Manservant Ch. 01

Story Info
Sandra's gorgeous manservant tests her fidelity.
2k words
3.97
35.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra stopped in the doorway and soaked in the cool, regulated air of her home. She had spent the entire day running errands -- paying bills, meeting with event organizers, grocery shopping, and then just a few extra items that would make her husband Mark very happy. All of that activity combined with the summer heat had worn her out and her feet were almost numb from walking on heels all day. Soon she'd be able to kick them off and soak them in the hot tub, but first...

"Luke!" she called. Gorgeous Luke, with his black stallion hair and ocean blue eyes entered from the kitchen.

"Yes ma'am?"

"The groceries are in the car, see to them please."

"Sure thing. Would you like me to get those bags first?" He pointed to the bags in her hands, the ones with the special surprises for Mark. Sandra felt her cheeks grow a bit warmer.

"No, thank you. I'll take care of these."

"Alright then, I'll be in the kitchen after I get those groceries put away."

"Ok, thank you." She gave Luke a pleasant smile and headed upstairs to put away the presents. Luke was the perfect man-servant: always friendly, polite, even a bit on the charming side, and he seemed to know how to do everything flawlessly. Sandra playfully considered whether or not that extended to the bedroom. She imagined there must be dozens of lucky girls who knew, but she couldn't recall seeing Luke with any girls. For that matter he might be gay and the idea of Luke in the arms of another gorgeous man was no less thrilling. Perhaps he and Mark even, while she watched from the comfort of the bedroom jacuzzi...

She forced herself to stop before the fantasy got too out of hand. The toys were for later and she wanted Mark to help her break them in. Besides, she realized she had already set the bags down and wandered down the stairs. She was standing stupidly in the middle of the room and Luke could come through with more groceries any minute.

With a sigh she fell onto the couch, kicked her heels off and let the day's toll sink into every muscle of her body. In the couch's soft embrace the weariness of her muscles felt delicious, all but the ache in the arches of her feet. She lifted a foot to her knee and began pressing it with her fingers, trying to wring the pain out.

"Miss Pellam?"

She jumped slightly and looked up to see Luke had snuck into the room. He didn't have any groceries so he was probably trying to get her order for the evening meal. Still, she'd give him the benefit of asking, "Yes?"

"Would you like me to take care of that for you?"

Sandra was surprised. She had never gotten that request from Luke before and subconsciously she very much wanted him to and before she could even think about it she said, "Yes, please."

Luke knelt in front of her as she stretched her stockinged leg out to rest on a stool he had pulled from somewhere. His large, strong hands engulfed the foot and methodically applied the right pressure to the right places. Sandra closed her eyes and reveled in the soreness yielding to each touch. He worked in a rhythm that traveled through her whole body until even her mind was just flowing in time with his fingers. It crossed her mind that Luke might be an angel sent from heaven to give her a taste for what it was like. She wished it would never end.

Nor did it end with her feet. Sandra's mind followed Luke's fingers to her tense calves. She sighed as the muscles melted in his strong, soft hands. It was several minutes before she realized that moving upward after the foot rub was not quite proper for this man who was not her husband.

"Luke, what are you doing?"

"I'm removing stress from your body."

"Are you a masseuse, too?"

"Of course. I used to do it for a living."

"I bet you made a good living."

"I did. In fact, it's how I met your husband."

The fantasy of Luke and Mark together, Luke touching Mark's oiled body, re-entered her head. A little tingle traveled through her and she had to push it aside for later. Interesting, she thought. Michael hired Luke knowing he was a skilled masseuse. Surely, then, he meant for Luke to use his talent on her as well. Besides, why should Michael be the only one to enjoy Luke's touch?

"Oh, I see. I don't suppose you have your table with you?"

"No, I left it at my old place and your husband hasn't bought me a new one yet."

"Ah, no full-body massage for me then. Too bad. Unless...you think you could do just as well on my bed?" She felt her pulse quicken with the suggestion and its implication and she wondered if she didn't really hope for something to happen up there. Perhaps it would be for the best if he just declined.

"I think I could make it work," he said with an easy smile that made her heart jump into her throat.

"Alright then, up we go," she said as casually as she could.

They were silent on their way up the stairs. The whole thing felt inevitable and guilt was already setting in but Sandra pushed it out to the edge of her mind. As long as she could keep up the pretense, she thought, she would be safe.

When they got to the bedroom, however, she was immediately struck by the awkwardness of her pretense. It seemed too scandalous to take off her clothes but Luke wouldn't be able to give much of a massage through them either. She shed her blazer first, dropping it on the back of the chair. Luke stared at her, waiting obediently to begin.

She decided the proper, if uncomfortable, thing to do would be to have him turn around. "Do you mind turning around, please?"

