Maple Syrup

Story Info
A little morning delight.
2.1k words
4.06
38.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yawned as the sunlight came in through my window. I knew better than to open my eyes to that. I groaned, rolling over, unconsciously intending to wrap my arms around a certain smaller body next to me.

Huh. That was weird. I opened my eyes slightly, realizing I was alone. I sat up searching my room. Where was Kelsey?

As if answering my mental question, the smell of bacon and eggs met my nose and my mouth started to water. I loved it when Kelsey cooked.

I threw the covers off of my naked body and pulled a pair of boxer briefs loosely onto my hips. I stretched out my arms and yawned again, stepping out into the hallway, on my way to the kitchen.

I stepped in and smiled. Kelsey was frying the food on the stove, oblivious of my entrance. I silently walked over to where she stood and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind.

"Guess who," I whispered in my girlfriend's ear, and she giggled.

"Um, Harry Styles?"

"Pfft," I said, pushing her away. That was just disgusting, even for a joke.

She giggled again. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" She walked over to the kitchen table, where I'd plopped myself down. "Good morning, baby," she said, sitting in my lap and lacing her arms around my neck. She smiled at me and I couldn't help but half-smile back at her. She was just too beautiful; it wasn't fair. Kelsey was the kind of girl you just couldn't stay mad at.

My stomach growled and I chuckled. "What's for breakfast, honey?" I said, jokingly.

Kelsey bounced up and danced back over to the stove. "Scrambled eggs with cheese and turkey bacon; your favorite!" she said, smiling brightly.

"What, is it my birthday?"

"No, silly," she said tip-toeing back over and taking my hand. "I just wanted to show you how much I love you." She stood on her toes and pecked me on the lips.

I smirked. "Well, there are other ways of doing that." I grabbed her hips and raised an eyebrow.

She winked at me and picked up a spatula, shoveling the delicious-smelling food onto two plates. I licked my lips and took my plate from her, kissing her on the forehead. She giggled and followed me back to the kitchen table, sitting across from me. We ate mostly in silence and when I was done, I placed my plate and silverware into the sink and sat back down, waiting for her to finish.

"Are you still hungry? I have a couple waffles in the toaster; they're probably done now," she offered, still eating her eggs.

I sniffed the air and smiled. I popped up, in synch with the waffles, and placed them on a clean plate. I put it back on the table and walked over to the refrigerator. I opened it and looked around. "Hey, Kelsey?" I asked. "Did you buy anymore maple syrup?"

"Yeah, check the bottom shelf of the door."

As promised, a brand new bottle was found and I took it back to my spot. I opened the cap and poured a heap onto my waffles. Mmm...

Kelsey finished her breakfast and I ate the last of my waffles. I sat back in my chair and sighed, full and content. I closed my eyes. I probably would've fallen asleep again if not for the short brunette who was now straddling me. My eyes flew open and a pink-faced Kelsey was two inches from my face. I smirked.

"Don't you fall asleep on me," she said giggling, trying to sound seductive. Oh well, I gave her points for trying.

I chuckled softly and put a hand to her face, pulling her chin in so I could kiss her. She kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my neck again. She moaned softly and I bit her bottom lip gently. This made her gasp and I took this chance to slip my tongue into her mouth, making her moan again.

Her tongue battled mine for a few minutes, but she gave up, letting me win like she always did. I explored the familiar mouth with my tongue. She broke the kiss soon afterward, in need of air. I moved my lips to her jaw, kissing and nipping at the sensitive skin under her throat, eliciting another moan for the brunette. I sucked on her neck, leaving a mark that said she was mine and mine alone.

I removed my mouth and she whimpered slightly in protest. I took the hem of her shirt and began to lift it up, over her head. She raised her arms to help me and I tossed the piece of clothing aside and claimed Kelsey's lips once more.

She ran her hands up and down my bare chest and I sighed, enjoying the feeling. I lifted her off of me, only to sit her down in the chair I had been sitting it. She was panting and I realized I was breathing hard, too. I ran a hand up her clothed thigh and she gasped in pleasure. I went back to her neck and kissed my way down to her chest.

I let one of my hands roam to her right breast and I began to twist and turn her nipple, causing her to moan again. I brought my lips down to her chest and began to suck on her left nipple, my hand still playing with the other one.

"A-Austin...," she said, struggling to speak, "stop teasing..."

I laughed and began to kiss down her stomach again. "As you wish...," I said, in between kisses.

I made it down to the hem of her pants, where a noticeable wet spot was making itself known. I kissed the button of her pants and she whimpered. I smirked and undid with the button of her pants with my hands, unzipping them with my teeth.

Kelsey kicked her pants away after kicking off her shoes and socks, leaving her in only her panties. I chuckled. They were the ones she'd gotten for our three-month anniversary; they were red lace boyshorts. I smiled. She knew what I liked.

"Nice panties," I muttered, rubbing her clothed womanhood.

Kelsey cried out in pleasure. "Sh-shut up...," she tried, chuckling. "I-I bought them for you..."

I chuckled again. "They're sexy."

Kelsey tried to say something else, but her lips were suddenly very busy.

She moaned in my mouth and bucked against my hand. I mimicked her earlier actions and straddled her, grinding my erection against her crotch, grunting in pleasure, coaxing another loud moan from my partner. I rolled my hips easily against her and she twisted her hands in my hair, pulling a bit. I winced slightly but paid no mind to it.

I got off of her and pulled the waistband of her panties down to her ankles before she could protest at the sudden loss of touch.

I traced my fingers lightly along her now very wet pussy, teasing her. I began to pump a finger inside her, agonizingly slow.

Kelsey's eyes rolled back and she threw her head backwards, a deliciously deep moan in her throat. She began to grind her hips onto my hand and I stopped.

"Uh-uh Kelsey, none of that," I whispered huskily in her ear, nipping at her earlobe, and then returning back to between her legs.

She opened her eyes, but they almost immediately snapped shut again as I took her clit into my lips, sucking gently. I dipped my tongue into her folds and ran my tongue down to her hole, causing delicious sounds to surface from my lover.

I stuck my tongue back into her pussy, slowly at first. But I began to pick up the pace, thrusting with my tongue, and she began grinding onto my face. I curled my tongue up and sucked hard, and she yelled out.

"A-Austin—Unh! I-I'm gonna—"

"Oh, no you're not," I said, removing my mouth and touching her with my fingers, softly, forcing her to hold it in. Kelsey screamed.

"Austin! Please!" She moaned, begging for release.

I resumed my gentle sucking on her clit for a moment, and I stuck a finger back inside of her, making the torture worse. She yelled again, desperately grinding onto my face. I removed my finger from her pussy and rubbed her clit harder, giving one last thrust of my tongue.

"Austin!" she screamed my name as she came around my tongue, her sweet juices covering my mouth. I gladly licked it all up, enjoying every drop.

She rode out her orgasm, panting heavily and let go of my hair, collapsing back into the chair when she was spent. I came back to her face after giving her a moment to breathe, bringing her lips back to mine. I immediately licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance, which was gladly given to me. I let Kelsey taste herself on my tongue and she moaned softly, breaking the kiss for air.

I stood up and finally let my underwear fall to the ground. I sighed when my member sprang free and the cool air swirled around it. I crouched down again, sitting on the balls of my feet and began to pump myself lightly, causing myself to pant again. I removed my hand from my erection and positioned three fingers at Kelsey's lips. "Suck," I commanded, and she took my fingers into her mouth.

I choked back a moan as she rolled her tongue expertly between each of my fingers. God, I could never understand how she could turn me on so much just by licking my fingers...

When I decided they were wet enough, I pulled them out of Kelsey's mouth with a pop, leaving a trail of saliva connecting them. I massaged her puckered asshole with my index finger, causing pleasured mewls to spill from Kelsey's lips. Finally, the tight ring of muscle started to relax and I slowly pushed one finger in, pumping in and out of her.

Kelsey practiced breathing evenly and I inserted another finger, causing her to wince in slight pain. I began to scissor her, stretching her out and I inserted the third finger. She hissed in a mix of pain and pleasure and I pumped into her, continuing to stretch her out.

After a few minutes, I curled my fingers up against her walls and she threw her head back and moaned loudly. "A-Austin...," she panted, "r-right there..."

I withdrew my fingers, causing her to whine in protest and I paused, remembering something important.

"Lube...," I said, explaining my hesitation.

"I-it's in the bedroom...," Kelsey said in between pants.

I looked down. There was absolutely no way I was going to make it there. And by the time I would make it back, Kelsey would get impatient and finish herself off. That would be a mood killer...

I looked around frantically, and the bottle of maple syrup caught my eye. I smirked evilly and grabbed it, pouring the thick liquid onto my aching member. I rubbed it around my erection, attempting to get it as slick as possible. I positioned myself at Kelsey's entrance and looked at her.

"You ready?" I prompted. She nodded. I pushed myself in. She screamed in pain at first, and I slowly pushed myself in until I was fully in her. I kissed her neck, both in apology and as a distraction. She panted frantically, a single tear running down her cheek. I kissed that away, too.

Finally, she moved her hips. "M-move," she muttered. She didn't have to tell me twice.

I pulled out almost all the way and slammed back into her, at an unsteady pace at first. Kelsey screamed again, this time in pleasure, as I picked up speed. "Oh, God...Austin!" she yelled.

I grunted as I thrust into her quickly, her muscles squeezing my length. "God, Kelsey...you're so tight...," I said, grabbing her shoulder. I pulled her to the ground and she straddled me again, humping me. I moaned as I watched her ride me.

I grabbed her ass and gave it a harsh slap, making her moan again. I thrust into her, hard, throwing my head back, moaning myself.

"Nngh! Harder, Austin! Faster!" she demanded. And I complied. "Deeper...," she muttered, and I tried, not knowing if that was possible. A long, deep moan poured from her lips.

Apparently it was.

I reached a hand between us and began rubbing her clit again, and she yelled out.

"A-Austin, I-I'm gonna cum...," she said, barely getting the words out.

I grunted again. "Cum for me...," I said darkly through my teeth. I thrust up once more, hard, and Kelsey screamed, bucking her hips wildly as she came for the second time that morning. Her muscles tightened around my member and I let out a throaty moan, filling my lover with my seed. We rode out our orgasms and Kelsey collapsed on my sweaty chest, both of us gasping for breath.

"God...," she breathed.

I ran a hand through her short hair and laughed. "Best breakfast ever."