Mansion Night at Desire

Story Info
Anything goes when naughty turns to naughtier.
2.3k words
4.34
24.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bkat
Bkat
64 Followers

Jean and I escaped from our Midwestern home and work life to visit our first clothing optional lifestyle resort in Cancun. Mansion Night was but one of the theme nights we experienced, together. If readers enjoy this story, I'll expand the series to include some of the other resort experiences.

*****

The morning after "Mansion Night," the energy and love between Jean and I was at an all time high. She woke at 6:10 AM and was as horny, desirous and desirable as I have ever seen her. It all started the day before after the sun had set.

The night's theme was built around the "Playboy Mansion" made famous in the 70s and 80s. Midday at poolside the female entertainment staff paraded in bunny tails and bunny ears; the men wore tuxes or black robes, all designed to give us a preview of the night's festivities.

As the sun dipped under the horizon and following an hour of debauchery at the Jacuzzi, we went back to our room to relax and dress for dinner. We were both horny as hell and we wanted to rip each other's clothes off. Following our showers we relaxed languidly as I began an exploration of Jean's beautiful, tanned all over body.

"We said we wouldn't do this," she half-heartedly chided.

I said, "I know but it's hard to stop when there are such great places to explore and we just finished watching the play at the Jacuzzi."

I started with her shoulders enjoying the shape and the hardness of her shredded muscles. I moved to her breasts using my big hand to massage first her left breast then her right one. As she began to enjoy that, purring softly I pinched both nipples between my index and forefinger applying my wet and hot mouth, as well. They immediately hardened. My hand began to travel lower and I enjoyed her tight abs and then cheeks, purposely going past her sex to her muscular legs. She implored me not to tease her so I obliged moving my hand high enough to brush against her Mons, barely contacting her love button on the way up. After a minute or two of spreading her lips without touching her clit or the hot wet slit below it I finally gave in and began teasing her swollen clit with my forefinger; she moaned provocatively.

I covered her mouth and ear with kisses and all defenses just melted away. I slid one, then two fingers in her pussy circling them against her spongy G-spot, lifting her off the bed as I increased the pressure on the front wall of her pussy.

She was approaching a vaginal orgasm so I thought I'd take it up a notch by pleasuring her clit bringing that to a climax, too. I alternated the two fingers in and out but when they were out I slid them alongside her clit squeezing gently, driving her to moan as she moved in unison with my fingers.

She muled, hips high in the air as she began to shake from head to toe. She cried out as I took her up and down three times using my hand to pump her g-spot then withdrawing it to pleasure her clit. She begged me to stop, exhausted, still on an explosive edge.

Although spent she reached for me, anyway. But, since we knew there was a lot more play in store and a long night ahead of us, I moved away even though her state had me rigid, ready to explode. I knew it would be worth the wait.

The dress she wore was a "fuck me" dress bought specifically for that night. It was a see through midnight blue embedded sparkles that just barely covered her ass; it hugged every curve of her luscious body.

The only things between her luscious body and the sultry Cancun evening air were a leather G-string and a necklace of black beaded stainless steels strands. She completed the look with a set of 5-inch jet black gladiator heels.

Dinner was hot and tasty in more ways than one. All of the women were dressed to kill making the energy in the restaurant palpable. We spoke of the day's happenings but kept coming back to Ron's noticeable lust for Jean. We teased that tonight might be the night for a hot foursome.

"Do you want to fuck Susie," Jean asked.

I said, "I could do her but she's so petite I wonder if she can handle 8 thick inches."

Jean chided, "Could be fun to find out."

We wondered if we'd end up at the Jacuzzi, our bed or at the "Sin Room" off the Disco.

The salsa band that entertained before the Obsession Disco opened its doors was hot and spicy. Couples undulated to the Latin rhythm and it wasn't always clear who was with whom? At one point a buxom brunette about 35 came over to where we were sitting, grabbed my hand and led me onto the dance floor for a sultry, sexy solo dance. Her breasts pressed against the sheer material and I enjoyed her butt against me as her dress rode up to reveal her only a thong underneath. Her hands were up and down my sides and for a fleeting second I thought she might explore more.

When the disco doors opened the parade of bodies crowded in. Jean and I grabbed a couple of stools adjacent to the dance floor and before long we were marveling at the four male dancers and three female dancers copulating. Although the performers were only semi nude, the act was clearly turned up the heat.

Even before the performers hit the disco floor my left hand slid inside the scoop in the back of her stretchy dress. She leaned forward on the stool allowing me to slide my hand all the way down to the bottom of her ass cheeks. I kneaded them in time with the music, sliding my fingers up and down her crack.

After the show we moved to the crowded dance floor, fondling each other as we twerked to three or four pounding rhythms.

As we moved to leave the dance floor, Ron came over and said they had the bartender pour a round of shots for us. We headed over to the line of shot glasses on the bar, toasted to an exciting night and downed the "small beers." Although tasty, I knew tastier was coming up!

Susie and Ron were looking good; he was wearing shorts embroidered with" buns of steel" that showed off his lean body and tight abs and she was wearing a thong with a shelf bra that accentuated her rounded butt and small breasts topped off with perky quarter size erect nips.

As the music pulsed we moved to the pounding rhythm. Jean was sandwiched between Ron and I, my bulge planted firmly between her buns; Ron nuzzled up against her breasts and loins.

Following that dance I was told my sleeveless tux shirt and bow tie had to go.

"Way too much clothes," Susie growled.

