Marcela Surprises

Story Info
Wife and husband surprise one another.
2k words
4.28
26.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lostinsmoke
Lostinsmoke
31 Followers

My wife had left early in the morning for work while I was still asleep. I was off for the day and set to go on a motorcycle ride with some friends for the day and wouldn't be home until late evening. Prior to leaving I went into my wife's closet and looked through her clothes, looking to pick out something that I wanted her to be wearing when I returned home from my ride. I picked out a black leather skirt that was about mid thigh when worn and a red silk blouse. I looked through her shoes and found a pair of black leather boots that went just above the knee. I placed the clothes and boots on the bed and then went into my wife's dresser. I found a set of black leather panties and bra and I put them on the bed with the other clothes. I wrote a note to my wife telling her to have the clothes on and be waiting for me when I got home.

As I was going through her drawer I found a crotchless thong that was pink with silk and lace. I put the thong on and loved the feel of the string between my ass cheeks and admired the way my cock hung out of the open crotch. My cock began to harden and grow as I looked in the mirror. I loved the look and feel of the thong that I decided I was going to wear them for the day as I went on my motorcycle ride. But, before I left I had one more thing to put on or should I say put in. I grabbed a stainless steel butt plug that was about an inch thick and had a pink jewel at the end of it. I lubed up my asshole and the butt plug then inserted the plug into my ass. The feeling of the butt plug in my ass and wearing my wife's thong was almost to much for me to keep from cumming, but I was able to resist and finished getting ready for my ride.

Let me tell you about my wife. Her name is Marcela. Marcela is a beautiful Hispanic woman about five feet two inches tall. She has green eyes and long black hair with pink highlights. Marcela is a little plump, but not fat. She is just the right size to hold onto no matter what we are doing. Marcela does have a nice set of 34DD tits that have the biggest areola's I have ever seen and her nipples are quite large themselves, sticking out about a half inch when hard. As for me, I am white and six foot three. I weigh about 250 pounds of solid muscle. I have brown hair and blue eyes. Marcela and I are completely different from one another, yet we complement one another perfectly.

I left for my ride and was gone all day. During my ride I could feel the butt plug in my ass vibrating due to the roar of the motorcycle engine and roughness of the road. My cock was hard all day and I truly am surprised I never filled my pants with cum. It seemed as if I was being edged all day and I knew I would release a large load of cum later when I returned home.

I sent Marcela a message that I would be home in about two hours. That would give Marcela plenty of time to get dressed and be ready for me when I got home.

I arrived home just a little over two hours later and walked into the house. I didn't see Marcela right away so I walked down the hallway towards out bedroom. As I entered the bedroom I saw Marcela lying on our bed wearing the clothes that I had laid out for her. She had done her makeup and was wearing black lipstick and matching makeup around her eyes. She truly looked like the slut of my dreams. The moment Marcela saw me she lit a cigarette and took a long deep cheek hallowing drag from it. Marcela looked at me and blew the smoke out in a tight stream towards me. Marcela knew I had a smoking fetish and loved to watch women smoke, but she had never indulged my fetish. My cock became instantly hard, harder than it has ever been in my life. Marcela asked me if I like what I saw and I could only nod my head yes. She said "You might like this then." Marcela lifted her black leather skirt and revealed a large black dildo. Marcela saw my mouth drop open and that was her invitation to tell me, "Get over here and suck my big black cock."

Marcela sat up and dangled her legs off the bed. I dropped to my knees and wrapped my wife around her cock and grabbed it with my hand and began stroking it as I sucked it. As I was sucking my wife's cock she grabbed my hair and started moving my mouth up and down on her cock, stopping with her cock all the way down my throat. Marcela would take long drags of her cigarette and blow them into the air, asking me if I like smoking her cock as she smoke her cigarette. I could only grunt an answer.

Marcela finished smoking her cigarette and instructed me to take my clothes off. I stood up and began removing my clothes while Marcela pulled another cigarette out of her pack with her tongue and told me to light it for her. I lit her cigarette and watched her once again taking a long deep drag. I removed my pants and Marcela nearly choked on her smoke as she saw that I was wearing her thong. Marcela began stroking her cock and told me to leave the thong on.

