Manny's PK

Story Info
Poke a bear & you may end up poked. Zhane did...
1.7k words
4.62
13.2k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiyo! This is my first time submitting. Please, I'd love love constructive feedback. It will help me determine whether or not chapter two will be posted. Thanks folks!

*****

Oh, not now Manny baby. Not tonight.

This was the only thought my brain processed as I looked at the name on my iPhone screen.

I honestly wasn't in the mood to speak with him or anyone for that matter. Work was stressful as usual and I couldn't shift my mind to home mode. There were still two volunteering field trips I had to plan, and now that she gave me permission, I needed to figure out a way to let Tamera's parents know that she was 3 months pregnant. I also had to write out a lesson plan for my healthy beginnings group- a support group for kids that had been hospitalized for depression but had now returned to school. Being a school counselor wasn't a job for the faint of heart, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. What it did require, however, was a healthy amount of compassion that sometimes left me burnt out at home. Today was definitely one of those days and I just wasn't in the mood for much talking. Sighing, I took a swig of my half-gone glass of Chardonnay before swiping my finger across the screen to accept his call.

"Manny man...talk fast babe cause I'm busy. Wassup?" I asked him, circling the rim of the glass. Manny understood how hectic my evenings could be, but occasionally took it personally when I became caught up in my work. I still was holding out hope though that my swift tone would politely convey that I didn't have time to talk right now.

"Damn...that's how you do your boy? You do know that it's over here cracking, right? Ugh, I think I just felt it split in half." I could just about guess what he was doing by now verbatim; hand to chest gripping his shirt for effect to soothe his "cracking heart" while scrunching up his nose and squinting his hazel eyes in pain. Such a drama king, this one.

"Oh I'm sure you'll be just fine, lover" I muttered, jotting down an idea I had for an ice breaker for the group tomorrow. I wonder if the new girl is actually going to talk about why she-

"All better now that I heard that word lover leave your sweet lips, pretty kitty"- he said lowly, interrupting my train of thought about the new group member. Suddenly, my brain shifted from the group to the slight throb I felt down below at the mention of his pet name for me. Born out of a night involving Jack Daniels, the Isley Brothers, and us, Manny starting calling me pretty kitty after giving me the best head of my life for an hour. Halfway through, he lifted his face up and smacked loudly with his lips, telling me that I had the prettiest pussy he'd ever seen. In private, he took to calling me pretty kitty; pk for short in front of our friends. He knew that my body always had this weird involuntary reflex whenever he called me that and was fucking with me now to get me going. Crossing my legs, I shifted in my chair to add a little pressure to his "pk". After clearing my throat a few times, I took another drink to calm my hormones down a bit. Manny was the shit and he knew it, but I never gave in to him easily.

"Uht oh pretty kitty...sounds like something's caught in your throat there. You alright baby?" He asked, mockingly. Asshole.

"Peachy keen, sugar. Peachy fuckin keen. Listen babe, I'm glad you called. I know our schedules have been impossible over the past few weeks, and I guess I kind of miss you. Kind of..." I stressed, hoping he wouldn't know just how much I actually craved him in every orifice of my body. "Right now though just isn't the best time for me to talk, so how about this. How about you let me stop by Friday evening after you get off? By then, all my craziness should be over and handled; at least for this week anyway," I added, frowning up my whiskey colored eyes and creamy caramel cheeks once I remembered my schedule for next week. It would be even more hectic than this week with the number of Meetings I had to attend. Le sigh.

"I have a better idea," he replied. "How about no."

"No?.. Erm...excuse me? I don't remember giving you the option to turn my plans around. How about no to your no"? I let out a forced laugh. Clearly, he didn't hear me. As much as I missed the d, I had things to do.

"Ahhh, there she is. I was wondering when the real Zhane was going to show up and not this slightly nice version I was just talking to. There's my feisty kitty" he added with a sexy chuckle.

"Ok Manny. Well, what do you know? Your time is up, since we're just using it to talk shit. Hanging up now love. Ciao!" I said, acting madder than I actually was. This dance we choreographed was nothing new, but we loved it. Drama for drama's sake...that was just how we rolled. He, however, didn't sound like he was having it tonight and let me know so.

"Zhane" he said, strong, low and steady. Something about the way he said my name made me alert, nervous, and wet all at once. I sat up straighter in my chair.

"Yep, still here."

"You love to test me, huh? That's no problem, pretty kitty. Just be warned that when I see you, I promise that I'm attacking you on sight. And you know what, Miss. Zhane?" he baited, putting emphasis on the Miss. "Your ass will be begging for me to be down your throat by the end. Tell me I'm lying and I'll hang up right now, like you asked me to. Tell me" he growled out.

Fuck.

He'd found a way to do it again, the bastard. Not that I was complaining, because truthfully I wanted it. Regardless of the amount of shit I talked in the beginning, I'd always end up with my mouth full by the end, just the way we both liked it. Actually, who was I kidding? We both loved it, if I was being honest. At the ages of 33, we both saw no point in letting shame mess up our game. A far cry from the guys I dated in my 20's, Manny introduced me to what complete and utter acceptance from a potential mate felt like, both in and outside of the bedroom. Included in that package for me was a weak spot for giving him the best head he'd ever received this side of the Mississippi.

By this point, my legs were crossed tightly and my pussy was clenching around his phantom cock. The minute he mentioned putting his beautiful, thick dick in my mouth, my pussy because instantly hot and wet. Hell, I felt my thick lower lips practically sticking together because of the juices pooling out of my opening. Putting both elbows on the table and leaning my body weight against it, my hips gyrated in a slow circle on their own accord, trying to relieve some of the pressure that began to build up down below while he was talking. As hard as I tried to fight it, a low moan escaped my mouth as the friction from my yoga pants stroked my clit. Fuck him for doing this...

"Mmhmm. Just like I thought. You talk so much shit but you know what the deal is, pretty kitty. That moan you just let out told me all I needed to know. Like I said to your plan for Friday--no. Clear? I think we have some more immediate matters to address now," he demanded. This was the part of the game I loved. Turned on by the thought of defiance, I found my voice.

"Like I said...no. And while we're at it, how about a hearty fuck you for good measure, huh? How about that, Mr. Manny? Although...I'd bet you would like a good, hearty fuck, right? Such a shame that you won't have your wet pretty kitty until Friday" I drawled out, sexily. At this point, he knew what it was. I was going to have him as hard as I was wet by the end of this call. While one hand held the phone, I placed my middle finger in my mouth to wet it, then slid it under my shirt and bra to play with a hard nipple. Hearing him groan, my massaging turned into me pinching and twisting my buds. I loved a little pain with my pleasure.

I moaned much louder and deeper into the phone. "What's the matter Manny baby? I hear you groaning over there. Are you mad because I'm telling you no? Or is your dick getting hard hearing me over here? Is that what's wrong baby? Hmmm? Is your dick getting rock hard, thinking about your pretty kitty? I bet that it's--"

The doorbell rang, effectively halting the string of filthy expletives that were about to tumble from my lips. When Manny and I were first intimate, we learned quickly how much we mutually enjoyed dirty talk. As he said, "there's nothing better than having your body and mind thoroughly fucked at the same time". I truly agreed and showed him just how much I did every time we got together. Getting up from the table, I pulled my pants and panties from my vagina, feeling them clinging from the wetness seeping from me.

"Still there Manny baby?" I asked, walking over to the door quickly. I needed whoever this was to go away...like, pronto.

"Mmmhmmm," he replied; a bit too softly for my liking.

Opening the door, I balanced the phone between my cheek and shoulder. "Aww, don't get all quiet on me now big-"

All words ceased to flow as I craned my neck up to his 6'5 frame. Hulking in my door way was none other than delicious Manny looking pissed off and horny all at once. I knew right then and there, that I was in trouble.

*****