up at me for a long moment. He didn't say anything, but the look on his face was puzzling. He didn't look mad and he didn't look happy. He looked . . . I don't know how to describe it. He looked . . . sad . . . like I'd disappointed him or something.

I reached out my hand and said, "C'mon . . . let me go wash this shit outta my ass, and then we can watch some shows."

He paused a moment more, then reached out and let me pull him up.

"Go ahead and shower, Javier. I'll wait for you in the bedroom."

I smiled and nodded at him. As I walked towards the bathroom, I heard him say, "Javier . . ." I looked back at him. The strange look was still on his face.

"Yeah?"

He kept looking at me a minute.

"Nothing."

I laughed and said, "Go chill and I'll be there in a few."

The rest of the afternoon was nice, even though I still felt a little woozy. Connor and I watched TV together, eventually I had my arepas and drank some fruit juice. Definitely no more wine for me!

It was funny, but after about 30 minutes, while we were watching a movie, Connor leaned over and put his head against my shoulder. I looked over at him and he smiled. I smiled back but felt a little awkward. It reminded me of how Maria would sometimes put her head against my shoulder when we watched TV together in bed.

Around 4 PM, Connor drove me back to my car in the mall parking lot. He was quiet most of the way back and I didn't say a whole lot. I could tell something was wrong and thought he was still upset about my yelling at him. Regardless, I knew that he'd probably be better when he got back from his vacation. After he had a chance to think things over.

Finally, he pulled up in front of my car.

As he stopped, I leaned over like I usually did and gave him a friendly hug. He held on to me longer than usual and I had to pull away to break the hug. Smiling, I opened the door, got out, and leaned in the window of his Explorer.

"Have fun on your trip, man. Think of me when you're relaxing on the beach. And drink some cool ones for me!"

Connor had a serious look on his face and, after a moment, smiled back at me.

"I will. Thanks for today, Javier. I hope you enjoyed it."

"Yeah man. It was . . ." I paused.

"It was . . . okay. See ya in a couple of weeks."

I pulled out and started towards my car.

"Javier?"

I walked back over and looked at him.

"Yeah?"

Connor looked down and was silent a moment. I waited. After a minute, he looked back up at me with that serious look on his face again.

"I wanted to tell you . . ." He paused.

"I wanted to tell you that I . . ."

A quizzical look crossed my face.

"Tell me what, Connor?"

"That I love you."

Shocked, I kept looking at Connor, at a loss for words.

"I gotta say it. I love you, Javier. I always have. Ever since the day I met you at the gym, I fell head over heels for you, man. I think about you all the time. I can't get you out of my mind! Your body drives me wild and I've never wanted to fuck a guy like I've wanted to fuck you. You're PERFECT to me, and I . . . I . . . I just wanted you to know that . . . that I love you. REALLY love you."

I don't know how much time went by, but I kept looking at Connor.

His serious look changed to a slight smile and he waited for me to say something.

But I couldn't.

Finally, Connor said, "SAY something, Javier."

I looked down at the ground and then back at Connor.

At last, I found the strength to speak.

"Well . . . just . . . have fun, man. I'll . . . see ya."

I walked over to my car, got in, and drove off.

###

As I walked in the front door of my apartment, one thought stood out in my mind.

My ass hurt.

Even though I got most of Connor's cum out when I showered at his house, it still hurt to even touch my hole. I checked my ass out in the bathroom mirror by pulling my cheeks apart and saw my hole was mottled.

Connor had fucked me so hard that the edges of my hole gaped a little and it felt like hell every time I sat down. When we were watching TV, I had to put a pillow underneath it just to try to lessen the pain.

I thought maybe soaking my ass in some warm water might help, so I started running a bath in the tub. As the tub was filling up, my cell phone rang. To my chagrin, the caller ID told me it was Maria calling.

I pressed the answer button and said, "Hi baby, how was work?"

"Oh, it was okay. Nothing special. How was your day?"

"Mmmm, it was okay. I was feeling a little sick and decided to come home early."

There was a pause.

"You mean you're home already?"

"Yeah. I wasn't feeling good."

"Ohhhh, I'm sorry, baby. You want me to come over and cook you something to eat? Help take care of you?"

Fuck. With my sore ass, I didn't want to see anybody right then.

"I wish you could babe, but I'm just going to go to bed. I think I'm coming down with something."

"Well I can still come by and . . ."

"No baby, don't do that. I really just want to get in bed and sleep right now."

There was a long silence on her end. Fuck. I knew what that meant.

"You DON'T want me to take care of you? At ALL?"

I had to think quick or I was gonna have to deal with even more shit than what I was dealing with right then.

"Maria, it isn't that I don't WANT you! I'm just not feeling good and I need to rest. There's no reason for you to come over and . . ."

"Well, it certainly sounds like you don't want me to come."

I stayed quiet and didn't say anything.

After a few moments of cold silence, I could hear tears in her voice as she said, "I'm not going to bother you while you're sleeping. I just want to be there with you in case you need something."

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, FUCK!

I took a deep breath and said, "Babe . . . I appreciate that. But just not now. Not tonight. Let me get some rest and I'll call you when . . ."

"FINE. Call me when you're ready. Goodnight."

I heard the call disconnect and the line go dead.

Sighing, I put the phone down, pulled off the rest of my clothes and carefully got in the tub. As my ass touched the water, the stinging sensation started immediately. I jerked my ass up and paused. Then carefully . . . slowly . . . deliberately . . . I lowered myself in the water and lay back.

In a few minutes, the stinging in my ass subsided. I closed my eyes and relaxed as the warm water caressed my body.

As I lay there soaking, I tried to let go of the thoughts in my mind as well. But it was difficult to do.

I kept thinking about how upset Maria was with me. I felt guilty because I loved her and really did want her to be with me. But there was no way I could hide the pain in my ass from her.

And Connor. What was with his "I love you" thing? I mean, where did THAT come from?

The more I thought about it, the more confused I was.

I remembered Connor and me working out in the gym. How he always pushed me to do more, to achieve. Becoming friends . . . good friends. I smiled when I thought about the massages and how Connor slowly, but surely, persuaded me to let him touch my cock. And to suck my cock. God, how great that was! Connor helped me discover a side that I had never explored. Had never even thought about.

And the fucking . . . shit, did THAT take me by surprise! A year ago, if anyone had ever suggested that I would let a man fuck me, I'd have kicked their ass from here to the moon. I mean, I was a MAN . . . a straight man . . . and I did the fucking. But again, Connor had opened me up to experiences that I never dreamed possible. That I'd actually enjoy getting fucked. And I learned that being fucked made me no less a man than I was before.