Marcie and Leo Ch. 142

Story Info
More spring cleaning.
1k words
4
203
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 142 of the 142 part series

Updated 06/10/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe we're doing this again," I said with a bit of frustration.

Marcie, bless her heart, was being firm. She was also trying to be sympathetic towards my plight.

"Leo, you have too many clothes."

I looked at her before looking at our closet. There hung four suits. Two were from before Marcie and two were because of Marcie. There were seven dress shirts. Except for the one black one, they were all white.

"You only have shareholder's meetings twice a month, Leo," Marcie started. "You also only wear a suit maybe a few times a month for sales calls when Matt brings you along. Do you really need six white dress shirts?"

I conceded with her idea. We looked at the dress shirts with a critical eye to ensure we could pull out the ones that were a bit more worn out than the others. Contrary to some beliefs about my OCD, I do not rotate clothing that well anymore. We picked out four of them and put them in a box for the donation center at the local non-profit. It was then we started to tackle the mountain I dreaded.

"Leo, why did we get so many tropical shirts?" Marcie asked.

I really tried not to laugh. I felt like I would have busted my appendix if I didn't have it removed already. Every time we went on vacation to an island destination, I always bought a tropical shirt...or three. It was only because Marcie always said I never had color in my wardrobe when we went on vacation. Beyond a few colored polos I used to have, she was right. Looking in the closet, I saw that I was up to nine of them.

"You never even wear them at home, baby," she said putting a little sweetness in her voice.

Five found their way into the donation box. The closet was starting to look emptier as we kept pondering. It was then we went into my dresser. She held up three packages of the boxer briefs I bought.

"Leo?" she asked.

To be fair, I went through all my underwear when I first moved into Marcie's place. I switched from the briefs I used to wear to the boxer briefs that Marcie loved me wearing. As per my tendency, I always had a few packages of extras. I had always been a hoarder in the sense that I kept extra packages of T-shirts and underwear so there was never an emergency if the washer broke down or something.

This clashed with Marcie's way of thinking based on the way her and her late husband were. Mitch, her late husband, made it his life's work to ensure his wife had a place to live after he passed. Marcie and he would work off a fixed budget, so there was never a reason for stocking for certain things. This was her way she was before I came into the picture. There were times since we started being a couple that she would bristle at the thought of spending too much money on things or splurging.

She held up the two packages of boxer briefs.

"Habit?" she asked.

I smiled back. She then put them back in the drawer.

"It makes sense though. I mean, I'm the one who sees when they start to fray and stuff."

It was then I saw her dresser and I wondered.

"Marcie, how is your unmentionables doing?"

She paused before she went to her drawer to block my view.

"Leo..." her voice said going up a bit before I walked towards her.

"I'm just curious."

As I edged closer, she started to walk closer to me before her hands went to my waist.

"This is about making room for you, Leo. I have enough."

"Marcie..." I replied, my voice going up as well.

It was then she breathed a sigh before looking me in the eyes.

"I may have splurged a little lately."

It was then she turned and opened the drawer where I saw a few panties I didn't recognize. It wasn't overfilled at all. A casual observer would have thought that she didn't do anything.

"I bought a few last week. There was a couple that were getting worn out. I did it without thinking before I realized..."

I gently kissed Marcie's lips. Then I held her for a bit as she started to melt against me.

"We're still learning, Amor. Learning about our old habits. Learning for them to coexist."

I felt her warmth against me as she stayed there.

"One of the things about being different, Romeo," she replied. "It feels weird that even though we've been together for a few years that we are still learning about each other."

We stood there for a bit holding each other until I started running my hand along her back. She had a tank top on, but I felt goosebumps when I touched her exposed skin.

"Are you okay, Baby?" I asked.

I started to hear a soft sound from her lips. I guided her towards the bed and had her lay on her stomach before I started to rub her back. I started rubbing the area above her tank top before I slipped my hands under it to rub her back. I was listening for the sounds that she was enjoying before I did anything different. Her skin felt like velvet as I gently rubbed her. When I thought she fell asleep, I leaned down and kissed the back of her neck. I then heard her curse before she turned over and placed her arms on my shoulders.

"That rub felt good, Leo," she whispered as she brought me down towards her.

Our lips met again. To be honest, I wasn't meaning to do more than just hold her and help her relax. I felt her hands reach down to pull my T-shirt off me, so I was topless. As I lay next to her, I felt her hand rub up and down my chest. She started to coo a little bit as her eyes were on my chest.

"Still, there are some things that hasn't changed," she whispered before she pressed her lips on my neck to kiss.