"Yes, of course." Luke did not sound surprised, embarrassed, or taken aback in the slightest. It was as if they had done this a hundred times. Sandra felt more relaxed. Perhaps she was making too much of it all. She took her time then, unbuttoning her shirt slowly to reveal her bra. Luke did not so much as turn his head sideways. Sandra felt exposed but in control and the combination excited her. She slipped out of her slacks, revealing her silk panties. She could probably stop here and get a perfectly good massage. The material was thin, after all, and it wasn't absolutely necessary for her buttocks to be massaged anyway. But she desperately wanted every inch of her skin to feel those large, smooth hands. So she chucked her bra aside first, then anxiously slipped out of her panties. Fortunately for her vanity she had just been waxed down there. She felt smooth, clean, and beautiful -- ready for any man's eyes, even Luke's.

This was it. She bit her lip and spread herself face first onto one side of the king-size bed. "Alright," she called, "I'm ready."

Luke came over to the foot of the bed and started massaging Sandra's feet again. For a second she was frustrated-he'd already done the feet!-but his hands, warm now from so much contact and friction soothed her back into the semi-trance she had experienced downstairs. Besides, he did not linger at her feet but moved quickly back up to her calves.

Then Sandra felt Luke's hands sliding up the back of her thighs and a little tingle traveled in their wake. He gave the top of her thighs, just below her buttocks a gentle squeeze. Next he moved down a hand-span and gave another squeeze, working his way slowly down her legs.

Once Luke got to the bottom he slid his hands up her thighs again, this time stopping on her buttocks to give them a squeeze. Sandra imagined those hands, almost large enough to palm her cheeks, gripping her in a slightly different context and began to feel warm between her thighs. She felt exposed, given away. What if Luke noticed the warmness? She reassured herself that it couldn't have been the first time in his career that a client had warmed to his touch, so no doubt he would take it in professional stride. But did she want him to?

Luke moved his hands in a swirling motion, lifting and separating the cheeks, then began pressing tensions points with the tips of his fingers. Then he balled his hands into fists and pressed them deeply into the center of each cheek before giving them a final soothing rub-down with the palms of his hands.

Sandra controlled the urge to touch herself. She couldn't give in to him so easily, even if her body screamed for it. After all, she wasn't a whore-just human, with a human's needs and desires.

Luke moved slowly up her back, his palms turned inwards towards each other so his fingers trailed along her sides. Never in her life had she felt a man's hands control her so thoroughly but that was what he was doing, even as the muscles relaxed beneath his touch. She wished Luke was naked too; that his hands would end at her shoulders so he could take her from behind. Wetness began to add to the heat and she feared for the spot it would leave on the bed. It was a clear sign of her desire, a sign she hoped Luke would accept. She went deeper into her desire, hoping to grow the spot so large he could not help but be flattered and encouraged.

Soon, however, she was aware of another sign—her scent. Luke would be able to smell her arousal before he could see it on the bed. She was infuriated by her lack of control.

Before Sandra could grow tense she was aware Luke's hands had traveled to her hips and stopped. Something brushed against her labia—Luke's nose! He was inhaling her scent straight from the source like an animal without verbal discussion or consent. Her mind was jumbled with outrage, embarrassment, desire, and none of it seemed real to her. She felt disconnected from the entire scene and therefore free to do as she pleased.

Luke did not stop at sniffing. He placed his lips to hers, worshiping her bare womanhood. Sandra turned over to give him better access and he buried his head between her thighs. She shoved her hands into his hair at once to feel its silky smoothness and indicate that she approved of what he was doing. He kissed and sucked her labia methodically before running his tongue along them. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasure rolling through her body.

Before the longing radiating from her lips to her clitoris could turn into an ache he engulfed it in his mouth, sucking it into a wet, warm cavern. He paused to let the sensation flower in her brain before giving it a flick of his tongue. The tongue's quick absence was felt more than the little jolt of pleasure as it collected the slick dew of her nether lips, leaving a glistening trail of saliva in its place.

This time Sandra could not hold her hand back; it rubbed furiously at her clit, ramping up the throbbing pressure taking over her brain. A large, strong hand pulled her away by the wrist, forcing a whimper from her. Luke's mouth and tongue quickly went back to work on it, however, renewing the comforting sensation of pleasure marching steadily towards climax.

While his mouth worked furiously at the exposed bundle of nerves resting atop the flower Luke's fingers began proving the inner secrets below it. First one finger, then two penetrated her in a slow but steady rhythm. They slid along the upper wall, probing for a sweet spot. Sandra's body jerked when they found it and Luke responded with a steady, firm barrage. The sensations flowing off her clit and vaginal wall were overpowering. She screamed and writhed and clutched the bed sheets as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure shuddered through her body until she was left limp, wet, and dazed.