Mannequin

Story Info
Retail workers explore the kinkier side of hypnosis.
5.5k words
4.69
64.5k
114

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first foray into writing erotica and as they say write what you know. I had a few friends convince me to write about past events. Even if these events were true I would obviously change names and places to protect the guilty. I hope you enjoy.

*****

Chapter 1

The door chimed as the last person left the store leaving the softly playing canned music the only sound drifting through the showroom for a moment. The racks of clothing obscured the front of the small store due to the inventory that far exceeded the shop's interior space. A single mattress displayed one of the many bedding sets that the store carried stacked on shelves that pressed against the back of a TV display. A pair of mannequins stared blankly out the front window displaying the most recent fashions. Despite the cluttered mass of stock the store had a quaint, welcoming atmosphere to it.

Kyle walked down the winding main aisle toward the door checking to make sure that no customers were still in the store. With the limited lines of sight, it was necessary to do a brief walkthrough just to be certain.

"That's the last one, Kim." Kyle called towards the back of the store.

From the overstuffed stockroom with a small, scrawled note taped up reading 'Lunch Room', a petite brunette pushed through the single swinging door with a roll of paper towels and bottle of window cleaner in hand. "Did they actually buy anything? They were in here long enough to have examined everything we carry."

"Not a thing. Did you get the sweaters unboxed that we got in this morning?"

"Unboxed, tagged, and on the bottom shelf just under those scarves," Kim said as she began to clean the fingerprints from the glass on the front door. "And I shifted the tank tops to the clearance rack because I'm pretty sure we have seen the last of the warm weather."

"Wow," Kyle exclaimed. "Feeling a bit motivated?"

Kim stopped halfway through wiping the cleaner from the door. "Honestly now that I'm not taking a smoke break every half hour I've been able to get so much more done. I want to thank you for that."

Kyle leaned around the end of a stack of hampers to look at Kim. "You're welcome. I'm just glad you let me hypnotize you into quitting. I know you had tried cold turkey a few times and that just wasn't working. Not to mention it was a nightmare to work with you every time you tried."

Kim blushed slightly, "So you're saying I was a bitch?"

"Well I wouldn't say it in exactly those words, but you were less than pleasant."

Kim moved from the door toward the mannequin display in the front window, "I can say that this has been the first time that I have actually felt good while not smoking. I don't have the slightest desire to go smoke and after twelve years of smoking that's saying something."

"You started when you were what, thirteen?"

"Fourteen, thank you though," Kim chuckled. "I still find it pretty strange that I went from two packs a day to nothing and stay clean. Its not like this was my first time trying to quit." She started lifting the first mannequin's arms taking off the blouse it was displaying.

Kyle looked over towards his co-worker, "To be honest it had a lot to do with the fact that you are incredibly responsive to hypnosis. Everyone responds a bit differently and to different degrees, but you go very deep."

She paused with the new sweater halfway onto the mannequin, "What does that mean?"

Kyle leaned back against a wall and looked the brunette over, "Well it means that you take hypnotic suggestions as complete commands. It becomes your new reality. When I suggested that you did not need cigarettes in your life you took that as what you really wanted. I couldn't make you do, see, or feel something that you didn't want but you really did want to be able to stop smoking. Combined with how deeply you respond to hypnosis it meant that you were able to stop smoking as if you never smoked in the first place. It was no longer a part of you."

Kim paused staring at the mannequin, "Does that mean that you can make me do other things?"

"Hey I just helped you stop smoking. I did not make you do anything else other than setting that pack of cigarettes down and being able to walk away from them."

Kim stared silently at the mannequin without really seeing it. "Yeah I guess you're right. Let's finish this up and get out of here." She turned and finished changing the mannequins while Kyle straighten up the other inventory and then counted out the cash drawer.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Kyle called to Kim as they got into their cars and left the parking lot.

Chapter 2

The afternoon wore on with only a few customers making their way through the store. A couple of quick purchases and they were gone. It had been an hour since the last shopper had come through the door and Kyle was finishing cleaning the TV display with the spare time that the lack of traffic had given him. He looked around to see where Kim had gotten to only to spot her working with the mannequins in the display window again. "Didn't you just swap out their wardrobe yesterday?"

"Kind of," Kim replied. "I just wasn't happy with how they looked." She paused and looked over at Kyle standing next to the TV's. "Can I ask you something without it sounding too weird?"

Kyle chuckled, "I make no promises. What's on your mind?"

Kim hesitated a moment, a slight color rising to her cheeks, "Never mind. Its stupid anyway."

"Oh no. You don't start something like that and get to just drop it. What were you going to ask?"

"You are just going to think its stupid, or worse think something is wrong with me so just forget it." Kim turned and left the window display and started walking back through the store.

Kyle dodged past a clothing rack to cut her off before she made it to the back room, "Hey now. Since when have I ever thought there was something wrong with you? I mean I even accept the fact that you like One Direction?"

"They are a great band." Kim glowered at Kyle's smirk, "Fine, but you have to promise that you won't freak out on me okay?"

Kyle let the smile fade from his face seeing the intense look on his coworker. It was pretty obvious that something was deeply troubling her, "Of course. Just tell me what's on your mind and I will be completely open minded about it."

"I want to be a mannequin," Kim blurted out running the words together into one nearly unintelligible string. She paused and took a deep breath. She'd already started down this path she may as well get the rest out. "Okay. I got to thinking about what you said yesterday about how good I was with hypnosis. And I- I've had this fantasy," Her words drifted off as she tried and failed to explain what was going through her thoughts.

Kyle looked at her wondering if she was teasing him or really serious. "So are you asking me to hypnotize you into being a mannequin for a bit?"

Kim looked to be on the verge of tears, "I told you it was stupid. You probably think that I am the most fucked up person you've ever met."

"Whoa wait a minute there. I didn't say anything like that and in fact you'll notice I didn't even say no."

Kim slowly looked up trying to judge if Kyle was about to make fun of her or not. She waited a moment before replying, "So you don't think its crazy? You'd actually do that for me?"

Kyle leaned back against the shelves behind him, "For a minute, let's just say that I've used hypnosis for more than just weight loss and stopping smoking. There are some people out there that enjoy doing, how should I put this, not your everyday kind of things with it."

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me?" Kim shouted.

"See how long it took you to mention anything about it and you wondered if I would think that you were some kind of sick twisted person because of it? Yeah, well that goes both ways."

Kim paused for a moment realizing that she had only been thinking about it from her point of view. "I guess I can see that. I mean if it hadn't been such a fantasy of mine I guess it would sound pretty messed up. So does this mean you'll do it? Make me a mannequin?" Kim looked up at Kyle hopefully.

He thought about it for a moment. "If I do there are rules. The first one being that you don't say a word about this to anyone, understand?"

Kim tried to hide her excitement and failed, "Of course not. I could barely tell you and you are the one doing it. There's no way that I'd ever say anything to anyone else."

"I know but later on you may want to share what happened with others, but if you do just make sure you don't mention names. Not everyone is quite as open minded. Second is that you will do what I say when I say it. If I say that its not a good time to play then you do not push that point, okay?"

"Why would I push something like that?" Kim asked slightly confused.

"How long has this been a fantasy of yours, Kim?" Kyle inquired looking firmly at the girl in front of him.

"Most of my life," Kim admitted looking down. "It was something that started off with me wondering what it would be like to really sit down with my dolls as one of them. Then it kind of grew into mannequins from there because they were so life like. Its something that really kind of just got more intense. But I knew it couldn't happen because it was just a fantasy and then when you said that I'm such a good subject for hypnosis..." Kim trailed off.

"... You saw the chance to live the fantasy," Kyle finished.

"Yeah."

"And with it being that important to you and that exciting you may want it more often than is good for you."

"Okay," Kim admitted. "I can see that. If it works then it really will be a dream come true."

"We close up in an hour if you are wanting to try it soon I can take you under here just like we did before and see if you react just as well to immobilization commands as you did to the ones to stop smoking. Its nice and quiet with no roommates to disturb you."

Kim nodded and went into the back room to grab the cleaning tote. 'I might as well get a jump on this since no one is here,' she said with a smile on her face. "This will give us more time once we're closed."

Kyle watched Kim nearly skip through the store towards the front to begin tidying up the displays. It was easy to tell just how thrilled she was at the prospect. What wasn't quite so obvious was just how excited he was as well. There was a kinkier side to hypnosis that he was no stranger to although it was not something that those around him knew about or even suspected. Although he had a number of far more interesting encounters with women who shared his love of the erotic side of hypnosis he never would have thought that Kim would ever have fallen into that category. "Never judge a book by its cover," he thought to himself.

Chapter 3

The stockroom had the feeling of organized chaos to it. To an outside observer it would appear as high stacks of random boxes. In reality each area was marked off for a particular type of inventory. Amongst the clutter there was a small area designated as the lunch room which shared the same area as the office. A desk next to a pair of filing cabinets was the office area while a tiny table and two mismatched chairs beside a small counter was the official lunch room. It was in these cozy confines that Kyle and Kim sat.

"Alright just lean back and relax for me," Kyle said as Kim sat in the worn recliner that occupied one part of the lunch room. "Since you have gone under for me a number of times before this shouldn't be any different. We are going to just go a bit deeper and add some new suggestions to bring out the mannequin in you."

Kim fidgeted in the chair trying to calm herself from her excitement. "I'll try. I'm so nervous though."

"Just relax and you'll do just fine. Its really no different than what we did before. Just a bit more in depth and obviously more intense," Kyle said in a calm reassuring voice. "Unless you've changed your mind."

"Oh hell no!" Kim exclaimed. "There's no way we aren't trying this. I just need to breathe and relax like always."

Kyle smiled at her eagerness, "Don't worry just let yourself calm down and relax. There's no rush and no worries. You just breathe in and out and listen to my voice."

Kim slowly let her breathing fall into the pattern she had been taught. She could feel her body beginning to relax as she listened to Kyle's voice penetrating her mind.

"Drop Time Kimmie," Kyle intoned watching the girl's eyes slide closed as she heard her trigger spoken. The time taken previously to condition her to stop smoking worked perfectly to lead her down into a deeply suggestible state. "Can you hear me, Kim?"

"Yes," Kim said slightly slurring the word as her subconscious mind formed the answer.

"Good girl. I want you to listen very carefully to my words. I want you to make my words a part of you. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"You want to be able to become a mannequin don't you Kim?"

"More than anything," Kim said, her words slightly clearer.

"I am going to make that happen but you have to listen and obey. When I say the phrase Mannequin Model Mold you will see and feel your body stiffen up and become plastic. You will not be able to move on you own but your body can be freely positioned and will hold whatever pose you are placed in. Do you understand, Kim?"

"Yes. Understand."

"Good girl. Say, 'I will become a mannequin.' "

"I will become a mannequin."

"Again," Kyle said smoothly.

"I will become a mannequin."

Kyle spent the next hour drilling the commands and effects into Kim's mind having her repeat them over and over. Each repetition of the phrase helped drive the reality of it deeper into her subconscious. Layer upon layer of commands were slowly but indelibly made a part of her actions when triggered. The outward appearance hiding what was really setting the stage for greater things to come. "... And wake." Kyle said finally.

Kim slowly opened her eyes blinking as they came into focus, "So how long was I out?"

Kyle chuckled, "You were under for about an hour. A bit longer than you are normally under for our anti-smoking sessions"

"An hour? It never seems like it's that long at all. It goes by so quickly," Kim exclaimed. She glanced at the old clock sitting on the small counter next to the beat up old toaster. "Holy shit it was!"

"A session where we are doing new things is always going to be a bit longer. Its nice to know that you didn't feel like you were under for very long. That says a lot about the previous work we've done. Why don't you stand up and stretch a bit and then we will see the results of our time."

Rising slowly out of the chair, Kim raised her arms over her head and stretched slowly. "I'm so relaxed. I feel like I had a long nap. When are we..."

"Mannequin Model Mold."

Kim suddenly froze in position with her arms well over her head and pushing up slightly on her tip toes.

Standing up and walking slowly around his immobile coworker, Kyle said, "Well I would say that it works well so far." He examined her for signs of voluntary movement. It seemed that the only detectable movement was her slow, shallow breathing. If he was not looking for it, it could have easily gone unnoticed. He gently pushed on her shoulders easing her out of the tip toe position that he had caught her in. Next he slowly re-positioned her arms from above her head to one resting on her hip and the other in the air as if she was waving. Stepping back Kyle admired his display. He then moved in closer to examine his subject in close detail. Running a thumb along her lower lip Kyle slowly opened her mouth to make it appear as if she was talking to someone. Then with a bit of a grin he gently eased one of her eyes closed giving the impression that she was winking. "Well I would say that it is working very well wouldn't you, Kim?"

Kyle waited to see if any reply was forthcoming from the frozen girl. "Release."

Kim dropped her arms and slumped forward, "Holy fuck that is the hottest thing that I have ever experienced. I couldn't move. I could see and hear everything but no matter what I tried I couldn't move in the slightest. I felt you moving my arms and everything." She spun and looked at Kyle. "I couldn't stop you. Wow! I mean that was beyond incredible," Kim rambled.

Kyle grinned, "So I take it this was what you were hoping for?"

"You have no idea. There just aren't words. I was a fucking mannequin. Can you do it again?" Kim pleaded.

"Its getting late. Aren't your roommates going to wonder where you are?"

"They don't care where I am. Shelly is probably stoned and Rachel is at her boyfriend's house. Please?"

"Mannequin Model Mold."

Kim froze in position once more, hands folded together pleading. Kyle walked up to her and unlaced her fingers taking her right hand and resting it under her chin palm up and flat. Then he tried something new and gently squeezed her lips together into a pucker. He moved around behind her bending her slightly at the waist while keeping her upper body tipped up so she appeared to be blowing someone a kiss. He let his hands linger on her round ass as he finished positioning her lower body. Looking her over Kyle decided he wasn't quite pleased with the overall effect and he knew that Kim wanted more of the experience as well. He gripped her shoulders easing them back more thrusting out her chest making it a much more inviting visual focus. Satisfied with the additional changes and feeling his own arousal building he walked over to the lone desk sitting by itself and took the receipts from that days business. "Might as well get the rest of this done," He said trying to discreetly adjust his pants. He didn't want to show Kim just how much her kink was effecting him.

A half hour later Kyle was finished and had put all the day's paperwork away locking it in the store's small safe. "Release," he said casually freeing the brunette mannequin.

Kim slumped forward stumbling slightly as she came out of the held posture. She looked up at Kyle with flushed cheeks, "I gotta go." She darted down the back hallway toward the store's single bathroom.

Kyle raised a questioning eyebrow at Kim's sudden reaction. A half hour wasn't that long and she never took a lot of bathroom breaks during the day. His concern for his coworker piqued, he walked down the hallway. He was about to ask if everything was okay when the sounds coming from the other side of the thin wooden door answered all his questions.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Kim's voice could be heard even though it was obvious that she was trying to be quiet. Soft wet sounds could be heard accompanying Kim's more vocal response.

Kyle quickly and quietly made his way back to the desk trying to find a comfortable position to sit in his rapidly tightening slacks. It wasn't just the kink that had gotten to him, but the intense and passionate way Kim had reacted to it. It was going to be difficult to hide his arousal from her until he calmed down quite a bit.

Kim opened the door and came down the hallway, her cheeks flushed. She flopped down in the chair across from him looking exhausted. "I don't know if I will ever look at a mannequin the same way again. I mean I always had this thing where I wondered what it would be like. I fantasized about not being able to move and being positioned by someone else, but now that I have been one it's all different. You gave me a taste of it. I don't know how to say this without freaking you out or sounding like a basket case but I'm addicted. I know what you did when you helped me stop smoking but I just didn't realize what it would really mean to do this to me."

Kyle listened to Kim's admission as calmly as he could. He was far more pleased than he wanted to let on that she wanted more. "First off, I don't think you're crazy or a basket case. You got blindsided with your fantasy. It was even more than you thought it would be. Many people change their mind when they finally experience something that they have fantasized about for a long time. You grabbed it and ran with it. A definite sign of just how much this is a part of you."

12