Man's Best Friend Ch. 06

Story Info
A concert, a stolen afternoon and a decision is made.
4.9k words
4.76
11.5k
11

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ariel58
ariel58
84 Followers

The anticipation was rising - the time was approaching for the band to come on, and near the back of the sizeable crowd, Alice and Greg were as excited as anyone. Both of them loved live music, and there was the added bonus of seeing their first gig together.

"Can I get you another drink?"

"My shout," said Alice, almost having to shout herself above the babble of noise. "Same again?"

"Yes, please!"

He watched her make her way through the throng, looking great in a simple, short T-shirt and tight-fitting jeans. He'd never seen her in trousers before - she generally went for loose, flowing dresses and skirts, especially after he'd told her that he loved that look, and she'd teased him that he just wanted easy access. He had to admit, though, that the black jeans showed off her slim legs and the curve of her bottom to perfection.

She reappeared by his side with the drinks, smiling, and whispered in his ear.

"I saw you ogling my arse when I went to the bar, you old perv."

"Of course I did. You were deliberately wiggling it."

"I was not! I always walk like that. I might just wiggle it a bit when we're dancing, though, or you'll be leching after all the prettier, younger girls."

"Ha, no chance! You'll be on your own there, anyway - I can't dance to save my life, and you definitely don't want to see me dad dancing."

We'll see about that, she thought to herself with a smile, but before she could make a smart retort, there was a roar as the lights went down. She grabbed his hand.

"Come on, let's get nearer the front."

Reluctantly, he allowed her to lead him through the crowd, amused at the way tough-looking guys who would have glared at him and blocked his way suddenly became generous when a gorgeous, petite brunette smiled at them and wriggled past. He felt a twinge of jealousy when he saw them checking out her backside, then smiled with pride. She's mine! He put a proprietorial arm around her waist as she finally decided that they were close enough, standing near the centre and only a few rows from the front.

The band were on top form, and the crowd were well up for it, needing little encouragement to clap and sing along. Alice moved in front of him, and the punters around them gave her room as she began to sway and dance, her arms above her head as she moved in time to the music. Her T-shirt stretched enticingly over her braless breasts and now and then rode up to expose her bare midriff. God, she looked hot, thought Greg, and she was a natural dancer, graceful, fluid and sensual, without ever being showy.

She turned and yelled in his ear.

"Come on, Dad! You can do it!"

He grinned and began to shuffle his feet, cringing with embarrassment, but he couldn't resist her obvious happiness and encouraging smile. Whether it was the alcohol or her intoxicating presence he wasn't sure, but his inhibitions began to fade a little, and he found himself moving to the driving beat, not caring so much about whether he looked like an idiot. She beamed at him, and the years fell away. He felt young again, a stupid grin on his face, hair plastered to his forehead as the temperature rose.

He'd never enjoyed a gig so much, and it flew by. Before he knew it, the band were launching into their final encore, a slow ballad which had been all over the airwaves a couple of years ago. Alice was in front of him again, her back pressed into him, his arms wrapped around her. She swayed from side to side, grinding provocatively into his crotch, and he felt his body responding. He held her tighter, his erection pressed hard against her backside, and she turned her head to kiss him.

He murmured in her ear.

"You feel so good. I can't wait to get you home."

She giggled and wiggled her bum a bit more, then sighed happily as he kissed her neck and his hand slid up to fondle a breast surreptitiously through the thin cotton of her T-shirt.

"I love you, babygirl."

She twisted her body round to face him and flung her arms around his neck, hugging him tight as he cupped her ass and pressed his body against her.

"I love you so much, Greg. Kiss me again."

He complied willingly. The song finally came to its big conclusion and they reluctantly let each other go and joined in the roar of approval, clapping and cheering hoarsely until the band had waved their final farewells and the house lights came up.

Back home, they were greeted by King, tail wagging enthusiastically, overjoyed to see them again, and even more pleased to be fed. Alice chatted happily as she said goodnight to her pet, still buzzing over the band and the great evening she'd had, all the way up the stairs to the bedroom. When she started teasing Greg about his great dancing, he just grinned and shut her up the best way he knew how - crushing his mouth to hers in a passionate kiss, his tongue demanding and forceful until her giggles became sighs and moans and her arms went round his neck.

He reached down for the hem of her T-shirt and stripped it off her in one fluid movement as she raised her arms in submission, then their hands were all over each other, feverishly undoing buttons and zips in their need to feel skin against skin. She whispered urgently in his ear.

"Take me any way you want."

Strong hands seized her waist, pulling her over to the bed, and she found herself face down, his weight crushing her into the mattress. His breath was hot against her neck, his chest pushing against her shoulder blades, his hands pinioning her slender wrists on either side of her head. She revelled in the feeling of powerlessness as his muscular legs forced her thighs apart, opening her up. His erection nudged her backside, and for a fleeting moment she panicked, fearing that he was going to take her words too literally and force her virgin behind, but then he was sliding into her pussy, and she gasped in delight as his cock filled her up - so hard, so big.

She was wet and hot and ready, and her body felt wonderful beneath him. Petite and vulnerable, the pliant cheeks of her bum nestling into his belly as he entered her. She made him feel strong and invincible.

She could hardly move in this position, and that freed her to concentrate without guilt on the feeling of him moving inside her. She felt his weight shift off the upper half of her body as he levered himself up on his elbows, changing the angle of penetration. Ooh, that felt good! She caught her breath as he wrapped his fist in her hair, pulling her head backwards until she was looking up at the ceiling, forcing her to arch her back and take him in deeper. She flexed the only muscles she could, remembering her Kegel exercises, tensing her glutes and squeezing him, then he was pounding into her like crazy, deep and hard, expelling the air from her lungs on every stroke. Yes! Yes!

He hadn't meant to be rough with her, but her love of being dominated brought out the wildness in him. He felt her buttocks tense up beneath him, and her pussy tighten around his shaft, his presence of mind slipping away until he was fucking her with abandon, gripping her hair, her arse quivering every time his body thudded into it. Faster and faster, until he felt his balls contracting, gathering themselves for the finish. He roared out his triumph as the pleasure boiled over and he emptied himself deep within her, every muscle and sinew stretched as time stood still in the moment of climax before he collapsed heavily onto her back.

She adored feeling him lose control, slamming into her, the pain of her hair being pulled counteracted by the molten pleasure in her sex. This was all about him using her body, taking what he needed - she needed to feel owned, and when his body suddenly stiffened and he yelled out loud, she was ecstatic. Hot come flooded her pussy, mixing with her own juices, and in that moment she felt supremely happy and fulfilled.

Passion turned to tenderness as his breathing slowed and his senses returned. He kissed her behind the ear and breathed words of love. Only then he realised that he was still crushing her, rendering her speechless, and he hastily rolled off. She lay unmoving and he observed, fascinated, his own come seeping out between her splayed thighs.

"Are you OK, my love?"

She stretched her aching muscles and grinned happily before clambering up and into his arms for a cuddle.

"Mmmm, never better. I love it when you turn into a wild beast!"

He chuckled.

"It's the effect you have on me. I feel very selfish, though. You didn't come, did you?"

"It's not all about orgasms for me -I don't need one to feel good. I want you to be selfish, I want to give you everything you need, the way you do for me."

"I love you, Alice, and I promise that next time will be all for you."

"I'll hold you to that, but that was for me, too. It's my fantasy, too, remember."

His eyelids were drooping now, and he couldn't stop himself from yawning. She kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Go to sleep, my love, and dream of me."

He smiled, his eyes closed, and his arm went around her.

She listened to his breathing become deep and regular and she sighed contentedly, curled up against the body which had pinned her down and ravished her, but now felt simultaneously possessive and protective.

The next morning she awoke feeling rested and content, lying with eyes closed and enjoying the aroma of fresh coffee percolating up the stairs. She stretched her arms out and encountered a warm and furry body lying next to her.

"King! You're not allowed on the bed!"

Greg appeared in the doorway, laughing at the sight of his lover trying in vain to push her pet off the bed.

"I see I've been usurped! Can't leave you alone for five minutes, can I?"

"Oooh, getting jealous, are we?"

They finally managed to persuade the reluctant dog to vacate Greg's space, and he slipped in next to Alice, reaching across her to set a mug down on the bedside table next to her.

