March Madness Ch. 09a

Story Info
Stephanie as a Playboy Bunny and other adventures.
31.1k words
4.63
64k
14
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbirdman
jbirdman
198 Followers

This story is not intended for children and if you are not old enough to read sexually explicit material, go away. This story features some elements of female domination (femdom), teasing & denial, chastity training, mild bondage, creampies, cuckolding cross-dressing and a few other fantasies of mine. I hope you find it entertaining, but if you might be offended, stop reading and do something else. The author retains all rights to this story. You may re-post the story unchanged, provided there is no intent to profit from this story (it is not nice to make money from someone else's work).

The author enjoys comments on his web-published stories, so feel free to e-mail him via the CONTACT tab on his profile.

*

Chapter 9: The Final Four

Tuesday morning started with Rachel waking me up by licking my very full balls. As my cock tried to reach erection, as I became conscious of the new day.

"Wake up sleepy head. I had a horny dream and I need you to fuck me right now!"

"It is still dark out and I am still in the chastity cage Miss Rachel." I reminded her.

"I know, but I have to have something to get me off!"

With that Rachel sat her pussy on my face and told me eat her.

"I was dreaming all night of you eating a load of my lover's sperm from my freshly fucked pussy. I couldn't sleep thinking about it so this morning I had to do something about it!"

Rachel's pussy was so wet it was flooding me as she rubbed it from my nose to my chin.

"I didn't have my lover here to fill me up, so I got the IV bag of sperm I had been saving in the freezer, warmed it up and filled my pussy up for you!

That was why she was so wet and her taste and smell were different. My cock was doing everything it could to reach an erection, but it was no match for the steel cage.

"Don't worry about running out of sperm; I can get all I want from the fertility clinic!"

I was not sure I wanted anymore deliveries from the clinic.

"First I took the cock shaped mouth gag that has the feeding tube and filled my pussy with sperm. Then I used that big black dildo to fuck myself to two orgasms."

That was why her pussy was so wide open. It was at that moment that I realized that I better make sure Miss Rachel was taking her birth control pills or she could get pregnant with a strangers baby. We might be having little interracial baby if she forgot to take them!

"That dildo is about the same size as your fantasy, 10 inches and 2.5 inches wide."

Rachel remembered everything I told her about my cuckold fantasy.

"But after I came the second time I realized that I put the sperm in at the start of my fucking and it should have gone in at the end, so I put in a lot more so that you would have plenty for your creampie breakfast!"

It was at that moment that a large blob of sperm slid out of Rachel's pussy into my mouth.

"I felt that slide out, did it taste good? Is it like your fantasy, eating my pussy filled with another man's sperm? I know it is not exactly the same because you didn't get to see my lover filling me up with a big load. But we can work up to that!"

I was getting very excited eating Rachel's creampie and my cock was throbbing as it tried to expand against the stainless steel contraption.

"I can see the whole thing now; I have you put on a lacing corset and the breast forms, but no panties because I wanted my lover to see that your caged cock is useless. Next comes your maid costume and makeup for your face. Of course I put you in black stocking with the seams up the back to match your French maid look. I use dark red lipstick on you and several layers of gloss so that you have those "cocksucker lips" like the porn stars. Once your makeup is done I put large hoop earrings on you and a redhead wig. I don't know why I want you to be a redhead in my dream, but that is what I picked. I put you in 4 inch heals and connect your legs together with cuffs and a short chain so that you can only take small steps. You look so sexy in your maid costume and those cuffs just above your high-heels emphasized your status as my sissy maid and pussy slave. Next I cuff your hands behind your back and have you bend over so I can put in a large butt plug."

Miss Rachel was adding to my fantasy. I didn't imagine it dressed as her sissy French maid.

"It was the 6 inch plug that is 3 inches wide, I will let those next two plugs be for your special times with Miss Robin!"

I still did not fully trust Miss Robin not to damage me with those things!

"The bell rang and I told you to stand at the foot of the bed while I let my lover in. I brought my lover to our bedroom and I held up your skirt and petticoats so he could see your caged cock. That made my lover laugh."

I felt my face blushing just like it would have if this was real and Miss Rachel's lover was laughing at my caged cock.

"I took off my white silk robe so my lover could have full access to my body. My lingerie was white lace. I had on matching bra and panties, a garter belt and white hose. On my feet I was wearing high heal marabou slippers like the movie stars wore in the 50s and 60s."

Miss Rachel was describing lingerie similar to what she wore on our wedding night.

"I had my lover strip down to his boxer shorts and then we started making out on our bed. As he touched every inch of my body I could see the lust in your eyes. I was making your fantasy come true and it was even better that you had imagined."

It was better because Miss Rachel was adding to it.

"When I was ready for my pussy to be touched I had you kneel and remove my panties with your teeth. My lover removed my bra because it was too much for you with your hands cuffed behind your back. When my bra was off you could see how hard my nipples were and my lover sucked each one into mouth. It was so sexy having my lover kissing my breasts as you watched. When I had enough of his mouth on my breasts I lay back on the pillows so that you could see my pussy clearly while my lover got me ready with his fingers. He was kissing my mouth and had one hand in my pussy while he used his other hand to massage my breasts and tweak my nipples."

I could see in my mind Miss Rachel lying on the bed in hose and a garter belt with her lover's hand in her pussy.

"We continued with our love making and my lover was kissing his way down from my tits to my pussy. When he got to my pussy I stopped him and told him that my pussy was off limits to his tongue because I only let my husband eat my pussy. I explained that I was very faithful to my husband and no other man was ever going to get to enjoy eating my pussy!"

I think Miss Rachel had just shifted the meaning of being faithful. I was allowed to eat strange pussy but not fuck it and she was allowed to fuck strange cock but was not going to let her lover eat her pussy; her pussy was only for my mouth and tongue. It was sort of a mirror image of my new faithfulness.

"I told my lover that we had maid Stephanie to check to see if I am ready for sex! I had you kneel beside the bed and I placed my legs on your shoulders so that you could get a good look at my pussy. You weren't sure if I was ready just by looking, so I had you use you tongue to probe my pussy and see if I was ready. As my lover sucked my hard nipples you sucked my pussy!"

A second big glob of sperm slid out of Miss Rachel's pussy and over my tongue. I was imagining it was really her lovers and I swirled it around in my mouth before I swallowed it.

"After a minute or so you told me that my pussy was ready, so I told you to see if my lover was ready. I had you remove his boxer shorts with your teeth just like my panties. It was very entertaining to watch you struggle with getting his shorts off over his hard dick."

I was still homophobic enough to resist this image.

"Once you had his shorts off I asked you if his cock was ready. You said it looked hard and I told you to use your tongue and mouth to check it out. You looked at me as if to plead not to do it but I told you that you wanted this more than I did and that a good pussy slave would do whatever it took to satisfy their mistress's pussy. The next thing I knew you were running your tongue along the hard sides of his cock!"

I was still resisting the urge to get turned on by this part of my fantasy.

"You told me he was hard, but I insisted that you put his dick in your mouth to make sure. You hesitated for a moment, but the next thing I knew you were sliding the head of his dick into your mouth. It was great seeing your red lips slide over the head of his big cock and I climaxed just watching you suck his swollen mushroom into your mouth."

Miss Rachel had an orgasm as she told me that part of the fantasy. As her pussy contracted it pushed more sperm out than I could swallow and cum was dripping down my face. She had paused in her story telling while she enjoyed her climax so I tried to clean some of the sperm and pussy juice off of her labia while she came down a bit. Soon Miss Rachel started rocking her pussy against my face and resumed her tale.

"Once you convinced me that he was ready to fuck me I asked you if his balls were full. You didn't know how to answer that question so I told you to suck his balls into your mouth to see if they were full. His balls were very hairy unlike your's. You sucked each ball into your mouth and told me that they were huge and full. I told you that was great because I wanted a big load for my sissy husband with the useless cock to enjoy!"

"Next you went back to your spot at the foot of the bed and my lover got between my legs and guided his hard cock into my pussy. It wouldn't go in at first I think because it was so thick and I hadn't had a hard cock in my pussy since you went into the chastity cage. But after a bit my pussy began to open up and he was able to get about 1/2 of his cock into me. He started working it in and out and with each inward thrust he went a little further. After a dozen or so thrusts he had opened me up all the way and was able to fuck me with his entire length."

I could clearly see her pussy getting fucked by this 10 inch cock in my head.

"He started fucking me in earnest then and soon I was digging my heals into his backside like I was spurring a horse. I wanted all of his big horse dick in me and he was doing his best to accommodate my need."

More and more sperm was sliding out of Miss Rachel's pussy as she was having many small climaxes that caused her pussy muscles to keep pumping it out. It was producing a very musky aroma of pussy juice mixed with a huge quantity of sperm. My cock was aching in its confinement.

"He fucked me for a good 15 minutes and when he climaxed he must have been bucking his hard cock into me for at least a minute while he pumped spurt after spurt of cum into my pussy! I lost track of how many orgasms I had and by the time he finished cumming I was in a state of continuous orgasm. He finally collapsed and when his big horse cock lost a little hardness he slid out of me."

This was the part of the story that I had dreamed about but had dreaded at the same time.

"I was so week that I could hardly move, but by wrapping my arms around your neck I was able to sit up on the side of the bed and once I was steady you knelt between my legs. I had you describe to me what you saw and you said that my pussy was still wide open and that you could see a lot of sperm in my pussy and on my pussy lips. I asked you if you were ready to clean up my creampie. You averted your eyes briefly and then said yes in a quiet voice. I almost came again when you said yes. Then I told you to beg me! You hesitated at first and then started begging to eat my well fucked pussy. 'Please Miss Rachel; let me eat the creampie you made for me. I love eating your freshly fucked pussy!' When I thought you had begged sufficiently I told you that you could begin and reminded you that you were the only one who would ever have the privilege of eating my pussy."

I was completely turned on by her retelling of my masturbation fantasy!

"Now finish cleaning my pussy and think about eating my lovers fresh sperm!"

I ate Miss Rachel's pussy for several more orgasms as she rode my face. More sperm mixed with her pussy juice kept coming out as she had climax after climax. I was beginning to enjoy eating her self made creampie more than I had ever imagined was possible.

"When I could take no more oral worship I lay back down on the pillows and told you to clean my lovers cock. You didn't want to do it at first but I just kept reminding you that it was your fantasy and that you should make your dreams come true. You crawled between my lovers legs and started licking his semi-hard wet shaft. It was well coated with sperm and pussy juice and it took you a while to get it cleaned up with just using your tongue. I told you to lick his big hairy balls clean also and before my very eyes I watched you raise his cock to a full erection just using your mouth and tongue. I so much enjoyed making you clean my lover's cock. I told you to suck his horse cock off with your lips and mouth and pretty soon my lover grabbed your head and he was fucking your mouth. You were taking about 1/2 of his shaft with each thrust of his hips and with him holding your head you could not escape his hard shaft. I was getting turned on and told him to stop fucking your face and fuck my pussy some more. I had you sit on the floor and lay your head back on the bed. Then I got on my knees on the side of the bed so that my pussy was on your face and my lover could fuck me doggy style or I should say like a stallion on a mare when you think about his horse cock. My lover got behind me and spread his legs enough to align his cock with my pussy and avoid stepping on you my pretty sissy maid. As you licked my clit he started fucking my pussy. I was still opened up from the earlier fucking and he slammed his horse dick into me with one long thrust!"

"Oh God" I moaned into Miss Rachel's pussy.

"As his cock slid in and out of my pussy you could feel every thrust with you mouth. You could feel that horse cock sliding inside my pussy and stretching it like you never could."

I knew my cock was pretty big, just not as big as her fantasy lover's!

"After he fucked me to several more orgasms, he started to near his second orgasm. He was fucking me faster and faster and as he slammed his horse dick into me I would slide up your face. His balls would slide over you lips and tongue and when he pulled out of my pussy your lips slid along his hard cock. Then a spit second later my pussy would slide back into position so that my clit rubbed along your nose and I was ready to be pounded again."

I moaned into Miss Rachel's pussy again.

"Well it didn't take long for him to cum in my pussy after that. With my pussy and your mouth his cock was getting quite a bit of stimulation. He started slamming into me and when he shot his load, he held my hips and ground his horse dick in a little circle while he was deeper in my pussy that any man had ever gone before! As he made his little circles his balls were being slid across your face and lips."

Miss Rachel was flooding me with her pussy juice and sperm but now there seemed to be as much pussy juice as sperm as she described how her lover would "teabag" me with his hairy balls.

"When my lover pulled his cock out of my pussy I just pressed my hips down on your mouth so that your mouth was locked to my pussy. I wanted you to be able to get all of the creampie you could!"

I had now eaten my second cuckold creampie in her embellishment of my fantasy.

"My lover decided he had enough fucking for the night and got dressed while watching you clean my pussy. He said he would let himself out so that I wouldn't have to get up. I thought it was very considerate of him."

It was kind of thoughtful in a strange way I thought.

"That is when I woke up from my sex dream. I made up my mind at that moment of two things. First I would work hard at convincing myself to make your dream of a cuckold creampie come true and second that even if I do decide to cuckold you with another man's cock, I promise you that I will never let anybody else eat my pussy! I think fidelity is very important to a marriage and I will never let you down by allowing anybody else to eat my pussy and deny you that special pleasure! Don't you agree Stephanie?"

"Yes Miss Rachel." I strangely agreed. Somehow it all made sense at that moment. It was my wish for Miss Rachel to cuckold me in our bed and only I would ever receive the privilege of eating her pussy. It all seemed right in my sexually frustrated mind.

"I also will only fuck someone while you are watching so that you can fully enjoy the cuckold experience, I think that is very important to maximizing your experience at realizing your sexual fantasies and being faithful to our marriage! Don't you agree Stephanie?"

"Yes Miss Rachel."

When she was done telling her story, she slid down by body and drifted off to sleep while holding my caged cock in her hand. She only dozed for 15 or so minutes and then said it was time to get me ready for the day.

Miss Rachel unlaced me from the corset and had me remove the plug. I needed to use the toilet anyway and once I was done empting my bowels, Miss Rachel gave me 2 enemas to clean me out completely. Next I was told to take a shower. She told me not to bother with anymore hair remover because Miss Hannah was coming over tonight with a better solution for my hair problem. I had no idea what that was about. Once I was out of the shower, she was ready with the next bigger plug. It was the 3 inch wide model she used on my in her sexy dream and even once it was well lubed she had to struggle to get it in my asshole.

"You have a long way to go in your anal training if you are going to be ready for Miss Robin on Sunday!"

I was really getting even more nervous about Miss Robin with statements like that.

"Miss Robin thinks you should wear a corset at work to help get you waist down faster. So she has a white leather one for you like the black one you wore last night. I am going to put you in it, but if it shows once you have you suit jacket on it is coming back off."

For the first time in my life I was hoping my corset would show! What a strange thought for a man to have. Miss Rachel had me grab the door frame and she quickly got me laced in tightly.

"You are going to have to work with me if we are going to get you down to 28 inches for Miss Robin." Rachel said with a matter-of-fact tone.

Once the corset was fully laced, she gave me lacey white stockings and panties. I attached the garters from the corset to the stocking and pulled my panties up. It is funny what you learn about wearing lingerie when your wife dresses you up. I never had noticed that you should wear the panties over the garter straps so that you don't have to undo the garters to use the bathroom until I had to do it for real.

Miss Rachel handed me a silk robe so we could go down for breakfast and since we had gotten up so early we were able to enjoy a more leisurely breakfast than most work days. Once we finished breakfast I put my business cloths on over my lingerie with my heaviest white shirt and suit jacket Miss Rachel was convinced that nobody would notice my corset.

"If anybody does notice it you just say that you injured your back over the weekend and by last night you hurt so bad that you went to the "dock in a box" to get some medication. You got some pills, but you also have to wear a back brace for a week or two."

I had seen other men wearing back braces and they were not very different than my new white corset unless you looked pretty close.

"What if the ask me how I hurt my back?"

"Tell them that you were getting frisky with your wife and you should have stretched before trying that position. Nobody will say as a thing after that!"

jbirdman
jbirdman
198 Followers
123456...8