Mantis Ch. 01: The Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shot her a look that said,( I know what you're doing.)

She bit her lip in return and raised her eyebrows suggestively. Suddenly the door opened and both snapped to attention. The waiter bowed pouring them each a glass of wine and took their orders without the slightest hint on his face that he had seen what they were up too. When the door had closed they, both looked to each other and then burst into laughter.

"What are you doing?" Arthur gasped recovering from his laughter.

"Teasing." She said with a coy smile. "I'm curious about you Arthur. You seem to act well under pressure and you can relax in my presence. Usually men are so uptight and wanting to show off. This is such a pleasant change, thank you." She offered him a genuine smile.

Arthur could feel his heart thud loudly in his chest as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, you're human. Just like me or anyone here. We all wanted to be treated as such."

"it's amazing how many people forget that." She sighed. "But I am curious..."

"About what?" he sipped his wine as he looked at her.

"What are your hobbies?"

Arthur rubbed his chin for a moment trying to decide which might be best to disclose. There were certainly a few he didn't want her to know about. "Well, I do graphic design, I read a lot. I play video games a decent amount as well. Card games, and a little bit of roleplaying as well."

She smiled. "A geeky type, cute. You can probably guess I have my fair share of role play experience as well."

He shrugged. "Why else would you have a d20 in your purse?"

"It's my good luck charm." She grinned. "But on the subject of role play. Jacob told me you have an interest in BDSM."

Having been taking a drink of his wine, Arthur coughed as it went down the wrong pipe. He pounded his chest to recover. "I... may have dabbled."

She sipped her wine casually and then leaned closer to him. "Tell me about it."

Arthur pulled at his collar, his confidence fled him long ago, but Jacob's words came back to him. "Well To start BDSM has several categories. See the letters stand for more than just a single word. Its broken up into three parts. B and D stand for Bondage and Discipline, restrain and rope play mostly. Then is D and S which is Dominant and submissive. And lastly is S and M which is Sadism and Masochism. Though I personally tend to avoid that last part." The more explained the more he could feel his confidence return as her expression reflected nothing be interest.

"And why is that I wonder?"

He sighed. "I can't stand inflicting pain. I don't enjoy it. Even when I had a masochistic partner I couldn't do it. Some men view woman as trophies or achievements. But we are all people and deserving of respect. I just can't give pain when I can give pleasure instead. Now I know some pain is good, it enhances the pleasure, but I avoid the extremes because I personally can't handle them."

He looked to her curiously as he watched her shiver. He silently wondered what caused it. She leaned farther on the table, giving him an excellent view down her dress. He noticed her nipples had grown hard and he absently wondered if she was wearing a bra. "What about the domination and submission? How does that work? I am highly curious." Her voice carrying a sensual undertone.

"Well, the way I have always done it is through role play. Teasing with gentle touch and pleasure. Seeing my partner writhe under my fingertips and my attention always gets me going. But for me to continue she needs to submit herself to me. If she does not allow me to take control, then I won't. Forcing it is wrong." He noted her mouth was open, her ruby red lips breathing heavily causing quite a lot of movement in her chest as she breathed. He continued. "But if she allows me to, I guide her through a wonderland of pleasure, gently directing the flow, bringing her high then low then back high again. I will guide my partner to the peak repeatedly until she begs me to stop."

"Oh really?" Evalyn commented. He could hear the arousal in her voice. He also noticed that she only had one hand still on the table. "And do you think... you could show me what that is like?"

It was an instantaneous reaction in his lower parts. He could feel himself straining under her lustful stare. "I imagine I could take you places you have never been" He smiled. "But I can only do that if you trust me."

"And what does trust have to do with it?"

"If you don't trust me, you can't surrender. You will be guarded and I would be able to give you the experience you desire. But if you allow me, and put your fate in my hands. I will sow an orchestra of pleasure across your body, and let you discover things about yourself you never knew."

She let out a soft moan. Her arousal was apparent in the look of her eyes and the slight movement of her hidden hand. It took a great amount of will power not to get up and help her right there. Suddenly the door opened and the waiter walked in with their food. Evalyn looked away her face turning bright red as the waiter placed their meals before them and left. She looked to him out of the comer of her eye and smiled.

