Mardi Gras

Story Info
You have a masked lover.
1.2k words
4
15k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We take a quick flight down to Mardi Gras for a weekend jaunt to celebrate..The sexual tension is very heated during the ride down..We sit close to each other on the plane. Both of us have had a long week and we are looking forward to some time away, just for some fun, some relaxation and a promise of some naughtiness to come...

As the flight takes off, I whisper in your ear, that I removed my panties in the ladies room right before the flight..You look down and notice that I am wearing a white blouse and a black mini skirt. You can see my garter belt because I have allowed my skirt to ride up just a touch too high. Just enough to give you a glimpse of the pleasure you are to enjoy later on..My stockings are sheer black with lace at the top. You know that I am smooth since I just was waxed during the week in anticipation of our weekend together..You look up to see my nipples straining through my lacy bra, you can see them through my blouse. They are firm, tight, they ache for your touch...

We make eye contact, you can see the desire, the lust in my eyes, I need you now, soon.....You can almost feel the heat radiating between my legs...I want you so much. I'm silently begging for you, needing you, your mouth and hands all over me...Your cock in me..Your tongue all over my body. The plane is full, there is no where to slip away, to fulfill our carnal lust...You rest your hand on my thigh, I almost orgasm at your touch..I lean over and kiss your neck, your ears, I whisper in your ear how much I want you, how bad I want to touch you, taste you, feel you inside of me..How much I want to bring pleasure to you..The plane lands and we rush out to grab our luggage and hop into a cab to race to our hotel...

Once inside, all checked in, we are ushered to our room. Our lust has disapated...some...You pour me a bath, bubbles and candles are lit..Wine is poured.. The water is hot and smells delicious...I slowly lower myself in the water.. It is heaven..I invite you into the jacuzzi tub to join me...

After our bath, we dress..I choose to dress very sexy in a black merriwidow, black thigh high stockings, black stilettos and a gorgeous dress. You surprise me with a mask to wear to our Mardi Gras party...Little do I know what type of party you have arranged for our evening...With my hair brushed out and silky down my back, all dressed up, you escort me into a cab and on to our party...You too are in a mask as the night is full of illusion and intrigue...

We pull up to a stately mansion, everyone outside is dressed just like us, very elegant and stylish..We walk to the front door, we are greeted by a very handsome man and woman...However, this party is unlike any party that I have ever been to..When we walk inside, I look around, I am almost taken aback by what I see around me...Virtually everyone inside is naked and performing some type of sexual act on one another..You look to see what type of reaction is on my face, you are hesitant as you are unsure of what my reaction may be...You are both delighted and surprised as you see a huge grin start to spread on my face as you know I would never seek a party out like this myself, however I am welcoming this party now that I have been brought to it..

I quickly shed my inhibitions, we mingle with others, we have a glass of wine. You slowly move me to one corner of the room. There is another gentlemen there, alone.. All three of us start to chat..The conversation is pleasant, yet has a serious sexual undertone to it...As we are chatting with this gentlemen, you start to unzip my dress, it falls to the floor, I am pleasantly surprised as both of you look as me with lust and desire..I can see your erection through your pants, I know what is in store for me.. I am instantly moist with anticipation, knowing that you will be inside me soon...Both of you start to touch and fondle my breasts, which you know I love...He kisses my neck, you run your hands through my hair...We are kissing, I unzip you pants, then his..We could care less who is in the room and who is watching. I am filled with such desire, such need for the both of you...

I kneel to the ground, your cock is in my mouth, pumping furiously...I am stroking him with my hands..You are gently pulling at my hair..I am fondling your scrotum, lightly scraping my nails over it as I know that you like that so much...I can't get enough of you...You taste sooo good, you feel huge in my mouth, such a turn on to me...He is now touching me, his head is now between my legs, licking, tugging at me, bringing me to orgasm...You quickly get behind me, you take me in one thrust..He is still between my legs, licking and sucking on me while you are thrusting in me..I almost can't stand how good this feels to me...

We now move to me being on top of you riding you while I am giving him head. Riding you feels soo incredible, you are skilled, you know exactly where I want to be touched, tasted, licked, fondled..No communication is necessary as we have done this dozens of times before. We know each others bodies and how we react to one another...

From my lovers prespective~

As you turn away from me, you continue riding me but he centers himself in front of you, and you deliberately begin caressing his hardest member, licking the tip and some of the pre-cum off of it. You move slowly on my cock, as you want to save our cuming together with possibly him cuming inside your mouth.

You begin slowly taking him into your mouth, sucking it back and forth as your pussy rocks on my cock! You pickup the rhythm as your pussy dictates your mouth and it's speed. Suddenly, I begin to feel you clamping down on me, and my moment is arriving too!

Between your moans while sucking him, I begin to hear your breathing becoming more short, and his eyes are clamped tightly shut. . .and his hips are bracing for the motherload. I see you sucking him feverishly in response to my thrusting harder and harder inside of you. We all begin yelling and screaming, bringing the others that have been watching us closer, to watch us orgasm all together.

You pull his cock out just as he releases all over your face, and I explode inside of you and you're wasted. He collapses onto the sofa next to me, and you turn around on me, and we begin to lick and kiss each other, me tasting his cum on your face & lips. I suddenly feel you begin riding me again, bucking our hips in motion together, knowing this time we're both ready for a second visit to orgasm heaven. . .