Mano a Mano

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They watched all the action from the different angles of each camera. When it was over, both of them were exhausted. Felicia had come a couple of times, without touching herself. Once, when she looked over at Isabella, she saw her friend's legs spread and her hand under her dress.

Isabella handed her the disk.

"It's all on here," she said.

Felicia stood up.

"Thanks," she said and walked out in a daze. At home, she tried to interest Nolan in sex, but he pushed her away when they went to bed.

She showed him the video the next day, and he was shocked when he saw what he was doing to her. But when it came to the part where she was abusing him, he left the room. For the next week, she tried to interest him in sex, but he wouldn't respond. So she watched the video and took care of herself. Finally, one night, he seemed a little receptive.

"No handcuffs this time," he said, "no matter what."

She was so aroused that she could barely open her mouth to say, "Okay, only this time."

As he entered her, she had one orgasm, and a few minutes later she had another. As soon as he went into his trance, she stuck her finger into him and brought him off before he even reached for her breasts.

Afterwards, they were both in a loving glow. It was great, she thought to herself, but it doesn't mean anything. I still don't know if he's cured.

She found out the next time. He began hurting her with his hands again, but since she had agreed not to use the cuffs, all she could do was use her finger to get him off fast. It worked, but he came so soon that she never had an orgasm. Afterwards she watched the video Isabella had made and satisfied herself manually. Then she felt disgusted. This was not the way she wanted it to be.

The next night, she told him what had happened and that she wouldn't have sex with him unless the cuffs were handy. He said that he would never agree to that again. She began crying and told him that in that case, they were finished. She didn't say anything more, and neither did he for a week.

During that week, she watched the video every night. By the second night, she was no longer feeling guilty about what she had done to him. By the fourth night, she was feeling dreamy and satisfied.

She began picturing things in her mind that she had never thought about before. She realized that she had seen them on the Internet, and she went to her computer. She spent a several hours surfing and did the same the following nights after she watched her video.

During the days, when she wasn't busy, she found herself thinking about her video, the videos she was watching on the Internet and her relationship with Nolan. Sometimes she got scared by what she was thinking, but the thoughts wouldn't go away. She decided not to share them with Nolan.

At dinner one night, she told him that she had made some decisions, and now he had to also. If he agreed with her plan, she was going to learn about videography from Isabella and buy a couple of cameras and some lights, which she'd set up in the bedroom every time they made love. Isabella would no longer be involved.

If things went well, she'd just delete the recordings. But if he began hurting her, she would use the restraints, and she would show him the recording later to prove what he was doing. If he hurt her, she would retaliate again, but she would never again torture his penis and testicles. She would do other humiliating things to him, and some of them would also be painful, but none would be dangerous. No, she wouldn't tell him what they were.

The other alternative was to schedule an appointment with a therapist, show the video and see if there was a better way to cure him. She watched him squirm and noticed that she felt relieved when he decided against the therapist.

Those were the only choices, except for separating, she said, unless he could come up with some better ideas.

Neither of them said anything for a while.

"You need to think about this," she said. "Let me know when you decide."

***************

A few days later, he agreed to the videos, and she began going over to Isabella's a couple of nights a week for her video education. She put him off whenever he approached her until a few weeks later, when he began nuzzling her.

"Wait a minute," she said and got up and quickly set up the lights and the cameras on tripods. She had marked places for them on the floor. Everything was done and the videos were running within a couple of minutes.

When she rejoined him, she lifted up some pillows and showed him the restraints but didn't say anything. He went slowly, and she didn't try to rush him. But eventually, he went into his zone and his eyes glazed over. He was on top of her.

When his hands started hurting her, she let him go on for a couple of minutes, but through the pain, she was focusing on her plan, and after the cameras had recorded the proof of his abuse, she reached for the restraints.

She didn't wait for him to awaken this time and quickly put him into the same position as he was in Isabella's video. He was still in his zone, so he didn't resist and she didn't have to jump on him to subdue him. She had rehearsed everything in her mind in the past week, and it went even more smoothly than she had hoped for.

As she waited for him to wake up, she began thinking.

Today she was going to pleasure his balls and cock with one hand while her other hand pushed Crisco into his ass, followed by one finger after another until she got her whole hand into him, like the videos she had seen on the Internet. Then she would find his prostrate and make him come.

It would be an amazing video, but he wouldn't enjoy seeing it. Who could she share it with? Nobody! She had to be careful. It couldn't leave the house. Maybe she'd invite Isabella over to see it as a reward for her friendship and loyalty.

Isabella had given her all the video she had shot and destroyed her copies. Did she really? It didn't matter. She would never dare show it to anyone else after Felicia had warned her that she would either kill her or throw acid at her face if anyone else ever saw the videos.

Felicia thought about the next time she and Nolan would make love. She wouldn't use the restraints this time. Once he was into his zone, she would use one of the techniques she knew to bring him off fast. He would think he was making progress.

If she planned carefully, she could keep pretending he was getting better while making more videos. Maybe she could get both hands into him. She could restrain him in a different position and make him eat out her ass. Or she could make him eat his come out of her pussy.

She could spread him flat on his stomach and stripe his ass and thighs with a cane. Or she could flip him over on his back, stick a strong vibrator up his ass, attach another one to his balls and watch him come without anything touching his cock. The videos she had watched on the Internet had given her a lot of ideas to try.

Eventually he would realize he wasn't getting better and agree to see a therapist to get cured. By that time, she would have a library of videos to watch even if he never hurt her again.

As she was thinking these thoughts, Felicia knew she loved Nolan more than ever. Was it because she was out of her mind with excitement anticipating her orgasms as she watched his humiliations. She didn't know, but she made a vow to herself.

She would never tell him what she was doing, but once he agreed to go to a therapist, she would never hurt or humiliate him again. She'd find a thousand ways to make him the happiest man on Earth. Wasn't that fair? Of course, it was. For a few weeks of suffering and degradation, he would live the life of a king.

Those thoughts led to one that made her frown. She realized her plan would present another challenge that would be much more difficult than demeaning and devastating him and making him believe he was getting better.

The really hard part would be convincing herself that she hadn't turned into a monster.

12