Marcy Has Fun...Finally

Story Info
Widow and mother-in-law has an erotic time.
7.1k words
4.42
138.5k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
517 Followers

As I stroked slowly and steadily in and out of her belly Marcy looked up at me with that peculiar look that comes over a woman as she realizes she's about to lose control and she said, "Ohmigod, Mark, I've never felt anything like this. I know I'm going to cum and it's gonna be big." She shuddered as a wave of incredible pleasure ran from deep in her vagina to the tips of her fingers and toes. And this wasn't even the orgasm she knew was coming.

Marcy knew my wife, Denise. Denise and I had known each other for years. Marcy and Denise had known each other longer. Denise and I had dated and then broken up and then several years later reunited. And it had been a great relationship since reuniting. It had been Marcy who had gotten us together in the first place.

Denise was adventurous sexually to say the least. When we had reunited she had entertained me and about a sixty other customers at a strip club outside of Ypsilanti, Michigan with a live amateur striptease on stage in which she ended up nude and pleasured by a rather adept and well-endowed customer. Until that night she had worked there as a waitress, but her co-workers had talked her into getting up on stage. She was gorgeous and exciting to watch as she stripped naked on the stage. But then a well-endowed customer got her off on stage with his tongue and then later in the private dance room at the club with his huge cock. Denise had not expected this to happen; she had only wanted to have me see her dance naked in front of other guys. Nevertheless she thoroughly enjoyed what happened. Although it troubled me to see her give herself to this stranger, I accepted it as a part of loving Denise. She gave her heart only to me. Her vagina and her clit...occasionally those needed another man's attention!!

After that first encounter Denise would periodically need to relive it; she needed to get up in front of a crowd of strangers naked and she needed to entertain one of them if she found a well-endowed man. So every six months or so we would head off on a road trip to some club hosting an amateur night and Denise would get up on stage and bare all, and sometimes she would escort a customer back to the club "private dance" room and get her brains fucked out.

Other than those trips Denise focused all of her love and attention on me. I always knew that no matter how many sexual partners she had her love was for me. We enjoyed each other's company thoroughly. We both worked at jobs we liked, she as a physical therapist and me as a massage therapist. And outside of our jobs we enjoyed dancing, camping, hiking, biking, and swimming. Staying so active kept us both happy and healthy. And whenever we could we both enjoyed doing those things naked. It led to interesting encounters with like-minded strangers who would sometimes become like-minded friends, like our neighbors Ben and Gwen. Ben was rather hung and had entertained Denise on several occasions. Each time Denise and Ben hooked up, Gwen would keep me company as compensation.

Marcy. As I said it had been Marcy who had first introduced me to Denise. Marcy was 17 years older than Denise and 14 years older than me. She and I had been working at a department store when Marcy told me she knew a girl who was just right for me. And that was how my relationship had started with Denise. When we reunited and married Marcy was happy for the both of us. She knew we were just right for each other. Marcy knew nothing about Denise's other activities. To Marcy Denise was a sweet girl who loved her man...me.

Marcy was in her late 40's, but was in great shape. She liked being outdoors so was quite tan. She had fiery green eyes and light brown, frosted hair which she kept in a short cut. She was tall and slender with a small firm bust, slender waist, narrow hips, and nice firm booty. Her husband Frank had been a big, strong man who dwarfed the tall, slender Marcy. And as gruff as he could be he was highly attentive to Marcy and her occasionally nutty needs.

A few months ago Marcy's husband, Frank, had passed away. Marcy missed him a lot and in many ways. One of those ways was sexually. Despite his gruff ways one of the ways in which he was attentive to her was sexually.

I remember one evening when Denise and I had gone over to their house to enjoy dinner and some card playing. We got a taste of how Frank kept Marcy happy. During dinner we had shared a couple of bottles of wine and whenever Marcy got tipsy she got very happy and affectionate and would start to lose her clothes. Frank saved her dignity by excusing themselves and saying we could leave when we were finished. He trusted us.

