Manolo Vergara Plays with Mommy

Story Info
A fiction story of Sofia Vergara and her son fucking.
1.2k words
32.7k
15
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whale67
Whale67
40 Followers

Manolo Vergara just picked up his phone, he didn't know what he was going to say or how he was going to say it. He presses Greg's number. His phone starts to ring. Each ring increases the level of Manolo's stress. Finally the ringing stops. "You have reached Greg Sanchez if u r hearing this it means I am probably making out with Manolo leave a message at the beep." Manolo was relieved, now Greg could not interrupt him. "Hey Greg, look I have been thinking about who I am recently and I have come to a conclusion. I am straight. I have just been feeling the urge to slap a girls ass and fuck them in the ass till they pass out, so we're done."

Manolo felt bad about what he did, but he also felt relieved he had known that he was straight for a week. Manolo got over the break up fairly quickly. He then chose to go to his mom's mansion. He hadn't been there in over a month and figured that it was time he visited his mother, the famous Sofia Vergara.

Manolo knocked on the door and nobody was home, which was weird because it was 10:00 a.m and only his stepdad had to work. Manolo thought that his mom had probably just not heard him, so he took the key he had and walked in. To his surprise, nobody was home. He figured that he would wait for them to get back so he went in the kitchen and made himself a sandwich and started watching some TV. Just as he finished his sandwich his mother got home. She was wearing a very revealing and very small pink sweater, black 4 inch heels, and black yoga pants that exposed her glorious ass. For some reason there black lines on her breasts that Manolo was curious about.

"Hey mom?"

"Ah not so loud, what is it? Are you curious about the lines on my chest?"

"Yes"

"Don't tell your stepfather, but I spent the night being pleased by this man named James Quinton and I guess the he drew on me when he woke up want to see?" Sofia took off her sweater and her yoga pants, Sofia had chosen to show her son her bare tits and a teal thong which she had on. On her tits and ass were hand prints. "I assume you don't care that I am undressed because your gay?"

Manolo however, was straight and finally realizing how incredibly sexy and curvy his mother was and he started to really want to fuck her. "I don't mind."

"Alright, look Manolo I am going to go upstairs and take a nap cause I am incredibly hungover"

"O.K mom I will see myself out." Sofia did go upstairs to her room for a nap, but Manolo stayed in the house. Instead Manolo decided that he was going to have playtime with his mommy. Manolo waited for 30 minutes, until he was sure that she was asleep. Manolo then crept up the stairs ever so careful to not knock anything over and wake Sofia up. Until Manolo realized that he left something important downstairs. Manolo quickly ran downstairs and flew out the door to his car, opened the glove compartment, and grabbed duct tape, handcuffs and rope.

Manolo went back up the stairs and slowly opened the door to his mothers room. Once he was in he could see that Sofia had not put any new clothes on and was sleeping right on top of the bed with no covers on top of her. She was sleeping so that her big tan ass was sticking out at him with the teal thong on. Manolo quickly undressed and had a fully erect dick for his mom. He then walked over to the bathroom where he knew his mom had sleeping pills crushed 6 up filled the glass next to the sink with water and put the pills in he then walked over to Sofia opened her mouth and slowly poured the water down her throat. Now that she was out and wasn't going to wake up Manolo could have some fun.

He then walked over to the other side of the bed and cuddled up so that his dick was up against Sofia's ass. He then started sliding up and down so that his dick was rubbing up between her ass cheeks. While doing so he started kissing and licking his mother's neck and squeezed 1 of her gorgeous titties. Manolo did not enjoy the position for long though. He got up and walked to the other side of Sofia opened her mouth and put his dick in it. Manolo started to thrust it in and out of Sofia's mouth and started to speed up until it was at the fastest possible speed at which point he had Sofia deep throat him for 5 minutes straight. Manolo then released Sofia spun her over.

Manolo picked Sofia up by the waist so that her ass was up and pulled his hand back and started spanking Sofia's ass.

"Ooh mommy I love how your ass jiggles with each slap I know you know how big your ass is and how you want people staring at it more. Well don't worry mom I'll worship your big juicy ass."

Manolo then let go of Sofia and slowly pulled the teal thong off of Sofia's ass and started eating her out using his tounge to thoroughly taste her clit and pussy, then move up to her ass hole, then right back down to make sure that he got everything from her pussy. He then got up and started biting her ass and licking it and started anally fisting Sofia. Manolo went a little too far though because Sofia woke up and started screaming.

"My ass! Who the fuck is in my ass!"

Sofia then turned and saw that her own son was fisting her.

"Manolo?"

"Yeah mom?"

"I thought you were gay?"

"I used to think I was, but I was wrong."

"Oh, now, why the fuck is your fist in my ass!?"

"Mom look in the mirror."

"That does not mean I give you consent to shove your fist up me!"

"I thought you wouldn't wake up and if u did u would enjoy this, but I guess I have to use plan B."

Manolo the got on top of Sofia, grabbed the handcuffs, put them on her and took the rope tied it around her neck and the bed, then finally put duct tape on her mouth. He then grabbed Sofia's tits and shoved them on his cock and started have Sofia tit fuck him.

Sofia started squealing and kicking trying to fight her son off. Until he did something. Manolo turned his mother on her front side so that her ass was facing him and he started fisting her again and this time she enjoyed it and started cum and once she stopped started fisting her pussy and her ass at the same time Sofia started to cum again and passed out from the sexual experience. Manolo was not done though and took his hands out and put his cock in her ass and started thrusting. Manolo eventually rolled on his side with Sofia, so that he could grab her tits for support. He continued on until he reached his climax and started to squirt cum into her ass. Manolo, feeling that he had done what he came to do. Took the restraints off Sofia and bolted out the house and drove away hoping that his mother would not do anything.

Whale67
Whale67
40 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you have no need to apologize

Little Different is a troll that shit posts on every story on this site, just ignore the idiot.

Whale67Whale67over 7 years agoAuthor
Reply to recent comments

1st I realize that this is not one of my best stories I was in a bit of a hurry to get this one done and for that I do apoligize.

2nd I had searched on literotica to confirm that there was not a story like this one, but if there is I was not aware of it while writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rushed; not much of a build up.

Really could be dragged out a little longer. Beginning started off fine but got too quick to the climax.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christina Hendricks is My Step-Mom Christina Hendricks takes step-sons virginity and more.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Best Milf Jessica Simpson Jessica Simpson the gorgeous milf.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Celebrity Bang Tour: Debby Ryan A fictional story of glorious love making to Debby Ryan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Ariana Grande Goes To The Prom The singer accepts a viral video invitation...in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Night with Kaley Cuoco One night with Kaley Cuoco (and Penny).in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories