Manufacturers Rep. Jenny Ch. 7

Story Info
Jenny's first sales call.
1.4k words
4.29
68.9k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers

Jenny spent all weekend preparing for Monday's meeting. The office had provided her with some impressive brochures and price lists to hand out, as well as charts and graphics to aid in her presentation. She had talked her favorite clothing store out of a plastic female bust they used in their lingerie department to display bra's. It was small and light enough to fit inside the carry bag she used to organize her demonstration kit. The bag had small wheels and a pull up grip, so it was easy to handle.

She rose early on Monday, to give herself plenty of time to get ready. She selected a conservative charcoal gray skirt and white blouse that she liked. Even her husband gave her a complement before he left for work! After some final make-up adjustments, she was on her way. Kelly hadn't signaled her yet this morning, but she wasn't too surprised. She said she was going to begin cutting her production down, and she had cut back from six to four sessions over the weekend. Her production hadn't tapered off yet though, as her glands were now swollen with milk.

She arrived at their offices right on time, and was directed to Mr. Jones second floor office. His secretary was expecting her, and took her right in to his office, helping her with her case. He was a short, jolly looking man with a "good old boy" southern accent and charm.

"So that old S.O.B. Bill sent you over, eh?" He said with a smile, after handshakes and introductions had been exchanged. He leaned back in his chair, and tore open the envelope Mr. Patrick had sent along for him. "So what do you have to show me today, Miss Jenny?"

"Well, we are introducing a revolutionary new breast pump to the market" she began. Mr. Jones finished reading the letter, sliding it back into the envelope and dropping it into a drawer. He leaned forward on the desk, and gave her all of his attention. She set a color brochure in front of him. He listened intently as she went through her presentation, asking for occasional clarifications and explanations along the way. "O.K. young lady, it sounds like a winner. I'd like to see it in action though!"

"That's no problem, Mr. Jones!" she answered. She pulled the plastic bust out of her case, and set it on top of his desk, along with the pump and harness which was already on display. Deftly, she showed him how to attach the harness to the pump and collection bottle, and strap it to the torso. "Are the cups supposed to cover half the breast? I've never seen one designed like that before!" he asked. "No, this harness was custom designed for a much larger women!" she replied with a blush. "All kits are supplied with small, medium and large cups."

"Excuse me just a moment" he said, and cradled the receiver of his phone, hitting a speed dial key. "Mr. Jones here! I believe I'm expected…Very good." Jenny waited patiently for him to finish the call. "Hi! This is Bobby Jones. I was told to let you know when I'm ready!…..Very good, thank you!" he said, hanging up the receiver. "I'm sorry about that, Miss Richard's. Now, where were we?" he asked, returning his attention to her. Just then, her watch buzzed, triggering the subconscious response in her body.


"Pardon me for saying so miss, but it looks like you would do a right fine job of fillin those cups out!" he said with a smile. Jenny's face drained of color, as she felt both nipples begin to release a flood of milk, soaking right through her bra! "Good golly! Looks like I was right!" he said, seeing the dark blotches start to spread on her chest. He rose, and stepped around the desk, snatching the harness from the plastic bust. "Let's get you hooked up!" Jenny groaned helplessly. She removed her blouse and unhooked her bra, keeping the dripping fabric pressed up against her nipples. As Mr. Jones draped the harness in front of her, she dropped the bra, milk pouring freely out of her nipples, staining the front of her skirt. She guided the cups in place, finally containing the flow. Mr. Jones connected the harness behind her back, and she flipped the switch on the pump, sighing loudly with relief as she felt the flow start pulsing out of her engorged breasts. Shocked, she felt Mr. Jones reaching around and grasp her full mounds. She was speechless and unable to protest, as he began to milk them with his hands.

Chuckling out loud, he slid around in front of her. Undoing his belt, he let his pants drop down to his ankles! His freed member bobbed up towards her face, already semi-erect! She smelled his musty scent, now only inches from her face. Her mouth filled with saliva, as the beast within her was awakened. Her clitoris was thickly swollen, and she parted her legs and arched her pelvis forward, enabling her to grind up against the front corner of her chair seat. She let out a soft gasp and he plunged forward, pressing his swollen knob past her pouting lips into her warm, moist mouth. "Look up at me dear" he said, as he cradled the back of her head. She tilted back and looked up into his eyes, gasping for air around his swelling cock. She flicked her tongue against the underside of his crown within her mouth, drawing a sigh from him.

"So how long does it usually take to milk?" he asked, and he slowly began to slide his cock back and forth, pressing deeper with each forward pass. "Aaouut weeiiyy iiuuss!" she choked out as best she could, maintaining eve contact with Mr. Jones, as he continued to look down at her. "Describe what it feels like, and speak up a little!" he asked with a smile. "Oooaahh iiii ooowww iieee lllleeee oouuuueee!" and she gagged around him, as he ground his hips into her face. Her drool flowed down her chin, and she felt it plopping wetly on her breasts! She began to grind her hips around in a circle, as a familiar tingling started to build deep within her pubes.

She reached up and cupped his testicles, feeling them slowly begin to tighten as she kneaded them gently with her fingers. A familiar, salty taste hit her tongue, and she knew he was nearing release. "Ohh, Jesus baby, Jesus!" he moaned, and she felt his shaft turn to steel in her mouth. His warm seed erupted against her throat, as she felt pulse after pulse of sperm traveling through his swollen urethra cradled against her tongue. It was an amazing feeling to her, as she felt herself milking him dry on the one hand, while simultaneously being drained by the suckling at her breasts. She shuddered with release, as wave after wave of orgasm swept her away!

She held still as their spasms slowly relaxed, holding his firm shaft silently in her mouth. She moaned with her mouth still full of his cock and seed, sending soft vibrations through his still hard organ. Slowly she began to work her tongue up against him, and was rewarded as more semen oozed out into her waiting mouth. He let go of the back of her head, and she pulled back slowly, sliding her lips tightly down his shaft. Finally she allowed him to swing free, her lips now locked together in a tight line. She tilted her head back to look up at him, and waited till she had his attention. Her nipples were still throbbing with pleasure from the pump, and her breasts were now comfortably released from pressure. Her cheeks were bulging from the combination of his seed, and her saliva. She took a big swallow, still only emptying half from her mouth. She saw the delight of his response, and smiled as she struggled to swallow the remainder! Licking her lips, she gave him a big, open-mouthed grin!

Laughing, Mr. Jones pulled up his trousers, and walked around to his chair. "You are a special girl!" he said, swiveling around to face her. "How many do I buy, and where do I sign!"

So began the remarkably successful career of our lovely girl, Jenny Richards!

Should I continue this story?

Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers