Manufacturers Rep. Jenny Ch. 2

Story Info
Jenny gets an interview.
1.4k words
3.97
96k
8
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers

Jenny sat waiting in the foyer, reading the newest issue of People magazine. She was having a hard time concentrating, and finally gave up, placing it back in the rack next to the chair. She took another gulp of the coffee. She remembered to ask what brand they used. Normally she only enjoyed a few sips. She tilted her head back to drain the last few drops, and licked her lips. The warmth seemed to spread throughout her body, and she smiled deeply, at peace with the world and all the opportunities it now offered!

The inner door opened, and the receptionist returned to the foyer. She stooped down, her face close to Jenny. "Mr. Patrick will see you now," she said softly, with a warm smile. Jenny pushed herself up off the chair, suddenly feeling very dizzy. "Whoopsey!" she said, holding her arms out to steady herself. "You must have gotten up too fast!" said Marsha, calmly taking one of her hands and slipping her arm around Jenny's slim waist. She led her through the inner door, and down the carpeted hallway.

They entered a small office midway down the hall, and Jenny was directed to sit in the rooms only furnishing, a comfortable armchair facing a large TV monitor. "This is a short orientation program for all potential applicants" said Marsha. She took her left hand, and strapped on a thin gold watch. Jenny found it quite elegant and contemporary in appearance. The company logo was etched lightly in a face set with sparkling jewels. "This is a welcome present given to all new employees" she explained. She picked up a pair of headphones lying next to the chair, placing them over Jenny's ears and adjusting the fit. She pushed a button on a VCR underneath the monitor, and an image of the building flashed on the screen. She then left the room, turning off the light before pulling the door shut behind her.

Jenny relaxed in the chair, as a gentle narrative began, in tune with the soft flashing images on the screen. A pleasant looking man was pictured, acting as the host of the video. She was having trouble making sense of his words, so she settled back into the chair and let her mind drift along with the stimuli. The new watch on her wrist began to vibrate softly, as the video continued. A sense of well being enveloped her. Strangely, the vibration seemed to follow a neural pathway directly to her nipples, causing them to stiffen in response to the new stimulation. Jenny watched the screen, as if in a trance, losing all sense of time and place.

With a flash, the video ended. The room was now cast in a blue sheen from the monitor. Marsha stepped in, causing her to squint against the bright office light through the open door. Jenny was rubbing her wrist absently, having no memory of the former vibration of the watch. Marsha slipped off the headphones, and led her to Mr. Patrick's office. He walked around his desk to greet her with a big smile and firm handshake. She had a sense that she knew him from somewhere, but couldn't put her finger on it. "I'm so glad to meet you Jenny!" He said, with a warm fatherly smile. "Take a seat!"

As she sat, the smell of coffee rose to greet her. "Oh good! I love this stuff!" she said, taking another big gulp from the mug waiting for her. She started squirming in her chair, and considered asking him if she could use a rest room. This coffee was great, but it went right through her! "Is anything the matter, Jenny?" he asked, returning her smile patiently. "Oh, nothing" she said, lowering her eyes. She felt embarrassed to say anything, not really knowing him yet. He touched a button on a small control he held in his hand, and once again her watch began to softly vibrate. Bill saw her features relax, as her new mental conditioning kicked in.

"Welcome back Jenny!" he said, cradling his hands in front of him. "Hi!" she answered with a bright smile, as she recognized him from the tape. She remembered him being such a nice man! "How do you feel now, dear?" he asked. "I feel real good, except I need to pee real bad!" she answered, shocked that she had made the admission so casually. She squirmed around some more, squeezing her legs tightly together. Bill smiled at her. "Thanks for your candor, Jenny. You can go to the rest room in just a minute! Now come along, there's some people I would like you to meet."

She followed along behind, around the perimeter of the main office area. The watch still vibrated softly against her wrist. It was a busy room, with the ring of phones and clatter of computer keyboards playing in the background. He held another door open, and they stepped into a long room, centered with a shiny wood conference table. The front wall was glass, providing a view out into the main office area. Three men were seated at each side of the table, and Mr. Patrick strode over to the far end, taking his place in a high-backed leather chair.

"Gentlemen, I would like you to meet Jenny Richards. She has applied to be our new sales rep. Now let's see if she's qualified, shall we!" The men all nodded their heads in agreement. "Take off your blouse. Let's see what you got" he directed, with a nod of his head. She set the coffee mug down at her end of the table (after taking another big swig). Amazing even herself, she unbuttoned her pretty blouse, and slipped the garment off her shoulders, casually draping it across an empty chair. "Now the bra" he said, as she felt the men's careful appraisal from the room.

Unable to deny his request, she reached behind, and unhooked the sturdy strap. Pulling the garment forward, she let it fall onto the seat of the chair. Her heavy unbound breasts now swung free, crossed by red strap marks from the bra. Jenny has dark brown aureole the size of coffee saucers, which puff out in stark contrast from the delicate, creamy white flesh of her breasts. Thick nipples, again fully erect and stimulated from the sensations at her wrist, crowned them. She briefly considered crossing her arms to cover up, but could sense it would displease Mr. Patrick.

"Wow! We're going to have to use our largest size! The stock size won't come close!" said one of the young men. "God, she's perfect!" said another. "Raise your arms Jenny," said Mr. Patrick. "Good, just hold your hands behind you neck!" She did as he asked, causing her breasts to lift and separate. "Now circle around the table, and shake them side to side!" he continued. Feeling foolish, she followed his instructions, rotating her torso as she circled the table, causing her breasts to slap back and forth. As she paraded around to face the glass wall, she saw that the office had stopped working, and was following her floorshow! She could only watch them as if she was a spectator though! It was as if her body now had a mind and will of its own.

"That's good Jenny. You can finish your coffee now. How many are in favor of her being hired?" he asked. All arms shot up in the air. Jenny squeezed her legs together, as her bladder began crying for relief. "I guess that settles things then!" he said. "What's the matter girl!" seeing her wiggling back and forth. "I've got to pee bad!" she answered, not caring about the soft chuckles her admission caused.

"Oh gosh, I clean forgot! Let's go see Kelly!" He jumped up out of the chair, heading towards the door. Jenny reached down and grabbed her bra, slipping back into the cups. "Hey there, girl!" said Bill, seeing what she was up to. "I don't remember telling you to get dressed!"

She dropped the bra to her feet. "Just for that, back in position!" Jenny got back into position, throwing her elbows up high in the air. "Stick out your chest!" She arched her back, throwing away all inhibition. "Now follow me!" he said, striding out into the office, with her following closely behind, bare breast bouncing along with her quick stride

To Be Continued...

Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers