Many Thanks Ch. 2

Story Info
Gary's mom gives him more reasons to be thankful.
1.2k words
4.31
277.6k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 12/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke in a way I had long fantasized about .The sensation of Jenny's warm, wet mouth around My cock was incredible. Opening my eyes slowly, I glanced carefully down, unsure if she knew I was awake, and not wanting to interrupt her attentions.

Her mouth worked over me slowly, passionately, suckling the mixed juices of our primal sex from earlier. I wondered how much earlier, and glanced to the clock. One a.m.! I gathered My wits and My clothes about Me, saying, "Jenny! It's One A.M.! I've got to ge..." then I groaned as I felt her nails dig a bit into My sac. It seemed there was no way she was about to give up her 'midnight snack'. How lucky can a man get? I grinned slightly and said " if you insist," her nodding head sending thrills through my cock as she sucked harder, taking me deep into her throat. Her pumping my shaft and working her wet mouth over the end finally accomplished her goal and I fed her well. She swallowed it all, not missing a drop, then licked and kissed the head, then slid up to kiss me, the taste of my cum still on her lips. It was heaven.

I dressed quickly and told her to be at moms around noon, that dinner would be ready by one, and then I let My eyes soak in her beautiful, naked body one last time before turning and heading out. I got back to the house rather quickly, and when I opened the door, found mom, sleeping on the couch. Seems she had waited up for Me. She must have heard the door shut because she sat up quickly, rearranging her robe to cover her black lacy panties...black lacy panties??...Why was I looking there?

I turned my head to let her straighten herself up, she stood and came over to me and asked how my night had gone. I told her that I had met up with Jenny and that she would be coming for dinner. Mom was thrilled and leaned up to kiss me goodnight. It was a quick peck, but she paused, a curious look on her face then leaned back and kissed me again, a little longer this time. Not long enough to make me think anything was up, but a bit longer than the usual. She smiled softly and hugged me, then went to bed. As she was walking down the hall it hit me, she had either smelled or tasted my cum on my lips from Jenny kissing me!!

I smiled, wondering what thoughts were going through her mind. Did she guess what had happened? Did she think it was another man's cum? Did she like the taste? She hadn't acted disgusted, or said anything, simply smiled and hugged me. I shook the thought of my mother liking my cum from my head. She was a very sexy woman, but she was my mother! Off to bed I went, with a raging hard on.

Thanksgiving Day and mom was hard at it when I woke up, the house smelled absolutely wonderful! You could smell the turkey and candied sweet potatoes baking in the oven. The scent of cinnamon from the pies filled the air. I was very much homing, lying there in bed, hard as a rock. Well only one thing to do about that.

I headed for the showers, my robe hanging open thinking mom was entrenched in the kitchen. Wrong. I heard the shower running when I got to the guest bathroom, but the door was open a bit and the light was on. I stepped through carefully wondering what was going on, to find mom at the sink in her nightshirt, laying out my shaving things. All I could do was stand there gazing at her, she was bent slightly over the sink, her nightshirt creeping up to expose her firm, round asscheeks, which filled out those black panties very nicely. My hard on became even harder. She turned and smiled wide, looking first at My face then down to My crotch, her eyes widening along with her grin as she said, " Your daddy would be proud, Gary, that's quite the tool you have there. Now I know Jenny had a good time last night"

I was too stunned to even think to cover up. There I was basically naked in front of my mother, who might as well have been naked, with her complimenting me on how nice my cock was. I think she noticed my plight and her smile softened a bit. "I heard you up and about and thought I would get the shower warmed up for you and lay your things out. It's been a long time since I've had a man to take care of. If this makes you uncomfortable I can go" she started to open the door to leave, my hand, without my conscious thought, gently held the door shut.

Her smile reappeared, and she slowly got to her knees in front of Me, whispering, " Gary, I know I'm your mother and that this isn't something that is thought of as proper, but somehow it feels so right and I would love to please this wonderful cock with My tongue

I must have been grinning from ear to ear, but I still couldn't speak. My own mother, my beautiful, sexy, lusted after by almost every man she ever met mother, was kneeling before me, her hands now wrapped around My throbbing cock, about to take it into her hungry mouth. I was as hard as I had ever been, and just knew she wouldn't have to do much to get me to fill her mouth. She slowly licked at the head, lapping up the little bit of precum that had seeped from the tip as she stroked, then wrapped her lips around the tip, suckling softly as she stroked Me with her hands. My knees buckled and I steadied myself with the sink, feeling her mouth taking me deeper.

Groaning like a man at the limits of his control, which I was, she seemed to know how close I was and began to pump my cock in and out of her mouth like she was a hungry babe suckling for milk. Her aggressiveness pushed Me right over the edge and I erupted into her hot mouth, my hands in her hair feeling her fuck her mouth over the end of My cock, the cream of My pleasure swirling around with her tongue.

She didn't swallow, but stood, smiling and slipped my robe off. Then she took off her clothes and led Me into the shower where she kissed me passionately, filling My mouth with My cum and sharing it with Me. We each swallowed some and licked and lapped at each other's mouths for quite a while. She then broke away from the kiss and soaped me up, washing me thoroughly, her hands heavenly upon my body.

I offered to do the same for her, but she said that this was her time to please me and maybe I would get my chance later. So I watched her wash herself, noticing the extra time she spent " washing " her mound, then she rinsed us both off and stepped out of the shower, helping Me into My robes and heading off to get dressed. I wasn't about to push the issue. I had gotten share something wonderful with my sexy mother, and I would be happy with that. Whatever else happened, would happen if she made the move.


To Be Continued...

(be sure to vote on this and the first part, send Me feedback and let Me know what you think)