March Madness Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was licking as fast as my tired tongue could go while Miss Robin was pressing her pussy against my face so hard that I was having a hard time catching my breath. And then the spatula slapped me on the balls. I moaned into Miss Robin's pussy and jerked my head off of the floor.

"That's better, now the stupid cow is putting some effort into licking my cunt!"

Miss Lucy kind of set a cadence and began slapping my balls lightly with great regularity. Light blows but over and over again the flexible spatula slapped my very full balls. It was starting to make my balls sting constantly; no recovery between slaps.

"Oh yes cunt now I am starting to feel some enthusiasm!" Miss Robin said through clenched teeth. "Keep slapping the bitch's balls so she doesn't let up!"

It is amazing how a light tap repeated many times on sensitive flesh can add up to unbearable levels. I was licking Miss Robin's clit and tongue fucking her pussy as fast as my tongue could move while Miss Lucy kept her steady pace of flicking the spatula against my balls. My world had collapsed into 2 things, the darkness under Miss Robin's skirt filled with the aroma of an excited woman and the constant taps against my balls. At that moment you could have shot a gun in the room and I would not have known anything about it.

"Suck my pussy you lazy worthless cunt!" Miss Robin added as she climaxed on my face.

Miss Robin recovered quickly and when she stood up the bright light caused me to slam my eyes shut.

"Time to get you ready." Miss Lucy announced.

I had been lying on the tile floor long enough that getting up took a little effort.

"Look at that puddle of pussy juice!" Miss Robin said as she pointed to the wetness on the floor. "We should make the stupid cunt lick it up but I don't think we have enough time for that."

Miss Lucy handed me a towel and I wiped up their combined juices.

"Don't bother with your face cunt, it will come off in the bathroom."

It was about 2:00PM by then and I figured that I had been eating pussy for most of 3 hours. I took a quick look at my face in the reflection of the mirror Miss Rachel had me hang by the garage door so she could check her makeup on the way out. My face was wet and my hair was slicked back from all the pussy juice that had leaked out.

Miss Robin had made a lunch for us that consisted of stuffed pita bread. There was a little chicken in the pitas but mostly it was sprouts, chopped vegetables and a little cucumber dressing. I expected them to put a dose of sperm on my pita but I got the same cucumber dressing they used. I must have hesitated to start eating when Miss Lucy said. "No cold sperm for your lunch today Stephanie, Rachel wants any sperm you taste today to come straight from the tap or from her freshly fucked pussy."

Hearing Miss Lucy talk about my coming experience caused my swollen cock to bounce up and down, cage and all.

Once we finished lunch the girls took me to the master bath and had me do one more cleaning of my boy cunt (that is what they called it). Once I finished my enema they had me get into the tub filled with hot water and scented oils. After I soaked a while I had to stand up so they could wash my body using luffa sponges and flowery smelling soap. Miss Lucy was still nude but Miss Robin had taken off her dress and underwear, then she had put on an apron. The apron was a cupcake print fabric with pink icing cupcakes, the ties around the neck and waist were pink with small white polka dots and the bottom of the apron had a ruffle sewn on that was a lighter pink. Very sexy and innocent at the same time. She had tied it tightly around her so that it was very revealing. As the bath water got the apron damp it was clinging to every curve of her body and her hard nipples just begged to be sucked. I don't know which woman was more enticing; the fully naked in the prime of her life Miss Lucy or the bisexual kinky dominatrix Miss Robin in an apron from another era.

Between the hot water, bath oils, being bathed by two beautiful women and the sexual images they were creating in my brain I almost passed out. I was happy to get out of that tub, as they then started drying me with two large soft towels the sexual feelings kept me light headed. After which they rubbed my entire body down with a floral scented body lotion. My caged cock was throbbing with each heart beat as the scents from their bodies and body lotion blended with the steam to make the entire bathroom an erotic rain forest.

How many horny guys get rubbed down by their 20 something naked intern and their wife's best friend all with the permission of their wife? My life had changed so much these 21 days that nothing would ever be the same. Many times I had been a bit scared by it all but at that moment I wished it could go on forever.

Once I was completely dried the women led me to the bedroom and started getting my ready. Miss Robin had me bend over and my intern Miss Lucy used a large syringe to inject lube up my butt. That was followed by a medium sized butt plug.

"You might be popping your cherry tonight so a girl has to be ready for a hard cock on a big night like this." Miss Lucy explained.

Next was my white corset. I guess my body was adjusting to wearing a tightly laced corset because it took them very little time to get me laced up. Next Miss Lucy glued my breast forms in place and used the demi cups of the corset to hold them in place while the adhesive set. Next was a pair of white hose with little pink bows at the top. Once the hose were attached to the garters on the corset the girls had me step onto a pair of white silk panties. As Lucy pulled them up she placed a panty liner so that the lube up my butt would not stain the white silk. Next they had me step into a pair of pink marabou slippers with 3 inch heels.

Once my foundation layer was complete they had me sit at Miss Rachel's makeup dresser and they began to do my makeup after placing a towel over the mirror so I could not see myself. First up was my nails and Miss Robin took great care to give me a "French" manicure using pink and white nail polish. When they were done my nail extensions were the longest in the kit and I had to admit looked like they were really my own. They took their time and when the blonde wig was in place and styled over an hour had gone by. The last think they did was to put on a pale pink lipstick and topped that with a lip gloss to make my lips shine.

"I think you have a nice set of cock sucking lips Stephanie!" Miss Robin stated.

"Thank you both for doing my makeup!" and I meant it very much.

The next item was a white bridal peignoir. The set consisted of a silk slip or top with see through lace accents and a sheer lace jacket or robe. The lace jacket was made from a lace that was soft but had the look of a bridal veil. The set was long enough to reach my stocking tops. I would have loved to take this set off of Miss Rachel on our wedding night.

Miss Robin and Miss Lucy had me practice taking the peignoir jacket off by slipping it off my shoulders. I had to practice several times a slow seductive removal of first the jacket by letting it slide off both shoulders and then catching it with the tips of my fingers as it fell. Then I was to place it gently over the arm of the chair. Next I was to take one hand and slip a thin strap off of the opposite shoulder, drop that hand and then crossing the other hand across my chest slip off the other thin strap. It took a while for me to get the knack of moving my body seductively enough to let the slip slide down my body. And then I was to seductively step out of the slip and add it to the jacket on the arm of the chair. I had got it down pretty well when Miss Rachel came home.

"You look lovely Stephanie!"

"Thank you Miss Rachel." I replied sincerely.

"Don't thank me Stephanie, you need to thank Miss Robin and Miss Lucy for your fantastic look."

"Thank you both very much Miss Lucy and Miss Robin for giving me this fantastic makeover."

What a sight, a buck naked Miss Lucy, Miss Robin in her sexy but sweet apron and my beautiful wife inspecting my bridal conversion. It was unbelievable to have your wife find you in your master bedroom with 2 beautiful women, one of whom was completely naked and be happy about it.

I was sent to the living room with a pile of fashion magazines to look at while they got Miss Rachel ready. They had covered every mirror I might have tried to use to inspect my makeover. I hated fashion magazines but I was glad to have something to occupy my mind while I waited for the time to pass. I think every magazine they gave me to read featured Miss Meredith in some way. By now it was after 5:00 PM but we still had several hours before the game was going to start. As the TV audience was best if they started about 9:00 PM on the east coast to give the California basketball nuts time to get home from work, it could be a long night before my game started.

I had been thumbing through the magazines for about an hour when Miss Rachel came into the room. She was dressed in an identical outfit except her corset stopped just below her breasts and her nipples were clearly visible through the material of her peignoir.

As I stood I said "You look more beautiful tonight than I could have ever imagined! I love you Miss Rachel!"

"Thank you Stephanie and you look pretty good yourself. I am sure our guest tonight will not be disappointed."

Apparently time was getting to be an issue so Miss Robin made us a protein shake with strawberries bananas and peanut butter. It was filling and plenty tasty but the main advantage according to Miss Robin was that we could use a straw and not mess up our makeup.