"Mmmm, coffee in bed. You're spoiling me!"

"My pleasure, sexy girl."

After a couple of minutes, she turned to him.

"Are you hungry?"

He grabbed hold of her and pulled her in for another kiss.

"Always!"

She laughed and pushed him off.

"You've got a one-track mind! Breakfast!"

"Actually, I'm starving ..."

"Good. Now, I suppose I'd better put something on - I don't want to frighten your neighbours."

She skipped out of bed, affording him a view of her slender figure of which he would never tire, then picked up his discarded shirt from the previous night.

"Can I wear this?"

"Um, yeah, if you want. Don't you have any clean clothes left?"

"Oh yes, I have some in my bag. I just want to wear something of yours."

"I can get you a fresh one out."

"No," she said firmly, "I want this one. It smells of you."

His boring old white shirt looked amazing on her petite frame. It covered her backside, barely, skimming the very tops of her thighs, and she'd left enough buttons undone that every time she moved, it revealed a good bit of the side of her breasts; he could almost see her nipples.

She made him show her where everything was kept in the kitchen, approved of his shopping which she found in the fridge, and set to making a good old-fashioned fry up. He protested, not altogether convincingly.

"I was going to cook for you!"

"Can you cook?"

"Not very well," he admitted, "but you're my guest, and I promise not to poison you."

She hesitated for a moment, her old insecurities surfacing again. Was she being too pushy, taking over his kitchen, insinuating herself into his life?"

"I'd like to do this for you, but only if you're sure you don't mind."

He didn't mind a bit, and the smell of bacon and eggs which began to permeate the kitchen made him even less inclined to argue.

"Not at all. I'll just sit here and enjoy the view."

She permitted herself a little smile at that, and found reasons to reach up for unnecessary utensils from the top shelves, making the shirt ride up in delightful ways. God, she was becoming such a tart, but it was worth it to hear his appreciative murmurs. She'd better not overdo it, though, she mused, as he crept up behind her and fondled her bare bottom.

"Hey, no molesting the cook! What is it with you and bums? Anyone would think you'd never seen one before!"

"Not one like yours, my love. It's perfect. Everything about you is perfect."

"Yeah, right! Just behave yourself, Prince Charming!"

When they'd finished eating, she wiped some crumbs from her mouth.

"What time is it?"

"Half past twelve."

"Oh, shit, I can't believe I slept so long! I promised that I'd be back in time for lunch with Chloe - I'm going to have to get going."

He followed her up the stairs and watched her pull off the shirt and put her own clothes on, deciding that seeing a beautiful woman get dressed was almost as erotic as seeing her disrobe.

They hurriedly said their farewells, but the lingering goodbye kiss on the doorstep made her another five minutes late. It was, she considered as she drove home, worth every second.

The house felt very empty without her, and Greg wandered around aimlessly, smiling at memories of their first whole weekend together, detecting the lingering scent of her in the bedroom and already planning when they could be together again.

**********

Without their daily chats by 'phone and messenger, Greg would have felt utterly alone. It was strange: he'd never really felt lonely once he'd come to terms with Isobel's untimely death. It had taken at least a year to remember the good times rather than those awful final days at the Hospice, but once he had, he was content to potter about the house and pursue his hobbies, not really feeling the need for companionship. Now all of that had changed, and there was an aching void which only Alice could fill.

He was gutted when she told him that she'd be busy with Chloe the next few weekends, visiting sixth form colleges where her daughter could study for A-levels and checking out whether they were accessible for wheelchair users. Of course that had to be Alice's priority, but it was hard to be without her for so long.

He was delighted, then, when she called him one Thursday lunchtime from school.

"What are you doing this afternoon?"

"Not a lot - just watching the test match."

"Good. I've got a couple of hours free before I have to take Chloe home. They've given me the afternoon off because they've got the decorators in, repainting the school office. Is it OK if I come round?"

"Yes, please! I've missed you ..."

He put the phone down and hurriedly tidied up the evidence of last night's takeaway, then changed his clothes for something a little less grubby and rumpled. He didn't want her thinking he was going to seed without her. He'd just finished dressing when the doorbell rang.

