Manufacturers Rep. Jenny Ch. 6

Story Info
Jenny gets her first assignment.
1.2k words
4.14
50k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers

"Come with me back to the office, Mr. Patrick want's to see you," said Kelly, as she held the car door open for Jenny. She didn't trust her to drive a car while in the light hypnotic state, even though the office was only a few blocks away.

Kelly paused in the waiting room, before they entered the inner office. "You have to be more comfortable with your body before you start making sales calls. You're so uptight! Take off your clothes!" she said, and turned to face her. There were two young men seated in the foyer filling out applications and they both paused over their clipboards, looking up as they overheard Kelly.

Kelly flashed a look of warning as she started to protest, cutting her off abruptly. She removed her clothes, as the men's jaw's dropped open. "Hang them up over there," said Kelly, pointing to a coat tree in the corner. Jenny draped them over an empty hook, and turned back around with her arms crossed over her chest. "You know better then that Jenny! Arms in position!"

"Holy shit!" said one of the men quietly, as Jenny raised her hands up behind her neck, bringing her milk engorged breasts into clear display. The girls then passed into the office, shutting the door behind them. "I don't care what they pay!" the one guy said to his friend. "I'm taking the job!" The men exchanged high fives. "I hear that!" his buddy answered. The two men returned to their applications with renewed vigor.

Jenny threaded her way over to the Kelly's desk, her pendulous breasts swaying in front of her. "Up you go!" she said, patting the top, which she had cleared before leaving for lunch. "Not this again!" cried Jenny. "Will you please quit whining, and get your ass up on the desk!" scolded Kelly. She reached into her center drawer, and this time pulled out a wooden paddle, complete with an intricate pattern of holes drilled out in the business end! Jenny jumped up onto the desk, knowing that she wasn't bluffing! She waddled over to the center of the desk, squatting in place.

"I'm better prepared this time!" said Kelly, and pulled a large, clear bowl out of the bottom drawer. She slid it beneath Jenny's splayed legs and stepped to the side of the desk, so as not to block anyone's view. "Fill-er up!" she said with a smile and lightly tapped Jenny's bare flank with the paddle. "I don't need to go!" she whispered to Kelly, lying through her teeth. She hoped to get out of the situation. "WHACK!!!-OUCH!!!" she cried out loud, as she felt the sharp sting of the paddle against her bare ass! Eye's watering from the shock, she regained her balance. "SPLASH!" sounded the loud stream of piss in the empty bowl, as she strained with all her might! "Well, looks like you had to go after all!" said Kelly, watching the clear amber liquid rise in the bowl, as she peed with abandon. "I'll have to keep this handy!" she added, tapping the paddle against her thigh.

She handed Jenny a hand towel to wipe herself off with, and then led her naked through the shop once more, back to the foreman's office. "Ah Jenny, good to see you again!" said Mr. Patrick, who was joined by three of the men she remembered from the last meeting. "Give us your report, Kelly" he asked, motioning Jenny to the same seat facing the windows.

"She has exceeded all of my hopes for this project! As you can plainly see, her breasts have swollen in size. I am adjusting her hormonal therapy at this point, since her milk production is where I want it." Bill stopped her. "Are you sure that's wise?" he asked. "Let me demonstrate, gentlemen." answered Kelly. She rose from her chair, and walked over to the desk. "Now Jenny was milked dry just about one hour ago" she explained, as she picked up a small wastebasket and set it down in front of Jenny, on the floor. "Show the men how much milk you can express!" she said, returning to her seat. Jenny looked at Kelly with pleading eyes, only to see her start tapping the paddle she against her other palm. She took a big swallow, as she saw the shop gathered once more outside the viewing windows, enjoying the presentation.

She cradled her heavy breasts in her hands, and started her well-practiced milking motion, squeezing the bloated flesh as best she could. With just a few strokes, she was able to induce a small flow, which she easily increased by milking the nipples, as she dug the heels of her hands into the swollen flesh. The spurts from her nipples now rang out loudly against the metal waist tin placed at her feet, the tempo increasing as her body responded.

"As you can see, even after such a short time, she can still present a remarkable display. No, don't stop!" said Kelly, as Jenny began to straighten. She leaned forward with a sigh, resuming the flow she had interrupted. "I am fully confident that she is ready to sell! Any more production would create hardships for her, and accidental leakage could become a problem!" Bill smiled, and looked around the room. "Any reservations?... Very well!" he said when no one objected. Jenny coaxed the last few drops of milk out of her breasts, giving them a shake as she pulled forward on her nipples. Stretched out to their full potential they presented an amazing site, and Bill momentarily lost his train of thought.

"I'd like to thank everyone for their work on this project!" he said, as he refocused on the group. "So far I consider it an unqualified success! Let's go back to my office, Jenny. I'll give you the first sales call!" That being said, the meeting broke up, everyone going his or her separate ways. Jenny followed along behind Bill back to his office, leaving a group of happy shop workers behind in her wake, enjoying the view of her swaying ass.

"Take a seat Jenny! Who's got your clothes today?" asked Mr. Patrick, as they each sat down "I hung them up in the lobby" she answered, and he punched a button on his phone. "Marsha...Could you grab Jenny's clothes from the lobby, and bring them to my office...Thanks! That was good thinking! From now on, leave them there whenever you come in! That way we won't have to keep tracking them down!" Jenny sat with legs and arms crossed in front of her. "Yes sir" she answered meekly.

I arranged for your first appointment at Jones medical supply, first thing Monday morning at eight. Here's their file!" He handed a thick office folder across the desk to her, as Marsha came into the office with her clothes. "Thanks!" she said, and immediately started dressing. Your appointment is with Bobby Jones, the owner. We go way back! Matter of fact, I drew up a letter of introduction for you to give old Bobby. Give it to him first thing." He tossed a sealed envelope on top of the file. They are one of our biggest customers, and sell to hospitals and clinics all across the state." He mashed the button on his controller, silencing her watch, as he continued his instructions.

To Be Continued....

Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers