Man's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I found the swollen button of her clit I started to make some small circular motions with my tongue. Abigail was almost writhing now, moving her hips to position her clit at the tip of my tongue and hurry her pleasure. Above me, I could hear her panting and moaning as her excitement built and was seemingly on track to climax. I heard her moan, "Oh fuck." and fought back a smile. Not what I was used to hearing from my young friend! "Don't you stop. Don't fucking stop." Her voice had a tinge of desperation.

Abigail came hard on the end of my tongue. I slowed down as I felt her get nearer, but it was impossible to stop her cumming and she now had both hands on my head. Literally forcing me to lick her and bring her to climax. When she did I felt her tense and freeze for a moment, then her body relaxed before it convulsed several times as the orgasm pulsed through her. She didn't squirt, but I felt a noticeable difference in the fluids around her pussy just before she finally slumped away from my tongue.

I came up to her and kissed her while she was still panting, hard on her mouth and sharing her juice. She showed no hesitation and her eyes burned with the bliss of her climax and desire for more. "Take these off." Abigail tugged at the waist of my jeans.

I stood up and stepped out of my jeans and underwear in one move. Almost before I'd licked them away Abigail reached out and took hold of my erect cock. "You're big." she smiled, stroking my length for the first time. I wasn't sure that I was as big as she imagined, but I was sure as hell as big as I can get – hard and throbbing in her hand.

I watched entranced as she stared at my cock and watched the way she stroked it. I felt myself groan now, a low, involuntary moan that gave voice to the exquisite feelings her hand was inducing in me. Abigail was fascinated by my cock, and I could have stood there for a couple of years waiting for her fascination to dissolve, such was her exquisite velvet touch. Then I realized what was about to happen and reached out to grab her wrist.

"I'm..." I tried to explain, feeling foolish at being so close already.

Abigail only smiled though and shook my hand away. "It's okay," she went back to looking at my cock, "I'd like to see you cum."

At that point I stopped worrying about her thinking I couldn't hold back and stood there, enjoying her hand as it stroked.

As that hand held tight and stroked me slowly, Abigail's other hand came up to hold my balls. She looked up swiftly to see if I approved of this move and without me being able to respond other than gasp in pleasure, she saw it was all good. Whether my breathing gave it away, or whether she felt it somewhere else, she slowed her strokes as my climax built, making me climb higher and higher as the barrier my feelings had to cross remained just out of reach. Over and over she stroked slowly, I watched and she didn't take her eyes from my cock. Her hand was barely moving when I crossed the barrier and the climax came rushing to me from deep inside my belly.

The heat in that moment was a furnace and as the climax roared to explode and radiate out to my every nerve I felt Abigail's hand start to move again, making sure she got the very best of me and for me. Her eyes never left my cock as it started to twitch and my cum started to rise up the shaft.

For three or four spurts Abigail shuddered as the ejaculation sprayed her arms and chest with my hot cum. After another couple of big twitches and lessening spurts, she leaned forward and sucked hard on my cock, cleansing me of my cum. When she came off me her tongue caught a stray drop and popped back into her mouth. It occurred to me, rather uncharitably, that Abigail had certainly done some learning at college.

"That was fantastic," she almost giggled, standing up to kiss me while she still had her hand around my cock. "I loved watching you. I hope you don't mind. I'll make it up to you." How could I mind with the promise of Abigail's beautiful, flushed face, promising me more?

We sat on the sofa, kissing and Abigail still holding on to me. I loved the feeling of her hand around me, strong, insistent and very sexy. I wasn't sure how quickly I could react to her desires, but so far I was showing no sign of deflating. Maybe I'd been starved too long, but the unexpected passion of the wonderful situation I found myself in was probably a bigger reason.

"Does it ever go soft?" Abigail giggled, looking down at my red and still-swollen member.

"Usually," I admitted, "but how about you come up here and see if you can keep it up?"

While I wasn't as hard as I'd been a few minutes earlier, it was still relatively easy for Abigail to straddle me, take hold of my cock and guide it to her sopping pussy. She held my cock tight while she slid half-way down and then let go as she sank the rest of the way.

Inside her pussy was a softer, warmer version of her hand as she held me tight, coupled and enjoying the experience together. I reached up to take her nipples in my fingers and watched as her eyes closed and her pelvis ground down on me in pleasure. "You feel so good," she almost moaned, "so good."

I continued to tease her nipples as she came back to the moment and lifted her legs so her feet were on the sofa. I expected her to lift herself up and drop into me again, but she stayed where she was. I was sure I could feel her pulse through her pussy as she moved forward and back with some very small and smooth movements. Totally against my expectations, I felt my erection strengthen inside her.

I was already on the way back up the excitement scale when Abigail started to move up and down on my cock. I looked down and watched as her beautiful young pussy swallowed my cock every time she descended. Coupled with the sensation of her molten pussy slopping over me, it was probably the hottest sight I'd ever laid eyes on. I reached forward and felt for Abigail's clit, following her movements with my hand and pushing upward on her when she had me fully inside. I saw the corner of her mouth twitch as I found her spot.

It seemed no time at all and a new climax was building. It had to be longer I told myself, no way I can cum again this quick... but maybe Abigail was sharing her age with me as she rode me.

She didn't speed up, possibly something to do with our position, but her strokes were like a metronome, constant and deep as her legs continued to raise her up off me and down onto me. There was no doubt that I was getting close again and I pressed her clit again, urging her to join me. "I didn't come over to fuck you." Abigail breathed as she rode. "I just couldn't help myself. I've wanted you for so long."

"You are so beautiful," was all I could lamely manage. "You feel amazing."

"Good." She stared intently at me. "Now cum for me Rob. Cum hard."

I'd never want to disappoint a lady, but there was something hot and hard in her tone that made failure impossible. With a couple of extra-long, extra-hard stokes she had me right on the brink. I pressed her clit harder again, needing to feel her pleasure as she closed in on mine. I missed her by a few seconds, unable to hold back any longer I gave a grunt and started to cum again. As the climax started to flow through me I rubbed her clit hard and heard her gasp as she tried to give me a couple of extra strokes to ensure I'd cum for her. It just made the explosion harder and higher and I flooded her pussy with the second dose of cum I'd produced in a startlingly short time.

Abigail was right behind me, sinking onto me as I fingered her and taking her over the hill, making her cum hard. I felt her contract around me as I came down from my climax, powerful pussy movements that felt like her hand was squeezing me again. Her eyes rolled back and she gasped as she came. Then she opened them again and looked for me, holding each other's gaze as we came down from the high of each other.

When she'd finished I turned to lie back on the sofa, pulling her on top of me, still inside her. I smiled and watched as her watery eyes smiled back. "That was incredible," she said, reaching up to clear her hair away from her face.

I kissed her, long and hard, feeling a slightly different passion in her now, satisfied, no longer hungry. "It was amazing." I concurred.

Across the room we heard a semi-snore and a scrape. We both looked at the same time and saw Ben move slightly in his slumber. "I guess I owe him." I quipped.

"No." Abigail was firm. "We both do."

12