Mantrap Dress

Story Info
Her dress is long, slinky and dangerous to me.
3.8k words
4.38
23.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,526 Followers

Copyright Oggbashan March 2017

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

*************************************************

"The other one is my mantrap dress," Anna said.

"Mantrap?" I queried.

"Yes. Mantrap. You like it when I'm wearing it, don't you John?"

"Yes, Anna."

"Why?"

"It fits you perfectly and emphasises," I pointed, "your considerable assets."

Anna hefted her large breasts I love so much. In that dress I could tell when her nipples were erect. They were.

"They are considerable, aren't they? But this short dress and the longer one mean I have to choose the bra I wear very carefully. Any seams or fasteners would show, as would panties. I always go commando when wearing these dresses or I'd have a VPL."

"VPL? What's that?"

Anna laughed at me.

"Visible Panty Line you fashion ignoramus! If I wore panties the line would show through these dresses. So I don't wear panties unless I'm wearing a hoop underneath."

Anna's two dresses were made of a very fine grey jersey. They had long sleeves that were skin-tight over her arms. The bodice had a round scoop neck that Anna could adjust to show a little cleavage.

There was a seam below her bust. The inner dress was skin-tight and clingy. It was the rest of the dress that was unusual. From the bodice seam the skirt fell in a smooth draped line but had no lower hem. The skirt end was just a fold in the material. At the sides there were openings that moved as Anna did. Apart from zips either side, usually open, it seemed as if the front and back of the dress formed two tunnels, one in front and one at the back.

The design mimicked a medieval style that had side openings over a fitted inner dress. Priests had condemned the fashion as providing 'gateways to hell and damnation' because the woman's shape was visible through the openings. I could appreciate why the priests had been concerned. Glimpses through the sides of Anna's dresses showed her trim waist. Even her shape of her navel showed against the tight inner dress.

Both of Anna's dresses seemed adjustable. However she wore them, they clung to her like a second skin. I could see her legs move inside as she walked. Her stride seemed unrestricted but the dresses were always tight around her except in a wind. A wind could cause them to flap like washing on a line or inflate like balloons.

She could wear the short dress with the skirt just above or below her knee. The drapes of the longer Mantrap dress went right down to the ankles even if the inner dress stopped above her knees.

Sometimes she would wear one of a variety of small diameter hooped petticoats underneath her skirt. She could wear the short dress for Rock and Roll apparently with a fully puffed out knee length skirt, or the full length one as a ball gown. She needed to wear high platform shoes if she wasn't using a hoop.

Tonight she was wearing the short one as a little grey dress ending just above her knees. It wouldn't take much for me to insert a hand and reach her naked pussy. Anna saw me looking.

"No you don't," she said mockingly. "You don't get inside either dress. If you do with the long one? You're not coming out."

I didn't understand what she meant except that I had better keep my hands to myself tonight.

Holding and cuddling her outside the dress was nearly as arousing. The material seemed so smooth and clingy that my hands felt as if I was touching Anna's bare skin. If I could put a hand through the slit to touch the inner dress? That would be like touching a naked Anna.

+++

Anna had been my girlfriend for less than a year. Whether I chose her or she decided to appropriate me? I think I was her choice and she had made sure I wasn't going to escape. Ten minutes before I had just been dumped by one of her acquaintances. I was sitting, newly alone, in our local coffee shop when Anna sat down beside me.

"Want to talk, John?" she had said. "Sheila's gone."

"She has," I said sadly. "Really gone. Out of my life."

"She asked me to be here when she..."

"Dumped me?" I retorted.

"Told you it was over," Anna corrected. "She liked you but it wasn't working, was it? You knew that."

"Yes, Anna, I did but..."

"You liked Sheila. She liked you. But there was no spark between you, was there? You live different lives. Hers is athletics at a serious level. That meant nothing to you."

I pointed to my leg, then still in plaster after my car had been hit by a drunk driver.

"That didn't help. It will heal. Even before that I was no athlete."

"But Sheila liked you enough to try the relationship for a couple of months and cared enough to ask me to be here after she left."

"I know she cared, Anna. I thought I loved her..."

"...but you didn't, John, not really. You liked her. She is spectacular and attracts too many men who see what she looks like and not who she is. You liked Sheila as a person. She liked you for that. But her passion is athletics. You tried to understand but eventually it was obvious her life and yours were incompatible."

"And yours is?" I asked bitterly.

"You don't know. I don't know. We are part of the same group of friends but don't really know each other, John. I'm here because Sheila asked me to be here. All she wanted was that you should not be alone when she left you."

Anna's hand reached out to take mine. She squeezed it gently. I looked at the joined hands. It was a friendly gesture. I could feel tears close to my eyes, not for losing Sheila, but for her thoughtfulness in sending Anna. Sheila was a great person and I had lost her. No. I hadn't. I had never had her. We had been living parallel lives. We had tried to touch but couldn't.

I squeezed Anna's hand.

"Like another coffee?" I asked.

"No. But I'd like to talk. But for your leg I'd suggest a walk together."

"Walk? Perhaps not. But we could go to the park around the corner and find a bench."

We did. It took slightly longer because of my leg and single crutch. We sat on the bench talking for an hour before Anna kissed me. I enjoyed that kiss and responded with another. That evening Anna took me back to her flat, fed me, and cuddled me on her settee before sending me home alone.

That night I dreamt of Anna, not Sheila. Maybe that was what Sheila had intended.

+++

Over the next few weeks Anna and I got to know each other better. When Sheila sent Anna to me, Anna was recovering from an affair with a man she hadn't known was married. He had been working in our town on a construction project. When that ended he calmly told Anna she had been fun but he was going back to his wife and family. She had been devastated. She had thought he was close to proposing marriage.

Our first few dates had been very basic because both of us were broke. Anna and I were buying tiny one-bedroom apartments on a mortgage. Although we were enjoying independence from our parents we were learning the responsibilities of being home owners and the costs. Neither of us had cars, sold to help pay for the deposits.

We sat in the park. We went to free or very cheap events. Once the plaster came off my leg we started walking together, gently at first. Sheila came to see both of us, massaged my leg, and suggested exercises I should do to strengthen it.

She repeated the massage several times over the next fortnight. I was surprised that I accepted her help just as a friend, not a former girlfriend. We still liked each other but there wasn't a spark between us. Anna and I were already much closer than Sheila and I had ever been.

+++

Several months later my leg was fully healed and we could go dancing together. We had gone to family events as a couple. Anna had met my family. I had met hers and at one of those events I saw the dress that inspired Anna's dresses. Mavis, one of her cousins, was about six months pregnant and was wearing what she described as a 'Baby Trap Dress' made by their grandmother. It was in the same material and stretched as the baby bump became larger. Like Anna's dress it had side openings. Mavis could slide her hands in to support the bump. She could fit a supporting band inside the dress without having to strip.

Agnes, Anna and Mavis' grandmother, had bought the material cheaply from a fabric shop. The shop had been unable to sell the material because it was so difficult to use except by expert dressmakers. When sewn by amateurs the material would sag or drag inelegantly. But Agnes had been a professional dressmaker. Even she had to make two attempts before she finished Mavis' dress.

When I first saw Anna's dress I couldn't take my eyes off her. It emphasised her breasts yet moved sensuously around her. It didn't just attract my eyes. I wanted to use my hands and lips all over her. Anna was insistent that I should not try to put a hand or any part of me inside that dress until she was ready. When I asked why not, Anna replied that Agnes was a witch and the dresses were 'magic'.

I didn't believe her, not about the magic dresses. I might believe that Agnes was a witch, or as she preferred to be called, a wise woman. Agnes looked years younger than her actual age. She always attracted a number of men at any social function. Even I could see that Agnes was attractive. If Anna remained as sexy as Agnes in many decades time? That thought made me think that marrying Anna might be wonderful.

Marrying? That made me pause. I had thought of marrying Sheila. I didn't take the thought far. We hadn't been together long and I was too broke at the time to consider marriage in the near future. I was still enjoying the independence of having my own home, costly though it was. It was too small for two people and would be impossible with children. Anna's apartment was no larger than mine. Both were places to eat, sleep and not much else.

+++

This evening is the anniversary of the day Sheila ended with me and Anna arrived in my life. We had celebrated with a rare restaurant meal. Now we were sitting on the edge of Anna's bed. She was wearing the long Mantrap dress and had asked me to strip down to my boxers. We were kissing and enjoying ourselves. Suddenly Anna pulled back slightly.

"Tonight, John, it's time for you to experience my Mantrap dress. I'll make a bet with you."

"A bet? What are the stakes, Anna?"

"If you win, you stay the night with me in this bed and I'll do anything..."

"Anything?"

"Anything consensual. No weird stuff. But you'll get sex."

"And if I lose? What then?"

"If you lose I want you to propose."

That almost sobered me. We had drunk wine with the meal and some more in Anna's flat. Would it be so terrible to propose to Anna? I had considered it but so far I had been avoiding making the commitment. But I had to answer.

"What do I have to do to win?"

"It's simple. You have to crawl into the side opening of my dress and out the other side. I'll unzip both sides to let you in, and close one side behind you. Either you get out the other side, or you're stuck. After five minutes I'll close the second zip and you will have lost."

Five minutes? I should have got through and out in far less than that.

"But what if you lie down, or roll over?"

"I won't cheat like that, John. I'll kneel on the bed and pull the lower edge up so you'll have plenty of room."

"OK, Anna, if that's what you want, I'll try. Your offer if I win is irresistible."

"And if you lose, but propose, you'll still get to stay in this bed. OK John?"

"Yes, Anna."

Anna threw the quilt off the bed and moved to the middle. She knelt down, pulling her long dress so that the lower end was just above her knees. She swished it around to show that it was loose. She unzipped both sides before holding the side nearest me wide open. I couldn't see the opening on the other side. I didn't expect to because the material clung to her body.

I had an immediate problem. The dress material was slippery. I couldn't grip it with my hands to pull myself in. I pushed with my feet and let my hands stay by my sides.

I felt Anna turn slightly once my head and body were inside the dress. I was very aroused by being so close to her warm soft body. Her hands stroked me from outside. Was that Anna trying to distract me deliberately? Whether she was or not I was enjoying her caresses. I continued to push with my feet thinking that I would soon be at the other opening.

I wasn't, even when only my feet were left outside. I had curled around Anna's body. She reached down, pulled at the edge of the opening and covered my feet as she closed the zip. Now I was in trouble. I was completely wrapped in Anna's dress and without purchase for my feet.

I braced the feet against the closed zip and pushed again. The dress continued to stretch ahead of me. I brought my hands forward to reach out for the opening. They just eased open more folds of the dress. It seemed to go on and on. I struggled to pull myself forward with limited success. I was wriggling and writhing within the dress's embrace. Anna's hands were still running over my swathed body.

It should have been impossible. The whole of my body was imprisoned inside Anna's dress yet there was more material ahead of me. Anna shook as I struggled violently. Her hands found my head to cradle it briefly.

"Four minutes, John," she said. "Only a minute left before I close the other zip. To give you more space I'm taking the dress off. It will just be you inside so you'll have an easier time."

I felt her lift the neck and bodice upwards before she slid out. It should have made my task easier but didn't. The dress slumped around me once Anna was out. I was tangled in layers of very stretchy material. Whenever I pushed, it gave way but didn't seem to lead anywhere. I kept struggling vainly.

"Ten seconds, John, then I close the zip."

I struggled violently as she counted down from ten to zero. I felt her pull at the other zip and close it.

"You've lost, John. You're mine. My prisoner and possibly my fiancé. Wait there while I put my nightdress on. Of course, you can't do anything but wait, can you? You're helplessly bagged inside my dress."

I slumped and stopped struggling. What was the point? Anna had made sure I couldn't escape. I was tightly wrapped in her dress, on her bed, and breathing her scent that clung to the dress.

Anna rolled my confined body on to my back. She straddled me before her hands pressed the dress's material over my face.

"I could do anything to you," she said in a conversational tone, "except that bundled up as you are I can't get at you. What I can do is..."

I felt her pulling at the dress. It tightened around me. Anna put a hand under my knees. She threaded something under them and started pulling. My head was dragged towards my knees until I was in a foetal position. Anna knotted something behind my neck.

