Marcus Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a wonderful sex journey.
1.8k words
4.24
36.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at a story. Please let me know if I should continue or not. Any feedback would be FANTASTIC.

Standing in front of the bathroom mirror checking his naked body for spots, Marcus spies his neighbour, Kelly, watering her veggie garden up the side of her house. Kelly had moved in 4 years before and from the moment he met her as a horny 17 year old, Marcus was hooked. Kelly stood about 5'4" and was probably 120 pounds. Her face was framed by long strawberry blond hair and was one of the prettiest Marcus had ever seen. The thing that captured Marcus’ attention from day one however was her body. At 38, most women's bodies aren't what they were at 25. Kelly's however was almost perfect. Her tits were at least a D-cup and only sagged slightly. At a pool party she had thrown two years earlier, Kelly had worn a blue bikini that showed her body off, proving that her breasts did, in fact, defy gravity.

Standing on his tiptoes, Marcus watched as Kelly bent over and picked some carrot from the garden. She stood up and turned briefly, looking at her fence and went back inside. Marcus looked in the mirror again and noticed that his cock had sprung to life. Admiring his trouser snake, Marcus noticed a familiar car parked outside. It was his 'partner’, Fiona. After dating for a while a few years back they decided that although they didn't work as a couple, the sex was mind-blowing. They made the decision to be 'fuck friends' - sex without being together. The doorbell rang and Marcus threw on a pair of sweatpants - pitching a rather impressive size tent.

Fiona was horny as hell. She had just parked her car when she happened to look up at the side of Marcus' house. She saw him standing near the window, completely naked with an erection so big, she almost came right there in the car. AS she took off her bra and g-string, she realised that foreplay would not be needed by either of them. She again thanked the gods that she had come to their agreement. Ever since they first met, the sex was amazing. She had been with men before and after Marcus, but no one could compare. She hopped out of the car and could feel her juices running down her thighs and her nipples poking through her short sleeve shirt. She needed him inside her NOW!

Marcus opened the door and instantly noticed Fiona's nipples poking out. The first thing she noticed was the tent in his pants. She threw her hands round his neck and pulled his lips to hers, snaking her long tongue into his mouth, instantly wrapping it around his own tongue. Marcus started unbuttoning her shirt until Fiona, in a fit of passion, ripped it off her back, sending buttons flying everywhere. She slipped her hands under the waistband of his shorts and wrapped her left hand round his shaft while her right hand held his head in place. Marcus pinched her left nipple, pulling it roughly, making her moan into his mouth. He placed his hands on her ass and squeezed before lifting her up and carrying her to the couch, the whole time her hands were working their magic on his manhood. He placed her on the couch and broke their kiss. Stepping back, he took Fiona's hands out of his pants and knelt in front of her. She lifted her ass off the couch as he pulled her little black skirt off, tossing onto an armchair. He looked down and licked his lips as she spread her legs, revealing her freshly trimmed pussy, the dark red hair matching the hair on her head. He leant and started kissing her upper thigh, purposely avoiding her pussy and kissing around it to her other thigh. However Fiona was too horny for games and she grabbed his head and pulled it toward her pussy, feeling his breath on her exposed clit as she shuddered in expectancy.

Marcus lightly began to lick her clit as he pushed two fingers into her. His fingers started exploring as she dug her nails into his neck, trying to push his whole face into her. He curled his tongue around her clit and softly sucked, causing Fiona to throw her head back and moan loudly. He continued to suck her clit as he inserted a third finger into her pussy. He decided to take things up a notch as he began to work his fingers back and forth, and then sucking her clit hard. He felt her walls contract as she began to scream “Oh Fuck! I'm...I'm.....I'm CUMMMIIINNGGG". Her hips bucked into his face as he kept attacking her clit with his tongue, alternating between sucking and licking. Her pussy contracted and tried to grip his fingers but she was too wet and he continued to work them in and out. She finally exploded her juiced coating his face and fingers. She started to regain herself as he leaned up and kissed her, letting her taste her own juices.

He licked his fingers clean as she composed herself. She looked at his tented pants and greedily licked her lips. She pushed him onto the couch and knelt between his legs, pushing his thighs apart to allow her more room to work. She kissed his scrotum, noticing it was recently waxed, smiling at the thought he waxed his most sensitive area just for her because he knew she hated hairy sacks. She opened her mouth and took his balls into her mouth, coating them with her saliva before sucking hard, sending ripples of pleasure through his whole body. He moaned out loud and she proceeded to lick the length of his shaft. She licked from the base to the tip, where she saw his pre-cum building up. She shot her tongue and out and licked it up, tasting his beautiful cum. She opened her mouth as wide as it would go and slowly began to swallow his cock. As usual she almost gagged as the tip hit the back of her throat with only about half in her mouth. She then let her throat relax and slipped his tip into her throat, allowing her to get 2 or 3 more inches into her mouth.

She looked up and saw him, head thrown back, and mouth open as he panted. She knew she was good and he never failed to let her know with his body language just how good she was. She began to slide her head back and forth, sucking on the in stroke and licking on the out stroke. She wrapped her right hand around his shaft, barely able to touch her fingertips together because of his girth. She cupped his balls in the other hand, squeezing gently as if trying to milk him. After a few more minutes she felt his balls tighten and began stroking him fast and squeezing his balls a bit harder, all the while giving her best vacuum cleaner impersonation.

Leaning back in the chair, Marcus felt the build up starting and knew Fiona felt it too because she was know stroking his cock as if it was a race. He placed his left hand on the back of her head as if to give her encouragement. She continued stroking him as fast as she could and when she felt the time was right she squeezed his balls harder than before, causing his body to shake and his hips to buck as he blew his load into her mouth. She swallowed the first stream until he thrust his hips forward, causing Fiona to gag. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and his cock spat his jazz all over her chin and breasts. He crashed back into the couch, out of breath and with a huge grin on his face. Fiona cleaned herself off as Marcus admired her. He looked at her naked body in awe. Fiona stood about 5'9", with legs twice the length of most women. Her ass was a perfect heart shape, pert and firm. Her breasts were size 36C and stood on her chest like two mountain tops, firm and perky. Her face was angelic, with a button nose and a cute smile. As Marcus admired Fiona, a thought sprung to his mind. Apart from her red hair and slightly smaller breasts, Fiona was almost a clone of Kelly. He thought of her in that blue bikini and wondered if she sucked cock as well as Fiona.

The picture in his mind of Kelly kneeling in front of him with his cock in his mouth caused his prick to spring to life and seem larger than ever before. Fiona didn't notice as Marcus's member took on a life of its own. Throbbing and swaying, Marcus stood and scooped Fiona into his arms. He carried her over to the folded out sofa-bed and layed her down. He spread her thighs and saw she was still soaked. He pointed his cock at her pussy and was about to enter her when she reached out and grabbed him by the penis. "Wait a minute baby, let me guide you in". In all his excitement, Marcus forgot about Fiona's inability to take his full size cock into her. She had never been able to take more than 3"- 4"" of his 7" long, 3" wide cock. She pushed him onto sofa-bed and straddled his hips. She held his cock pointing at her entrance as she slowly impaled herself. As she slid down his pole, she came as her filled her to the brim. She got about half his cock in before realising she couldn't fit anymore in. She began to rise up and down, sending waves of pleasure through both of them. Marcus had been with a few women apart from Fiona but she was the only one to get anything close to half of his penis inside her. Fiona reached down and started rubbing her clit, sending her wild. She rocked up and down on his cock with growing fervour, all the while rubbing her clit like a mad woman. She came with a scream, her juices erupting from her, flowing down all over Marcus’ sack. She then began to squeeze her pelvic muscles, making her pussy seem alive. This sent Marcus over the top. He came with a bellow "HOLY FUCK...Kel...FIONA I’M CUMMING!!!" He unleashed a torrent of sperm into her. He layed back spent, hoping she didn’t hear his almost slips up. She layed beside him and didn't even notice he almost yelled out his next door neighbour's name. She kissed him on the cheek and jumped in the shower.

Marcus went into the bathroom and when she finished he jumped in. He washed himself while thinking of Kelly. He knew he didn't have a shot but that didn't stop him thinking up ploys to get her. Fiona popped her head in and said she had to go. She thanked him and told him she would ring him. He said bye and went back to his plotting. As Fiona left, she had a grin from ear to ear. She hopped in her car and drove off, oblivious to the Peeping Tom in the bushes outside Marcus' house....