Man's Best Friend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like it hurts, I mumbled, how does it feel?"

"Course it hurts but not as much mah ass, ye may have to take that out now, or is that too much fer ye too?"

"Unreal, your tenacity is amazing, do you know that", I smiled I gripped the flange of the plug and began to pull, it was seated so tight, the resistance out-weighed my efforts.

"It's in there pretty good" I relented; "You may need to push it a little."

The pace of her strokes on the stylus quickened as she grunted out and pushed out her anus, her sphincter looking dangerously close to tearing.

"FOOCKKKK! - Pull it out ye pussy, I cannae do everything ye know!"

I pulled on it again, it wouldn't budge.

"Use your imagination ye twat," Fucking hell get that thing outta meh!"

"I was almost in a panic now and worked up some saliva and smeared it around her taught rim I began pressing around her rim trying to loosing up the fused implement within.

Kate grunted pushed again and the base came out enough to get a solid grip on it, I pulled hard - a scream pierced through the room as the thickest part attempted an exit. She moaned breathing hard again as the plug stretched her anus tight around its unrelenting base, she pulled the stylus out of her cervix and replaced it with her index finger, twisting in and out of its flared hole, she let out another piercing wince and pushed, her anus puckered but the plug held fast. Exhausted, Kate set her full attention on expelling the plug, face red and sweaty she clamped the head rail with both hands, and expelled all the air she trapped in her lungs;

"FUCKING HELL! it hurts William, it hurts so bad," she panted.

"What do you want me to do!?" I fearfully offered, the anxiety in my voice not helping matters;

"YER A DUMB CUNT ARENT YE!" She blew in and out then lifted her ass and pushed again I pressed on her extended rim trying to kneed the base from its steadfast hold, Kate bared down and I grabbed her the ankles, with a final shrill scream she pushed so hard her bladder lost control, covering the sheet with a squirt of urine, her sphincter finally relented and the plug flopped out of her raw ass, practically unassisted. Kate laughed, in delight, panting she looked down at me;

"Look William, it's a boy!" She laughed, her hands fumbling at the greasy plug and bringing it to her breast.

O.K it was official this gal had some serious issues. In a way I felt great empathy for her and felt the need to comfort her. Her asshole was protruded and twitching, scarlet red, and raw. I gently place her legs back down on the bed, offering the only release to her pain I could think of. She flipped onto her side down and I slid next her quaking flesh, Kate held the plug between her breasts, with a surreal smile on her face, I was a bit of a loss for words;

"He's very bald, and looks like me." I quipped

Kate smiled and kissed the plug,

"Aye, tastes like me too." She added, placing her lips over the head,

"Mmmm, Mommy will clean ye darling."

I placed my head onto her breast and could smell the aroma of her ass grease left behind, like an addict I began tonguing her, then pulled her nipple in her mouth and began sucking at it Kate was preening the 'baby', hungrily removing her ass lube from the shiny surface. She pushed my face to her breast cupping it maternally prodding me to latch on. I felt as if I were cocooned in a blanket of warmth, and softly began to suckle her. Her nipple grew large in my mouth and she started massaging her breast as if to encourage a milky flow, of course it was a dry well, but the intimate act did prompt me to keep trying to milk her.

"Such a thirsty boy," Kate whispered gently stroking my face working her other hand onto her clit. "Good boy, that's right, suck on mommy's teat.

"I pressed my tongue upward against her swollen nipple and pressed it against the roof of mouth mimicking a newborn the best I could, I now knew Kate had regrets about her solitary life, the biggest one perhaps not experiencing pregnancy, childbirth, or motherhood. Although I had a perverse joy in accommodating her in such a way, I couldn't help to feel that she could use more ethical and effective means of help. Regardless, I sucked on her harder as she began to squirm in arousal, her hand began tugging and pinching her clit. I latched onto her nipple with my teeth gave it a hard pull then ravenously pulled as much of her pointy orb into my mouth sucking hard across her areola.

"Bite mommy, baby, please bite mommy's nipple hard."

I took her nipple between my front teeth and slowly pulled it away from her body.

"Oh yes baby, Oooh, make mommy happy, sweet mommy needs you to bite harder, Ooooo Ahhhn, it's Ok baby please, it's OK to hurt mommy."

I slowly clamped harder into her, Kate continued screaming encouragement, her nipple bulging to the breaking point.

"Do it, Ohhh, please bite it, AWWWwwww!

I bit into her breaking the skin, the iron tang of her blood was instantly recognizable, her nipple was literally partially severed from her breast, Kate's body tensed up and pushed hard into mine, I began sucking her thick blood into my mouth, I felt my lap getting wet, wasn't sure if she was cumming or urinating, regardless her hot fluids quickly my softened cock, I went way too far.

"That's right baby suck meh, take meh to your mouth, Ohhh Ooooo, fuck ya baby, drink from mommy, Aaaahhh Ohhh, fuck it hurts, drink meh baby!"

I continued to suck in her wound, my mouth now filling with blood I was getting a little concerned of its severity. I pulled away to inspect the damage, Kate grabbed my head and took me into her mouth, I dribbled some blood into her, her legs stiffened, her hips convulsed, she was definitely orgasming now. I lay on top of her and kissed her deeply, feeling the warmth of her seeping breast on my chest. I moved down and placed my mouth back over her nipple now trying to stem the flow, her body continued to writhe beneath me. I remained there until all became relatively quiet; Kate's moans becoming giggles of laughter, tears were running down her face.

"Holy shite, she blew, A'm leaking so bad, OOoh, Ooo my, fucking brilliant, OOoh Jesus." She slapped her cum coated fingers into my mouth, as her body shook.

I was happy for her but a little concerned, she was still bleeding pretty bad, I was ashamed of having got carried away and hurting her, "Kate, it's bleeding pretty bad, you need to try and relax a little, Damn!"

Kate sat up and inspected my work, then grabbed a towel and slapped it against her breast then flipped onto her stomach spreading her legs.

"Well worth it William, it looks worse than it is, A'm sure." She sighed.

"Man you weren't kidding about the pain thing that had to hurt!"

"Aye, its marvelous, Thank You, A wanted to share that with ye."

I hovered above her she went through great pain for me, and I was feeling a little small, I mean she was thanking me for practically biting her nipple off. I straddled over her and began giving her a back massage to ease some guilt.

"Are you sure your okay?"

"A'm fine, nice and relaxed now, you have such a gentle touch Mmmm"

I continued to knead her back then moved my hands over her billowy ass, the opulence of her cheeks provided a expansive and deep intergluteal cleft worthy of the worship I felt inclined to give, I gently tried to roll her onto her back, Kate didn't exactly cooperate.

"What's on yer mind William?

I smiled and continued to try and flip her over, she reluctantly submitted any resistance and rolled; I spread her knees and kneeled between;

"You horny Bas! REALLY?! Meh arse is stinging something awful, meh tit raw, Fucking hell William. A've just given birth, A'm beyond fauchelt.

"Mmmm, I'll be gentle - Promise,"

I lifted and pushed back her legs, her ass was up like a newborn getting a diaper change, and her hot pink folds were coated with a thin opaque brown film oozing from her ragged ass. Tender fingers of meat hung out surrounded by thin matted orange hair, I rubbed my nose through her cavernous cunt then began lightly tonguing along her the full expanse of her ass crack. It was exquisitely battered by her smarmy secretions, the sourly bitter cream tantalized my tongue, forcing it to fully swab up all the 'afterbirth' left behind.

Lulled into a trance by an overspill of oral an olfactory sensation, I focused on the tactile, the small and tender fingers that brushed over my lips demanded to be properly adored. I sealed my mouth around her sweet ring and progressively applied more and more suction until her tendrils grew into smooth pearl-like lips. I brushed over them with the tip of my tongue, Mmmm petite blue rare luxuries, begging to be delicately nibbled on.

Kate was beginning to coo, and then helped my desire spreading her ass cheeks wide, and huskily whispering;

"Oh, feels wonderful, Mmmm," quietly grunting as she vented out as if preparing to defecate a thick hard stool.

Her eager approval prodded me to chew on her hole, the increase of the heat and pressure, drove me to wanting her to defecate so bad that I stuck my tongue deep into her anus, desperate find some solid feces to sate my desire. I pressed my face into her flicking my tongue in and out of her raw hole, Kate pulled back, then directed my mouth to her piss soaked pussy, easily pushing her hot prolapse out to welcome in my lips.

"Clean meh cervix out ye freak, A can't keep it out here forever!" She harshly commanded.

I sucked the thick mass, I could feel the heat coming out from its flared hole, and began tonguing around it, I could barely get my tongue in when Kate grabbed her clit and pushed the spongy ball out further, thickening between my lips.

"Suck on it William, Mmmm suck it into your hot mouth, Oh foock ya, ye want mah cum don't ye. Suck it out of the hole Ye - it's coming soon, so soon."