Once we finished our shakes Miss Robin cleaned up the kitchen, got out a bottle of red and white wine and opened each one so that we did not have to worry about our nails. While Miss Robin cleaned up Miss Lucy got dressed. I felt a real sense of loss as I realized that I would never see Miss Lucy naked again and would never taste her sweet pussy again.

Miss Rachel must have been reading my thoughts. "Don't worry Stephanie, there are many things yet to come that will be just as exciting as Miss Lucy's pussy, maybe even more exciting."

"What ever happens in the future Miss Rachel, thank you for what you have given me these 3 weeks! No husband could have a better gift than what you have done for me."

"You are welcome Stephanie but I also have had a great time as well as my friends. For all of us this has changed our lives in so many ways. We have all talked about it a lot and none of us could have imagined what happened these 3 weeks but all of us loved it very much."

"All I can say is that I am the luckiest guy in the world!"

"And I am the luckiest gal in the world."

The girls left and all the mirrors were uncovered but Miss Rachel kept me in a location that prevented me from getting a good look at my makeover. We were sipping our wine when the doorbell rang.

Fear shot through my entire body as Miss Rachel said "Answer the door Stephanie and let our guest in."

I was shaking as I walked to the front door. Walking in 3 inch heels was a bit tricky still but with my nerves I almost fell twice. I finally made it to the door and when I opened it I had the shock of my life.

"Good evening Stephanie." Honoré said. (Author's note, I have put the voice of Honoré in italics to signify a French accent.)

Nothing had prepared me for this shock. Honoré was the managing partner for the Paris branch of Rachel's company. His father was a "Big Deal" in the French diplomatic office and his mother was a high fashion model from Africa. She was very tall, about 6'2" and had the very dark skin of a tribal African. His father was also about 6'2" but had blond hair very fair skin and green eyes. His parents had met when his father was assigned to one of the French embassies in Africa.

I knew all this because I had met them all on a trip to Paris a couple of years back. We had both taken 2 weeks of vacation to add to Rachel's business travel agenda and had a great time exploring Paris and the wine country of France. While we were there Honoré invited us to visit his family estate about an hour outside of Paris. We stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights and his family gave us a great tour of the estate and their wine making operation. It turns out his family had been making wine on that estate for several hundred years. And they were still rich enough with old European money to do just about anything they pleased. I liked Honoré's mother a lot because she did not have an attitude even though she was a famous model and direct descendent from an African king of some sort. Honoré and his father were arrogant and acted like being from an important old family line in France gave them some kind of special status. They both fit the stereotype of snooty Frenchmen.

They did give us the royal treatment but it felt like they were showing off more that gracious. Rachel thought I was being overly sensitive and that I should just go with the flow. I did let a lot of petty stuff just go but I never wanted to visit their chateau again.

As I describe the experience you may wonder why I was so shocked. Honoré and Rachel worked together many times, we had entertained him on his visits to the USA and he was important to the success of European operations for Rachel's company. All that being said, it turns out that Honoré has been after Rachel to make love to him since they first met about 5 years ago. I guess in the circles Honoré operates in it is pretty common for married women to have a lover every now and then. He has openly done everything he could to get Rachel into bed. On top of that he acts like he is God's gift to women. To all the men in the USA that have met him, he is a conceited French jerk. But the women mostly fawn all over him; except Rachel until now.

Honoré is tall and lean like his mother, his skin is the color of hot chocolate, his hair is blond curly locks that he wears like Antonio Banderas and he flirts non-stop, laying on the French accent. He is considered one the best looking men the women at Rachel's company have seen in real life. On top of all that he has an unbelievable pants snake. He is always wearing linen pants that show off the shape of his cock hanging down his leg. He is one of those guys that needs to tell his tailor which side he likes to hang his cock on. Even the guys that have met him on his trips to the US will mention his pants snake. Something like, "I can't believe the pants snake that fucking Frenchman is packing!"

Nobody had an actual measurement but the speculation was that it was 9" to 10" long and 1.5" thick soft. There is nothing like trolling for pussy when you have a cock like that and all that French charm with the ladies. Rachel had shared some office gossip from the women that he had fucked while on his US trips and by all reports he was twice as long and thick when erect as their husbands or boyfriends. So if the average erect male is 5.5 to 6 inches and taking into account that nobody had used a tape measure I figured he didn't get much longer when erect but he was probably over 2" thick when hard.

"Invite our guest in Stephanie." Miss Rachel said and broke my trance.

"Please come in Honoré." I was finally able to say.

"Thank you Stephanie, Rachel has told me all about you and how much planning has gone into your special night!" All with his French accent.

It seems that gender is not as big a deal in Western Europe compared to the USA but I was shocked when Honoré kissed me on the cheek.

"Oh look Honoré, you made Stephanie blush!" Miss Rachel announced as Honoré kissed her cheek.

"Please don't be embarrassed Stephanie, I have know many girly men and always enjoy their company. You have nothing to worry about with me my beautiful Stephanie." Honoré was laying his French charm on thick.

I could feel my face blushing more than any time in my life. It was very different for a real man to see me in this feminine form. I guess Bitch Roy had seen me as Stephanie but he was part of what seemed like a large extended family, where Miss Rachel's close friends were very much like sisters. I had always known that they shared everything, including intimate details of each other's sex lives. But Honoré was from outside our circle of friends and I did not have any trust in him. I had been completely "outed" by Miss Rachel and I was a bundle of emotions. One second I was mad, then scared but always excited. I could not believe how my cock was throbbing in the chastity cage.

"You may remember Stephanie that I attended Oxford to earn my degree in International Studies and then came to the States to earn my MBA at Harvard."

How could I ever forget hearing all about Oxford and Harvard when we stayed at the chateau.

"While at Oxford I had a few experiences with girly men and when I was at Harvard I had a townhouse that I used roommates to share expenses with and one of my roommates was a girly man, so I am very comfortable seeing you this way Stephanie." Honoré explained in a way that irritated me but sounded like it should be a complement.

"Stephanie, please get Honoré a glass of wine and freshen up our wine at the same time. Then join us in the living room." Miss Rachel instructed.

I joined them in the living room with the wine and served everyone, and gave my glass an extra little bit. I needed something to calm my nerves.

"Show Honoré how much you have learned Stephanie, give us a little show by modeling your bridal peignoir." Miss Rachel suggested.

I did my best to do a bit of a runway walk, showing off my sexy lingerie for Honoré.

"Very nice Stephanie." Honoré stated.

Miss Rachel had me join them on the couch and then she sent me to the moon with her next request. "Stephanie, is there something you want to ask Honoré?"

I knew what she was saying. She wanted me to ask Honoré to make me Rachel's cuckold. Unless I asked Honoré to fuck my wife then I guess we would just sit around and sip our wine while having idle chit chat. After a long pause and a gulp of wine I started.

"Honoré would you please make love to Miss Rachel?" I said quietly.

"Are you sure Stephanie, you don't seem very certain?" Honoré replied.

"Yes, please make love to Miss Rachel; I would like it very much if you made love to her tonight." I said a little louder.

"Is it because you are gay and not just a girly man, unable to make love to a woman?" Honoré asked.

"No, that is not it. I love making love to women; especially Miss Rachel!"

"If you are not gay then why do you not make love to your beautiful wife?", Honoré was jabbing me with his questions and his sly smile was hard to take.

"Because I can't right now." I was getting desperate with these questions.

"Please explain it to me Stephanie!" more sly smiling.

"I am wearing a cock cage that prevents me from getting an erection." I answered.

"I have never heard of such a thing Stephanie, you must show me!" Honoré said excitedly.

I hesitated and Miss Rachel gently said. "Go ahead and pull your panties down so Honoré can see how useless your cock is to me right now.

I was shaking as I stood and parted my robe so that I could pull my panties down enough to expose my caged cock.

"Take your panties all the way off." Miss Rachel suggested.

There I was standing in front of the couch facing my wife and Honoré, holding the robe of my peignoir set open enough to see my caged cock but the hem of my bridal set slip/top was long enough to cover my caged cock. My hands shook as I slid my panties down my legs and managed to step out of them without falling. Miss Rachel has done this for me many times while wearing heals but having to do it yourself was very different than watching.