Mardi Gras at Pat O'Briens

Story Info
Wife flashing and getting groped at Mardi Gras.
1.5k words
4
56.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a loosely connected follow up to our previous recounting of our marital adventures which is published here on Literotica under the title Petting Zoo.

We went to New Orleans to take in our first Mardi Gras in 2008. We were staying in a well known bed and breakfast on Esplanade Ave. Mardi Gras came early that year, but the days were sunny and pleasant and we even managed to get sunburned on the paddle wheel excursion we took down the Mississippi river.

Mardi Gras turned out to be pretty much what we expected and hoped for, a very casual atmosphere with lots of drinking, even on the streets in the early hours of the day, and no shortage of men asking to see women's tits. It's quite odd really, you would never do this almost anywhere else, yet women were showing off for a few cents worth of beads and appreciative hoots and hollers. It was great, life should be like this much more often!

My wife was in her late forties at this time, but had really nice boobs if I may say so myself. Well shaped, 36 C, natural as could be. They would turn out to be very well received and appreciated, especially by the half dozen guys who got to touch them. Probably hundreds of other folks got to see them, which I enjoyed as much as they did. The French Quarter is truly an exhibitionists and voyeurs paradise!

Our first adventure was at Pat O'Briens, the bar famous for its inhibition lowering hurricane cocktail. We were both enjoying one when we struck up a conversation with the people at the next table, a middle aged group of 3 men and 1 woman who had travelled there on motorcycles from North Carolina. They were very friendly, and to our great amusement we learned that they all worked at a nuclear power plant. We were greatly amused because one of the men resembled Homer Simpson to the point that he could have played him in a movie. After shooting the breeze for awhile I asked if I could video my wife with two of the men. They agreed and she sat on his knee with her arms around their shoulders. I told her to flash and she lifted her shirt right up to her neck and left it there. Dozens of people were watching this, and I told the guys to get a handful each. They were a bit shocked by this, but the wife of "Homer" said go ahead, you can touch her. He was thrilled to oblige, grasping her right boob in his hand and enjoying its heft. The other fellow was to shy, he just sat there. I loved seeing another mans hand on her, it had been a long time, and to my mind there is nothing more erotic.

That was our big adventure that day, there was of course much flashing going on, and she had almost a full suitcase of beads when we flew home. The following day was the highlight of the trip, and right up there with any of our sexual history. We were walking along Bourbon St just before dusk when two guys asked to see her tits. They had some regular cheap beads and a pair of really fancy ones. By this time my wife had so many cheap beads she was being a bit more selective, so she asked for the nice ones. They hesitated as they naturally wanted a great return on those beads. I said how about if you get to touch them? The guy agreed to this offer, and was soon feeling her right breast from her left. I was filming this, right on Bourbon St in daylight with hundreds of people walking past! He gently squeezed and then started flicking her nipple a bit with his thumb, while still caressing her with his palm and fingers. His friend was watching this intently, and told him to feel the other one, which he did. I don't know if this was his plan, but it certainly left an exposed boob close to him. My wife looked at him and asked if he would like to feel it. He enthusiastically did! I couldn't believe I was watching my wife getting groped by two guys. I still love watching that video.

Right after we parted ways a younger guy came up to us with a video recorder and started telling us how hot that was. I figured he wanted a shot of her boobs or maybe a feel, and told him he could tape them. But he said he was after pussy shots. This was a little bit of a shock, and I said she probably wouldn't go for that and that it was a shame because she was freshly waxed. He offered some beads but I said it would take more than that, probably a hurricane or two. He said that was doable. We looked at each other, and kind of agreed telepathically I think, what the hell, it's Mardi Gras!

We went to a little kiosk inside a doorway where he bought us two hurricanes, and then said we can go up these stairs to take the video. Apparently he knew someone in the building who let him use the stairwell. We went up the flight of steps which ended in a doorway and my wife sat down, hitching her skirt up and opening her legs. I couldn't believe she was doing this, it was so sexy and naughty. Showing her bald pussy to a complete stranger! She opened up her pussy lips a bit with her fingers and let him have a great look. Another guy was watching over his shoulder, I never did figure out if this was his friend or just a random guy who followed us up the stairs. I often wonder what happened to that tape, we have looked for it on the internet but have never seen it. I wonder how many times he jerked off to it, and how many others have seen it.

After this crazy episode my wife said she had to use the bathroom, and told me to wait right there on the street. She ducked into Pat O'Briens to use the facilities, and took quite a while to come back. I assumed the lines were long, but when she got back she told me a group of young guys, who turned out to be 25 years old or so, had asked her to take a picture of them. She did, and then they said can we have a picture of you posing with us? She was happy to comply and surprised them by flashing her boobs as they took the photos. After she told me this I had to see this for myself.

We went back into Pat O'Briens and I said to one of the guys I understand you've been playing with my wife. I think he was a bit worried I was a jealous husband, but I assured him it was fine as long as I could document it. He was tall and young and she quite liked him, they seemed to have a chemistry going on. He put his arm around her waist and lifted up her shirt. He was looking down at her boobs intently and I told him to enjoy himself. He quickly lowered his mouth to her right breast and started kissing it and sucking on her nipple. His friends were hooting as young guys do, and god knows how many people saw this. It was great!

I told the guy to stand behind her for a different shot, and his hands cupped her breasts as I filmed them. She reached behind her with her right hand and stroked the front of his pants (I learned this later of course, not much showed on the tape). Apparently his dick just popped up almost instantly, she said she had never seen one get hard that fast and didn't know it was even possible. She gave him a few squeezes and strokes while he played with her tits.

That was the highlight of our Mardi Gras and we often talk about it while we are fucking. It's still a huge turn on for us, and we wonder what would have happened if we had sat down at a table with him. We envision handjobs or blowjobs or even more, but we didn't take advantage of the situation, much to my regret. And of course sex with a stranger can be dangerous, and he probably thought she was a bit of slut, but we have never gone beyond flashing and a bit of boob groping. Well, there have been a couple girls she's kissed, but that's another story!

If any of the guys who were involved in these adventures happen to read this, we would love to hear from you! Especially the guy with the video of her flashing her pussy, we would love to have a copy of that!