Kate placed her arms on the bed and crabbed her twat against me, I began chewing it, my tongue flicking against its twitching hole, I was in a carnal frenzy, I couldn't contain myself and involuntary ejaculated, biting down hard on her, not entirely by accident, as I came.

"Ahh FOOK! Kate pulled away, my teeth lost their grip. She rubbed her heavy labia against my face, her smooth, meaty lips slipping over my nose, my cock again pulsed, what little fluid that was left inside leaked out of its burning head.

She continued riding my face then her thighs tightened around my head and with a gasp she pressed hard into me, a weak stream of cum spilled out, I made sure it all made its way down my throat moving with her as she bucked up and down, two more tiny spurts came out and she slumped her hips down, I continued eating her, sucking all the juices from her red swollen lips, cleaning all fluid soaking her orange-red hair. I moved into her thighs and lapped up the sweat and rangey organic slough as she twisted, grabbing my head. Unable to take any more stimuli from that zone, she shoved my face back to her ass; I sucked on her anal fingers and drove my tongue deep into her as we both shook through the climax of our excitement.

I look up at her with a smile; I had to kiss her wanting to share the innermost fluids she sacrificed to me. She happily opened her mouth and we explored our mouths together until the heat overwhelmed us both, ending in a sweat soaked embrace. There was an eerie silence, my mind was in a fog I tightened my grip on her and nuzzled into her; she sighed and her breathing slowed, consistent with one falling asleep, I was spent as well, my eyelids heavied until all was dark.

It was dark when I awoke; a cold cloth was gently cooling my chest,

"Good morning sleepy head." Kate smiled, kissing me on the cheek. She looked different, wearing a long sheer nightgown, her hair was combed and I could smell a freshness rather than the sex filled aroma in the room. Morning, I stammered, Jesus how long was I out?"

"Well early morning." She said, getting up and taking a drink from the glass,

"What time is it?"

"Just after 2AM, you were out for a few hours."

"Jesus I need to check on Petey."

"No need, I already did, they are fine probably back asleep now she chirped, "Drink?"

"Oh, Thanks, you look nice Kate, really nice.

"Aye took the liberty of cleaning up, A is afraid you left me in a pretty sorry state. She pointed to the square band aid below the thin fabric, covering her nipple.

"I bet, I smirked, hope it wasn't too..."

"Wheest, it was lovely William, why don't ye go and wash up. A left some fresh towels and ran ye a bath, take the drink with ye." Kate interrupted.

"Had enough of your dirty man, eh?" I smirked, getting up and moving toward her arms extended for a hug.

Kate backed away.

"No, A haven't enough, joost wash up, ya?"

"You're the boss." I saluted

I walked toward the bath, it was large old school heavy porcelain sink, claw footed tub with sparkling art deco chrome taps The room had the same checkerboard floor as the kitchen, and was as beautiful as the bedroom from an era long past. I could relax here; it was obviously her oasis, being meticulously maintained to exude luxurious comfort. I placed my drink on a white painted antique table, all implements needed for grooming, shaving brush, old chrome razor, wooden back scrubber and a soap dish with a old school large rectangular bar of soap sat on top of crisp white towel.

I stepped into the lukewarm water, despite the water cooling my hot skin; I turned on the tap to add a bit of warmth.

"This is really nice Kate!" I bellowed, "Really nice!"

"Aye an' An aim to keep it that way, soo leave in a better state that you left meh", she retorted.

I soaked in the tub towel over my face, after 10 or 15 minutes Kate walked in;

"All clean now, feeling better?" She smiled.

"Let me get yer back, she grabbed the brush and scrubbed the soap over the bristles, pushed my head down exposing my back, then roughly scrubbed me.

"Easy now, I'm made of skin you know." I winced;

" Yer sooch a baby. All done, now towel off, I'll be on the deck. There's a nightshirt on the bed for ye, it's chilled down a tad."

I dried off walked through hall to the bedroom, the bed had been stripped, fresh linens and frilly pillows replaced the soiled mess we left behind, the room smelled of incense, in contrast to a few hours before, it was like being on another planet. An old school striped nightshirt was at the foot, I put it on and it hung just slightly below my knees. I walked out of on the deck; Kate was looking out over the land, barefoot her white gown flowing in the light breeze.

"Well you've been busy, looks almost human in there, and smells nice too."

I grabbed her from behind kissing her gently on the neck, Kate cringed, then handed me a fresh drink and turned facing me.

"How do you like it?" I grabbed the nightshirt and performed my best pirouette.

Kate laughed,

"Dah would be proud, she giggled, "Look at ye now, such a handsome bugger".

"Did you sleep much?" I asked, "You kind of passed out on me there."

She looked into my eyes, and hugged me;

"I got a few winks in but someone woke me up, with their snoring."

"Sorry, Petey can get pretty loud at times," I offered.

"Oh Aye, Petey was very loud, I suppose he's quite satisfied with his new friend."

She smirked giving my nipple a quick tweak.

"A loved yer snoring, reminded me of when Dah was still with meh. It's been a while."

"Well there's a lot more where that came from, snoring that is."

"Kate responded with a girlish whine;

"Am an only to expect more snoring, did A wear ye out big man?"

"Nowhere near as worn as you, I mean you giving birth and all."

I lifted her chin to kiss her Kate pushed me away;

"OH MEH GOD! She laughed nervously, you had to go there din't ye, A gave ye fair warning".

Kate took a sip from her drink, then placed it on the rail and came in a step closer to me;

"Ye really were useless ye know, boot A was glad you were there, ye seemed a little out of sorts, A guess ye may have thought meh a tad foocked, but A wanted..."

"Hold up Kate, I was just kidding around, it was amazing, I was duly impressed, your one tough cookie, and I felt privileged to be there with you, and hey, I'm hoping to have many more kids, if you're willing that is."

"A'm always willing William, Ah'ament sure aboot whither mah ripped arse is, though." Kate moved in and cupped my cock, Thank Ye, A was never able to do both, and it hurt more than ever! She started sucking and biting my nipple wrapping her arms around me. I leaned down and kissed her head then took her by the hand and led her to the bed, I picked her up and gently down after taking off my shirt snuggled into her. I kissed her gently and stroked her back,

"Take this off I want to feel you against me," I whispered

Kate sat up and quickly removed her gown, the hairs under her arms gone; her armpits were rashed red contrasting against her porcelain skin.

"Well, look at you, damn!" I gasped.

"Ye like it?" Kate cooed, "A think it rather prim."

I wasn't too sure if I liked it or not, I really loved her furriness;

"I mean well you know... let me have a look, Damn you did your legs too."

"Well other than what mah fat bahookie wouldn't allow a think the most of it made its way off."

She spread her legs, not a hair could be seen, her clit stood even bolder, supported by bright pink lips. A'm not quite as flexible as A used to be - it was no small feat A'm ashamed to say."

"Well, your chock full of surprise aren't you?" I looked close at her with a pout, I moved down her truly missing her belly hair, her plump Mons was dotted in with small red pimples and looked a little raw suffering from razor rash, her familiar scent now barely present.

I lightly kissed at her soft mound; Kate squirmed, exposing a new sensitivity to my touch. I moved down her smooth legs to her feet, thankfully she missed the endearing fuzz on top of her toes; I brushed my nose against them and gave each one a kiss;

"Missed a spot, Thank God", I teased, popping her big toe into my mouth.

"Well then, if yer so attached, A can grow it all back given time, if yer willing to wait that is."

"Hmmm, sounds like a quite the commitment, that would take a while," I laughed;

"Let's do the math 3mm or so per month, 25mm in an inch, so we're talking almost a year or so to get back jungle status."

Kate pulled her foot from my mouth;

"Go over, it wasn't that bad." she protested with a giggle

"I moved back up to her kissing her nose;

"Um ya it was" I whispered, please grow it back - good and long for me, I'll wait;

She looked at me then produced an almost evil grin;

"A'll think about it, William, she placed her hand over her crotch; Mmmm, it does feel nice down there though, all bare and smooth, A'm not sure having a Tomfool like ye hanging around would be worth the trouble".

"You love your Tomfool, admit it!" I joked.

She pushed me down and climbed on top of me, pinning my arms down with her knees. Her face moved into mine the smell of scotch heavy on her breath.

"Debatable, but A noo ye love yer craggy whore, I can feel it William."

"I suppose I'm in no position to argue," taking her free pink areola into my mouth suckling on the pointy tit hanging from her chest, I felt especially close to her now, she intently watched as her bosom form- filled into my mouth,

She pulled out her hardened nipple out and began kissing me softly, I gently rolled her off me and we laid down facing other, stroking and exploring our bodies, pressing in as close to each other as possible. I moved my hand down her back to her ass, my fingers exploring the dimpled softness;

"Damn, you have a nice ass Kate" I whispered then drove my tongue deep into her mouth,