Marcus Bleak and the Sex Robots Ch. 05

Story Info
What if you caught your wife fucking a sex robot?
2.6k words
4.22
25.8k
9

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers

Angie Meseret's Residence, Badhoevedorp, Amsterdam

Wednesday, 09 October, 2052

09:36

Marcus Bleak decided to put the investigation on hold and attend to some personal matters. It had been a while since he had seen his ex-wife and even though the divorce had been acrimonious they were still cordial with each other. She had ended up with the house and most of his stuff but there was a baseball bat that he had left in his former room the day he had packed up and left. The bat held some sentimental value for him. The reason it did was disturbing to most people.

There had been a gang that had been terrorising his neighbourhood. They vandalized cars and broke into people's homes and stole stuff. At first these activities didn't bother him- the gang seemed to know his house belonged to a cop and they never fucked with him- until a young girl who was alone at home when her parents were out partying got brutally raped. There was an uproar and the cops seemed unable to bring in the culprits. Finally Marcus, feeling guilty, fished out the bat and pulling a ski-mask over his head went to look for the little bastards. He found them in an abandoned building drinking and doing drugs. He promptly set about cracking skulls and when he was done set the building ablaze. The bloodstained bat became dear to him after that.

His wife didn't know about the bat (she would have freaked) and he didn't want to get it while his wife hovered dangerously near by. He planned to sneak into the house in the morning (his wife would be at work and the kids at school) and steal it. Well he wasn't really stealing it, it was his anyway. He knew his wife might have changed the electro locks but then again that would be no problem with him. He had broken into homes when he was little and picking locks was an artform for him. As his Hundai Magma pulled up outside the house he only wondered if any of his former neighbours might see him and tell his wife. It wouldn't matter anyway. By the time she got back he would be long gone and she wouldn't have the courage to accost him at his apartment.

The doors hissed open and he hopped out, looking left and right on the quiet street. No one seemed to be about. He walked briskly to the front door and clicked the small black device he had fished out of his pocket. There was a soft click as the security codes were overwritten and the lock slipped back. He gently opened the door and went quietly inside.

The house was mostly as he had left it and he felt a brief pang of longing. He missed his home and family but he would never admit it. He wondered how things would have been if he hadn't been such a jerk. He should have tried to iron things out with Agnes instead of running off to work to escape her increasing frustration with his coldness. He had loved her- probably still did- she was the only woman who had made him feel any sort of emotion even if it was anger. Most times he felt nothing.

Suddenly he became very tense. Something was afoot. He could feel it in the air. It wasn't a sense of danger but it felt unusual. Whatever the situation was he didn't think it would be pleasant. He knew without a doubt that he wasn't alone in the house.

He pulled out his commission weapon and proceeded to explore the house. When he confirmed the ground floor was empty he treaded lightly up the staircase, relieved that he was wearing soft soled shoes and that the stairs didn't creak under his formidable weight. When he reached the landing he started to hear moans coming from his wife's bedroom and the creaking of bedsprings. Shocked, he crept closer and noticed the door was open. His fingers gripped his gun till the knuckles were white and he cautiously peeked inside. The scene that greeted his eyes hit him in the stomach like a sock full of golf balls.

His beautiful ex-wife was lying naked on the bed being straddled by a white guy with bright blond hair. He was fucking the shit out of her!

Despite their problems Marcus had never grown tired of looking at his wife. She wasn't as dark as he was despite being Ethiopian in heritage. She was tall, almost as tall as he was and very slim but despite her slight frame she had very large breasts and full, protruding buttocks. Her face was long and oval with slanted, dark, almost oriental eyes. She always kept her hair short and it made her look chic and classy. Her nose was quite big and she had thick, dark lips that puckered as if she was always ready to kiss someone. When she smiled, which she didn't do often, she showed off a dazzling set of teeth. Marcus loved that smile. It was stuck to her face anytime they had sex. Or like right now.

"Fuck me, darling," she moaned to the stranger that was humping into her for all he was worth. "Make me cum!"

Marcus felt cold fury course through his veins. Who the hell was this guy? He had to admit that the guy seemed built. His back looked quite muscular and his buttocks looked like they could crack walnuts. But a white guy? Since when did his wife want to do white guys? He had always known her to be slightly racist so to see her being so happily fucked by this Aryan god baffled him completely.

Suddenly the man pulled out and she squealed in protest.

"Ride me," he ordered in a gruff voice and lay down flat on the bed next to her. Marcus briefly caught a glimpse of his face before his ex-wife jumped up to straddle him. He had a perfectly symmetrical face, an extremely handsome face. Marcus felt a surge of jealousy. Where did this guy come from, did she win him in a raffle? Then he saw his cock and his eyes nearly popped out of his head.

Angie reached round to grab his dick and guide it into her soaking pussy. The cock was huge! It looked to be about 12 inches long and at least 3 inches thick. Marcus opened his mouth and forgot to close it as Angie lowered herself on the monster cock. Her huge, black buttocks quivered and shook as she tried to take everything inside. The man grabbed her hips roughly and pulled her down, forcing the whole length inside. Angie threw back her head and howled.

The man easily lifted her up and down in tune with his gyrating hips. Marcus was impressed with his strength despite his anger and he wondered whether he could lift his ex-wife like that. Angie's grunts and groans assaulted his senses as her black, glistening body trashed about on the pole she was skewered on. Marcus and Angie had had fantastic sessions of sex but this... this was something else. There was something primal about it, something raw and bestial. These were two animals fucking or to be more correct it was one animal fucking the other. This was a predator devouring its prey.

"Please, master," she croaked. "Your cock is too big. It's splitting me in half!"

"Shut up, you black whore," he snarled. "Your ass is mine."

"Sorry, master."

Marcus thought he was going to have a heart attack. How could his wife allow anyone to talk to her like that? It was insane!

The man suddenly pulled her off his dick like she was a ragdoll and manhandled her until they were both in the doggy style position. Angie's mouth went round in a silent scream and her eyes squeezed shut as she was penetrated from behind. The man's hips were moving so fast they seemed to be a blur. The sounds of slapping flesh filled the room and Angie screamed and squawked with every thrust. White capable hands reached round to molest her dark, huge breasts capped with thick black nipples as he slammed into her. Tears were running freely down her cheeks.

"You like this, whore?" he hissed nastily. His face seemed devoid of emotion which made him look scarier.

"Yes," she gasped. "I love it!"

"Doesn't my cock feel better than your husband's little black dick?"

"Yes it does," she moaned.

Marcus thought his spine would snap in half from anger. His cock was a full nine inches long although he had to admit this guy's dick dwarfed his in comparison. How dare she say something like that!

She continued to make guttural noises as the guy drilled her thoroughly. Again he pulled out of her and this time he stood up and ordered her to turn around and suck his dick. She obeyed.

Marcus watched in fascination as she grabbed the obscene pole with her small left hand and guided to her lips. She started to lick it up and down with her tongue. The blond stood imperiously watching her, his arms akimbo, confident in his power. There was no doubt who was in charge. Angie his ex wife and the mother of his children was just a slut to be used and abused by this cocky bastard.

"Put it in your mouth and suck it, bitch," he ordered.

"It's too big," she whined. "That thing will choke me."

"Shut up, you stupid black whore and wrap those thick lips of yours around my cock. I wanna fuck your face."

"Yes, master but please be gentle!"

She placed the immense cock head on her lips and slowly opened her mouth to take it in. Marcus watched in disbelief as she barely managed to wrap her lips round it. That thing would split her jaw open. She was a hard worker though. It took a while but she managed to work it down her throat. Her stretched face worried Marcus though.

She started to move her head back and forth but when she didn't do it fast enough the blond grabbed her ears and picked up the pace. Without any compassion whatsoever he brutally fucked her pretty African face. Once in a while she would gag and he would pull out to give her a breather but without wasting much time he would stuff his cock back in her mouth. Soon her huge pendulous boobs were covered with snot and saliva.

Marcus had had enough.

"What the hell!" he roared as he filled the doorway.

Angie made a muffled noise and started struggling to free herself from her lover's grip. He pulled out his dick from her mouth, stood up to his full height and helped Angie to her feet. He looked blankly at Marcus who stared angrily back at him and suddenly he recognized who he was. What it was.

He was a sex robot. Angie had just been fucking a sex robot!

"What are you doing here?" she hissed, her dark eyes smouldering. She snatched up the bed sheet to cover her body. "You have no right to be here."

"What are you doing with that thing?" he asked furiously pointing at the sex robot. "So you are one of those perverted women who like to fuck sex robots? Have you no shame?"

"His name is Adrian," she said huffily. "And I can't understand what you are so upset about; after all it's just a robot. How long were you there watching us, you perv?"

"Fuck that," Marcus snarled, "Why do you have one?"

"It's not like it's any of your business but he is just one of my sex toys. After all I had to get myself off after you left even though you were hardly ever around in the first place. What's the difference between Adrian and a vibrator? You know I have vibrators. He's just a fuck toy."

"But your vibrators don't have a face! And you let him be around the kids?"

"They know he's just a robot. He helps with cooking and cleaning. I have so much free time to myself now. I can have fun unlike when you were around. You just interrupted my alone time."

"Why is he white? You get off some Nazi abusing you, is that it? What the fuck!"

"Marcus, please you are being unreasonable," she pouted, "I have my kinks and you have yours. You think I didn't find your porn collection? All of them were about black guys fucking white women. You're a real fucking hypocrite you know that? How dare you come into my house and tell me how to live my life, you cheating bastard!"

"Cheating bastard?" Marcus repeated incredulously. "I never cheated on you."

"Don't you know wanking off to pictures of nude women behind my back is cheating? How do you think that makes me feel?"

"You women are an insecure bunch of idiots. So if I wank off to a picture of a woman who doesn't even know I exist that is suddenly cheating?"

"Yes it is! You cheated with her in your mind. Wasn't I available? Do you know how degraded I felt?"

"When will you women understand that we men have no sentimental attachment to porn stars? If they were animated like Jessica Rabbit would we still be cheating? And what of the huge dildos you women use? You don't think it will make your men feel insecure?"

"Dildos are inanimate objects, Marcus. Now get lost I wanna get back to fucking my darling Adrian."

"Your darling Adrian?" he hissed, his blood boiling.

"Yes my darling Adrian," she purred, her black eyes glittering with malice. "He's a much better lover than you. He can fuck me all day without getting tired and he cuddles me when we're done. He runs my bath and helps me freshen up and he never complains. He listens to me when I talk and he can sense my moods. If I am sad he holds me close and whispers sweet things to me, telling me everything will be alright. Wow, I wish he were human! But do you know the most exciting thing about him? I can increase or decrease the size of his cock. I can make him grow a fifteen inch cock if I want to. Also his tongue can increase or decrease in size and when he gives me head I can control the speed like one of my vibrators. He can go either fast or slow. Ain't that fun!"

"You're a sick fuck, Angie."

"No, you're the sick fuck for standing there and watching a better man use me like his whore. What's your problem? It's not like he's alive anyway."

But they are, Marcus thought. Robots are sentient. Behind that impassive, synthetic white face someone was sneering at him, enjoying his humiliation.

Marcus finally snapped. His heart rate slowed down rapidly and his face went rigid. Angie suddenly looked sick. She knew the signs. He was about to do something crazy. Like when he had slapped her right in front of their daughters. The gun was still in Marcus' hand. He raised it slowly and pointed it at Adrian.

"Marcus, NO!" she screamed.

There was a crash of gunfire that shook the entire house and the hollow point shell hit the sex robot square on the forehead. It exploded like an overripe tomato. The force of the bullet knocked the robot back against the bedroom wall where it slid into a heap on the floor. His face was still impassive.

"What have you done!" Angie screamed as he turned around to leave. "You just commited roboticide!"

"Oh, don't get your knickers in a bunch," he said jovially. "I'm sure you have insurance for that thing. They'll get you a new one."

He strolled out of the house with his ex- wife screaming obscenities at him and curious neighbours stood on the street staring at him. He felt like a fucking idiot. He had forgotten all about the bat.

Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers