Marcie Ch. 02

Story Info
A woman discovers herself.
2.7k words
3.35
16.6k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corsair46
Corsair46
45 Followers

This is Chapter 2 of the Story of Marci. She's a lady discovering her sexuality in ways that surprise even her. I suggest you first read Chapter 1 to fully understand this chapter.

This is a work of fiction. No characters in this story is real, I make no pretense that they might even exist as real people under other names. All characters in this tale are over the age of 18. Since this is my first effort please give me some benefit of the doubt when it comes to plot and style. With grammar or spelling the floor is yours.

An infinite debt of gratitude to Kate B, without her this tale would not be what it is.

=========================

Marci and Don enjoyed their usual evening together. Marci laughed at herself as she thought about that. She went to play her computer games, or so Don thought. Husband was in his office working on another ship in a bottle. Since Heather was off living her own life. Connor was pretty much his own man coming and going as he pleased. The house seemed to always be at peace with itself. At least it seemed superficially.

Marci, on the other hand was not gaming, she was really in her video chat room, hoping against hope that Boner would show up. No luck though. But she did connect with a few other interested men and for the first time ever engaged in cybersex. Even after she finished, she had to admit to herself that she was horny again. In fact, she thought "I'm horny all the time now. I am so naughty doing all this and Don is clueless." It was as exciting as it was naughty and she couldn't wait to share it with Boner since they both now had internet cameras.

When it was Ten o'clock the couple converged at their bedroom, as usual. Marci quickly changed but this time into her lightest and sexiest nightie feeling hornier than usual tonight. Don, on the other hand, just put on his pj's as usual and slid into bed. Marci lay herself on her right side facing Don. She reached out to Don, placing her hand on his hip just above his wonderful cock. She said, "Don, I think our love life is at a stand-still. I know you were never quite as hot for it as I am, but we need to do something or were headed for a train wreck."

He replied, "Marci what do you mean? Can't we just live happily ever after like we are now?"

Marci replied "I need more sex, it is just that simple".

To which he said "Look Marci, I am just not as interested as you seem to be. Just learn to live with it like other married couples."

"Don", she said," what do you think about if we try swinging? We, I need to do something honey. You could even have any number of other women, you might find that more exciting than just vanilla me."

Don just rolled over and started breathing deeply. Marci knew in that instant that she loved Don with all her heart, but something had just changed. Something snapped. Don was her husband and father of her kids, but she also knew she was not going to live like this.

She tried again, "Don, what about an open marriage? You can find someone to have sex with when you feel like it and I'll do the same, how about that Don?" Don's only reply was to breathe deeply and start to snore in her face. Any feelings she had of remorse or guilt about her cyber lovers fled instantly from her heart. Yes, this time something broke. And it was broken forever. She was going after all the sex she wanted in any and all forms and was going to just love it! She couldn't wait to share her web cam with her soon to be cyber FWB tomorrow. With that Marci also drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Marci flipped on her computer and quickly got on line to her favorite chat room. Ed was already there having a chat with one of the other users. Marci just opened up to Boner with a "Good morning lover." And she went on to tell him that she had bought a web cam and microphone and had already installed it. She was literally wetting her panties in anticipation. She asked Ed to go private chat. Soon they were looking at one another directly in real time. She found Ed to be rather attractive.

Ed started, "Marci you know now we are going to be cyber lovers, don't you?" All she could do was nod and shiver thinking how much she wanted this. How much she wanted to fuck Ed even if it was only over the internet.

"Marci you are gorgeous, you turn me on girl. Open your blouse down to below your bra honey, show me your pretty bra." Ed demanded.

She simply, and without the slightest hesitation unbuttoned all the way down. Then she pulled it all the way open for Ed to see her bra." Like the girls" she asked?

"God Yea." Replied Al.

"They are beautiful. Let me see more, doll." With that Marci raised herself up a bit and pulled the blouse all the way off, knowing the cam was sending her image to Ed. Without waiting for him to ask, Marci reached around and unclasped her bra and let the straps slide down her shoulders allowing the view to tease Ed. She looked dead into cam and told him it was his turn. She wanted to see some skin too.

Al complied taking off his shirt and then slid down his slacks showing her his brief's clad penis. It looked enormous to Marci. He looked directly into the screen and asked her to play with her nipples, and she said "I will if you will too." For a good two minutes they each fondled their own breasts and nipples, each becoming hornier and harder if that was at all possible. Things between them had really heated up.

Al told her how lovely and horny she looked with her eyes half closed due to the pleasure they were giving themselves. He asked her to rub her pussy for him. And she did. He could easily see on the screen how wet she was since she had backed her swivel chair back to give Ed a better view. She had puller her panties to the side and was sliding her finger up and down her soggy slit. She could feel her first orgasm build as the slut in her reveled at the sensations. She want this, she wanted this more than she could even imagine.

Fuck Don she thought, "I need Al's cock in me. Fuck my marriage, that's in my past now, just another inconvenient truth."

She was breathing hard and on the verge of her first cyber orgasm when Ed surprised her and hauled out his cock. The damned thing was eight inches if it was one inch. Marci had her breath catch at the size of that thing and she could see pre-cum making the head so shiny. She wanted to kiss and lick it, it was so wonderful, so long and powerful looking. It had a symmetry that her husband could never achieve. It was just beautiful and masculine and so hot, Marci started to cum. She screamed his name as she came in a long slow rolling orgasm that shook her to her very soul. She shot her first ever female cum on her chair and jumped up to recover and clean up. She marveled, she had actually squirted all over herself. She smiled to herself. Life was good.

Before she could get herself recovered, Ed came on the cam. He asked,"Marci, honey. I need a favor."

He continued "You know honey, what would be hot? I want to see you get off with a vibrator. Marci, I want you to go to an adult shop and buy us a vibrator you can play with for me."

"OK? Marci? It would be just like I was there putting my cock in you." He said. She knew then that there was nothing she wouldn't do for her new lover.

Marci's panties were already soaked and she could feel her pussy tingle at the thought and her love juice was flowing into the crack of her butt. "Sure Ed," she simply replied,"tomorrow my sexy stud." Marci was ready to do anything and everything Ed asked.

Next morning immediately after Don took his sorry ass out the door to work, Marci quickly changed into jeans and a blouse. She rushed out the door, jumped in her car and headed to the closest adult book store she found on line with a single goal in mind. She was obsessed with pleasing Ed. Whatever he wanted, she was going to give him. It surely wasn't love, just lust, but she wanted it anyway.

The drive over was no big deal. The rush hour traffic was crap with the streets full of maniacs all on their way to work. Once there, she parked and just looked at the building with some trepidation.

It was house in an old residential neighborhood. It was located in a seedier section of town. The whole set up just gave her the creeps. She just looked straight ahead and taking a deep breath Marci marched one step at a time inside. She was surprised by a few things.

First of all it was not seedy inside. It was well lit and ventilated with nicer commercial carpet on the floor. The second surprise was the clerk at the checkout. It wasn't some old dirty drunk at all, rather a youngish woman of college age, not unlike herown daughter. Marci decided to just have a look around and was amazed at the number of films and the diversity of types of sex toys on display. There seemed to be just about something for every taste in sex. Then she noticed the movie booths. She checked out the titles and found more than a few she wanted to watch since her horns were on the rise again. Besides, her lover had told her to do it.

She went to the girl at the counter discovering that she needed to buy tokens to use the booths. The clerk, Karen, told her too that the booths had more than one function. Each booth was also a glory hole. Marci had no concept of what was a glory hole. Karen explained that each side of the booth had a disk you could raise. If you did maybe the guy in the next booth would stick his cock through the hole and you could jack him off or suck him off if you chose.

Marci formed a mental image and now couldn't resist its call.

Karen also told Marci that she should get topless and let the guy feel her tits so they knew they were being sucked by a woman, not some gay wino. Marci paid for 10 tokens and entered a booth about halfway down the hall. Once she closed the door she turned to the machine and dropped in about half her tokens. The movie started up, it was a real cheesy, cheap fuck film that Marci switched to another channel immediately.

The next one was a little better. It was a group sex thing with two women and a guy. As she watched she just had to open her jeans and let them slide to the floor. She pulled the soaking wet gusset aside and stuck her fingers into her steaming hot snatch. "God, I am so wet." she thought, and her eyes went to the disk on the wall. Marci started to drool at the thought of how naughty it would be to jack off some stranger.

She quickly pulled open her blouse and was glad she had put on a front opening bra. One quick snap and bra was open. She paused for a moment having some second thoughts, then remembered how Don had blown her off last night. With one quick shrug and the bra and blouse were on the bench beside her and she slid the disk up and open. On her knees now she jutted her breast through the glory hole to show the user in the next booth she was available.

She withdrew and a second later a hand came in. She took her tit and placed it in the hand. She felt her nipple turning to granite. Her pussy flooded again. She was hot and jittery there on her knees. In a second a nice hot cock slid through the hole for her. It was beautiful. She took it in her hand and felt it. I was so warm, so soft, and at the same time so nice and hard.

Now she knew she couldn't resist kissing this wonderful piece of man meat. One kiss and she was totally lost. She took it in her mouth and adored this hunk of sex. Pure and simple it was just a cock, but she couldn't just stroke it any longer. She took the entire penis and washed it with her mouth. Saliva formed in her mouth but she just kept sucking this wonderful cock until the wet was running down her chin and onto her breasts. That made her nipples harder if that was even possible. Suddenly, he came and her mouth was filled with his hot jism. Marci loved the taste. The cock withdrew.

Almost immediately it was replaced with another, then another. Marci couldn't seem to get enough cum. She loved making these men happy. And she just loved the taste of warm cum. Then it happened.

A huge black dick jutted through the hole. The head glistened with pre-cum. Marci was overwhelmed by this thing. I must have been 10 or 11 inches of man meat. It looked a big around as a beer can. This cock was far bigger than any she ever seen or heard about. It was bigger than Ted's. And it was bigger than the biggest cock she'd ever fucked or sucked. Marci decided to give this monster a shot. She knew she would revel in its strength, length, and the sheer diameter of this beautiful thing.

She began in earnest to slide the head of this monster dick into her mouth. She had to stretch her lips to get the head and one inch of this thing in her mouth at all. All she could manage beyond that was just jacking him off until he finally came. When it happened there was no warning other than a grunt an instant before an absolute flood of his man juice spilled into her mouth. It was survival just to swallow it all down. Once he pulled his cock back Marci slammed the disk down, she thought she'd had enough cock for one day, but she needed one more thing.

Marci slipped the glory hole open one more time. She stuck her hand through just like before. She was again rewarded almost instantly. To her delight it was another really nice big black cock and it was as hard as any. Marci quickly backed up to the glory hole presenting her swollen pussy to whoever owned this wonderful tool.

She had to wiggle some but the monster cock slid in with just a tiny bit of coaxing. Marci thought "You know, dammit this is what I really came here for." With that she began to build to a huge orgasm. She couldn't take it anymore letting out a moan and then a screech as her world ended in the orgasm to end all orgasms. She nearly fainted and could barely stand to pull her clothes back on.

Marci quickly dressed and quietly headed out the door of the book store. Half way across the parking lot she remembered she had promised her cyber lover to get a vibrator for their next sex session. She quickly returned to the store and asked the clerk, Karen, which was the best. Karen recommended one and she bought it no questions asked. With that, a sex DVD, and an 8 inch super black dildo Marci headed back home.

CONTINUED

Corsair46
Corsair46
45 Followers