Marcia in Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

He said. "I never have seen an older lady naked before."

Harry came back with the money and gave it to the kid. Marcia just let her gown hang again and was talking to Jim.

Harry asked the delivery boy. "Are you all done with work for today?"

He said. "Yes."

"Do you want to see what we are doing here? Harry asked the boy. He was from the neighborhood he was a good kid going to a community college in town.

The boy said. "Yes."

Harry asked Marcia. Would you mind if Tommy watched what we are doing here? He was in the computer technology course in college."

"Sure, as long as he does not tell everyone what we are doing here." Said Marcia.

Tommy said. "No problem, no one would believe me any way and furthermore I would not want to ruin this opportunity."

By the time they finished eating it was almost 7 PM only two hours before Marcia has to go. Tommy was asked to help out with the equipment. He set up the probes and connected them to the cameras. Marcia had taken off the dressing gown and got onto the exam table she was swinging her feet and talking to everybody that was there. She is getting very comfortable being naked.

Jim came to Marcia and told her they were going to check out the rectal probe that they just finished. He brought her into the dressing room and told her he was going to give her an enema. Marcia now got a little embarrassed because Tommy was here she thought they were going to use the vaginal probe on her. Well she will get over it she told herself as she got on her knees. Jim told her to spread her knees apart more, as he greased her rectal opening and inserted the fleet enema bottle in her. He gave her 2 quarts and then she went to the toilet and let go while Tommy and Jim were standing there.

They went back to the exam table all this time Marcia was naked. Marcia got on the table on her knees as she was told. She spread her legs when she was told. She could see that her rectal passage and her vagina was completely exposed to Tommy and he had a big erection in his pants and was very embarrassed and trying to hide it. The probe was greased with KY and inserted in her rectal opening. She was amazed how she looked on the inside. As the probe was pushed in a little further she started to feel the pressure and wanted to push it back out. Jim told her to relax, she didn't like this at all it hurt and told them as much. The probing lasted for the next half hour Marcia was getting very sore and started to cry they stopped the probing and asked her what should be done to make it feel better. Marcia said to make in flexible. It was time to for Marcia to leave.

Marcia got off the table and the three that were there followed her into the dressing room. She went to the toilet in front of them this surprised Tommy. Went to the mirror fixed her hair then got dressed while talking to them all she walked out the door and to her car. She got home before Eric and was taking a bath to relieve the pain in her rectum. Thinking about this whole thing she has gotten herself into. She got into bed and fell asleep before Eric got home not even waking when he got into bed.

Wednesday and Thursday went by with her typing a deposition for one of the lawyers in the office. Thursday at 5 PM she left to go to the studio. She didn't bother to stop for supper she had a late lunch and wasn't hungry. Got out of her car and went to the door of the studio, went in without knocking. She dressed today, so she could undress easily with a skirt, bra ,panty and blouse with panty hose.

Marcia went to the dressing area and undressed completely then checked her hair and body in the mirror. She looked at her vagina area. She noticed that she needed a shave. Marcia found the shaving cream and shaver. She was shaving her vaginal area, looked up and there was Tommy standing there. She didn't stop what she was doing only said hello to him and asked him about his day. He told her, and then she asked what he was doing there tonight. Tommy started to stutter and turn red, he said to Jim and Harry that he would like to help with this project. They told him he had to ask Marcia if it was OK with her. Marcia said yes you can help. When she was finished shaving she asked Tommy to dampen the cloth that was there with warm water and bring it to her so she could wipe of the excess soap.

Marcia went out into the studio where Jim and Harry were without bothering to put on the cover up tonight. She sat on the table to wait further instructions. Tommy came up to Marcia he looked at her very intently. Marcia asked him what the matter was. Tommy looked away then asked if he could examine her. Marcia looked at him surprised. Thought for a moment said sure. She put her feet in the stirrups and spread so he could look at her. Jim told Tom to use the probe with the hook on it and turn on the TV so he can see in her vagina. This was done and Marcia told him where to move the probe to find her g spot and after a few minutes she had a orgasm and the work did not even start yet. They all worked together to get the probes ready for another test Tuesday by the VPs of the companies.

The Days went on like the preceding commentary for a few more weeks. One of the companies gave them a price they couldn't refuse with royalties. Jim and Harry asked Marcia to work as a secretary for them and she did. The hardest part of starting work with Jim and Harry was telling her husband about her new job and also participating as she did to perfect the endocams. She showed him the amount of money that she made in royalties and her husband to her surprise was excited that she was doing this. Marcia was very stressed when her husband asked to see how the instrument works. She brought him with her to the research center that they just moved into. She went into the dressing room and removed all her clothes with her astonished husband watching her. Steeling herself as to what her husband will say she walked nude to the research area. Called to Jim and all three of the men came to her aid to show her husband how the unit worked. He loved to see his wife nude in front of all the men and her most intimate area's exposed to their view.

Tommy was hired by the group also and he started to redesign the instrument making it more effective and less expensive to make. Eric was so impressed with the equipment and enjoying the viewing of her wife nude and exposed that he asked his wife if he could work for the company as its office manager Jim and Harry thought that was a great Idea.

Even though the group could hirer other women to demonstrate the endocams Eric wanted Marcia to do the demonstration when asked. She is a millionaire at this time along with Jim and Harry. Her husband is very excited about Marcia being nude in front of strangers. He sets up the appointments for her to demonstrate the units making sure she stays nude as much as possible during the demonstration and at the research center.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers
12