Manny's PK Ch. 02

Story Info
Is Zhane ready for her surprise visitor???
2.3k words
4.69
9.2k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tan jaw flexed and ticked. Head titled to the left, his eyes gleamed wildly at me. His wavy brown hair was pushed out of his face, giving me an unrestricted view of his strong district features.

Before I could speak, he slowly started walking forward into the living room, effectively making me stumble backwards to let him in. Without breaking eye contact, he slammed my front door shut. Lips smirking, he wordlessly reached out and spun me around; pulling my back to his hard front.

Manny meant business. "I told you...when I see you, I'm fucking you up on sight. I'm a man of my word, baby."

Reaching his hands down the front and inside of my pants, he dug in my panties and stroked his forefinger down to separate my wet lips. Adding a middle finger to the mix, he slowly rubbed all my juices around, smearing it all over my vagina.

I leaned my head back on his shoulder and opened my legs a little wider, silently urging him to stroke me a little deeper. Breathing heavily, I made small circles on his hand, rubbing my clit against him to gain some relief. Out the corner of my eye, I caught our reflection in the hallway mirror. Him, fully clothed, dominating my pussy with just two thick fingers and I...wantonly grinding against his hand. I couldn't deny it if I wanted to; I loved the sight of us it.

"Since you had so much to say on the phone, I think we may need to find another use for your mouth. Open up please", he sing-songed in my ear.

Defy. The first thing my rebellious nature told me to do. Being true to myself, I rolled my pelvis again and shook my head no.

"Hmph. Such a badass, huh? Okay...Let me put this another way." Without a moment to waste, Manny ripped my pants and panties down, bent me over, and firmly slapped my ass. Kneeling down behind be, he bit my right cheek hard while shoving three fingers in me at the same time. Instantly, I felt semi filled. It wasn't as good as his cock, but it was still fucking good.

Reaching forward, I placed my left hand and left side of my face against the wall I front of me. It was necessary if I didn't want to fall forward from the force that he was fingering me with. Moaning, I pushed back against his fingers and face that he added to the mix, spreading my ass cheek open further with my right hand. Looking back at him over my shoulder, I panted loudly. The sound instantly made me wetter and triggered something primal deep in me.

"Fuck...Manny! Yes...just like that." Damn, this man knew just what to do to a girl.

"Oh yea?? Just like that? Now you know how to open your mouth, right?"

Moaning, I just continued to push back against him, grinding faster and harder. Silently, I was begging him not to stop. I was getting so close...

"It wasn't a fucking rhetorical question Zhane. I said do you know how to open your mouth now?" He asked before replacing his fingers with a long stiff tongue. His hand began to rapidly work the rest of my pussy over from clit to lips. At that moment, I felt it. The frenetic pace in which I started moving my ass against him and the tight knot forming in my belly told me that this was it. And boy, was it going to be a big one.

"Oh shit baby right there! Oh shit; I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna cum all over your fingers and face baby! Fuck... HERE IT G--"

The words weren't even off my tongue before Manny abruptly dropped his fingers and removed his tongue from me. Maniacal, I spun around and stood up, dumbfounded and pissed.

No he didn't! I was convinced that he was trying to administer a slow death by lack-of-orgasm-itis. Who the fuck had time for that? Certainly not me.

"MANNY! What are you doing?!? I was so close...come on baby...finish me...please". In that moment, I fully understood what TLC meant about not being too proud to beg. While I knew that embarrassment would eventually creep in and probably have me face-palming myself in the morning, right now I didn't give a damn.

Manny on the other hand, knew right then that he'd won our little dance of domination.

Standing up to full height, he glared down at me with eyes full of lust and determination. Licking his lips, he didn't bother wiping my essence off his chin. Entranced, I reached out with my tongue and swiped a taste of myself off his face. Hmmm...delicious.

Immediately his eyes narrowed. "You want to cum, huh? Maybe now you"ll listen when I ask you to do something" he said, stepping closer and further invading my space. At this point, my hands were rubbing on my mound, making their way to my clit. Noticing this, Manny grabbed both of my hands and pinned them over my head with one of his.

"I'm not asking now, I'm telling you. Open your mouth, Zhane".

More than turned on, I opened my mouth for him. Slowly, he smiled at me while raising his free hand to my lips. One by one, he slowly fed me the fingers that had fucked my sweet, wet pussy. Restraint obliterated at this point, I sucked each one hard and deep, swallowing every remnant of myself I could taste.

Letting out a groan in his chest, Manny stared hotly at my mouth. "Good, baby?" He asked with hooded eyes. Tamed a bit, I nodded demurely while still sucking his digits.

"I know you love that shit baby. In fact, I know you love it so much that I'm going to do you one better and let you lick all over my dick. How's that? Would my pretty kitty like to suck me off now?"

Nodding and smiling slowly, I reached for his cock. Rubbing my hands all over his length from the outside of his jeans, I felt my mouth begin to water and my clit throb harder. Manny knew that I had a ravenous appetite for oral sex with him and I couldn't get enough. Having the chance to see his hot, thick seed up close and personal always made me cream especially hard. It was a secret pleasure that only he knew about.

Unzipping his pants and pulling down his boxers, his cock sprung up and down like a vertical metronome. Thick and veiny with a more than appropriate length, Manny's silky smooth penis brushed against my sex. Glancing down, I instantly hit my knees.

"That's right baby girl. Do what you've wanted to do for the past two weeks. Drain my dick dry, baby." Pushing my head onto him, he sealed the deal with these words: "get to work."

And work I did, slowly taking him inch by inch to get reacquainted with his size. Relaxing myself, I took his cock as far down as I could...providing just the right amount of saliva needed for a slightly messy, proper deep throat. Slowly swallowing him two more times, I began to suck hard and deep in my mouth, adding a hand to jerk his shaft off as needed.

