Manness Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also, he realized that it was morning.

Clearly, the party was over, but where was everyone?

John walked around trying to find a member of staff, but the whole place was empty.

Just as he was beginning to think he had lost his mind, his aunt came strolling into the lobby.

"Come on Johnny boy! We'll miss the plane. Everyone's going, and you don't want to get left behind."

To her, everything seemed normal, and John was wondering if he had not overreacted?

It was as they walked to the aircraft, that John looked around and realized they were the only ones left on the whole island.

"So where is Amy?" John asked his aunt but knew he would never get a straight answer.

"In your dreams young man. In your dreams."

The plane took off and John looked back to catch the last glimpse of Manness Island.

Was it all a dream?

Did that magic thing happen inside him with sex?

Would he ever see Amy again?

The End.

12