As Marcela continued to smoke her cigarette I began stroking my cock. Marcela told me to stop stroking my cock and to lie on the bed. Marcela stood up and had me lie on my back with my ass on the edge of the bed and legs hanging over. Marcela stood next to the bed and told me lift my legs up. Marcela saw that I had a butt plug in my ass and said, "You dirty motherfucker. I guess we are both full of surprises today. Now pull that butt plug out of our ass so I can't fuck you with my black dick." I popped the plug out and Marcela quickly inserted her cock into my ass. Marcela started out fucking my ass slowly and gradually picked began fucking my ass faster as she squirted lube onto her cock to lube up my ass. Marcela grabbed my cock and began stroking it as she fucked my ass. She still had cigarette dangling from her mouth as she fucked and stroked me. I was on the verge of cumming from the pounding Marcela gave me when she stopped fucking and stroking me. Marcela told me it was her turn to get fucked.

Marcela removed her cock and told me to eat her pussy. She lied down on the bed and spread her legs apart. I removed her leather panties and saw Marcela was freshly shaven and had the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen. I dove in and stuck my tongue as deep as I could into Marcela's pussy. I used one hand to play with her clit and the other hand to push on her asshole. Marcela began moaning. As I was licking her pussy, Marcela lit another cigarette. I could see her take drags from the cigarette and blow the smoke into the air. My cock was still rock hard and in pain from not being able to cum. Soon Marcela was grinding her pussy into my face so hard that she began to cum herself. I could feel a rush of pussy juices flood my mouth and I tried to swallow all of it but there was so much. Marcela told me to stop as she put out her cigarette.

Marcela got up and began to take the rest of her clothes off. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was changing for bed. That's when I took over. I told Marcela that she was not changing and it was my turn to fuck her. I pulled Marcela onto the bed and had her lying on her back. I grabbed my cock and pushed it inside her pussy. I told Marcela to light another cigarette while I fucked her. Marcela lit her cigarette and looked at me as she blew the smoke from her mouth. The next time Marcela took a drag from her cigarette I grabbed her by her throat and squeezed, choking he just a little bit. Marcela opened her mouth and let the smoke come out of her mouth on its own. I continued to fuck her pussy as hard as I could until she was finished with her cigarette.

I told Marcela to get on her hands and knees. Marcela got up onto her hands and knees, shaking her ass at me. I began eating her ass, getting it wet to take my cock. I positioned the head of my cock at her asshole and began pushing my cock into her ass. As I reached the full length of my cock into her ass I grabbed a handful of Marcela's hair and pulled it back towards me. I grabbed her by her throat and asked her if she like getting fucked in the ass. Marcela said she wanted my cock in her pussy. I ignored her request and continued to bury my hard cock deep into her ass.

I was getting close to cumming. I told Marcela to light up another cigarette. Marcela told me not until I put my cock into her pussy. I quickly removed my cock from her ass and put it back into her pussy. I told Marcela to get a cigarette. Marcela had a cigarette in her hand and put it close to her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and pulled the cigarette into her mouth. I told Marcela to light it and she refused to. I told Marcela I couldn't cum until I saw her light the cigarette. She told me she would light the cigarette only on one condition. I asked Marcela what the condition was and she said I needed to clean her pussy with my mouth after I cum in it. I needed to eat her creampie. I wanted to cum so bad that I agreed to eat my cum out of her pussy. Marcela flicked her lighter and placed it near the end of the cigarette. I begged Marcela to light the cigarette. Marcela turned her head to the side I looked at me out of the corner of her eye and began lighting the cigarette. I could feel my cock swelling inside Marcela's pussy. As Marcela finished her drag off the cigarette and began blowing the smoke from her mouth, my cock exploded in her pussy. I continued to pump my cock until my balls were empty.

Marcela quickly pulled my cock from her pussy and pushed me onto my back. Marcel climbed up onto me and sat on my face with her filled pussy. I could smell and taste my cum. I stuck my tongue deep into her pussy and tried to spoon out all of my cum that I could with my tongue. I looked up and saw Marcela smoking her cigarette. This got me excited and I began eating her pussy harder and faster until she began shaking. Marcela reached orgasm and she flooded my mouth with my cum as well as all of her juices. Marcela continued to grind her pussy on my mouth until she came two more times.

Marcela collapsed on me and gave me a deep wet kiss. Marcela tasted our juices on my lips and said she couldn't wait to do that again.

Lostinsmoke
Lostinsmoke
31 Followers