March Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my turn to come, and I decided to enter Barbie from behind, easing into her very swollen opening. Since she was still coming down from her orgasm, I moved slowly, taking my entire length in and out of her. Although I had been hard for most of the last hour, I was in no hurry - I wanted to enjoy her as long as I could. Once Barbie began to push back on my thrusts, I maneuvered her to my chair where she could ride me with her feet planted on the floor and her arms braced on the sides of the chair. I wanted to see her face and feel her breasts while we rode and bucked together. Barbie began talking dirty, spacing out each word with every rise and fall. "Monsieur Kendrick, je t'aime ta bite [I love your cock]! Il est tres important [it is so big]! C'est magnifique! Baise-moi [fuck me]! Baise-moi! Baise-moi salaud [fuck me you bastard]! Plus dure [harder]!

I took a different track, telling her how beautiful and sexy she was, how hard she made me and that I wanted to look into her eyes while we came together. I didn't think I could hold out when Barbie quickened her pace and I responded with several quick powerful thrusts that rocked her body and brought her over the edge, with me tumbling right behind. I held her hips down in a stationary position while we savored our mutual, climactic spasms. I kept my promise and looked into Barbie's unfocused eyes, and the sight of her obvious pleasure sent me to a new crescendo. Barbie collapsed into my arms and I held her close, lightly kissing her neck and shoulders and caressing her hair while she became Barbara again. Quietly, we eased out of the room, seeing that Pierce and Mildred were now cuddled together, obviously having reached a similar release.

After an intense role playing game, we usually needed some time to show our love for each other as husband and wife and not as the participants in the game. We gave Pierce and Mildred the same opportunity to ease back into the real world. About an hour later, after showering and cleaning up in our guest suite next to the theatre, they joined us upstairs and thanked us for the most erotic experience of their life.

Anticlimactically, my team also won, but I did not see a single minute of the game (yes, I did DVR it). It was now off to the Sweet Sixteen round on Thursday and, likely, the Elite Eight on Saturday.

On Monday, Pierce and I received an email: "You are invited to Millie and Barbie's Elite Eight Party this Saturday, 5:00PM, in the VIP Theatre Room at Club Kendrick. Wear your team colors."

(To be continued)

12