Mardi Gras

Story Info
Accidental voyeurism leads to a torrid party of sin and vice.
4.5k words
4.62
18.9k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoanieG
JoanieG
27 Followers

As a recently divorced woman taking in the decadent ways of Mardi gras, I decided to indulge my sense of reckless abandon one steamy afternoon. The urge to indulge came upon me while taking a shortcut through a shaded, narrow alley on the way to my hotel. I stumbled upon a young woman getting fucked in the shadows against a stone wall. I couldn't help myself and decided to watch from a dark alcove. I had a full view from my angle. She was getting pumped deep while the guy doing her was grunting hard. One of her stockings had come loose from her garter and was gathered around her short boot. Her breathing was heavy and her skin glistened with sweat. She was standing on one leg while the other was wrapped around his waist pulling him into her. They were kissing passionately as he ground her against the cool, gray stones.

Out of the corner of my eye I see some movement. There, standing semi-concealed in the shadow of a doorway, is a man. He doesn't notice me - his eyes are glued to the tawdry bliss unfolding before him. I watch, mesmerized, as he slowly rubs the bulge in his pants... I watch his excitement rise... He unzips his pants and pulls out his stiff cock. He strokes it with slow, deliberate strokes... they're in time to the pumping the woman is getting. She's enjoying herself and notices the stranger stroking his cock. He's pumping faster now and the woman is enjoying being watched. The voyeur rises up on his toes and spurts long gooey ropes of cum on the stone wall... the woman throws her head back and pulls her stud tight against her... she's moaning out a satisfying orgasm. Her man is grinding her tight against the wall... deep guttural moans... he's cumming now... with an intense animal energy he screws her to the wall.

I look back to the voyeur but he's zipped up and walking away. I turn back to the couple and watch her gather her loose stocking up her leg... gathering it higher up her thigh... attaching it to her garter... smoothing it out and adjusting the other. As she adjusts her stockings, I see her juices, mixed with her stud's cum, dripping out of her glistening, red pussy... oozing down her thigh. They lock arms and disappear down the alley. I stand in the shadows undiscovered.

It's quiet... I'm breathing deep, almost out of breath... I'm aware of my rapidly beating heart and beads of sweat on my forehead. I feel a deep arousal and some wetness. I hurry to my hotel room and lie on my bed. The torrid scene is on a continuous loop in my head.

A half hour passes.

"Time to draw a hot bath.", I think to myself.

Warm water fills the tub while mountains of thick bubbles form. I'm lying back... bathing in my thoughts. I reach down and message myself... making little circles on my button... sipping my glass of chardonnay... replaying the scene in the alley.

I'm finding it hard to shave my legs while my mind is in a horny, trance-like state of arousal. I shave higher eventually reaching my pussy. I apply more shaving gel and stroke the razor up and down my mound eventually removing all the hair. My pussy is tingly and swollen with excitement... nakedly exposed. I notice I'm wet from the inside and feeling like I want to be touched all over... taken and used.

I brush my hair letting it flow over my shoulders. Next, I apply a lot of makeup: heavy blue-green eye shadow, black eye liner, some vanilla glitter lotion, burnt umber lipstick with a high gloss, and a spritz of Eternity. I turn to my closet looking for the right combination to wear. Hmmm... that cream silky blouse with the snaps and frilly trim will do. I match it with a sexy, peasant-girl skirt with a seductive vent.

I pull from my dresser a new pair of Pretty Polly taupe pantyhose with a back-seam trailing up the back. They're French-cut to lengthen my legs. They're the kind with only a thin nylon panel covering my pussy. While gathering them up my smooth legs, I'm even more aware of my arousal. My mind races with the possibilities as I slither the sheer fabric up my legs and nestle the silky nylon tight against my fresh shaved pussy. I'm sense a little wetness. The vision of my slit completely bare and teasingly exposed through the flimsy, nylon panel makes me imagine the animal arousal of men wanting to fill me up with their raging hard cocks.

I strap on my pumps and off I go to see how much trouble I can get into.

It doesn't take long.

I'm sitting on a barstool at my hotel lounge rotating my foot in seductive circles. The sheen of my nylons glisten like a fine layer of oil. Within a few minutes some sharks nibble at my bait. A few guys start hitting on me. I flirt back. An empty glass is put in front of me and filled by one of the guys. I feel another guy wrap his arms around me from behind. His hand makes light, caressing contact with my tits... mmm... they perk to attention and strain against my satiny blouse.

They invite me to come with them to the French quarter to check out some parties. I notice them checking out my legs and can tell they like what they see! I finish my wine and seductively ease off my stool, showcasing the curves of my legs through my vent.

We leave as a group and plow in to the din of celebrations outside. Some trucks are driving by. Girls are in the back of the trucks baring their tits to any guys giving them a response. A couple is making out in one of the trucks. As we walk, we see some couples driving by in a convertible. The top is down and the lady passenger in the front is bobbing her head up and down on the driver's cock. Another couple in the back seat is doing the same while another woman is sitting on the top of the rear seat with a guy working away at her under her skirt. My arousal is increasing from this wanton display of public sex.

We arrive at a party a few blocks away... it's pretty crowded. Lots of drinks and people making out all over. Good party music is playing. Cold glasses of champagne are poured for us as the guys lead me around.

After a couple of drinks and a little close dancing, one of the guys takes me by the hand and leads me down a long hallway to a side room. He shuts the door and spins me around plunging his tongue down my throat... kissing me with an animal passion. I hear his zipper and feel the heat of his cock against my legs while he backs me against the door. His hands caress my legs... gently stroking... hiking my skirt up and over my hips.

He drops his hands below my hips and carresses my legs... stroking gently up and down... gliding easily on my nylons. Tingles spark in my groin and travel up my spine. The back of his thumb presses against my slit... mashing my nylons into my dampening valley... the flimsy fabric messages my button as he tries to press his thumb deeper into me. He doesn't get too far.

I feel him reachup and ease my pantyhose down. My pussy twitches with excitement. I feel him dip a finger into me and feel my wetness. As we kiss, he eases another finger deep in my swelteringlips. I gasp as he lightly fondles my G-spot with his fingertips.

He brings his fingers up and applies my wetness to our lips... I smell the scent of my arousal as we embrace in a passionate kiss. I sense his cock twitching at my opening, lubing itself with my oozing nectar. He slides into me... I gasp... he spreads past my swollen, wet lips.

He penetrates me easily and starts to pump me... slowly at first... now faster. His tongue plunges into me with the same pace his cock drills me. He pumps deep in me for a minute or two and cums explosively while licking and sucking away at my neck and tits. He pulls out and gathers my pantyhose up my thighs and over my hips and ass. He adjusts the waistband and leans down to French me some more. He pats me on the ass as we straighten up and walk back to the party.

As I walk, I feel his cum and my wetness ooze from me and soak into my pantyhose. It's an erotic feeling.

One of his friends hands me a fresh glass of wine and leads me to a large, leather easy chair. I sit on the arm of the chair and drape my body towards him as he sits back and relaxes. We watch others dancing and making out... I'm drinking in the decadence of the room... feeling horny and wanting to be fucked. I sense the spent cum and lube ooze from my pussy and soak into my nylons... it's erotic. I cross my legs and stroke my thigh as the guy in the chair watches. He brings his hand up and softly strokes my legs.

I turn back to the dance floor to see a blonde dressed in black leading a guy by the hand down the hall. They disappear into another room. Another guy and girl follow behind them.

The guy sitting in the easy chair next to me leans over and kisses my thigh. Soft, gentle kisses... his hand continues carressing my ankles and behind my knees. He gazes up and locks eyes with me. He gives me a light bite on my thigh and rises, taking me by the hand and leads me down the hall to the same room the woman in black entered. He quietly enter. My eyes adjust to the soft, flickering glow of a few candles.

In front of us is the blonde lying on her back on a couch. Her legs are casually spread with one man slowing licking at her opening... another man is slowly unzipping his pants near her shoulder. I hear the clinking of a belt buckle coming undone.

The second man pulls out his cock... it's hard and bulging with thick veins. The man holding me pulls me close to him and locks his lips onto mine... turning me around. I breathe deeply as my heart thumps with excitement. He gropes at my tits and ass as he grinds into me. He turns me and bends me over the back of the couch blondie's on. He reaches around my midribs sliding his hands up my blouse. He messages and squeezes my tits though the satin fabric, fingers gliding sensuously. My nipples harden...

breathing deepens...

more tingles...

I gaze down at the blondie's open legs... watch her man lick at her glistening, pink pussy... watch his tongue lap at her... slide into her... I smell her arousal as he slowly licks... she moans... the other man strokes his cock inches from her cheek. Her eyes are half-closed... chest heaving...

The man behind me slides one of his hands under my skirt while his other hand continues messaging my tits...

He caresses and squeezes my ass and upper thighs...

His fingers come around my hips... they stroke my pussy through my nylons... a gasp escapes my throat. He strokes his fingers up and down my slit... gently pushing into me as far as my nylons will allow... I feel the slick ooze of my excitement mixed with sticky cum as he gently probes into me.

I gaze over to the second man next to Blondie... he's stroking his cock as he plunges his tongue down her throat... I listen to her moans... I watch her chest heave as her pussy is licked and nibbled.

The second man rises up and positions his throbbing cock to her lips... she darts her tongue out and laps around his mushroom... he reaches behind her head and pulls her fully on his cock... deep moaning...

I feel the man behind me reach up my skirt... he pulls my pantyhose down over my ass exposing my shaved pussy. He spreads my pussy lips apart with his fingers and lines his cock up with my wetness...

He slowly pushes into me... spreading me apart...

tightness...

He thrusts his cock into me. I feel its thick girth stretch me... I ease back onto him... he starts pumping into me...

My head is spinning as I watch the blonde takes a hard, sticky cock deep down her throat while the first guy has his cock plunging deep into her tight, wet pussy... it glistens with wetness... I hear the men moan.

The guy fucking me has one hand on my hip while his other hand is messaging my tits. He's fucking me hard... plunging in and out... faster and faster...

I hear him groan and pull my hips back tight against him... he grinds deep... his cock twitches hard... I feel his hot ropes of cum spurt deep into me... I moan, yearning to cum. He pumps me full of hot, sticky semen. I feel the warm slickness coat my pussy. He stays in me... he continues with a slow, deliberate pump.

The blonde is ready to cum... deep groans and moans... I watch her pussy twitch and glisten as she continues to be fucked... I feel my orgasm start from the torrid, sex-filled atmosphere.

But, before I reach climax, my man pulls his sticky cock from me and wipes his glistening juices on my stockings. He turns me around and gathers my nylons over my thighs and hips while kissing me. My arousal is high as I listen to blondie's deep, throaty moans behind me being interrupted as she swallows the cum being pumped past her lips.

We straighten up and go back to the party room. A pretty redhead with a sassy, medium bob is dancing provocatively and strips out of her clothes. She undresses down to a sheer, black nylon bra and a satin garter with black stockings. She eases down on her knees and unzips one of the guys watching her dance. His stiff cock springs out.

They're about 5 feet away as Red-bob wraps her fingers around him... she starts a slow stroke. Her lips glisten... she darts her tongue out and makes contact with his sensitive mushroom. I watch it twitch... pre-cum glistens...

She licks at the oozing pre-cum as she slowly engulfs him. She slides him deep down her throat... He moans.

A couple of other guys are watching her deep throat. They take out their cocks and stroke themselves. The sight of these throbbing cocks drives me crazy!

The guys are getting pretty wild... and I want a serious fucking. I sway my hips over to the center of the floor and seductively dance. While swinging my hips, I fluff my skirt around with my hands... gathering it higher over my hips... giving the men brief glimpses of my clean-shaven pussy through the sheer, flimsy fabric of my nylons. Some are noticing the still-wet cum stains on my stockings... others notice the glistening wetness of my oozing, creamy pussy... soaking through the thin nylon panel covering my pussy... I sense them slipping into carnal surrender... losing their self-control.

I love having that kind of power over men.

The music thumps. A stranger comes up behind me. He turns my head back to meet his lips... he buries his tongue down my throat. Another man gets on his knees in front of me and raises my skirt. I seductively sway my hips to the beat of the music while he makes contact with my glistening pussy. He licks up and down along the length of my slit... He sucks at my button... gentle nibbles... lightly biting me through my nylons. I feel wetness ooze from my pussy and filter through my stockings.

I whisper to the guy kissing me from behind to fuck me.

I gaze to my left and see two guys stroking their hard, throbbing cocks next to Red-bob as she continues to take a stiff one down her throat. Another guy comes up to her with his cock sticking strait out. She reaches over and strokes it with her small hands... she turns to it and salaciously licks it. He probes into her while she takes it slowly past her lips... down her throat... he moans... she pulls his cock from her mouth and alternates her glistening lips between the two horny cocks.

My two guys are giving my body a good groping. They pull at my snaps. My silky blouse falls open... baring my tight tits... hands come around from behind me... messaging my tits... other hands are squeezing my ass... someone's sucking my pussy... fingering my ass through my stockings... licking my neck.

Another guy brings a chair over and places it in front of me with the back toward me. The stranger behind me pushes me over the back and raises my skirt... baring my ass to him. I turn my head and see the sexy sheen of my pantyhose with the black lines going up the backs of my legs... leading the way to my tingling pussy. I grasp the chair with my hands.

A man comes to me with his cock throbbing at attention... he feeds it to me. It's slick with pre-cum and taste good sliding past my glistening lips... over my tongue... and down my throat. I moan with pleasure at the excitement of getting fucked. While he feeds me his cock, a couple guys come to me and tie my hands to the legs of the chair while I'm bent over the back. I feel the stranger kissing and licking up my legs... going further to my mound... licking... now sucking it hard. He probes his fingers into me... mashing my nylons against my button and into my slick pussy.

I feel him stand up and nestle his cock at my opening... pushing into me through the flimsy fabric...

I ease back to meet his thrust... my stockings stop him... he's rock hard...

He pushes into me harder...

in...

then out... an inch or two at a time.

The cock in my mouth starts to twitch a load of warm, gooey cum... he groans... grabbing the back of my head and ramming deep into me... I lick and swallow. Warm... gooey...

slick.

The man at my pussy pushes into me really hard... my pussy tries to engulf him... my stockings tightly rubbing my clit...

He thrusts harder...

Suddenly - his cock rips through the delicate nylon... it tears around his cock... I feel him glide into me... little threads of nylon trail up into me, mixing with my juices... spent cum... his thick, throbbing cock...

spreading me apart...

tightness...

He groans loud. His strong hands on my hips pulling me back... fucking me hard and fast... his cock filling me up...

silky nylon threads trail up my tunnel and get tangled with his cock...

I feel him throb a load of steamy, hot cum into me as he grabs my nylon covered hips and grinds me tight against him... reaming his cock deep into me...

He pulls out and wipes his sticky cock on my stockings. Another cock is fed to me past my lips... he's groaning and hot. I feel some fingers at my pussy and hear my pantyhose rip... cool air hits me... I know I'm in for a good fucking. My pussy's exposed... dripping with cum.

I feel another hard, thick cock push into me. His rhythm increases as I suck salaciously on the cock in my mouth. I taste more hot cum shooting in my mouth... I gulp it down and lick off his cock.

The guy fucking me spanks my ass making it tingle and turn red. I glance around and see guys lining up to fill me and Red-bob with their hot horny cocks. Blondie with the black dress is getting fucked deep on the couch to my right.

I feel a pair of hands grab my curvy hips and pull me back onto a fresh, hard cock. It plunges into me while the guy I'm sucking blows a big load all over my face and hair. I watch it spurt it's white, creamy nectar...

I feel it ooze down my neck... my tits...

I'm getting furiously fucked in my pussy... body tingling. The man screwing my pussy loads me up and pulls out before he's done... spurting cum all over my ass... oozing down my crack. My tits are being fondled... legs caressed... getting a good fucking. While sucking deep on a cock, I feel another hard cock drive into me... spreading me apart.

While getting pumped, I feel him bring his fingers around to my button. His fingers scoop up some of the sticky cum oozing from my pussy. I feel him bring his warm slippery fingers around to my ass and message my opening while he continues plunging into me. He messages my opening... gently probing into me...

The extra sensation is driving me to an orgasm... I feel it building... He slides two fingers into me now... a horny feeling drives my hips back onto his slippery fingers to get him deeper in my ass...

more cum spurting on me... another cock past my lips... men waiting their turn... stroking... watching me getting used... a slut for fucking... a hard cock sliding deep into me through the opening in my pantyhose... the lines up the backs of my stockings showing the way...

The cock penetrating my pussy pulls out... I twitch with excitement... he places the tip of his slippery cock at the tight opening of my ass... he eases in...

JoanieG
JoanieG
27 Followers
12