"There you are," she announced. "Tied with the sleeves. Not only can't you get out, but you are a nice compact bundle. Time for lights out."

I expected her to turn the bedroom light off. She didn't. She dragged something over and around my pinioned body. The faint light that had been filtering through the dress vanished. I was in complete darkness.

"You've been bagged in my dress. Now you are bagged in my petticoat bag. It's thick black satin so I know you're in the dark. I'll just fasten the draw cord and you are inescapably bound. All you have to do is propose..."

She paused. I said nothing.

"...and I'll let you out. Well?"

"No..." I started to say. Anna cut in.

"No? You lost the bet!"

"I know I did, Anna, but I'm not proposing while I'm a helpless bundle. I want to do it the traditional way and go down on my knees. Please?"

"So you want to propose, John?"

"YES! But not like this."

"Let's get this straight, John. You want to propose but not while you're my prisoner, trapped in my Mantrap dress and tied in a petticoat bag. That right?"

"Yes, Anna. Please let me out."

"I want to be absolutely sure. You'll propose IF I let you out. But not if I don't. That right?"

"Yes. If you keep me bundled up all night I still won't propose as your prisoner."

"What would you have done if you had won the bet by getting through my dress?"

"Anna." I paused. "The bet was meaningless, a joke, a bit of sexual playing between us. You wouldn't have made the bet unless you thought you would win. I knew that I wouldn't get through your dress."

"You did? So why?"

"Because I trust you, Anna. I love you. You wanted me to be your prisoner. I am. I surrendered voluntarily. Yes, I did try to get through and out but I was sure I couldn't."

"OK, John. I'll get you out with no preconditions. It will take a few minutes and you'll have to follow my instructions."

"I will."

Anna unfastened the drawstring on the petticoat bag and pulled it off me. She untied the dress's sleeves that were holding me in a ball. She told me to stretch out. She unzipped both sides of her Mantrap dress. I felt her hands gently gathering material until she touched the top of my head. I wriggled as she peeled the dress down and off me.

At last I was free of that dress.

Anna shook the dress, closed both zips and put it on a clothes hanger before hooking it on the top of a wardrobe door. It looked slim, innocuous and elegant.

I looked at Anna. She was wearing a long white nightdress. Except for the colour it could be the same material as her Mantrap dress.

"Anna, why couldn't I...?"

"Get out of my Mantrap dress? Simple, John. The two sides aren't connected. There is a tunnel of fabric that goes around and returns to the original opening. Once I had closed the first zip behind you? You were trapped. Closing the second zip did nothing."

"But there shouldn't be enough room for the whole of me."

"There is. From the bust line to the floor the dress is four feet, but it is a folded layer -- four feet down and four feet up. The width around me is another four feet, but it goes around twice, so eight feet. But the material will stretch to at least twice the unstressed measurements. As you wriggled in, remember I was kneeling? That gave more room for you. The dress has eight by eight feet of material that stretches to at least sixteen by sixteen. You were zipped into a closed bag eight feet square."

"You cheated!"

"I know I did. But you knew I would before you climbed in. What are you going to do about it?"

I pulled Anna so that she was sitting up on the side of the bed. I knelt down and took her right hand.

"Anna, will you marry me? Please?"

Anna looked straight at me. Her left hand stroked my hair.

"Yes -- if you're not proposing just because you lost a silly bet."

I stood up and walked across the bedroom to my clothes. I felt in my jacket pocket to find a small box. I went back to kneel before Anna and held the box out to her.

"I bought this two weeks ago. It can be changed if you don't like the design, but if you'll accept me; this is your engagement ring."

Anna took the box from me and opened it. She gasped.

"You can't afford this!" she said.

"I can. I have. That's four months of overtime working."

"You've been planning to propose for four months, John?"

"Yes. I didn't need to be helpless in your Mantrap dress. This is the anniversary of our first date, or when Sheila sent you to me. I thought this would be the right time."

"It is. It is!" Anna said.

"So you will be my fiancée?"

Anna's answer was to pull my head into her cleavage, to hold me there and smother me with her breasts. I nearly ran out of breath before she relented and started to kiss me passionately.

+++

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,526 Followers
12