Marci's a Star

Story Info
Wife gets a new job; hubby gets his revenge.
10.8k words
3.74
148.1k
37
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess you could say I was a fairly regular married guy when all of this started. I had a pretty good job working at the water department for a large city, a house, and a couple of car's in the driveway. I loved my wife of six years, Marci and felt like one pretty lucky guy whenever I was with her. Marci's 5' 4" 105 pounds, a 36-C with long light brown hair and was born in Nebraska. We had met over spring break while both of us were in college. She worked at a local insurance company as a receptionist and while we weren't rich, we could pretty much afford to do whatever we wanted. We genuinely seemed to enjoy on another's company and had what I thought was a great sex life. Occasionally Marci would go for a girl's night out with some of her girlfriends and in turn occasionally I would go play poker or out for beers with the guys.

We decided early on that we really didn't want the responsibility of children in our lives, especially while we were young and reasoned that we could always adopt if we changed our minds so I had a vasectomy which kept Marci off the pill.

One day I got home from work and found Marci sitting on the couch crying. When I went to comfort her she told me that she had been laid off from her job. Obviously the news came as a shock to both of us and besides the blow to her ego she was also concerned about paying the bills and maintaining the life-style we were living. I told her not to worry that she would quickly find a new job but we would be ok even if she didn't.

Marci spent the next week at home and the following week she went out and found a new job as a product demonstration hostess. In her new job she would attend trade shows, shopping malls, and various retail stores touting various products giving away samples, and doing market research.. While it wasn't full time, whenever she did work she would make as much, if not more than she was making at the insurance company. The down side was that the hours varied and there was some night and evening work require.

For the first couple of months she worked primarily during the day and on weekends. She said she really enjoyed her work and that she was at a different place all the time selling and demonstrating different products. I even ran into her demonstrating a fruit drink at our grocery store one time. After about three months however she seemed to be working more and more evening hours working and spending more and more time at the gym, beauty parlor and manicurist during the day. Her wardrobe seemed to be changing as well and she was dressing more stylishly in much more revealing attire. She even got her hair tinted and streaked with blond highlights.

Her night hours were definitely affecting our sex life and pretty soon it seemed we were down to once every couple of weeks or so. When I asked her about it she said she had been contracted by a new client who had her working various clubs and trade shows at night. The client had agreed to pay for her wardrobe and wanted her to project a more adventurous look. She apologized and promised that she would take better "care of me" in the future which she did.

To make up for her absences I was spending more and more time with the guys playing cards, drinking beer, and even bowling one night a week. One night my black friend Ted and I had been drinking and he invited me back to his house saying he had something to show me and he didn't want the rest of the crew around when he did. I agreed and we split early and went back to his house from our local watering hole.

The minute we walked into his apartment he went to the kitchen and took a bottle of Tequila out and two shot glasses.

"I think you might want to have one of these!" he said as he poured us each a shot, offering me a slice of lemon and some salt.

"OK!" I said wondering what he had up his sleeve. "What's up?"

"Didn't you tell me Marci was working for some marketing company or something?" he asked. Ted had met Marci several times at our home while playing cards.

"Yeah Why?" I asked.

"Well..." he said as he walked back into the living room of the apartment with the bottle and the lemons. "Come on, follow me." We walked back into the living room and he walked over to the entertainment center and began pulling out some DVD's. "You better have a seat!" he said as he put a disk into the player and took the remote and joined me on the sofa.

"You know bein single I sometimes go to the porno shop and get a DVD or two to keep here at the house. The other night I went to the one over on Bellingham Road just to look around and it seems they were having some kind of thing where some of the porno chicks were signing autographs and selling some of their movies." He paused and I almost could sense what he was going to tell me next.

"I went in and uh...well..." he was stuttering as if looking for the right words to say.

"Go on!" I demanded. "So what!"

"Well, I ran into Marci there!"

"What!" I exclaimed. "What was she doing, selling DVD's"

"Well, yeah, kind of except, well except she was selling her DVD's and giving autographs." He finally said.

"NO!" I said "No way! Are you sure it was HER DVD's and not just somebody else's?"

"No man! It was her DVD's! She's got a whole set of them, ten to be exact and well... they're all interracial. She's the star of Brother's and Babe's series. I even bought one home." He pushed the play button on the remote and turned and poured us each another shot.

Taking the short glass I quickly shot the drink down and turned my attention to the TV screen catching the last part of the credit's screen. The opening shot featured my wife sitting in a black man's lap in a motel room with the curtains to the outside open. She had her arm around his neck and was smiling as he began to unbutton her blouse.

I couldn't believe my eyes, but it was clearly Marci. I recognized her clothes, though in this segment her hair was still had its natural color with no highlights. I knew the blouse that she had on, seeing it dozens of times on her personally.

"Mike, Mike!" said Ted "Mike do you want me to turn it off!" I looked over at him in disbelief and shook my head no then sat back on the sofa offering him my empty glass which he promptly filled with another shot of Tequila.

I watched as Marci was directed through the whole movie. After unbuttoning her blouse the black man told her to stand up and show him was he had to work with. Marci did a slow striptease finishing by standing in front of him and bending over and grabbing her ankles exposing her beautiful ass and shaved pussy to the sitting man. He grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them, exposing her asshole to him. Roughly he slapped her ass and stood up.

"Pretty white ass!" the actor said as he stood up and walked around in front of her. "Come an give yo black daddy a kiss!" Marci smiled and lifted her head to meet his lips. The shot showed the naked man invading her willing mouth with his tongue as his hands fondled her breasts. Marci was already undoing his belt and pulling down the zipper to his pants as the interracial couple broke their intimate kiss.

"Please! I want that big black dick daddy!" I heard Marci espouse as she pulled his pants and underwear down allowing his cock to spring forward. Slowly she dropped to her knees and put the massive organ in her mouth. "Mmmmm...." She moaned as he threw his shirt on the unoccupied chair.

"Dat's it baby!" he said as he gathered her hair in his hands and pulled her mouth further over his long black tool. "Git yo Daddy's dick harder! Fuck yo pretty white mouth." The camera moved in for a close up of the black cock sliding in and out of her lips as her hands held on to his hips. Her wedding rings were clearly visible.

"I... I can't believe it!" I finally muttered looking over at Ted. "I can't fucking believe it! Turn it off please." He did and then turned on the lights.

"Man, I'm sorry! I couldn't believe it was her either." He said.

"Is that the only one they were selling?" I asked.

"No dude! She's got a collection of ten different movies." He paused before continuing. "all of them are with her and black guys. In one she takes on five guys by herself, and in another she and another white chick put on a show for a whole group of um." To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I never had even a clue that she was making dirty movies and apparently loving it. I knew I was mad, but more than that I was hurt that she was sharing her body with other men, other black men on top of it.

"Are you gonna be ok?" Ted asked. "I'm really sorry man, but I thought you might ought to know before any of the other guys finds out."

"Yeah, yeah I don't know what I'm gonna do!" I said as I stood up and headed for the door. "Thanks man I uh...uh, well thanks for the Tequila. I gotta go!" Without looking back, I opened the apartment door and walked out to my car.

Part two

I sat in my truck for a few minutes not really knowing what to do. I was pretty sure I wanted to leave Marci not so much for what she had done, but rather because she had hid it from me. That fact made me mad and left me thinking of revenge. I decided that I would first go purchase her collection of movies and see for myself how extensive her infidelity had been. I also realized I had been drinking and that tonight was really not a good time to formulate any kind of rash action.

Though I knew the store on Bellingham Road Ted had purchased the first movie from I decided I would try another store to see if they were available there as well so I went in the opposite direction. I found a rather seedy looking place almost downtown and went in.

The inside was well lit and organized with sex toys, movies, and print materials so I made my way first to the magazines trying to be casual about my visit. It too was organized by different categories and I made my way to the interracial section and began to look through the vast selection. I didn't have to look long before finding my wife's picture on the front of one of the magazines. She was being held by the same man who was in the movie I had just watched at Ted's. He had her naked breasts cupped in his hands while she just was standing there smiling. I grabbed a copy and rolled it up in my hand.

Next I made my way over to the DVD's and again to the interracial section. There to I didn't have to look long. Her movies were being featured and a sign advertising her 'in-person' visit scheduled for this upcoming Friday night. There were ten different movies as well as a boxed set featuring outtakes and a 'special interview' section. I picked up the boxed set and made my way to the cashier.

I gave my magazine and movie set to the man behind the counter.

"She's a looker huh!" the man said. "Been selling a lot of her stuff. She a local girl too!" he said. "If you wait till Friday she'll be here to autograph it for you for free." I took out my credit card and handed it to him.

"That's alright!" I said. "I may come back!"

"Tell ya what!" he said as he ran my card through the cash registers credit card machine. "Just bring the movie and receipt with you if you want to come back and I'll make sure you get an autograph then if you want." He handed me the receipt and I signed the form as he put my purchases in a bag.

"Thanks buddy! Enjoy your movie!" He said as I walked out the door and back to my truck.

I climbed in and threw the bag on the seat next to me. I decided to go home and act as if I knew nothing about what she was doing, reasoning that I might be able to get her to open up to me a little when she got home.

Twenty minutes later I drove into my driveway and parked the truck. Marci's car was still gone and I pondered whether I should take my purchases inside or leave them in the truck. Deciding to play it safe I tucked them under the seat and went inside.

Despite the fact I had been drinking first beer then Tequila I felt totally sober. I turned on some lights around the house and then went into the kitchen and grabbed a can of Coke from the refrigerator before settling down in my favorite chair in front of the T.V. My mind was racing as I thought of her screwing another man much less a black man while being filmed for immortality and I wondered what she was doing and what kind of story she would have for me tonight when she got home. I was mad as hell but at the same time I didn't want to just walk out without confronting her. I reasoned that all of our time together allowed both of us the opportunity to talk about her indiscretions. Not that I wanted to stay with her, I thought. Jesus, I would be the laughing stock of the city if I did that. Everybody would wonder just what kind of man I was! At the same time I wondered what kind of husband I had been that had caused her to enter the porn industry. Then it hit me that if she was doing movies for money she must be doing much more as well.

"She's a fucking whore!" I thought. "A black cock whore at that!" I took a swig of the coke and ran my hands through my hair. "Jezz, I wonder if she's got a pimp!" The answer was obvious. Her 'job' was more than just making movies. Somehow she had been turned out! Just then I heard her car drive in and the door slam as she walked in.

"Hi honey!" She said as she sat her purse down, kicked off her shoes, and walked over to me. She leaned over and kissed me. "You been here all night?" She asked as she sat down next to me.

"Naw!" I replied trying hard not to look at her. "I had some beers with the guys and I don't know, I just came home and have been watching a little of the tube." She snuggled up next to me and put her head on my shoulder.

"I'm glad you're up!" She said as she rubbed my chest. "My feet are killing me!"

"Busy day?" I asked half sarcastically though she didn't hear it that way.

"I've been doing some stuff for a publishing / entertainment company. Handin out promo flyers and stuff!" She said nonchalantly.

"Umm!" I merely grunted, sensing a semblance of truth in her statement, though obviously not going into details.

"Why don't you turn that off and let's go play!" She suggested. "I've missed taking care of you." Not wanting to let on that I knew what she was doing I decided I had better play along with her despite the fact I really wanted nothing to do with her blackened body. Still, it was a piece of ass I thought, and a great way to take out my anger.

"Great!" I said as I pulled her up. "Why don't you go get in bed and I'll lock up and get the lights." She leaned over and quickly kissed me as she headed to the bedroom.

She was already undressed and standing in front of the mirror as I walked in.

"Honey, do you think a tattoo would be sexy?" she asked as she put her hand on her hip and flashed her ass at me.

"Um, I don't know! Where would you put it and what kind were you thinking about?"

"I don't know. Most of the girls at the office have them and I just thought it might be sexy." She walked over to me and began unbuttoning my shirt. "Tonight however this is the only pricking I want!" she giggled as she helped me out of my underwear. She grabbed my cock and fell to her knees in front of my, gobbling my manhood into her wet mouth.

"Mmmmm..." I moaned as I looked down at her. "This is pretty sexy by itself!" I said as I thought of her doing the same thing to the black man in the movie. Imitating him I gathered her hair in my hands and pulled her head toward my body. "Damn baby, your mouth is almost as good to fuck as your pussy." I started humping her face as she took my dick with no problem.

"Whoa cowboy!" She said as she let my cock drop from her mouth and looked up at me. "I probably need to take care of you more often. You're a wild man tonight."

"Ah we've only just begun!" I said as I stepped out of my pants and pulled her up and toward the bed. "I want some of that pussy!" I laid down on the bed and pulled her on top of me forcing her left breast into my mouth as my other hand massaged her right nipple.

"Oh... oh yes! That feels soooo good baby!" She said. She reached down and started stroking my cock. "I want to feel you in me baby!" She sat up and reached about behind her and slid me into her moist hole.

"Umm. Yes Oh God yes!" She said as she closed her eyes and started to ride me. I looked up at her and couldn't help but wonder if she was visualizing a black cock in her of if she even felt me at all. Her pussy was now wet and stretched and I couldn't seem to get any friction from her as she rubbed her clit on me. I let her ride me a few more minutes before suggesting we try doggie style.

"I want that ass!" I said as I moved behind her. I grabbed my cock and quickly stuck it back in her cunt as my fingers started toying with her tight brown hole.

"Come on baby, fuck me!" She said as she started humping back on my cock. I grabbed her hips and pulled them apart as I watched her taking me. I could tell she was barely feeling me as I reached around her hips and began rubbing her sex knob.

"Oh, oh yes baby, rub me, rub my clit! I'm, I'm gonna cum!" She started furiously pushing and pulling back on my dick. "Augh... oh god yes!" she said as she collapsed on her stomach leaving my glistening cock hovering about her ass.

"No, no girl!" I said. "We're not done yet. I need to cum!" I reached over and grabbed some lube from the night stand and poured some down her crack.

"Oh please, please not in my ass!" She said. "Please not tonight dear! I'm sore down there!"

"I bet!" I thought to myself. "I wonder why!" The thought of a black man invading her rectum was enticing.

"OK baby, but you gotta give me some relief! Man I need to nut!" She smiled back at me and turned around to face me.

"Here, you lie down and let me fuck you with my face!" She said pushing me on my stomach face down. Quickly I felt her tongue running up and down my ass crack and finally to my butt hole. "I wanna play the rusty trombone." She mumbled.

She continued to suck on my asshole and stroke my cock at the same, something that she had never done before.

"Damn girl, that feels great!" I said, wanting to ask her where she learned her new trick. The thought of her pretty white face buried in a black man's ass was too much and I spewed my load all over the bed. I rolled over on my side of the bed and looked up at her.

"You didn't let me eat it!" She said as she smiled and leaned over and licked my puddle of cum from the sheet. "We don't want it leaking through do we?" she exclaimed as she finished and turned back to my cock. "Nor do we want to waste any!" she quickly started cleaning my cock with her mouth.

"That was great baby! Man you've never done that before and I really wanted your ass." Is said as she finished and laid back down next to me.

"Did you like it?" She asked not really answering my question, though she really didn't have to.

"Yeah, it was great!" I said letting my question go. "You know maybe a tat would look nice on you. At the same time I love looking at your ass when you do me doggie style." She smiled.

"Do you think it would look nice on my ass?"

"Yeah!" I said. "But what good is a tat if you can't show it off!"

"You'd get to see it!" She said as she snuggled up next to me.

"What kind of tat would you get?" I asked.

"I don't know. Everybody's got tribal bands or butterfly's. I want something unique." She admitted. "We don't have to get it tonight anyway. I've got the rest of the week off. I've only got to work Friday evening so we can talk about it." She paused. "By the way I put some money in the account today. I got paid and they gave me a bonus. Maybe we can take a vacation this year."

"Great!" I said knowing how she made her bonus. "Maybe we can take a safari or something."

"That would be great!" She exclaimed excitedly. "Wow Africa would be neat, I've always wanted to go there." I didn't pursue her statement thinking that she didn't have to go to Africa to ball a black man, hell she was doing it here.