Marcie

Story Info
How a woman found herself.
2.8k words
3.6
33.6k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corsair46
Corsair46
44 Followers

This is a work of fiction. I make no pretense that they might even exist as real people under other names. All characters in this tale are over the age of 18. Since this is my first effort please give me some benefit of the doubt when it comes to plot and style. With grammar or spelling the floor is yours. If this offends you, exercise your constitutional rights and don't read it

My endless gratitude to Kate B. My editor and I hope still my friend after what I've done to her corrections and suggestions. Without her insights as a woman this story would not be what it is.

===================================

You know it was a meeting room just as I had expected. Fluorescent lights and folding chairs, a coffee pot in the back of the room that buzzed and gurgled as I guess it should. The ceiling was textured with that sound dampening tiles that spoke of low budget construction. The carpeting was that awful blue commercial stuff with no give underfoot. There was a long folding table placed across the front of the room, you know, those stupid things with the spindly legs and false wood grained paper as its surface.

The lights gave the place a cold impersonal feel. To make matters worse there was a knot of old men gathered around the coffee pot looking much like a convention of homeless bums. Of course, I knew every one of them by their first names, I have been coming here twice a week for almost a month. I've heard most of their stories by now. They are alcoholics and junkies. They were addicts, just like me, on the other hand my addiction is different.

The meeting opened in the usual way, the addicts' serenity prayer followed by the Pledge of Allegiance to our flag, since we were meeting in the hall of a local veteran's group.

My counselor (psychologist), Bill was moderating the meeting tonight and he, of course welcomed all the junkies to home court. Bill introduced me to the gathering of people who all knew me anyway. All the while I was thinking just how yummie Bill look tonight, I wonder if he's getting enough at home? Do you think he'd like oral with me? How big is his cock?

The intro is just a formality, but that's part of what they try to install in us, a sense of normality and stability in our world of emotional quick sand.

I made my way to the head table and approached the stupid podium on the table hands shaking like leafs in a hurricane. My insides were in a total knot. I do hate public speaking. I even had to take it three times in college to get a passing grade.

I looked out over the group noting the faces of all the guys that have been my companions and protectors for the last month. I swallowed my heart and began....."Hi, I'm Marci and I'm an addict." I continued: "My addiction is a little different from yours though, I'm a sex addict." I can't think of anything that I have at least not tried."

My mind shifted gears and I went back trying to recall how this sad state of affairs came to be.

I wasn't always promiscuous. I was just another soccer mom. I really started down this path back in college. I was like all the other girls I guess, and tried out my wings sexually with more than a few boys. That is until I met Don. He wasn't like any of the other guys, at least in my eyes. He treated me like a lady even though I found that I did like sex.....a lot. We were madly in love then and dated exclusively until graduation. Well at least that's what he believed. I was a knock out, at least in his eyes.

I am still 5 feet 4 inches tall, 127 pounds with dirty blonde hair to my shoulders. If you really must know my vitals, I am 36c, 27, 38. I still go to the gym and swim a few times a week to keep my figure even after a couple of kids. And even if I am a couple of pounds overweight I carry them well and hardly ever fail to turn heads when I doll up.

I was the typical stay at home mom, totally faithful to Don and our marriage. Our life was wonderful. That is until last year.

My eldest, Heather finished her studies and went off to New York to her dream job. Connor, my baby was in his junior year at school as well, and it seemed my world was collapsing around my ears.

Don and I had had a wonderful sex life up until then. There was nothing I denied Don that he wanted. No fantasy we didn't at least discuss. The fact of the matter was that Don was satisfied with vanilla sex. But for some reason that I still don't understand it just wasn't enough. Don didn't come to me with his cock long and hard for me anymore. Honestly, I was frustrated and horny beyond belief. Instead of soothing my itching pussy, he chose to ignore it, I guess thinking I had started menopause early and no longer wanted to fuck. I felt our marriage was a train wreck, stuck in the mud, going nowhere fast.

Then I started to masturbate until that no longer satisfied either. To improve things I started going to the internet porn sights to "motivate" my libido.

I had some of the hugest orgasms watching women cuckold their husbands with these big black cocks they called bulls. It became a game to watch these women fuck these huge cocks screaming in total delight and orgasmic collapse.

Most cuckolded their hubbies with black cocks. I wanted that....I needed that.....I would have done anything to be in their shoes. I was desperate for it!

Fate stepped in that spring. I was over at my neighbor Ellie's place just doing what neighborhood wives do for boredom. We were having coffee and a gab session. In the course of things that chat turned into sex talk. I don't know why it did, it had never happened before. But this time we were sitting there discussing our most intimate secrets.

Ellie revealed to me that she and her hubby were very open minded in their attitude towards sex and sometime swung with other couples. In fact, she told me she was kind of attracted to my husband Don. I guess she was hinting that maybe we should get together some evening to party. I was a bit put off by the fact that she wanted to screw my man, but I did pick up on something else.

She said she goes to adult chat rooms and meets men there. She said she hadn't met anyone she would have an affair with yet since she and Ted don't swing separately. Then again she hinted that she might if the right big cock appeared on scene. We giggled at that. But the whole thing with the chat room sounded so exciting and erotic, it aroused me totally. To be able to share my dirtiest thoughts with someone I didn't know was so hot.

I nearly ran back to my place and fired up my trusty laptop. I booted up the internet and did a search for adult chat rooms. I was totally amazed by how many types of sexy chat rooms there seemed to be. I looked in to the lobby of a few with my hands shaking only to be disappointed that I wasn't making immediate contact. I quickly shut down the connection suddenly feeling guilty about what I was doing.

I spent that night while Don slept fingering myself lightly not wanting to wake him, but the chat room thing was running through my head like an out of control freight train. Thoughts whirled and whirled through my mind

The next morning after Don had left for work I quickly neatened up the house and turned on my computer. I was again cruising the chat rooms just watching and hoping for a connection. Then it happened!! There was a message for me. My nickname was curvy1 and my name was on the screen from a "Boner69". It just said: "Hi". I answered him "hello". And we started to have a real pleasant chat, nothing naughty or gross at all. He seemed like a nice guy.

Finally, after nearly an hour I was getting tired of being nice. I thought these sites were about being naughty and I wanted to be naughty. I told Boner what I was thinking and he replied that he thought that was the purpose too. He asked me why was I really here. I had to stop and really think that one over. I think it is called cybersex and I wanted it badly. I needed to cum in the worst way.

Finally, I had to admit I was here to be naughty, to meet a man and do the dirty with him, at least virtually. He replied that, "then maybe that's what we should do." He asked me what I was wearing. I told him a white cotton blouse and denim shorts.

He told me he had on slacks since he was at his office and a button down shirt. No T-shirt and no briefs...he always goes commando. This made me feel a shutter down below. I was getting horny and felt guilty, more than I ever had. He then shocked me and asked my measurements.

I told him feeling a little slutty and I asked him for his. He told me he was 6 ½ soft, but nearly 8 and ½ hard (man this is exciting! this is what I need). I shuddered at the thought my Don was nowhere near that size and I could picture it in my mind. Unconsciously I had been rubbing my left boob. I felt the sticky wet in my panties. I gasped shaking and feeling like an orgasm coming on, I shook all over and slammed the power switch on my computer to off. I sat there thinking about what I had just done and how it made me feel so, so alive, so, so horny.....so, so naughty...I loved it! I had never in my life ever done anything so naughty, but it felt so good. I wanted more, needed more, and I was going to have more.

The next morning, as soon as Don was out of the house I was back on the computer and sure enough Boner69 was on the user's list. I "privated" right away and gushed my apology for how I'd behaved the day before. Ed was a real gentleman and just replied that friends don't need to apologize to friend.

So, now we were best buddies? I guess so, and I did like chatting with him. After half an hour of this and that out of the blue, Ed asked me if I was as horny as he was. He had hit the nail on the head of course, and with trembling lips at being discovered, I replied "Yes". He said: "Me too, why don't we do something about that.

Going on he said: "Marci....why don't you touch your boobs for me? Just a light rub." I thought about it and decided to fake it and replied, "OK". But after a second or two I realized my right hand was indeed lightly rubbing my boob over my blouse. God it felt so good, my nipple was as hard as a pebble and I could feel that old warmth building down below. I was making myself really horny. Ed then typed to me: "Honey, I'm rubbing my cock through my slacks thinking about you, Marci." That was it! I immediately had my first virtual orgasm and really went limp.

We chatted then for another few minutes. Ed suggested that we should get cameras and we could then watch each other while we get off. I immediately agreed. As soon as we had signed off, I got up jumped into the soccer mom mobile and headed to the local computer store. In less than an hour I was up and on line to send and receive cam from my lappy. I couldn't wait to get on-line with Boner again. I was so horny though I thought I was going to faint. I could feel myself wet and hot down there. I had to share what I was feeling.

I ran next door and almost didn't stop to knock. Ellie was in the kitchen. She was wearing a light sun dress, you know the button down the front with wide straps across the shoulders that cross in the back. I just went up to and started blubbering about what I'd done and how I felt.

Finally when I calmed down a bit she gently raised her hand to my cheek and looked me directly in the eyes, put her hand behind my neck and drew me in for a kiss, a kiss that lasted an eternity. All the while I was thinking how nice it felt to kiss a woman and why on earth hadn't I done this sooner.

As we stood there in the kitchen kissing I got brave. I slowly raised my hand caressing her side starting at her wide curved hip and ended on the side of her breast. We each took a breath and looked down at Ellie's boob. She smiled at me and brought her hand up lifting my tit as well.

My panties were gushing. Ellie kissed me again, lightly kissing this time and asked if we might be more comfortable in the bed room. I could only nod, she took my hand and let me to paradise. Once there we resumed the kiss, tongues dueling for more wonderful sensations. I couldn't resist and unbuttoned her sun dress one button at a time. I thought to myself that this was meant to happen and how badly I needed her. Once I had her in her panties, she reciprocated, except when she got to my panties, I looked her squarely in the eyes and hooked my thumbs in the waist band and tugged them to my feet. They were totally soaked with my love juices.

I pushed Ellie to the bed and proceeded to first suck on her toes one at a time. She was quietly whimpering as I did. Then I kissed my way ever so slowly upwards towards paradise. Her woman's aroma filled my senses.

Ellie was now moaning loudly encouraging me on wards toward her sex. Once I had arrived at heaven I stopped and let her need catch up with my actions. She was begging me: " lick me baby, baby I need you to make me cum." And I did. I took her nether lips in my mouth and massaged her with my tongue. Ellie tasted so so sweet. She bucked and moaned and nearly threw me off as she came for the second time.

She was pulling at her nipples almost savagely with her ecstasy. She begged me to stop, and I did, catching my breath. She pulled me up and we kissed again. This time I noticed that we were just the right size that her nipples rubbed against mine as we kissed. What a turn on!! I had pussy juice just running out of me. I was so hot.

Ellie rolled me over and proceeded to slide down to my aching nipples and started sucking on the pebble hardened nubs. As she did she also kneaded my boobs like bread ready to rise, but the only thing rising was my temperature. I needed her to suck my pussy. I was like a crazy woman. I had never had sex with anyone in my life except Don. I placed my hands on her shoulders to give her the hint as to what I wanted next. She complied laying little kisses and bunny bites on my tummy as she slid down the bed to my honey pot. She sucked and nibbled on my clit until I had cum at least three times.

Then for some reason I looked up. There stood Ted with the most enormous cock I had ever seen in his hand slowly stroking himself as he watched Ellie and me. It was the most beautiful cock I'd ever seen. It was perfectly symmetrical and long. I don't know how long, but long enough to convince me I needed it. I needed to taste and touch it.

I literally jumped out of bed and onto the head of Ted's wonderful man meat. As I was on my knees worshiping his enormous hose, Ellie came up and started swapping spit with her man, gently rubbing his nipples. I was in heaven. Ted pulled on my hair encourging me to suck him deeper I looked up at the alarm clock on night stand. OMFG I screamed, Don would be home in 20 minutes and I had no fucking idea what to fix for dinner!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Corsair46
Corsair46
44 Followers