The shirt disappeared quickly when Jean and Susie nearly ripped off the pearl buttons. In a flash I was reduced to the bowtie. All the work I'd done at the gym was now on full display!

I was in good company as most everyone near or on the dance floor had stripped down to barely covered breasts and revealing bottoms, however Jean was ready to raise the bar.

She reached down; grabbing the hem of her dress and, in one sultry motion pulled it up over her head, leaving her clad in only a necklace and leather G-string.

I had never seen her like this before in public. She was lost in lust and out of control, humming with sexuality as she nestled her naked butt against me. Of course, Ron and I were also all over her swollen breasts and glistening thighs as her hips gyrated against us both to the pounding beat.

After the music transitioned, I turned my sights to Susie. Although not shy, she wasn't near as turned on as the rest of us. Not a problem, I thought. If she didn't want my attention, I'd heap more of it on Jean.

Following another dance or two we picked up our discarded clothes and headed to the giant divans that lined both sides of the Jacuzzi.

Ron asked if I was ok with him taking Jean. Although I didn't say as much, I couldn't wait to see Jean in ecstasy with another man's cock buried deep inside her.

At the Jacuzzi things progressed very quickly. Remaining clothes were discarded and the four of us were in one of the beds surrounded flanked by a couple on our left and a sixsome to our right. Jean stretched out languidly in the middle of the divan and spread her legs wide.

Ron began kneading her breasts and sucking hard on her nipples. That didn't last long as he couldn't wait to dive like a panther into her pussy. Susie and I watched as he began to take her higher and higher with- her hips arched off the bed as he pushed fingers and tongue deeper and deeper.

By this time we were attracting a number of voyeurs. One couple quietly watched and several others stopped for a minute or two to enjoy the show. Four of us wrestling, naked certainly added to the torrid atmosphere alongside the Jacuzzi.

As Ron began to probe deeper into Jean's pussy I sidled up to her on my knees, my butt high providing a show for the voyeurs. I kissed her deeply and our tongues tangling in lust. I worked her breasts pulling them together with my right hand while suckling them with my mouth and tongue. They were swollen, her areolae were dark and her nipples were taut and red in the moonlight.

As Ron sucked and finger fucked her she traveled higher and higher, her hips undulating in pendulous circles. Unfortunately since the two condoms Susie attempted to get on Ron's cock were ruined he wouldn't be able to mount Jean.

No worries, Susie positioned herself sidesaddle to Ron and took his cock deep in her tight pussy. As he pushed through her opening past her piercing he let out a grunt of pleasure. She began to work him taking short fast strokes as he concentrated the rest of his efforts on Jean's dripping pussy.

Now, It was my chance to fulfill one of Jean's fantasies, her enjoying two men, even though Ron wouldn't penetrate her.

I moved over her and positioned my very achingly engorged eight inches over her mouth. She reached out with one of the hands that had been pulling Ron's face down harder on her pussy and wrapped it around my shaft so she could take it deeper.

Once my cock was inching down her throat she reached out and cupped my butt, pulling me even deeper. I fucked her mouth as Ron nibbled, sucked voraciously and lapped at her incredible pussy. It was quite a sight for everyone in the vicinity.

Her hips and mouth were now moving in an uncontrollable fashion as she squeezed her legs around his hand and head. I pulled out of her throat giving her the chance to enjoy the sensation in her loins, freeing her to moan in rapturous pleasure as she approached climax. She couldn't hold on much longer and within another minute or two she cried out writhing, her entire body shuttering, lost in ecstasy. She was amazing.

Although Ron and Susie had moved to after sex cuddling, Jean and I were ready to take the heat up a notch. I was rock hard and wanting much more. So far, she hadn't had anything bigger than a tongue and a couple of fingers in her pussy so it was time to fill it with something much bigger and hotter.

She rolled to her knees and moved over my cock taking it deep in her hot mouth, sliding both hands back to tease my nipples. That made my cock harder and bigger.

We were in the 69 position and I was sliding my tongue deep in the same pussy that Ron had just eaten to orgasm. That thought made me eat her voraciously as if it was a delicious desert covered with whipped cream.

After swirling my tongue around and around then harder and harder on her clit, she came hard moaning loudly with my cock down her throat. Everyone watching, including Susie and Ron let out a collective ahh!

I rolled on my back and like a cat she positioned herself over my throbbing cock. Although she was a bit swollen from the three orgasms on two mouths she'd already had, she reached down grabbed my shaft and, in one driving motion buried my cock up to her naval.

It was my turn to cry out as the heat inside her pussy and the sight of her riding me with her head flung back was red hot. Before long, her clenching pussy was squeezing my cock . She crested, crying out shuddering as her release nearly overwhelmed her.

Usually, after coming like that I flip her on her back and fuck her deeply with her legs over my shoulders. Tonight, that wasn't on the menu. Instead, she decided to get naughtier in front of Susie, Ron and the onlookers!

She rocked up and off my shaft, reached back with her right hand and, popped my cock into her ass.

The feeling was exquisite for both of us. She began moving up and down exposing my full length for all to see. She was lost in lust and putting on quite a show.

She was close, again and I was there.

I spasmed uncontrollably, my hips coming off the mattress impaling me even deeper in her butt. She lost it, too coming in waves, sucking every last drop out of my cock.

She fell forward, my cock still in her ass. We held each other in a long embrace knowing we had just taken our love to a new place, Desire!

Bkat
Bkat
64 Followers