Seeing her face made the world seem right again, especially when he saw the wicked glint in her eye. He closed the door behind her and ushered her into the living room.

"I don't have long, so we'd better be quick. Any ideas, loverboy?"

He grinned, charmed as always by her spontaneity and quickfire humour. His day was improving rapidly!

"Yes, one or two, babygirl. Get undressed."

She raised an eyebrow and smirked at him.

"What, here? Aren't you even going to take me upstairs?"

"No. Right here. Now."

She giggled at his attempt at being masterful, but had to admit to herself that his words made her feel even hornier, and her fingers were already reaching for the buttons of her work blouse.

She took her time, making it into something of a strip-tease. She still couldn't believe how much he'd positively affected her self-image in such a short time, making her more comfortable with her body to the extent that, although she was still self-conscious at undressing in front of him, she was also enjoying the effect it had on him, not to mention making her more than a little moist herself.

When she was completely naked he held her close and kissed her tenderly. His clothes were rough and strange against her bare skin, and she loved the feeling of vulnerability she got from being exposed whilst he was still fully dressed. He made her sit on the sofa, still making no move to remove his own clothes, but kneeling instead between her legs and smiling.

"Remember what I promised, babygirl? Your turn."

With that he bent forward, seized her by the hips and pulled her forward so her backside was right on the edge of the sofa cushion. Without warning, he plunged his head between her thighs and began kissing and licking her pussy.

Normally she needed lots of loving kisses and stroking all over to prepare her for such direct stimulation, but not today. It had been too long since they'd been together, and she was as horny as him. She moaned as he kissed the sensitive skin of her inner thighs. Now the tip of his tongue was doing wonderful things to her clit, slowly building her excitement until she was squirming in delight, the waves of pleasure building up inside her and making her whole body tremble. He allowed her no escape, gripping her bottom with both hands, his thumbs hooked into the creases on either side of her sex, gently pulling the lips apart so that nothing was hidden from his view.

Her fingers dug into the cushions as he brought her to the brink of orgasm, then slowed his movements again, keeping her suspended between disappointment and deliverance in exquisite torment. Only when she was breathlessly pleading with him to let her come, barely intelligible words tumbling out between little cries and moans, did he allow her release.

He looked her right in the eye, his mouth and cheeks all shiny with her own juices, and directed her.

"Come for me, babygirl."

He dug his fingers into her backside, lifted it bodily off the sofa and mashed his mouth against her sex, devouring her like a starving man feasting on a particularly succulent watermelon. She thrashed wildly but he was relentless, holding her in an iron grip and grinding his tongue against her clit until she wailed helplessly, screaming out her climax while her pussy gushed uncontrollably. Still he wouldn't release her, calmly lapping up her spend, drinking every last drop from her with apparent relish.

Her head felt like the top of it had been blown off, and she was shaking like a leaf when he finally took her in his arms and sat her on his lap. It was a moment or two before she trusted herself to speak.

"My God, what did you do to me? I think I actually squirted!"

"Yep, you did. Thought you were going to drown me at one point!"

"Pig! Don't exaggerate!"

"Did I ever tell you that you taste wonderful?"

She was so cute when she was blushing and bashful.

"I don't know why on Earth you would like my taste ... but I'm glad you do ..."

He held her curled up in his lap, stroking her face and arms lovingly as her heartbeat slowly returned to normal.

The minutes went by in a shared silence of togetherness. Eventually he spoke.

"When do you have to get back?"

"I'm OK for a little while. There's something I want to do for you first."

She scrambled off his lap and pulled him to his feet, kissing him deeply while his hands slid down her bare back to the curve of her bottom. She broke the kiss and looked at him intently.

"Don't move."

He watched, motionless, as she dropped to her knees in front of him, and began to undo his belt buckle. Slowly and deliberately, she released the belt, undid his top button and pulled down the zip of his jeans, the noise unnaturally loud in the silence. She tugged the jeans down over his hips, then carefully released his straining erection from his underpants, sliding them down to his knees, too.

Her position of subservience would have turned him on massively anyway, but following on from seeing her strip and then come for him, he felt like he could erupt at any moment.

ariel58
ariel58
84 Followers
12