Marc & Abi - Master & Slave

Story Info
She is ravaged & used by her Master.
2.5k words
4.04
41k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marc_m
marc_m
10 Followers

Abi lay on the bed on her back with her head tilted over the edge. She licked her lips and breathed heavily as her headed tilted back and looked earnestly at her Master sitting on his chair several feet away from her. Her master was seated naked on his recliner. His legs were spread wide apart, revealing his massive organ, pointing straight up into the air as he stroked it ferociously in his hands getting it larger and larger. He enjoyed watching her beg with her eyes and lips, watching her body squirm with desire.

He slowed his stroking, massaging his cock to its full length, and stood up. Abi's eyes widened, watching it standing erect in front of her eyes, a massive pole pointing towards her lips. Her Master stood above her, dangling his cock above her eyes, letting his balls hang and graze along her face. Abi's head reached up for his cock, her tongue lashing forward to taste her Master's cock. Her head was sharply yanked back down. Her Master grabbed a fistful of her hair and restrained her, controlling her frenzied attempts to taste his cock. Submitting to her Master's control, Abi obediently opened her lips wide for her Master and waited.

The brief moment she waited, lying still ad watching her Master's cock above her felt like an eternity. Holding her hair tightly in his fist, her Master tilted her head back, opening up her throat. Her master pushed the thick head of his cock in slowly, widening her lips and expanding her mouth as his cock pushed deeper and deeper into Abi's throat. She felt her Master's hand caressing her neck as his cock slid slowly in and out of her throat. Her Master's hands continued down her body, massaging her breasts and nipples, squeezing them as her lungs heaved heavily , struggling to breath with her Master's cock blocking her throat. Her Master's held a smooth gentle rhythm, allow Abi to feel the length emerge and reenter her mouth and throat with each long thrust.

Her Master arched his back, pushing deeply but slowly, holding it all the way in until her nose pressed at the base of his cock, mashed into his balls making it even harder to breath. Abi squirmed and struggled, only to intensify his sensations and felt his cock throb and pulse in her throat.

"God Yes!" she managed to moan as her Master pulled out briefly to slap her breasts and

Pinch her nipples. He pushed his cock back into her wet mouth, lodging it again on the back of her throat while his hand wandered down to start rubbing her clit ferociously. "Ooooh god!" she groaned with pleasure, her mouth still enveloping his shaft.

She could feel her Master's desire intensify. Her nose was pinched, closing off one avenue she had to breathe, forcing her to gasp and struggle frantically on his cock. Her Master ignored her struggles, letting her face turn read in her desperation to breath around his cock that was relentlessly fucking her throat raw. Her body squirmed, both in pleasure and in struggle to breath. Her Master, knowing her body was in heat began slapping her cunt, dragging his fingers inside her to rub her wetness out onto her swollen clit. At her Master's skilled touch on her clitoris, Abi's body convulsed and went into straight overload.

Her Master groaned and grunted as he started fucking Abi's face like a wild animal. Letting his savage lust consume him, her Master pushed in deeper with sharper thrusts, pummeling her head into the edge of the bed. Abi struggled, her eyes tearing, feeling her pussy spasm in the open air. Her Master's hands clawed at her tits to leverage himself as he fucked her throat, squeezing tighter and groping them feverishly as his sensations escalated.

She felt her Master's body collapse forward onto hers, rubbing his hands down her stomach towards her milky thighs. Her Master roughly pried them open, diving his face into her wet mound as his cock continued to thrust into Abi's mouth and throat. Abi squirmed frantically, thrusting her hips to meet his face. His mouth opened wide, taking all of her mound in while the tongue frantically licked and dragged inside her wet cunt. The taste of Abi's pussy thrilled and excited her Master sending shivers through his body, shaking his hips and shoving his cock deeper into her mouth, mashing her nose into his stomach with each thrust. Her Master held her thighs wide apart, clamping them open to tongue fuck her cunt with his long squirming tip. "Nnnnnnnnnngh you taste good in my mouth slave!" her Master grunted.

Abi moaned with pleasure with her Master's cock in her throat, her pussy streaming with excitement. "Oooooooooooooooo, mmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmm Master!" she exclaimed as her body bucked and started gushing her cum. Her Master, hearing his slave's climax, abruptly popped his cock out of her mouth and rubbed the long shaft all over her face, smothering her face with it but letting her lips moan and scream with pleasure along his length. Her Master aggressively pins the flesh around her clit wide open, assaulting it with his tip to encourage waves and waves of pleasure through Abi's body.

"Oh GOD!!!" Abi screamed.

With a sudden groan and heavy grunting, Abi's Master screamed in unison as hot cum erupted from his cock head, flooding and coating her face and lips. He continued grinding his shaft and balls against her face, in unison with her gyrating body. Abi lustfully opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out to catch and lap at her Master's cum.

Her Master continued straddling her face beneath him, but pulled her thighs forward, curling her body until her toes almost touched the floor and her ass was pointed straight up into the air. He feeds his wet sloppy cock into Abi's lips while simultaneously opening her as with his palms to lick up and down her cunt, dragging the her cum up along the crack of her ass to wet and lubricate her asshole with it. Abi moaned at the sensation, begging wordlessly to her Master to fill all of her holes.

Abi's moans and pleas urged her Master on. Feeling his cock throbbing again, Abi's Master pulls out of her mouth, kneeled above her face and starting rubbing and pumping his cock with his fist right above her head. Her Master pulled it in long hard strokes over her eyes and nose enticing Abi with it. Abi licked her swollen mouth fucked lips and looked up at her Master lustfully. Her nails dragged along up the back of her Master's thighs, cupping his balls.

Her Master groaned at her touch and pumped his shaft, getting it firm and long again. He grabs hold of Abi by her ass and rolled her body over until she was standing on her knees in front of him with her back against his heaving chest and butt pressed against his throbbing cock. Abi felt her heartbeat accelerate again, her breasts heaving as her breath came in short pants. She tilted her head to the side, exposing her long elegant neck for her Master as she pushed back against him.

Her Master began groping Abi's breasts like he owned them before diving down her body with his fingers to take control of her clit. Abi's Master started sucking and licking her neck hungrily, searching for her ears, breathing into them with desire. "Mmmmmmmmm I'm going to pound your pussy deep until you cum on my cock, slave."

Abi nodded her head frantically "Please please fill me up Master, Stretch me open with your cock and fuck your slave hard and fast!"

Her Master clasped Abi's wrist together in front of her and tilted her body forward, pressing her tits and face into the floor to lift her ass and cunt up invitingly into the air for his throbbing penis. Abi moaned with pure excitement. Her arms stretched over her head, bracing herself, while her head looked back over her shoulder. Her eyes longed for her Master's throbbing cock. She felt her Master's hands slide up along her body, rubbing and caressing her breasts and curves before coming to rest on her smooth firm ass. With flat palms, her Master parts her cheek open, letting her pussy and ass bare open invitingly for the head of his stiff cock. Her Master's cock throbbed, dancing and bobbing the tip against her moist lips, sliding back and forth teasing her wet pussy.

"Beg for it", her Master commanded, gripping her hair firmly in his fist.

Abi moaned, hearing the authority in her Master's words, a shudder of pleasure going through her body. "Please Master. Fill my slutty little cunt with your big cock. I can't stand this anymore. Please! I need you!"

Her Master gives her a few hard whacks on her cheeks while he listened to her moan and beg. Spreading her open, her Master gave out a loud grunt as he forced his thick head into her slit, pausing upon entry to savor the heat of her pussy enveloping it. Her Master begins slapping her hard on her ass, pushing inside deeper and deeper with his thick phallus, stopping to slap her ass as he penetrates inch by inch. Abi yelps with pain and pleasure with each impact on her ass that made her pussy wet for his hard cock. She sobbed with need, feeling the fullness of her Master's cock inside her pussy.

With one firm thrust, her Master rammed the rest of his cock until his head was pressed deep inside the walls of Abi's cunt, pinning her down. Her Master then tugged hard on her hair, arching her torso painfully back so his lip and tongue could meet hers in a wet hot intense kiss while his cock grinded slowly inside her cunt.

Abi grind back against her Master's prick, pushing and riding back against her Master's hard pressure. Abi screams and moans into her Master's kiss, returning it with equal fervor. Abi's whole body shivered, feeling the fullness and throbbing inside her.

Her Master holds this position, enjoying the heat and passion as their mouths wrestle against each other and bodies press closer. Abi felt the fullness and throbbing inside her, struggling with her hips to ride the thick pole lodged deep within her. Her body spasms immediately when her Master's hands suddenly dived down her body to worship and rub her throbbing clit.