It wasn't but a few minutes before we heard moaning and groaning and the rapid creaking of their bed coming down from upstairs. As the pace quickened Marcy got louder. This at first made Denise and I uncomfortable and then downright horny. Denise dragged me over to the couch in their family room which was directly underneath Marcy and Frank's bedroom. As we listened to Marcy and Frank fucking wildly Denise hiked up her skirt, lifted her hips, and slipped her panties off. I knew instinctively what she wanted and accommodated her by dipping my tongue and kisses down between her bare thighs. I soon had Denise's prominent clitoris just humming and she was soon having her own fun as she tightened her naked thighs around my head and climaxed.

Knowing what would pleasure her more, I unbuckled my own slacks, pushed down my briefs and soon was moving inside of her right there underneath a loudly fucking Marcy and Frank. They were not slowing down. Denise, as was her habit, soon had pulled off all of her clothes so that she was soon butt naked on their couch. She liked being dangerously naked for two reasons: it allowed my hands and lips to roam freely over her bare breasts, her bare shoulders or wherever I chose or where she directed, and it increased her excitement to know that at any moment she might be caught. In those moments Denise's clitoris swelled to almost bursting and her vagina would get incredibly wet. She was soon quivering with another delicious orgasm and nodding for me to quicken my pace so she could feel me cum inside of her.

After we had finished we still heard the sounds of vigorous lovemaking going on upstairs so we cleaned up a little and quietly left, although I have to say both of us were tempted to sneak a peek. It really sounded like Frank was really putting it to Marcy. The regular creaking of their bed was interrupted by Marcy crying out and then the creaking would start up again. She was clearly having a fantastic time from the sound of it.

Well, Frank passed away from a stroke. He had always been an intense man at work and at home and the only time he seemed truly at ease was when he went hunting and when he was fucking Marcy. The loss of Frank left Marcy needing some company and a place to call home when she felt lonely. So Denise and I allowed her to routinely stay with us at our apartment.

Marcy would come over, play some tennis, take a dip in the apartment complex pool and then after a light dinner with us she would excuse herself and sack out in the guest bedroom we had. On some occasions Denise would go over to Marcy's home to just keep her company and sleep in the same bed with Marcy. Marcy missed the safety and comfort of her big man sleeping next to her and Denise's physical presence would calm her. They would sleep nude so Marcy could have warm naked skin against hers.

So it was about nine months after Frank's death. I was quite used to Marcy spending time with us and also with Ben and Gwen our neighbors. It was a Saturday afternoon and Denise had promised Marcy that I would give her a massage. She also said Marcy had purchased a couple of new swimsuits and wanted my opinion, a guy's opinion, about how they looked on her. Marcy was in great shape as a result of staying so active after Frank's death so I figured whatever swimsuit she would wear would look good on her. She didn't really need my opinion.

When Marcy showed up she immediately headed off to the bedroom to change into the first of her new swimsuits. Now I was expecting her usual one-piece swimsuit and was sitting on the sofa in our living room ready to go to the pool myself. Denise was off at a physical therapists' conference in Chicago; Gwen had accompanied her to keep her company and share in Chicago's nightlife. I think Denise was trying to talk Gwen into getting up on stage with her at a local strip club and getting naked.

Marcy came out in a clingy yellow bikini whose color stood out against Marcy's dark tanned skin. The material clung to her small breasts and each of her hardened nipples was visible through the thin material of the bikini top. The outline of her feminine parts was also quite visible through the thin material as it clung to her. She spun around on her toes and asked, "Well, watcha think?" I had to tell her the truth.

"Damn, Marcy...you look," I paused to screw with her head," hot...very hot!" As I said Marcy was in her late 40's but with her toned body and legs and with her hair frosted with blond streaks and with her very dark, tanned skin, she looked hot. The bright yellow suit fit her back, her front, her top, her bottom like a thin, clingy glove.

Marcy grinned with almost a girlish embarrassment. "Do you really think I look good? It's been ages since I've been seen in anything so daring but I felt it was time and there's a guy at your pool that I'm trying to impress." She blushed and her nipples poked out that much more from her small round breasts.

"Marcy I think he'll be impressed."

"I want to show you one more outfit. I'm sure it's too daring but I just fell in love with it at the store." She bounded off to the bedroom with the energy of feeling sexy and attractive.

When she returned I had to hold my breath. She came out in a sheer bright green wrap which complemented her green eyes. But what really shocked me was the cut of the swimsuit underneath the wrap, or should I say the lack of swimsuit.

She stood in front of me and dropped the wrap to the floor. The top was a pair of green sheer triangles that cradled her nipples and left each breast almost bare. What I noticed was that her breasts were not white but tanned also. She must have been tanning at a salon or sunbathing somewhere topless. But the bottom was the real eye catcher. A pair of thin green strings curved over the twin moons of her bare bottom, curved over her narrow hips, and met at the very bottom of her tummy in the tiniest of green Lycra triangles that barely covered her privates and didn't cover all of her brown, curly pubic hair.

She proceeded to explain the outfit, "I absolutely love the cool air against my breasts and the silky material arouses my nipples so they stand out. I think the effect is very sexy. I also think I have a cute butt and nice boobs, an accomplishment for a woman in her late 40's, and the salesgirl talked me into baring it in this outfit." Marcy spun around so I could see her bared behind and I had to admit she looked enticing enough to fuck right then and there. If she was trying to attract a man this was definitely the way to get their attention. Again I noticed that her buns were tanned not pale white, so apparently they too had been exposed to real or artificial sunlight. The pale green strings curving over the tops of her buns and disappearing in between the rounded cheeks of her fanny were very erotic.

Then Marcy turned around to explain what little there was of the front to her bikini bottom. The strings came around her narrow hips and ended in a triangle of thin, clingy material that molded to her genitals; all her parts were easily visible. The material cupped her labia perfectly and extended no more than a few inches above the juncture of her labia. A small patch of brown pubic hair was visible peeking out the north end of the triangle. As if noticing where I was looking Marcy said, "When I tried this suit on I was sticking out all over. The kind salesgirl gave me information on a laser removal place. Just five treatments over the next six months and I remain bald down there except for my little soul patch." She tugged the suit down to reveal a small patch of curly pubic hair which was surrounded by bare skin to the south, east, west , and north of it. Again Marcy explained, " I could have had it all removed but the girl at the store told me that it was a new sexy thing to have a thin landing strip, a soul patch or a tiny triangle on your belly and leave the rest bare. Both she and the young woman also said it was also a new thing for a woman to show a hint of pubic hair peeking out intentionally from the top of her bikini bottom. It's like guys and the pubic hair on their stomachs that suggests possibilities down below."

I grinned from ear to ear. I only hoped I was this nutty and daring when I got to be Marcy's age. "Marcy, you're almost nude. But damn, you look good. Whoever this guy is that you're interested in is sure going to get a gorgeous eyeful.

With that she bounded off like a teenage girl, changed back into the more modest yellow bikini and we headed off to the apartment complex pool. Marcy turned many a guy's head that afternoon, but the man she was interested in didn't show. We lay out with Ben who was there alone since Gwen had gone to Chicago with Denise. Ben also complemented Marcy on looking hot and had her blushing uncontrollably. I think she realized she had made the right decision in purchasing the skimpy swimsuit and in getting shaved so that her lady parts were revealed through the bikini's thin material.

Her ego got even more stroking when several college age girls wearing next to nothing themselves approached Marcy and asked her where she had purchased the bikini. They also asked her if she were shaved; two of the girls liked the way the suit molded to Marcy's parts. They told her she would have the guys falling all over her and could have her pick of whatever stud she wanted. When Marcy told them about getting the laser treatment the girls pushed Ben and I out of the way and Marcy spent the remainder of afternoon with the college girls sharing various secrets and gossip and showing each other how they were trimmed down there.

Ben left to go home and I told him to come by later on. I was making dinner for Marcy and me and since he was alone we'd appreciate his company. He waved and nodded that he would.

Around dusk Marcy and I returned to the apartment. As Marcy took a shower and cleaned up I prepared the massage table in my massage room. Denise and I had three bedrooms in our apartment. One was for us, one was for our guests, like Marcy, and the third we'd converted into a joint massage and physical therapy room.

After doing some preparation of our dinner and after Marcy exited the bathroom, I took a quick shower and changed into my usual massage attire: a pair of knit shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt. Marcy was already laid out face down on the massage table with a large bath towel over her body from shoulders to calves. This was going to be her first massage so I asked her a standard set of questions and filled her in on what I would be doing.

Then I started in. She had wanted warmed oil so that's what I used. As I massaged first her neck and shoulders, her back, her feet, her calves, and her thighs I steadily rolled the towel off of her shoulders and then up her legs until a swath of folded towel was covering her buttocks and only her buttocks. Some folks are vocal and some are quiet when receiving a massage. Marcy sighed and moaned as I touched different parts of her body that either hurt or felt pleasure. I have always found it to be a turn-on to hear a woman react verbally to my massages. I started getting an erection.

I continued and my massage took on a more sensual nature in response to Marcy's reaction. My fingers moved against her soft skin alternating between light caresses and firm strokes in zones that would draw out an erotic response from her. My fingers caressed her spine down to the cleft in her butt and my fingers moved higher and higher on her thighs.

Marcy now began to arch her hips up to receive the touch of my fingers on her butt and to expose more of her genitals. This move was that of one who wanted to be touched...there in that special location. I lingered close with each stroke but stopped just short to raise the tension and to be sure that that is what she wanted. I now grasped firmly each of buttocks and moved them around vigorously. I did so underneath her towel which was still covering her butt and slowly it moved down her back and more and more of Marcy's small rounded butt was being exposed.

Finally Marcy reached a decision and moving one of her hands down to her waist she pulled the towel off of her butt and said, "We don't need this. It's just getting in the way of the marvelous massage you're giving me, Mark."

Now the full length of Marcy's muscled back, her tight little fanny, the curve of her slender thighs and the darkness between her thighs were fully available to both my hands and my eyes. The first thing I noted which I had noted before during the swimsuit modeling was that Marcy was tanned all over. I asked her, "Marcy, have you been visiting a tanning salon, or have you been sunning in the altogether."

And just like that she responded, "Sunning in the altogether. I love the breeze on my bare skin and the backyard deck on my home is private enough so I won't shock my neighbors."

"Marcy, judging by what I'm looking at now I think many of your neighbors would be pleased not shocked. You're quite sexy." All the time I'd known Marcy I hadn't thought of her in sexual terms, but instead as a close friend. Seeing her beautiful nude body in front of me all shiny with oil and so perfect in all its curves and lines was causing me to lose my objectivity as a masseuse. I think that the earlier modeling of very sexy bikinis had made me think of Marcy as a sexy woman and not just a very close friend.

I tried to distract myself by focusing on Marcy's massage. And so I continued gliding my oiled hands against her soft bare skin.

Soon Marcy parted her legs just a little wider and began to lift her butt just a little higher in response to my hands moving closer to her backside. I kneaded her butt vigorously but soon found my thumbs and fingers sliding between the twin globes of her butt and up against her anus and then against the puffy, shaved labia of her genitals. Sighs and moans of pleasure were returned to me by an increasingly aroused Marcy.

She opened her legs that much further, inviting me to touch her in the way she wanted to be touched. Now her puckered anus was open to view. I ran an oiled finger around it but this just played into her increasing arousal and my own arousal. Now my hardening erection was pushing my knit shorts out quite a bit. Fortunately for me they were out of sight of Marcy's eyes. I didn't want her to realize I had lost my professionalism.

"Lost in the beauty of Marcy's nude body and my hands pushing her flesh to and fro I started when she asked, "Mark, have you ever given a customer what's called a labial massage." I about blew a load right then and there.

"Yes, I know what you mean, Marcy, and, yes, I have given them to some of my lady customers," I stuttered out. I had known Marcy for years and Denise had known her for much longer. Despite how sexy I found her at the moment I wasn't sure I wanted to cross that line. So I asked, "You do know where a labial massage usually leads to?"

"Yes," Marcy responded immediately as if afraid she would stop what she was asking me to do, "but it doesn't have to, does it? It would be up to me, right?"

"You're right, Marcy, I will stop whenever you direct. There is a therapeutic value to a labial and nymphaic massage. It does increase blood flow to those areas and to a woman's internal female organs and to that region in general. It will, at least temporarily make you feel very sensitive and young down there. But, Marcy, it is also erogenous stimulation and can easily cross over into you wanting a sexual encounter with me, your masseur. I have devices for such sexual relief...vibrators, ribbed gloves, a monkey rocker for those really wanting some sexual exertion. But I myself have avoided having intercourse with my clients. I've tried to stay true to Denise. And I haven't wanted my clients to stop coming because we went too far." As I watched her face begin to grin in a way that I had seen too often on Denise's face, I realized she was enjoying how uncomfortable she was making me at this moment.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
517 Followers
12