Marcus Bleak and the Sex Robots Ch. 07

Story Info
The End.
5.4k words
4.6
14.2k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers

This is probably the final chapter in this series. I thoroughly enjoyed writing it and I wish to thank everyone who commented on the chapters, all your constructive criticism were invaluable. I would suggest reading the spin-off story "The Rise Of The Sex Robots" before reading this final chapter to tie up any loose plot strings. Thanks once again. Enjoy!

MARCUS BLEAK AND THE SEX ROBOTS VII

Undisclosed location, Amsterdam,

Unspecified day, October, 2052

03:03

The car parked itself neatly in the darkened alley and I vocally commanded the engine to switch off. I sat still, a million thoughts shooting through my mind as I contemplated my next move. I thought about the bitch in the trunk and I saw my reflection on the windscreen give a ghost of a smile. So she was dead, huh? Or something like that anyway. I will have to make her condition a bit more permanent.

I could here a distant rumble in the sky. Thunder... it was going to rain soon.

"Engine start," I said. There was a low rumble as the lights on the dashboard switched on. "Air conditioner." A low hiss filled the cockpit.

I checked the glove compartment. My boss smoked occasionally whenever he was bored but I doubted he was aware that I knew this. There were a lot of things he didn't know about me, things that would shock him. Things like me having the guts to put that bitch out of his misery. Yeah, he would have a heart attack if he knew what I was really capable off.

I found his pack of cigarettes and helped myself to one. I found a gold plated lighter and lit up a stick. I inhaled deeply and slowly exhaled. The smoke hissed through my pursed lips before being sucked away by the air conditioner. I didn't really enjoy smoking. It just seemed apt considering the situation. I couldn't understand why people got addicted to these things. It did nothing for me. It's amazing how mankind excels at creating products that can destroy it.

Carrying her out of my boss' apartment hadn't been easy. She must have weighed a ton! Luckily I'm pretty well built myself. I only met one person as I stumbled into the car park with her over my shoulder so I pushed her against a van and started kissing her before his eyes settled on to me. He gave me a disapproving look and walked away. I smiled at the scene I created and dragged her over to one of my boss' cars.

I ordered the car doors to open and they did. Normally they shouldn't but I had already found a way to override the security system. I used to take his cars for a spin and even go for little adventures. He never noticed because I was methodological in leaving everything in its proper place right down to the last millimetre. He thought he was smart but I was way out of his league.

I ordered the trunk open and bundled the bitch in like a sack of wheat. I caught a glimpse of the surprised look in her eyes before the lid slammed shut in her face. I thought about her last moments as she pleaded with me to spare her pathetic life and it aroused me to no end. I would replay those scenes in my head for a long time to come.

I finished my cigarette and ordered the car doors to open. They hissed upwards and I tossed the butt into the garbage strewn alley. Time to get to work. Time to get rid of the bitch.

Marcus Bleak's Residence, Lindengracht, Amsterdam,

Thursday, 10 October, 2052

00:00

Marcus had a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach as he struggled to get dressed. Zeta's prophesy (or history account in her case) had proved accurate. An E.M.P device had been stolen by anti-robot fundamentalists and it was going to be used in a terrorist attack in Amsterdam. And according to her, he was destined to stop that from happening, Except she didn't want him to stop it from happening. She wanted him to let the E.M.P detonate so that there was a chance that all Bionics would be erased from history... a bleak history of the end of mankind as we know it and the rise of something else... the coming of the ensouled.

Marcus hated responsibility. He avoided it at all costs and that was why his marriage had failed. Now the fate of mankind was on his shoulders and according to Zeta he had a choice to save it by making the simplest decision ever- just do nothing. Just let the device detonate. Let the resulting blast wipe out anything with an electronic circuit in a hundred mile radius. It shouldn't be a big moral dilemma, after all no people would be hurt only machines. But if machines had souls didn't that give them a right to life? Some of them looked and acted like humans and just because they were not flesh and blood did that give him the right to allow them to be destroyed? Doesn't every sentient being have the right to exist? After all the Bionics were once human- they had human consciousness instilled in them even if their frail human bodies lay comatose somewhere. They were still ALIVE.

Agnes walked over to him and helped him dress. He watched her as she buttoned his shirt and he admired her naked, voluptuous body. He was enamoured with her and he couldn't bear the thought of her being destroyed. He felt closer to her than he had ever felt with anyone else even his ex-wife. He guessed in the end he really was not that much different from this sex machine with a body of a fallen angel- they were both cold, calculating monsters with hardly any empathy for people.

She stood a foot away from him yet her big breasts with their long, sharp nipples grazed his chest. Marcus felt himself getting hard. That was the amazing thing about Agnes... all you had to do was look at her and you got hard.

She noticed his arousal and she smiled mischievously. Her long, white fingers cupped his bulge and gave it a gentle squeeze which made him jump. She leaned forward and rested her lips against his. They stood like that while she stroked and fondled him through his trousers.

"I think I should do something about this, darling," she said into his ear. "Or you won't be able to stay focused."

"No, I have to go. I'm already late dammit." He didn't sound convincing.

Agnes zipped down his fly, rummaged around inside and pulled out him out. He was harder than a steel rod. She giggled and squeezed him hard. He gasped in surprise. She started to drag him towards the bed, still keeping a vice-like grip on his turgid member. Marcus felt helpless.

"Wait...," he started to protest.

"Shut up, Marcus," she drawled. "You can't resist me so why don't you stop whining? Take your clothes off before I rip them off you."

"For goodness' sake there's an E.M.P..."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. And you will save the day, Marcus, you always will."

She sat on the bed, still holding his cock which throbbed in her hand while he stood in front of her.

"Take off your clothes, Marcus or I'm not gonna suck your cock. I know you want me too."

Marcus watched in disbelief as his fingers hurriedly unbuttoned his shirt. He was doing anything she wanted despite the fact the clock was ticking! The next thing he knew he was stepping out of his trousers bunched around his ankles. He took off his boxers and stood nude in front of the sex robot, his cock standing at attention.

"Good boy," she whispered, grabbing his cock again. She bent forward to kiss the tip. Marcus moaned.

"You really are quite excited, aren't you?" she whispered as she touched his cock head with the tip of her tongue and ran it up and down the slit. "It would be so easy to make you come. Not that I had any problems in that department anyway."

She lifted up the shaft and ran her long, pink tongue up and down the length of it. Her tongue extended and wrapped round his balls. It would slither from one to the other like a long, pink snake, gently massaging them. Marcus meanwhile was gasping and grunting like a bitch in heat. Agnes' other hand snaked around him and grabbed one of his buttocks. She kneaded it roughly making him grunt. Then she wiggled her fingers into his crack and took him completely by surprise by inserting one of her long fingers into his anus. He yelped and tried to escape the contact but Agnes held him firm with surprising strength.

"Stay still, flesh man," she hissed. "Or I'm gonna make this hole a bit wider. Sit on my lap."

"No!"

Agnes easily dragged him on to her thighs which was probably due to having one hand on his cock, the other in his ass. Marcus wasn't in the position to argue. He felt humiliated sitting on Agnes' lap while she held his wrists behind him with one hand while the other stroked his upright cock. He felt like a submissive fuck toy.

"I thought you said if I took off my clothes you would give me head?" He felt ashamed as he asked this, he sounded like a fat kid begging for chocolate. It didn't help that he was wiggling his hips like a cheap slut as she stroked his cock.

"Oh, did I?" she drawled as she pinched the tip of his dick. "I've changed my mind. You're only getting a hand job. I'm gonna fondle you down there till you come on my lap like an abused child."

"No! You promised."

"Sorry, Marcus. Now shut up and let me masturbate you. If you keep making a fuss I'll make sure it will take forever."

"Agnes, we don't have time for this!"

She grabbed his balls and he squealed. She began to squeeze them and he begged for mercy.

"Are you gonna be a good boy now?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"Now stop bawling and let me get you off."

She really took her time. She seemed to know exactly where to touch him and the exact pressure to exert. She instinctively knew when he was close and she would release the pressure or move to a less sensitive zone. Then she would return to his most intimate parts. By now he was writhing like a cat on her lap, his helpless moans filling the apartment.

"My, my!" she exclaimed with a smile. "You're really quite the slut, aren't you? You're lucky I'm not the model that comes with a retractable cock, it would be so much fun to make the great tough guy detective Marcus Bleak my bitch. I would bend you over the kitchen table and take you in the ass... how does that sound?"

Marcus erupted at that. His cock began to buck in her hand and long strands of semen shot into the air. Agnes giggled and pointed his dick at his face. Gobs of sperm hit him on the mouth, chin and neck.

"Did you enjoy that, dear? I think you're gonna need another shower because you look like a glazed chocolate doughnut, ha ha ha."

Universiteit van Amsterdam

Department of Artificial Intelligence

00:36

Marcus walked towards the lab and immediately saw the huge mess in front. The mangled body of a security bot lay headless on the floor, a pool of motor fluid under it. The bot had been made to look like any other human guard so as not to spook humans, it even wore a security uniform. Still despite being a machine that had got broken, the scene looked grisly.

Marcus circled the body observing the way it lay on the cold, white floor. From the way it was positioned he guessed it had been taken completely unawares and never stood a chance to defend itself. Security bots didn't carry guns but they had tasers that could take out an elephant. The detective walked into the lab which had its metal doors blown off its hinges. The doors were quite thick and Marcus marvelled at the force of the explosive that the terrorists must have used.

The lab was a mess. The explosion had almost destroyed everything inside. Metal parts and shards of broken glass littered everywhere. He looked around bemused. He fished out his glasses and switched them on. Taking out his palm top, he turned on his Bluetooth and connected the glasses to his device. He then dialled Scrooge.

"Yes, Boss?"

"Connect your screen to my glasses, I want you to see what I'm seeing."

"Okay, Boss."

A message box popped up in front of Marcus asking to allow connectivity between his device and Scrooge's. He clicked the OK button on his palm top.

"I have visual contact now, Boss," said Scrooge. "Wow, what a mess! It's like a circus in there."

"Huh. I guess this partition is where the E.M.P device was kept?" he asked pointing to a corner of the room.

"Yeah. The lab's doors are very thick so there was no need to put the device in another safe. I guess the terrorists blew the doors open. They must be really desperate or stupid because they could have damaged or destroyed the device in the process. I guess they didn't have the time or skill the crack the code at the door. That would have taken them a hundred years and a genius level I.Q to achieve."

"Exactly. Why go to so much trouble when in the end they could have ended up destroying the device they needed for the attack?"

"I don't know. These anti-robot skinheads are just daft I guess."

Marcus went over to the security room and looked over the CCTV tapes. They showed four men dressed in black arrive at the university in a black van and once they were in the lobby they started shooting up the place even though there was no one around. The security bot came into view holding a taser and demanding in a ridiculously polite voice that the intruders state their intentions. He was immediately mowed down and Marcus grimaced as one of the men produced a machete and proceeded to decapitate the helpless robot. The cybernetic head was put in a duffel bag carried by one of the men. It was just sheer brutality with no finesse whatsoever. The men then unpacked something from their bags and fixed them on the lab's metal doors. The device blinked for a couple of seconds before a blinding white light shook the building. Marcus was amazed to see that one of the men was even injured despite the distance he kept and hiding behind a pillar. Then the men rushed inside and three seconds later scrambled out. Marcus' eyes narrowed. The men left the building with the injured one hobbling along and tumbled back into the van which zoomed off into the night. It was a ridiculously crazy robbery.

"Wow, that was intense!" exclaimed Scrooge.

"Something is off about this whole robbery. Didn't you notice something strange?"

"Yeah... these guys are as dumb as rocks. How on earth do they think they can even use a device as complex as an E.M.P for an attack?"

"Not just that, Scrooge. Those guys were in and out of that lab in like three seconds. Is that long enough to take the E.M.P? Which even though as small as one of those ancient D.V.D players, it is still quite heavy from the specs I was given by the authorities. None of the men seemed to be carrying an extra weight when they left the lab. They were prancing around like rabbits except the one who got injured which I am sure won't get the responsibility of carrying the device."

"So what are you saying?"

"The robbery was staged. These guys didn't steal the device. They only wanted us to think they took it."

"Wow, then who did take it?"

"Hold on."

Marcus rewound the tapes till the period before closing time then pressed normal playback. He stared at the screen showing the lab and saw three people in lab coats moving about. Soon two of them waved goodbye to the third who waited till they left and walked over to the partition. She gingerly lifted up the device and walking over to the long table placed it gently on top. She looked around briefly before leaving the lab. Another screen showed her keying in the code on the lock before heading for the exit. Marcus recognised her and grunted to himself. He forwarded the tape a little and let it play normally until he saw a small figure walk towards the lab. The security bot came into view but turned away when it saw her. She keyed in the code and the doors hissed open to let her in. She walked directly to the table, picked up the device with an effort and stuffed it in her back pack. She carried it out, struggling slightly with the added weight and keyed in the code again when the metal doors hissed closed. She walked out of the building almost in a hunch as she tried to bear the weight of the E.M.P device in her bag. The robot didn't try to stop her. Marcus sighed.

"You saw that?" he asked.

"Yeah," said Scrooge. "Who the hell were those two ladies?"

"Mother and daughter," said Marcus. "Mrs. Abel and her little girl Jinx. I better pay them a visit."

Mrs. Abel's residence,

Nieuwendam, Amsterdam,

00:56

Despite the late hour she let him in without a fuss. She walked over to a chair and calmly sat down, watching him with the same fondness you would accord a Gaboon viper that had just crawled out from under your favourite pillow. Marcus, still standing, glared at her. She seemed unfazed by the unbridled hostility that emanated from his presence.

"Where's the device, Mrs. Abel?" he growled. "I know you and your daughter collaborated to steal it. You both hate robots and now you two want to destroy them all."

"So what?" Mrs. Abel said. "They are just robots. They are a plague that needs to be eradicated. This is the final solution. Soon their world will end. The sanctity of the human race will be restored."

"That's genocide!"

"How?" Her eyes narrowed. "They are just machines."

Marcus bit his lip. She might not know about the Bionics, he thought. She probably didn't know that some of these robots were actually people.

"I can't let you do it," he said. "Tell me where your daughter is. I know she has the device."

"It's too late. You won't find her. In one hour the device will detonate. Nothing can stop it now."

01:08

Marcus sat in his car brooding as the cops led her to a police car.

"Scrooge?"

"Yeah, boss."

"Is there any way you can locate the device?"

"I'm sorry, we can never pinpoint it's location till it detonates. Then it won't matter because even my own equipment will be fried. All we can do is to issue an alert for all flights in and out of Amsterdam to be grounded and all essential life support systems to be rerouted to back up generators."

"Yeah, we'll do that but I have to find Jinx at all cost."

"Why are you so desperate to stop them, Marcus?"

"What do you mean?"

"According to Zeta, these robots will wipe out the human race in the non too distant future. Don't we have the moral right to do what we can to prevent our extinction even if the methods we use are questionable?"

"The Bionics are people, Scrooge. Even if they are not of flesh and blood, at least they have human souls."

"You mean human consciousness?"

"Yes, you atheist. If we allow these Bionics to be destroyed then what happens to their souls? What happens to their comatose human bodies? Will their souls find their way home?"

"I don't know, Marcus. But they willingly chose to sacrifice their humanity."

"But did they? Underneath all that plastic and steel, they are still human."

"Interesting questions, Marcus but in the end it's not really the reason you are so desperate to stop them."

"Really?" he asked sarcastically. "Then what's the reason?"

"Agnes," said Scrooge softly. "That's the real reason you want to stop the E.M.P from going off. You love her, don't you?"

Marcus was silent for a while.

"I don't know," he said at last. "The idea of it alone is just despicable."

"I guess to others it might be. To you? No."

"If Jinx wanted to set off the device, where would she go?"

"Somewhere that would have the highest concentration of robots, I guess."

"Sex robots to be precise. And we do know where the heart of the sex robot prostitution industry lies in Amsterdam, don't we?"

"De Wallen," whispered Scrooge.

"Exactly. Access every available CCTV in that area. Jinx must be found."

Oude Kerk, De Wallen, Red-light district of Amsterdam,

01:30

Marcus found her near the statue of Bella amongst a crowd of tourists. She looked frightened and tired as she tried to remain inconspicuous, the device in her backpack weighing her down. He almost felt sorry for her.

"Jinx," he barked, pulling out his stun gun and pointing it at her. "Give me the bag."

Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers
12