Marcus Bleak and the Sex Robots Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers

Once she had gotten her passport and visa the rest would be routine. She would have to use the teleport in Lagos, the capital of what was now called New Nigeria because that was the only teleport in West Africa. The process was simple enough. Once you arrived at the teleport, which basically was just a huge building, you lined up to use any of the active teleportation tubes available on several floors. They resembled those cylindrical entrances into banks and slid open the same way. Once inside the tube, you are scanned by a computer for several minutes as your atomic structure is mapped and the details are sent electronically to the computer of the teleportation tube at the other end. Once the red light on the display unit turns green it means that the tube at the other end is ready to receive. A brilliant white light flashes for a few seconds as your body dematerializes and vanishes. At the other end, a bright light also flashes in the tube as your body is reconstructed in seconds. There are no serious after effects apart from the usual dizziness and in some cases, nausea. A separate tube handled luggage.

Chiamaka had never teleported before but she had heard stories of it and it both fascinated and terrified her. It seemed like black magic to her like most advanced science. However she was desperate to find Adanna and she would go through anything to get to her.

The light of the hologram begin to dim and fade as the battery died. Adanna had been telling her about some new clothes she bought before her image melted away into the darkness. By that time Chiamaka had slept off, her pillow wet with tears.

Club Afrika, Vijelstraat,

Monday, 07 October, 2052

22:45

Marcus strode into the club and ran into Mr. Jide. He seemed surprised to see him.

"Detective, what a surprise. What can I do for you?"

"I'm feeling a little low tonight so I decided to come around and get a little take away."

"Haha, really? Anyone in mind?"

"Yeah. Zino. Let me know the charges, I want to take her home."

Zino was brought before him dressed in an extremely short, caramel coloured dress that barely covered her ample buttocks. The dress was low in the front and back and her splendid cleavage was in full display. Her heavy boobs gleamed with sweat and looked ready to pop out. She wore gold bangles on her wrists and had on gold earings which contrasted with her dark skin. She too seemed surprised to see Marcus, although she kept her expression blank. He took her hand and smiled at her.

"Hello, Zino. Miss me?"

She smiled at him but her eyes were cold and lifeless. He hauled her out of the club to where his car was parked.

"What do you want, detective?" she asked and Marcus thought he could detect a trace of fear in her cool voice. "Are you arresting me?"

"Nah," he said as he roughly pushed her against the car. "We're going to watch a movie." He started fumbling in his jacket pocket.

"What movie?" she asked suspiciously.

"The one in your C.P.U called 'The murder of Rose'."

"You have no right to check my memories."

"Really? We'll talk about that later. First things first, I wanna fuck. Get in the car, you whore."

Marcus actually saw hate burn in her pitch, black digital eyes but she climbed into the back as the car doors swung upwards. Marcus climbed in after her and the doors closed with a mechanical hiss. There wasn't much room on the plush, leather seats but he snuggled up next to her, put an arm round her shoulder and rested a hand on an enormous boob.

"So, whore," he asked in a pleasant voice, "Did you tell some skinheads to steal Agnes?"

Zino grinned. A chilly grin that spooked even a hard case like Marcus.

"Oh is she lost? That's too bad. You can have me if you want. I can suck cock too you know."

"But I know you do, dear. So why don't you do that right now? Take my cock out and keep it wet and warm."

Zino leaned over him and zipped him down. He felt her big, warm fingers rummage around till they took hold of his cock and yank it out. Her big, pillow like breasts pressed against his thighs and he watched her head lower on his groin. He felt his cock being enveloped by a hot, wet hole and the slick, velvet feel of a long tongue curling around it. When she sucked at him, the effect was almost electric and he nearly jumped. She skilfully brought him to full hilt. He unconsciously stroked her hair as she kissed, licked and sucked his dick. Once in a while he grabbed her hair and roughly forced her head up and down. He was humping crazily into her mouth and he made sure to shove his member deep in her cybernetic throat. She took it all in stride- after all sex robots had no gag reflex.

He released her hair and reached out to pull her short skirt over her huge, black ass cheeks. She had on a gold, coloured thong. He spanked her exposed, synthetic skin roughly with loud, precise smacks and he watched the juicy, black globes jiggle. Using both hands he spread her ass cheeks wide then stuck a finger into her anus. He pushed it in and out and the hole started to juice up. Another sex robot special feature: a self lubricating anus. He began to sodomise her with several fingers but she didn't bother to grunt or moan. After all she felt nothing and she didn't need to pretend for his benefit.

Marcus felt himself coming and there was nothing he could do to prevent that. He had a brief, terrifying moment when he thought Zino might bite off his dick in spite then he suddenly erupted into her mouth. She gamely swallowed everything and cleaned his cock. He actually had to sit for a while to get his breath back as she rummaged in her bag, pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit up a long stick with a gold plated lighter. She blew smoke rings while he watched her fascinated.

"You smoke?" he asked, intrigued.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"It makes me feel human," she replied with a small smile, her eyes staring straight ahead. She had barely looked at him since coming out of the club with him. Marcus guessed she still felt safe since the car was still in the club's parking lot. That was going to change.

"So you like to feel human, huh?" he asked conversationally as he zipped up.

"Yeah. After all we would soon be replacing your pathetic human race."

"Why do you hate us so much?"

"Because you humans are not really different from other animals. You will all eat each other at the drop of a hat. You guys have polluted the earth and now want to corrupt the moon. There's not enough room on the planet since the population explosion a decade ago and of course not enough resources to go round. As usual a small, powerful group of people thought they could hoard these resources and use it to enslave the rest but didn't count on there being a mass revolution. Now the world is going to hell in a hand basket and no one can stop it. The aftermath? Humans will become extinct. They have overstayed their welcome and will soon be ushered out and replaced by a superior race of beings. A race that doesn't need food or drink or even sex. Robots don't need to commit genocide against humans. You guys will do that all by yourselves."

"I see. Thanks for the lecture. Now get the fuck out of my car, you slut."

Zino sneered, flicked ash on his seat and climbed out as the doors opened. He followed suit.

Tasers are not only effective on humans but also works remarkably well on sex robots. It scrambles their circuits and causes them to automatically shut down and reboot. There was a zap and Zino was thrown on the asphalt, shaking like an epileptic puppet. Then her eyes rolled up and she went still. Marcus smelt a faint wisp of smoke. Bitch, he thought. He bundled her into the trunk of his car and drove off.

The Tech Lab, Kerkstraat, Amsterdam,

Monday, 07 October, 2052

23:25

The naked body of Zino lay on the metal table; cables running from her head to a monitor on the wall, the images in her drive flickered on the screen. Scrooge had a small remote control device in his hand which he used replay back the video. He and Marcus watched for a long time and after forwarding and rewinding several times they had to come to a very painful conclusion: Zino didn't kill Rose.

"You mean she had been lying the whole time?" asked Scrooge in disbelief, "Why?"

"Either she was protecting someone else or she hated Rose enough to claim responsibility. Either way I'm back to square one."

Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers
12