March Madness: The Final Three

Story Info
How to parley free tickets into sex romp with aunt and mom?
4.3k words
4.27
134.5k
76
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers

[©2011 BY CLINTON09; ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 WITH IDENTITIES DISGUISED; CHARACTERS DO NOT SHOW PROPER REMORSE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PASSED ON; FOR AGES 21 OR ABOVE]

[How to parley free tickets into sex romp with supersexy aunt and her twin: my mom?]

*

They say it's better to be lucky than good. Well, I don't know about that. I will tell you that I entered one of those contests for tickets to the Final Four (actually the 'elite eight')...and won!

The problem was my alma mater (It's the one with the big green reptile mascot) wasn't going to be in it, thereby eliminating my team and my interest. So, what now?

Well the prize was $1,000 spending money (yes, I was keeping that), 2 tickets to the 'elite eight' games, and airfare from home to stadium.

Now I knew that my surly dad and his equally nasty brother LOVED the game; they had March Madness at the viral stage. I thought it would be better that they got tickets rather than my risking $50 on line to try and sell them.

Let me introduce you to some of the players of tonight's drama. My name is James. I just graduated high school and now, at 18, I was moving out of the house.

Unfortunately, my scholarship requests just missed the cut; with no help from my father, I'd have to find the type of lucrative job that a H.S. diploma brings. As it was now, I was continuing my summer job of working on eighteen wheelers. Fun, it wasn't.

In New Orleans were my Aunt Christine and her hubby, the churlish Billy. What was unusual was that my aunt was my mother's twin, so two brothers married two (twin) sisters.

After I offered the tickets to the 'brothers nasty', I heard back right quick:

Mom: "Sweetheart, your uncle says those tickets don't do him any good. Unfortunately, it caused a terrible fight. Aunt Christine has no kids, as you know, and doesn't like being 'abandoned' as she often is for golf, etc., so she put her foot down about this week off in basketball fantasy land. If he went to the tournament, your Aunt would be there, all alone. Her only entertainment would be yoga and her workouts. It would be pretty boring."

All of a sudden, it hit me like a lightning bolt! Aunt Christine (Chris) and that damn white leotard of hers! God, I remember her working out in our basement last Thanksgiving.

That transparent gauzy thing clung to her unbelievable 39 year old body like it was spray painted on. And now she'd be all alone??? Holy Hannah! This would be 'open season' on my aunt.

Me: "Mom, I have it!! Uncle Billy and dad can have the tickets and drive to the tournament. It's not that far from here on the interstate. I will convert the airline tickets to the tournament to roundtrip for me to see Aunt Chris. She and I had a wicked backgammon and dominoes contest still running since she babysat a few years ago. That will free everyone up and I can hit Bourbon Street and keep Aunt Chris from going crazy!"

Mom was delighted and ran up to kiss me. To her utter shock, I caught her, diverting her to kiss me square and not merely on the cheek. Her eyes almost bugged out in shock. She pushed me away, saying I shouldn't have done that to my own mom. I apologized.

Well, everything was set in motion. My dad would drive to Kansas City for the games and meet my uncle driving up from New Orleans. I for my part would fly down to New Orleans. Dad and Uncle Billy would be gone for a solid week.

Aunt Chris greeted me at the terminal. Then we headed off to see the wreckage of what was 'lower' New Orleans. She lived on the (relatively) high ground of the Museum District where Katrina only took a few oak trees.

I settled into the guest room and came out to the living room. There, my aunt had already set up a dominoes set of tiles and a beautiful marble backgammon set.

I guess she believed my cover story about wanting to play games. She had gotten into 'something more comfortable', a simple house robe and slippers. She DID have a nice bottle of brandy at the ready, I will give her that.

To Aunt Christine's surprise, I sat on a big leather chair and grabbed her as she walked by, pulling her onto my lap.

Auntie: "Okay, Jimmy, that's real cute. Now let's remember that you're just here to keep me company."

Me: "The hell with the games! I didn't fly down to this godforsaken place just to play tidily-winks. My mom has told me a thousand times about her twin, pining away in this southern hellhole--stuck in a loveless marriage with the brother of my nasty father."

Me: "Mom said that you were surprised that your hubby aged badly...he not only lost his hair but some of his height and all of his personality. All the while, here you were, one of the most beautiful women in the world, along with my mom, untouched and unloved. To think that that fertile womb of yours was not used even once by that impotent little weasel."

I kept goading her, ratcheting up the criticism to get a reaction. Nothing worked so far. Well, a knight's move was called for...I'd go for broke.

Me: "Auntie Chris, I've got seven days to talk you into the sack. I'd prefer not using any of our time on begging or demanding. So, I'm going to close my eyes. In two minutes, I'll open them when you tell me to. Either you will have my rolling bag out for me to grab a cab to the airport...OR...you will have that robe neatly folded on the couch, ready for ACTION!"

I closed my eyes and could only hope. Sure enough, I could hear my rolling bag. Damn.

Auntie: "Time's up!"

I slowly opened my eyes, noting that the rolling bag must have been rolled out and then returned to the room. Real cute! I turned and saw her robe...neatly folded on the distant couch! There to the side was the incredible sight of Aunt Chris, almost a carbon copy of my mom (okay, Aunt Chris was a bit heavier.)

This was the first time that I had seen (a copy) of my mom and it was awesome. If you are old enough to remember the actress Inger Stevens (from TV and movies), that was about how my aunt, and mom, looked.

In fact, at the start of 'a Guide for the Married Man', Ms. Stevens worked out in a leotard similar to my aunt's. If you saw it even once you wouldn't have forgotten it.

Both my aunt and my mother had flawless complexions, tiny buttons for noses, pouting ruby lips, dazzling smiles, and figures worthy of Michelangelo. Aunt Chris must have been a 36D up top if ever there was one: So heavy, so full, and so very real.

Without the robe she stood in just her big cupped bra and a thin whisper of thong bikini bottoms. Big curls of blonde beaver muff were visible peeping out of the top and sides of those bikini bottoms. I hate the expression 'camel toe' but that was definitely the case regarding Aunt Chris and those skimpy bottoms.

With a set of boobs like that, she needed nothing else. It was just an extra bonus that her bikini-waxed thighs glistened, her legs were shapely, ankles slender, and feet smooth, graceful and petite.

I motioned my aunt to come over to me on the love seat. She wiggled over obediently.

Me: "I'm not going to be coy or cool; I want to spend the whole week with you—in bed. I want to fuck your brains out. Afterwards, you're going to get on the phone and tell your sister how good I am and how she should succumb to my advances."

Auntie Chris had heard enough, maybe too much. She hauled off and slapped me. I knew that I deserved it and did nothing. There was an awkward silence for a few moments.

Then, I softly took her by the elbow and pushed her down onto the love seat. I then proceeded to strip myself. Though I wasn't Mr. Olympia, working at that truck terminal did keep me in great shape.

In spite of herself, her hands reached out to caress my muscles and then to reach for the gigantic bulge in my athletic shorts. She shoehorned it out and gasped at its enormity. She keyholed it and it grew quickly to its ten inch size.

All of a sudden, there was a definite change. From the innocent childless aunt I knew emerged an animal. Auntie Chris got on her knees as if worshipping. She yanked my cock free and it loomed above her like a log.

Her mouth instantly paid homage, sliding up and down the ten inch pillar of manhood. All the while, she stared at me, her eyes adoring. I never understood the allure of someone 'going down on you' until that day.

God, I felt like Pharaoh Ramses as her teeth slid slowly up and down the length of my rod. I wasn't going to last long if this continued.

As Aunt Chris was going absolutely wild on the 'meat' I packed, I wanted to test her yet again.

Me: "Wait, Aunt Chris. What about Uncle Billy? Should we be using your marital bed? And what if he decides he finally wants a baby when he comes back?" [That elicited a big laugh from her.]

Auntie: "Are you kidding? I wouldn't want a baby from that shrunken little gnome if they paid me a million. What genes did he offer: A tiny dick, family jewels the size of green peas, a wonderful head of scalp, and muscles like Jell-o? Now that I think about it, I wonder if that band of tornadoes got him on the trip up to the games. It would be a terrible 'tragedy'."

At this point, I eschewed all timidity and just picked up that Bourbon Street tart. I carried her to her marital bed and dumped her like a sack of mail.

She lifted her knees and, with her hands, held open the flower petals that were the slavering lips to her wet pussy. It was the most welcoming sight I'd ever seen. I stripped my clothes and advanced, holding my huge phallus so it wouldn't sway.

My cock slid right in with a gentle 'squish!' She moaned in pleasure as I proceeded to drive my ten inches of cold steel in and out of her. This was so far out (man)... Remember that Aunt Chris was the twin of my mom.

I felt like I was doing my own mother and the feeling was overwhelming. It just got me harder. At about this time, my cockhead was in cervical territory, with a direct lead-in to her unprotected, incredibly fertile, and oh-so-very-long-neglected womb.

Me: "Last call, Aunt Chris. I'm about 30 seconds away from launch time. If you want me to stop, just say so."

I got my reply as she wrapped her legs around me in a vise-like grip. Her ankles sealed me in, completing the web. I was now grunting, desperately summoning enough strength to overcome the boa constrictor hold she had on me.

Thinking that she was childless, crazy for babies, and very fertile, I grabbed auntie's firm behind and let loose a torrent...a tsunami of cum and sperm. Twelve times my mighty cock sprayed her with sticky cum, 95% of which was active, vibrant sperm.

If I had no intention of impregnating her, I was playing a dangerous game. We were doing it bareback and my cock was deep DEEP inside of her.

Not long into our lovemaking, I realized that there was a mirror on the ceiling. My aunt and uncle no longer made use of it, but I sure did. God, looking at the two of us was like watching an adult film...that I was making.

As for my aunt, she was in another world now. Her eyes were tightly closed and her dripping wet pussy was ready for round two. It did take a while for me to re-charge the reservoirs.

Finally, my balls, swollen to the size of ostrich eggs, drew up tightly against my body as I released the biggest load any man had ever saved up. Two more big loads were sent by me into my beautiful mother—oops, I meant my beloved aunt!

My dear aunt was not used to having a stud around the house, but she tried to make the most of it. The next morning, she was in that house robe again, doing the dishes. I was drying.

At a certain point, I just pushed her down over the sink, threw up the back of her robe like the hood of a car, and plugged myself into her wet pussy. After only a few strokes, I pressed her firmly against the sink cabinet and shot a heavy load inside her, flooding her unprotected pussy with seed.

I then backed away to 'admire my work', spun her around, and made out with my beloved aunt. Panting, she said that was the most exciting dishwashing experience she'd ever had.

Like that motion picture of the same name, my demure aunt had a 'bucket list'. My presence helped her cross off about half of it.

Before my three days were up with her, we had had sex quietly in a woman's fitting room, banquet hall of the country club, behind the palms at a home improvement store, and on the hood of her least favorite neighbors' Lexus at 4 am. She was delighted that they noticed us just before we finished.

We really didn't intend to scare their cat like we did, though.

The two of us really carried-on those three days. Relentlessly, I pumped a lot of sperm into her receptive pussy. I almost felt sorry for her ill-tempered little wimp of a husband. Note I said 'almost'.

Truth be told, I enjoyed the hell out of pumping my seed into Aunt Chris' married fertile womb. All the while, I fantasized that I was making her pregnant. Okay, I was actually fantasizing that I was making MY MOTHER pregnant. Either way, using my aunt for 'practice' was incredibly exciting.

I wanted to make use of that week of freedom to the max. To that end, I wanted 3 days with my mother. I begged Aunt Chris to call mom and put in 'the good word' for me. To my delight, she did. I listened as Aunt Chris and mom spoke:

Auntie: "Yes, this is your poor, neglected sister. How are you bearing up without the love and affection from your loving husband? Oh, really; yes, I thought so. Anyway, I'm here with your wonderful son Jimmy. This is going to blow your mind, so I'll just say it. You know that Billy and I haven't, well, you know, for some time. I told you how horny I was. I don't know if you've looked at your son lately, but he looks good...MIGHTY GOOD. Well, one thing led to another and we did it."

I could hear shouting over the phone. Aunt Christine was smiling so it couldn't be that bad.

Auntie: "Calm down. Look my point is this: think about what I told you and what I did. Son or no son, do you want to just sit home alone, just getting old, or change. Now, do you want to go out there and risk dangerous creeps and STD's? You already have a world-class stud available."

Auntie: "I 'forgot' he was my nephew; you just 'forget' he's your son. No one will ever know what you two do. No one will ever see him slide his ten inch [I heard a squawk of exclamation on the phone] cock inside of you. Think of it: his thing is so big, so powerful, that it bounces off your cervix the first time in."

Auntie: "So his raw uncut cockhead scrapes, saws, rubs raw the tingling walls of your sensitive pussy. At this point you are dripping with excitement...sopping wet. Your son can now sense his goal, planting his seed, and goes into overdrive. The world quakes as his powerful body turns yours into dust."

Auntie: "Finally you feel scalding hot cum splash against your insides as he comes like the Hoover Dam just burst. Again and again he shoots and you feel that wonderful oneness with a man again." [Aunt Chris whispered 'babies' in a low voice and then hung up slowly.] [She turned to talk to me:]

Auntie: "Well, that's all I can do. Right about now, your mom should be shaking in anticipation of your return. I can't guarantee anything. I will say you should treat her like you did me; since we're twins. Whatever worked on me, well you get the picture."

Auntie: "God, I can't believe that after years of no action, I had a young stud with a ten inch cock drill me like he was drilling for oil. You pumped a lot of cum into me. Your uncle's output was tested at the fertility clinic when we were still trying for a baby. The nurses laughed in the hallway at his six drip output. They counted twenty limp sperm in his sample on a slide under the microscope. Think of it, they could COUNT his sperm!"

Me: "Well, I was tested too. I needed money; they needed volunteers for this new contraceptive. Anyway, the candy-striper nurse told me that my sample was five times a normal sample, and almost 95% sperm by volume."

Aunt Chris snuggled with me. She said that nothing in baby-making is guaranteed, but that she liked the odds. For the rest of that night, Aunt Chris would whisper that she wanted my baby; she wanted to get knocked up; she needed my seed deep inside of her.

All of her dirty talk worked, and I must have set an indoor speed record by 'filling her tank up' some nine times in just that one day. Talk about a 'cream-pie', there was white goo oozing out of every inch of her sperm-soaked pussy, with an absolute gallon of overrun drooling down her satiny thighs.

The next morning, I awoke to quite a little scene. My incredibly sexy aunt had slept with her mouth wrapped around my big cock. To accommodate her, it had remained hard, erect all night.

I gently pulled my phallus out of her mouth; you could hear a quiet 'pop' as it emerged. I thought that there was at least one lovely woman I had 'conquered'. I thought this not even knowing that nature had cemented our relationship over night; my lovely aunt had conceived.

The next day I left. Back home at the airport was my mom. It was odd; she looked teary-eyed, almost emotional.

When she came to hug me, it was a bear-like hug, with a corresponding frantic kiss. To my delight, her tongue pierced my warm mouth deeply as we made out. She grabbed my hand and we almost ran to the car, my trusty rolling bag right along with us.

I decided to drive. We got tied up in traffic and I looked at mom again. My hand snuck over to between her legs. She was wearing a yellow blouse (no bra) and tight white slacks. My hand reached over and into her slacks.

The fact she wasn't wearing underwear turned me on. I started to finger-love my mom. Her eyes closed instantly and she let out a moan of pleasure. Both her hands went down there to remove my hand, but to no avail.

Mom: "Please, stop honey. Either stop it or find somewhere to stop the car. I need love...I need YOUR love badly."

I couldn't believe it. I had hoped that her sister's lecture would work; I never dreamt that mom was so frustrated...not to say horny...that she was a powder keg of sheer dynamite!

I knew a service road that had been replaced by a newly paved road. I found it. We bounced along until we were out of sight of the freeway. Even before we rolled to a stop, mom was all over me. I reached over and luckily found the seat recliner for mom's bucket seat.

Within moments mom was nude; seconds later I was nude. I mounted mom seconds after that. Without aiming or guiding, my cock found the mark and slid home. With one mighty thrust, I played tag with her cervix, evincing a moan of pain, shock, and utter pleasure.

That poor car's suspension got a workout as we were rocking that thing till nobody would come 'a knocking. All of the pent-up passion from years and years was being released now. My hips were a blur as were my mom's.

Our bodies came together with such speed and force that we could've started a nuclear reaction. At some point I guess I SHOULD have asked mom about pulling out before I came. Mom interrupted that thought:

Mom: "Honey, I'm NOT on the pill, so be careful!"

Well, the time approached. My cock swelled. My testes, the size of softballs, were about to burst, burdened with the weight of seed. They drooped noticeably. I just wanted to be sure, so I asked:

Me: "Mom, let's be clear about this. If I cum inside of you, pushing my sperm into your unprotected fertile womb, you will probably get pregnant. Is that right?"

Mom: "That's right honey; we have to be EXTRA careful because mommy is at her cycle peak for fertility. Even a few of your guys might make me shop for baby clothes. So be sure to pull out in time!"

Believe it or not, as much as I wanted to knock up my own beautiful mom, I was going to heed her request. Just to be safe, I flipped us over and let mom do a cowgirl. I'd tell her to pull off at the crucial moment and that would be that.

clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers
12