"I think we shall have to continue that conversation later." She said with a hint of embarrassment as she turned her attention to her food. Before her was what looked like a chicken based dish with vegetables, almost like a stew except the water was red.

Arthur looked to his own plate with trepidation. It was a bed of snail shells but despite the appearance it smelled delicious. He looked up to Evalyn's sly smile again. "No backing out." She taunted.

Taking a deep breath, he picked up on of the snail shells. "Three... two... one." He closed his eyes and emptied the shell's contents into his mouth. As he chewed he was quite surprised how much he tasted butter and garlic and how delectable it was. A little chewy but not bad.

"I see you can be quite brave despite your tepidness in my office." Evalyn commented. She leaned on one hand as she watched him. "Don't have a choice when entertaining a woman who is worth it."

Her blush raised his spirits far more than any words could have. They continued their meal making light conversation. They talked of their love for fantasy and role playing games and managed to hit things off quite well. They made careful to avoid certain subjects but both made obvious hints of their interest in each other. The meal came to close and both were well fed and satisfied. When the waiter came with the bill, Evalyn snatched it away before Arthur could even look at it.

"Oh, I don't think so. I won't have you trying to bankrupt yourself in an attempt to be manly." She wagged her finger as she handed the waiter her credit card. Once the meal was paid for, they headed outside of the restaurant, Evalyn had her arm wrapped around Arthur's. She gave a contented sigh as they walked together to the limo.

Arthur opened the door for her and waited for her to step inside. "I really enjoyed tonight." He said with a hint of sorrow.

Evalyn looked a little confused to him. "I'm glad but our night isn't over yet." She patted the seat next to her.

"I uh, didn't want to assume."

"Arthur, come in here already. You have been nothing but wonderful to me so far, I would very much like to see where this leads." She spoke with a sly smile. Arthur could feel his arousal growing again at her suggestion, remembering how she looked leaning on the table. He climbed in and took his place at her side.

"Now." Her seductive voice greeted his ears. Her hand placed on the inside of his thigh. "A little test for you. It's a little bit of a drive to my place from here. Can you remain a gentleman until then?"

A grin greeted her words. "Of course, my lady. I am nothing if not a gentleman." Arthur proclaimed with his hand over his heart.

She shot him a dubious look as the limo started to move. "We shall see."

As they drove along, Arthur kept glancing to Evalyn who gazed back with pricing eyes. Her stare was so intense he found himself turning towards the window. It wasn't long before he felt her hand rest on his leg. He turned to her with a raised eyebrow. "I thought we were keeping our hands to ourselves for the time being?"

"You are." She responded with a coy smile. "I set nothing of the sort for me." Her hand massaged his inner thigh getting a rise out of him. Her eyes never wavered as her hand explored his calf. Her fingers crawled across his pantleg, getting closer and closer to his now visible arousal. Her touch graced across his shaft and Arthur let out a small gasp.

"Fuck it." She said. Evalyn grabbed Arthur's face and pulled him into a deep kiss. His eyes wide with surprise as she sought him out with an intense hunger, her tongue playing with his own as their lips locked in passion.

"What happened to waiting?" Arthur asked as he stopped to catch his breath.

"I don't want to wait!" Her hand gripping him through his pants. "I've been waiting since dinner."

"But what about our driver?" Arthur glanced concerned to Jacob in the driver's seat, completely oblivious to the events behind him.

"Jacob?" She looked amused. "He's asexual. Almost to the point of being a eunuch. He couldn't care less about what I do as long as I don't leave him too much of a mess to clean up back here." She winked. "Now show me what you can do with that skillful touch you told me about!"

"Nope." He shook his head with a grin. "I made a vow and I will keep it."

Evalyn pouted. "And you're sure..." Her hands gently slid her white shawl from her shoulders. The motion exposed her bare shoulders and a beautiful gaze down her dress. He noted her arms were well defined but not overly muscular. The arms of someone not foreign to physical labor. "That I can't convince you otherwise?"

The temptation was there. Oh, it was there. Arthur could feel every fiber of his being wanting to reach out and touch her. But he knew what needed to be done. He turned away. "No, I am a man of my word."

"Oh, that Is such a shame..." She said with disappointment. Her hands drawing the hem of her dress slowly up her leg. "Because it is so warm in here. I feel as though I could use some help undressing."

Arthur allowed himself a glance at her legs as the dress kept rising but turned away. "I do not wish to disappoint you Madam." He said resolute.

Evalyn crossed her arms genuinely stumped. She was frustrated and aroused at the same time with how stern he was holding on to her challenge. The more he resisted the more she wanted him to touch her. Then a wicked idea crossed her mind. She slid her hands across his pants, an agonizingly slow touch as she traced the shape of his member through the cloth. "Alright... you win." Her hand daintily lowered the zipper of his pants and her fingers snaked inside. "Unfortunately for you I am not so noble."

She took great pleasure from his gasp as her warm hand wrapped around his shaft. She looked to him surprised. "Oh! You're Jewish."

"What does that have to do with ohhhhh!" He was cut off as she pulled his cock free from his shorts and lowered her mouth upon it. He looked down in amazement seeing the beautiful blond head bobbing at his crotch.

Evalyn wrapped her lips around the head of his shaft, her tongue dancing across the top. Then she took more of him into her mouth. Arthur let out a soft moan as his hands hovered over her. She smiled inwardly to see that even with this temptation he still did not touch her. But for how long can you keep it up I wonder. She raised her head to look him in the eyes as her hand stroked his shaft with long slow strokes. "You know... I've been thinking about this ever since our moment in the office."

"You have?"

"mhmmm." She purred. "I wondered how you would taste." Before he could comment she leaned down to plant a kiss on the head of his cock. She turned her head to wink at him, before taking all of his shaft in her lips.

Arthur was blown away, the warms of her lips and the skill of her tongue was incredible. But never had he expected her to deep throat him. "Ohhh shi..." He clutched his hands remembering his promise.

Evalyn held him in her throat for a moment then gasped as she released him, returning her hand to play. "The shape makes it interesting... but I think I did well." She cooed. By Arthur's expression she knew she had done well. Her legs clenched as she watched his cock throb in her hands. The longer she toyed with him, the more she wanted to climb on top of it right then and there. Her other hand slide between her own legs when the limo came to a stop. She sighed. "Finally, I can't stand wearing heels."

Arthur smiled as he made himself presentable before Jacob opened the door. "I could carry you if you'd like. Then you wouldn't need your shoes."

She licked her lips as ideas flowed across her mind. "I like the way you think. I'll take you up on your offer. Carry me to my own room." Evalyn playfully ordered. She had scarcely stepped outside the vehicle when she felt his arms sweep her off her feet. She gasped and giggled. "Oh, I didn't think you actually would."

"Present me a challenge and I shall rise to the task." He beamed. Jacob hurried ahead to get the elevator. Arthur meandered after him. He was surprised, Evalyn was not as light as she appeared. She wasn't heavy but she felt that she was made of sterner stuff than he had anticipated.

Jacob waited patiently at the elevator door, once they were inside he waved them ado leaving Arthur and Evalyn alone. She hung her hands on his neck looking to him with a gentle smile. "You really don't have to do this."

"But I will." Arthur said with pride. "For you are a woman worthy of such care." His grin broadened as he noticed blush form in her cheeks. The elevator dinged as it reached their designated floor opening to a massive suite. The while tile floor span out into a kitchen, several couches around a television and a fire place and the outer wall was all glass allowing for a gorgeous view of the city lights.

Evalyn tapped his chest. "You can set me down now."

"Oh right!"

Once on her feet she kicked her heels across the room without care. She took ahold of Arthur's hand and led him further into the building. She paused at the end of the hallway and took a deep breath before opening the door to her bedroom. It was sparse except for an ornate wooden dresser and nightstand and a large king sized bed. She turned back to Arthur with a tentative glance. "Do you feel up to the task?"

He wrapped his arms around her waist, placing a tender kiss on her neck. She tilted her head to the side with a beautiful moan. "I've never been more ready."

Evalyn closed her eyes and shuddered with excitement. Her hands carefully tugged at the straps of her dress, pulling them across her shoulder. He placed his hands over hers and slid with her as she exposed her shoulders. She stopped as the straps came in line with her breasts. "You know..." She said in a whisper. "I've never cared what a man thought of my body... until you." Her hands trembled at the top of her dress. "Something about you... makes me feel like it's my first time all over again."

Arthur wrapped his arms across hers. "Do you trust me?"

She closed her eyes and shivered as she felt his breath across her neck. "For some strange reason. Yes... I do."

"Then trust me." He whispered in her ear. His hands clasped over hers but he waited for her to make the movement. As a deep breath flowed from her lungs, she wrapped her fingers around the edge of her dress and pulled it down. Her breasts bounced as they were released from the dress to the night air. Arthur marveled at the size of the twin globes. Her areolas were large and her nipples stood erect as pink nubs in her excitement. "Beautiful." He breathed.

"They have always been so big. Such a hassle." She sighed.

Arthur brought his hands up under her breasts, taking her nipples between his fingers. Lifting he pulled them against her chest pulling her closer to him. "You have nothing to worry about. You are flawless." He pulled gently on the tip of each nipple. Evalyn bit her lip to keep from crying out.

"But my... Ah" She squeaked in pleasure as he kneaded her breasts with his hands. "They are always in the way. And my nipples are so large."

He chuckled, the sound rumbling deep within his chest. "And tonight, you are a work of art. Flawless."

Evalyn moaned as his hands toyed with her chest. She let go of the dress letting it fall to the floor around her. Her hands raised around his neck as her head swam with the feeling of his fingers. Arthur marveled at her exposed figure. Her body was trim and athletic. She radiated a sense of power and grace with every fiber of her being as she writhed within his hands.

"You weren't wearing underwear." He commented as he playfully nipped her shoulder. Her head leading back against him she smiled.

"I told you..." She said through a heavy breath. "I've been thinking about this all day." Her fingers ran through the dark curls on his head as his fingers crawled across her smooth stomach. "Aren't you a little over dressed?" She muttered.

"So, I am." He chuckled, releasing her to throw off his coat. Evalyn turned, her fingers hungrily seeking the buttons on his shirt. As her desire mounted her patience diminished. With a growl, she ripped his shirt open destroying the buttons. Arthur blinked in surprise.

"I'll get you another one." She winked as she planted kisses of her own on his chest. Her hands now fumbling with his belt. She stopped to watch his face curiously noting a glint in his eye.

In a sudden burst of strength, Arthur lifted her tossing her onto the bed as she let out an excited squeal. She bounced on the bed and sat up to watch him prowl across the room, pulling the belt from his pants and tossing it to the floor. He climbed on the bed, kissing her with a loving passion. Her lips hungrily sought out his. He pulled back to look her in the eyes once more. "Do you trust me?"

She sighed and smiled. "I already told you yes."

"Good, because this won't work if you don't. Close your eyes." She smiled and nodded, closing her eyes. Curious as to what he had in store for her. She felt a cloth wrap around her head, covering her eyes. (A blindfold?)

She could hear his sensual voice as he spoke, moving around her as she lay in the darkness. "I apologize Evalyn but your gaze is too strong. I can't give you the sense you crave when your eyes see right through me. But it serves another purpose. Deprive one sense and the others grow stronger to compensate. Now, if I am making you uncomfortable, I want you to say Yellow. If you want me to stop, say Red. These are safe words I use for play like this."

"Yellow means slow and Red means no." She repeated. In the absence of sight, she slowly became more aware. She focused on the sound of him moving around her. How the bed shifted with each movement, the feeling of the cloth on her bare skin. Suddenly she felt his warm breath on her breast. A gentle flick of his tongue across her nipple. She gasped as his lips suckled on the sensitive bud. She arched her back as she reached for him blindly through the darkness.

"Ah, ah. Hands stay up." He playfully demanded as he lifted her arms to touch the headboard of the bed.

She whimpered in protest. "But I want to touch you as well."

"You will, just not yet."

Evalyn felt his lips return to her breast as his finger trail down the center of her chest. His feather light touch danced across her skin, tracing small spirals across her stomach. She could feel her arousal building the closer his finger traced to her warm entrance. His hand stopped just above her mound tracing a small spiral across the small patch of hair that rested down there.

"So, the carpet doesn't match the drapes." He chuckled. She could feel his laughter rumble through his entire body as he lay next to her. His palm came to a rest on top of her lower lips. She could feel his skin rub against her clit as the tip of his finger prodded her tunnel. She gasped at the feeling of the intrusion. Her toes curling as he slowly slid his finger deeper within. "I did not expect you to be this ready my dear." He cooed.