Towering above me, Manny never broke eye contact but kept both hands on the sides of my face. Slowly, he starting pumping his hips in and out of my mouth, shaking his head slowly from left to right.

"So fucking beautiful...my pretty kitty is so fucking beautiful. No disrespect baby, but I love to see you on your knees taking all of my dick deep in your throat...fuck..." He trailed off, letting out a strangled cry as I started vacuuming him with my tongue and cheeks.

That one swift movement set him off.

Pushing me back against the wall, Manny bent his knees, gripped his hands in my thick natural mane, and proceeded to fuck my mouth into oblivion. When it became hard to breathe, I'd tap his legs and he'd ease up, asking if I was okay and offering to stop. So sweet...but there was no way that I was letting that happen. I earned the nut he was rapidly on his way to busting down my throat, and in a weird way...I wanted the rough mouth handling. If I wasn't careful, I'd be right there with him, as I was still on fire from my missed orgasm earlier.

"Mmhmm. Damn Ne'...you are the best baby. So beautiful... So smart...so fucking dirty...and mine. All fucking mine and nobody else's...shit!" Once he started calling me Ne', I knew that things were shifting into overdrive.

Picking up the pace, Manny wasn't even really talking to me but more to himself. He was so far gone in the zone that he started to completely withdraw his dick from my mouth, only to shove it back down my throat. Moaning and purring deeply in my chest, my hands snaked down to my dripping pussy and furiously began fucking it with one and stoking my clit with the other.

Manny stared down in between throat jams and spoke more filthy words, egging us both forward. Soon, he stopped the oral onslaught. Walking back a few steps, he pinned me with his eyes while slowly stroking his pipe. As he engaged in my second guilty pleasure, something in my belly grew white hot.

"Baby... Are you done fucking my throat? That's too bad, I kinda miss getting my mouth jammed up by you already...mmm"

His slow strokes began to pick up the pace, as he walked closer to my face. Still masturbating myself, I leaned forward and started to suck one of his heavy, full balls from underneath.

"Mmm, you know.. Maybe it's not all bad that you're not mouth fucking me", I moaned out between licks "Now I can suck on these while you jerk your dick off."

Gone. I'd officially pushed him to his limit at that moment.

"Shit Ne'... Don't stop fucking that pussy! Let me see it...open those fucking legs more so I can see all that cream squirt out...wanna taste it"

"You like that don't you baby? Jerking off in front of me while I play with your pretty kitty. Oh Manny... Fuckk..."

Jerking firm and fast, Manny's face was hard set and sweating. Both of our hands blurs; we never broke eye contact. Opening my mouth, I was close. This was it...I was going to fall apart and leave a big wet mess on my floor.

"Manny!! Fuck...your pussy is cumming right now baby. Cum with me please Manny...jerk that dick in my mouth. Cum down my throat, NOW!"

With a roar, Manny pushed my head back, opening my mouth further and placed his cock on my tongue. Giving his dick three more hard pulls, he and shouted "Take it all, Ne'! Take it all down your throat!", before blasting five strong pumps of his hot, salty seed in my mouth. Caught up in passion, I greedily swallowed it all, closing my eyes while savoring his unique flavor. My Manny.

*********************

Sinking down to the floor as well, we both sat in a stupor. Breathing heavily but saying nothing, we took a few moments to bask in the afterglow...those delectable few moments after we shared a mind-blowing orgasm. Standing up, Manny dawdled to the kitchen and returned with a few bottles of water. After drinking down most of his, Manny took a few deep calming breaths and pulled me into his arms.

"Hi" he said, kissing my temple. This man was starting to personify perfection.

"Hi yourself", I sighed, lacing my fingers with his while tracing lazy circles on the back of his hand with my thumb. My body and brain were surprisingly calm, considering how hectic I was earlier. What group was I planning again???

"How was your day, Ne'?"

"It was actually pretty shitty, to be honest", I said, passing my free hand through my mahogany colored hair with a light laugh. Taking a deep breath, I turned my whole body to face him head on.

"Funny thing is...for some strange reason, it just recently got better. Much better, actually and I haven't the foggiest idea why it's just magically improved. Must've been the puppies I saw in the window of the pet shop on my way home", I mused, placing a finger on my chin in mock deep thought.

Smiling broadly enough to make his dimples wink, Manny didn't reply but turned my face towards him. Gazing at me, he placed a soft, tender kiss on my lips before fluttering his eyes closed. Not even five minutes ago, this man led me to a seizure inducing orgasm. His kiss, however, set off an incomparable smoldering in my heart. It was one of those kisses where he wordlessly seemed to be trying to convey his emotions toward me.

Pulling back, Manny leaned his head against the wall. Watching his chest rise and fall evenly, he had an aura of calm and peace about himself that made me say the only thing I could appropriately muster up.

"Well, damn."

Eloquent, I know.

In that moment I started to mentally question myself, which I hate doing. I wanted to crack a joke, sing a hymn, recite a Psalm...something! Anything to lessen the painfully obvious air of mutual admiration that was surrounding us. Try as I might though, I couldn't. Those defense mechanisms that I had been putting up to keep myself emotionally untangled were slowly beginning to dissolve. Slowly.

After attempting to avoid all of this, during the kiss it became apparent what was happening. He'd been hinting at me for the past 7 months how he felt beyond our physical relationship. Typically, I joked it off to shirk away from the topic. Now, it was rapping away at my conscious like two motivated Jehovah's Witnesses

Damn...there was no more ignoring this.

Pretty kitty was undoubtedly starting to fall for Mr. Manny.

*****

These two right here though...whew! Thanks for the comments. This will be a very short story; maybe one or two more chapters, as this is only a snapshot in their lives. Let's hope that Ne' gets it together...