Man's Dominating Erection Is Taken

Story Info
A dominating man is cured by a taste of his own medicine.
1.6k words
3.1
45k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lady28
lady28
2 Followers

Not quite our world.

*From the man's POV*

My head is feeling groggy. I've been dreaming of home, of sticking my dick in my wife's obedient mouth the second I get home from work, of strapping her to my crotch at the weekend, my favourite thing. Instead I've been forced to be in a bed at a private hospital for weeks. Bloody wife. I prefer her to do what I want her to do.

There's nothing like a woman with carpet burns on her knees, shuffling around, accommodating your penis. My favourite weekend treat is to strap her mouth around my cock on the Friday night, start off a bit mean, deepthroat her and spunk straight down her throat. I like to fall asleep on my front on a Friday night, so she obviously must be on her back, my weight on her face, my limp dick in her mouth. I don't even bother getting up and un-strapping myself from my wife to take a slash, just use her mouth, that's why I have a wife.

When I get my morning wood at about 6AM my cock just takes up her whole mouth. I pump it in and out and eventually she wakes up, and stops the prolongment of the activity by sticking her fingers in my arse, a sure fire way to make me spunk quickly. It the simple things in life. I enjoy having my mates round over the weekend, watching as they get so jealous (and horny), my nude wife attached to me in what they call a degrading manner. I call it my own fucking right.

We watch the football, drink beer, I sit on the sofa most of the time, hand on the back of her head, pissing in her mouth, spurting in it. If I get bored of the footy I sometimes let my mates jerk off onto her bare cuntlips. If she's been too independent during the week, I let them mount her like a dog and stick their cocks in her. I let them spunk on the entrance to her vagina. Then I look her in the eyes, and depending on my mood I give her a pregnancy scare, and instruct my mates to use their semi floppy, spent cocks, to push their spunk inside of her. Serves the bitch right.

How was I meant to know she's fight back? I had thought she was so subby, but the other week she staged an intervention for my dominating behaviour, and sent me by force to this hospital to cure me, in a epileptic ward of all places, damn her for knowing my one medical problem!

All I know is that they're trying to "cure" me of a behaviour which I don't even consider to be a problem. Nothing seems to have happened yet, I just lie nude in bed all day, waking up every morning with a stonking headache and no erection; whiling my hours away wishing I could get an erection to stick upside the pretty nurse. My wife hasn't even bothered to come and give me a hand job. Just wait till I can get out of here.

*A nice woman POV*

There's a call for volunteers at the private hospital. Rumours are they're all men, with varying degrees of problems. I sign up, and am led, in the darkness of night, to the men's epileptic and fitting ward.

There's a night-time nurse with a pale blue, short uniform on. She's busty, with pretty long hair. Some men are awake still, eyes fixed on us, watching, eager for treatment I suppose. I'm handed a torch and discretely led to a bedside, the incumbent sleeping soundly. I'm told to "help cure" the men (whose wives pay extraordinarily large sums of money for this live-in treatment). The nurse whispers in my ear what I need to do, and then goes back to her desk that is placed at the entrance of the ward. The beds are lined, military style, no curtains, down either side of the room.

Wriggling out of my knickers, a small damp patch on the gusset, I casually fling them in the direction of one of the men who is still awake. I hitch my dress up and off, leaving it on the floor, and proceed to climb on top of the sleeping man, who is conveniently lying on his back, naked of course. Sitting back on my knees, and pinning this slumbering form between my chubby thighs, I take a deep, nervous, excited breath.

Taking the torch, I point it at the man's face, and flash it on and off, on and off. Within half a minute he starts convulsing, having some sort of fit, and I know the private treatment his wife has paid so dearly for is about to start.

I do as I was instructed not so long before, and keep my body firm, waiting for his genitals to bash into mine. If the jerking around subsides, I merely flash the torch in his face again. Surely enough, his hips are bouncing up and down the bed and his cock is fully erect. It pokes into my thigh and buttocks a couple of times, and I'm sitting here tensed, waiting for his unprotected shaft to enter me. Finally, the anticipated moment, the angles align and his hard cock slides fully inside my hot vagina, lubed with my own excitement. Up and down his body goes as he fits in his sleep, in and out his cock pounds, unintentionally, unknowingly, into a strangers body. I love it, enjoying the sensations.

Looking around, I see several men sitting up in their beds, nude, their covers in varying states of movement. My knickers are scrunched up around some delighted man's nose, then he moves them under his bed sheet and I assume they are being used as a wanking devise.

As the man below me is pounding into my body, I wonder how much of a sleeping drought he was issued with to still be sleeping! His thick cock is shafting into my body at quite a pace, and with the sexiness of the situation, even though people are watching, I pump five big squirts right around the pulsing penis, my body quivering.

I pant and gasp as my juices seep around his cock, splattering, as he pounds in and out of me, soaking the bed sheets. On the other side of the room I hear a man ejaculate into my knickers. Fuck, this is so sexy.

The thrashing, fitting man is getting quite violent now and so I learn forward slightly. My breasts, freed by gravity from clinging to my stomach, now swing around, wiggling delightfully; my loose hair is half around my shoulders and half wild, sex hair. For the sake of balance, I tightly hold onto the man's protruding nipples and squeeze the life out of them.

I am told this method of treatment, of allowing women in the night to start a man fitting, to let his bare cock shaft into an unprotected cunt, is the best way of curing their bad attitudes. I'm sure the nurses love working here. From the ones I saw as I was led to this ward, they all looked to be in various stages of pregnancy.

I think it's no wonder the hospital doesn't have a large order at the local dairy for breakfast milk. I imagine the nurses go around letting the men suck their tits for it, pumping it out by hand onto the breakfast cereal.

This poor sod beneath me doesn't know what he's missing out on by being unconscious. I am now wondering at what point is he going to wake up? Will he be angry? What about his wife at home if I get pregnant by his bare cock? What will he think if he does wake up, seeing a silhouette of a woman with his hard cock buried up inside of her?

As these thoughts swirl around my head, and partly due to my changed angle, leaning over the bloke and pinching his nipples for a bit of balance to negate his thrusting, something new happens. Both he and I are so wet from my squirting, and my buttocks are slightly raised to the point that his cockhead suddenly prods right into my arsehole.

Fucking hell, he's jerking up and down, and with each jerk his cockhead enters into my tight hole a bit more. I am screaming out, and the other men in the ward are watching intently, their covers moving up and down, gay abandoned synchronised time with me, as they masturbate to the sight.

The man is really thrashing so hard that his cock is buried up to the balls inside of my arse, and I wonder what if his wife came for a conjugal visit now?!

The minutes are still ticking on and my initial trepidations about volunteering are banged out of me. Being done up the arse by this cock is really starting to hurt. I wonder how much longer until he at least orgasms.

Fuck it, never mind the orgasm, his cock just plopped out of my arse and slid straight into my cunt. Fuck, double dipped! With each epileptic thrash his cock pumps into my body, cunt to arse, arse to cunt.

Suddenly he opens his eyes, seeing a silhouette of me, tits swinging around, him trapped between my thighs, his head hurting, his nipples throbbing with pain. Who is this woman? He can see the black shadow of his cock slipping in an out of both my holes, and it's too much. He cums. Splatters it all over my cunt lips. Jerks again and pushes it right inside of my cunt. I can see his confused face. So what if he missed out on all the enjoyable bits, he got to orgasm didn't he. More than he deserved.

Does he deserve it? Does she? Do I?

lady28
lady28
2 Followers