Marcella Falls in Love

Story Info
Marcella falls in love with his dominant lesbian lover.
1k words
4.18
17.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Marcela Falls in Love' is the third part of a series.

***

So much has happened in the past nine months! I've been married, divorced, and feminized by my new girlfriend Marsha. And, Marsha is thinking about having me take hormones to soften my edges. It's a secret, but I'm hoping she decides I should get the hormones. I know she wants me to have breasts and big nipples. We'll see!

Mistress Marsha, she is off doing whatever it is she does and I am getting things in order. I've been working so hard this morning! Making the beds, cleaning the sink and toilets, sorting Marsha's dirty laundry (I'll tell you in confidence that her workout clothes get pretty stinky).

I still have that nasty habit of rubbing her lacy intimates on my intimates which often extends the time required to sort her laundry! But I'm in no hurry, doing the laundry is becoming one of my favorite chores. The way freshly dried panties and bras are so hot and soft right out of the dryer. The fabric is so smooth... sorry, I digress...

Let's see... My training has going much better lately. I've learned most of the rules from Marsha. I always listen carefully when she speaks because she just hates it when I ask her to repeat herself. And by that, I mean I get my bottom spanked for asking. It is so degrading when she makes me lay over her lap like some little boy! And ouch, she is a hard spanker!

Beyond that, we are just slightly domesticated. At least I feel safe and comfortable with Marsha. We had a great time doing some mixing and matching of my outfits. Around the house I wear a comfortable skirt and my favorite panty design. My panties have a kind of see through fabric so you can see my sexy ass, but my pussy is hidden behind solid velvet. Marsha loves when I wear just those panties and a sheer top.

It feels so wonderful to serve Marsha! She is demanding, but it seems like she cares about me. She lets me know I've done a good job just by giving me a certain look. It's similar to the look she gives to tell me to freshen up and be prepared to serve her in the ways she has trained me.

When that happens, I still feel a sense of excitement, not just for the sex, but also the hope of making an emotional connection as her submissive. Sometimes I wish she would draw it out a little, but that's not for me to say. She just likes to be brief and clear. Like last night.

I had just finished brushing her hair when she said, "On your back sweetie..." So I laid on my back in front of her, straightening my skirt and crossing my legs when I see Marsha smile before she says, "Mommy needs attention sweetie, come closer Marcella. As I try to sit up, she pushes me back down and straddles my head between her legs, her panties rubbing hard up against my mouth.

I love the smell of her in her panties, no one else smells like her. She starts to grind against my face and then pulls her thong aside so she can fully fuck my face with her hard clit. Sometimes she makes me wear this dildo contraption that is mounted so it protrudes from my face. She puts the dildo inside her so she can ride my face, have a full pussy and keep the vibrator running!

Marsha just loves her face sitting. In fact that's how we relax most evenings. She likes to watch television and chat with her friends by phone, all the while smothering my face with her pussy and ass. Periodically she focuses on fucking my face and has a harsh orgasm and then relaxes, her pussy and ass molding around my features. I trust her to help me breathe. When my body starts to struggle, and I reach up trying to push her off, first she pushes down hard, with her full weight. She does this to remind me that she owns me, I like when she expresses her power. Then she makes an air opening and I gulp as many breaths as I can before she lowers herself again.

After Marsha cums and relaxes for a while, she usually puts me in a spreader bar, ball gag and forces in a butt plug. She's teaching me how to squeeze the plug with my muscles, Periodically she increases the butt plug to a larger size. When she does this, I always think about Marsha fucking me with her cock. So far it's just a fantasy, but I'm doing everything I can to always be ready for her cock. When she's relaxing on the couch, I get on all fours in front of her and present my pussy, but so far we haven't had intercourse.

Marsha's very clear that she doesn't want my cock inside her, I'm just hoping I can get hers inside me. Big Secret! I found her strap on dildos when I was dusting. I would be in so much trouble if she found out, but I strapped the harness to a chair and mounted her strapon. I was so wet, It slipped in and filled me up. I rode it cowgirl style until the chair was bouncing across the room until I came so hard!! Of course, I sanitized everything afterwards, and put it back where it belonged. Marsha would be so mad if she knew.

I'm afraid I'm falling deeply in love with Marsha. Secretly, I just want to be her wife now, her submissive slave wife. I'm nowhere near working through the shame I feel in my transition, I find doing my chores is the best way to stay on top of that. People are more accepting of people like me today, but it's still really scary to be in this change.

Right now, it all feels worth it, pleasing her is so satisfying! Around Marsha, all my defenses are down. My submission opens me to another person in a way I never thought possible, and I want this, despite the risks. I may end up falling hard from this cloud I'm on, but only the present matters now.

As always, thanks for letting me share my story. More to follow...