Abi made nonsensical noises of pleasure, feeling the deep pulse of her Master's throbbing cock cause her to start rhythmically clamping down and releasing on it. She moved her hips as much as her Master's strong arms that wrapped her allowed, breathing harder and faster, kissing his lips more frantically. "Please!" she begged and moaned between deep tongue sucking kisses "Please please oooooo I need to cum."

Her Master abruptly pushed her back down onto the floor on her hands and knees like a dog. He rises off his knees while keeping his cock lodged inside her cunt until his feel plant firmly around her, straddling over her ass. Her Master gripped her ass again and pressed down with his palms, parting her ass and pussy down, pinning her open. Her Master lifted and lowered his hips, while straddling her, slowly at first to savor the moist sensations of her cunt enveloping and releasing his cock.

"Ooooooooooh god Yes Master!" Abi cried with pleasure as her Master's pace quickened and began humping and pumping his cock like a piston into her wet sheath, accelerating in deep knifing thrusts down into her pussy.

"Oh god Oh god! NNNNNNNNNNNGH Yes slave! Your pussy is so fucking wet!" her Master grunted loudly into her ear.

Abi thrashed her hips to meet each of her Master's thrusts and then suddenly clamps down, gushing her cum straight over her Master's cock and balls "Oooooooooh yes! Finally yes oh god I'm cummmmmminggggggg!"

Her Master, feeling her cumming on his shaft, began slamming every inch of his hard cock mercilessly inside her with momentous force, throwing all his weight and gravity to pound her gushing cunt that spasms, squeezed and milked his cock. "NNNNNN fuck yes!" her Master cried!

Suddenly without warning, her Master pulled out of her cunt, dragging a thick trail of wetness with it, and inserted all at once, the entire length of his shaft into Abi's ass.

Her Master began screaming "Ohhhh god Abi, I love fucking your ass!". His cock ripped into and fucked her tight asshole while Abi's body continued her orgasm.

Abi started to scream at the sudden burning pain which kicked her orgasm another notch so severely, her knees buckled from the pleasure, throwing her body flat onto the floor. She laid there, her body shaking with pleasure taking her Master's cock up her ass and moaned "ooooh my god oh my god ooooooooh fuck my ass hard yes! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Master! I can't hold it back! Gonna fucking cum again with your cock up my ass! MMMMMMM!"

Without reservation, her Master viciously sodomized her ass, pounding her body into the floor. His fingers wrestle underneath and started rubbing her clit! "MMMMMMMMMMM YES FUCK YES TAKE IT UP THE ASS!!! TAKE IT IN THE ASS ABI!!! NNNNNNNNNNGGGG!"

Her Master's knees clamp and parted her thighs open as he began sliding the weight of his body forward and back, arching his back to stuff more and more of his cock up into her ass to make sure she felt every long thick hard inch stabbing inside her. "OOOOOOOOOH NNNNNNNNNNG YOUR ASS IS SOOOO MMMMM TIGHT!"

Abi came hard, drenching her Master's fingers when she convulsed again, a fresh forceful squirt of cum puddles under her body. Unable to stop her cumming and sobbing with pleasure, her body twitches "ooooh god yeah Master cum in my ass while I cum on your cock in my ass, I can't stop cumming oooooh fuck"

His right hand continued to massage her clit with the flat of its palm while the fingers push into her wet slit easily, rubbing and stretching it open. He lowered his chest to rest onto her back, letting his ass bounce up and down to fuck inside her asshole. His other hand grabs and tightens firmly around her hair, arching her head back as he screamed and moan with hot breath into her ear..."OH ABI. YESS YESS YESS I'M GOING TO CUM I'M GOING TO CUM IN YOUR ASSS. YYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

Her Master exploded and pumped harder and harder, wanting to push his cum up into her ass with every forceful thrust. With one final thrust and last cum spurt, he rammed and arched his back with a mighty groan, shaking and trembling violently before collapsing down onto her body. Her Master's sweat dripped onto her sweaty body letting the heat and passion envelope them during their sexual exhaustion. Abi whimpered, feeling her ass fill up with her Master's semen. Her body completely collapsed into of quivering pile of exhaustion.

Abi turned her head up to kiss her Master, softly stroking his cheek with hers and purring in contentment. What a wonderful master she thought.

marc_m
marc_m
10 Followers