Mardi Gras Ch. 02

Story Info
Later that night...
934 words
4.06
30.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crzyboy
crzyboy
6 Followers

Chapter 2 - The Night Before

They tumbled out of the restaurant, giggling over what she'd just done to him under the table. Giggling over the public-ness of it, and how hot the waitress had gotten when she figured out what was up. They were wrapped in each others arms, smirking and smooching their way across the lot. Tom fumbled with the keys to the SUV, and managed to get it unlocked several seconds before they got to it. Dani opened the back door, smiled a VERY mischievous smile, and backed into the open door, sliding backwards across the bench seat. As she did so, she reached up under her mini skirt and peeled off her panties.

"Care for dessert baby?" She cooed.

Tom didn't respond with anything vaguely human sounding, his wife was being an animal, and he responded in kind. Grunting, he lunged in after her, pulling the door shut with his foot. Dani laid against the door, one leg propped on the headrest of the driver's eat, the other thrown over the backseat. Tom dove into her lap tongue first. He wasn't in the mood to be gentle. She was ready anyway, as the dark stain on the back of her skirt indicated how wet she was. Her labia were dark and puffy, the inner lips peeking out and slick with moisture. He pulled apart her pussy lips and began rasping his tongue across her clit. She moaned and grabbed him by the hair and pushed his face into her crotch. He stabbed at her pussy with his tongue, and then went back to flicking it across her clit. Flicker, flicker, stab, stab. He inserted two fingers and began shunting them in and out. He built a rhythm and soon she was gyrating her hips. Her breathing was shallow, gasping. She murmured his name over and over. Her eyes were shut, her head slowly rocking back and forth.

Tom came up for air and said "This is how you want Jim to lick you, isn't it?" He dove right back down and began rubbing his fingers across her g spot.

Dani moaned, her pelvis shuddered, and she screamed "YES! Oh god Yes!!! I want Jim to fuck me with his fingers and his tongue!" Her body suddenly tensed, her back arched, and a trembling began in the tips of her feet, spreading up through her whole body. Her whole being became one big pre-orgasmic knot of tension, and then suddenly she released.

As she came, tears rolled down her cheeks from her screwed shut eyes. She shook and quaked. Her vagina was pulsing around Tom's fingers, as he continued flicking his tongue hard on her clit. While she was still ebbing from the most intense orgasm she'd had in a while, Tom fumbled with his pants, and pulled them down to his knees. Pulling her roughly to him, until she was lying down, he shoved his rampant cock deep inside her. She gasped and her eyes flew open. Tom was still not anywhere close to gentle. He pummeled her cunt with hard, slapping strokes, his balls smacking her ass with every thrust. She lifted her legs, placing them on his shoulders and angled her pelvis so his cock head would rub across her g spot. The added sensation of that, plus the pounding she was getting brought her to another intense climax. Tom's cock felt huge inside her, filling her, possessing her. Her vaginal muscles began to contract around his prick as she came. She was clawing his back, and biting his shoulder. He couldn't hold on any longer, and his cock erupted inside her, shooting long ropes of cum. She could feel his seed splashing on her cervix. She screamed again, but it was wordless, an animal sound, full of longing and release.

After, they'd collapsed into each others arms. She was weeping softly. He was breathing hard, and he could feel his heart pounding in his chest. They lay like that for a few minutes, his cum sliding out around his cock, and pooling under her ass. Her pussy was still clutching his cock like a vise, and pulsating gently as her orgasm faded and her body relaxed.

They dressed after a while, and headed home in silence. Their lovemaking was intense, full of new and confusing emotions. She'd been thinking about Jim's hard cock deep inside her, and he'd been getting a blowjob from Karin. As they drove they processed how they felt about this new chapter in their relationship.

When they got home, they talked about what had just happened, both agreeing that their feelings for Jim and Karin were normal, that fantasizing about others while lovemaking was fine. Both admitted they'd fantasized during sex before, and that it was natural. They were pretty open minded sexually, had tried new positions and toys, and had tried role playing before with very hot results. But this new phase added a new intensity they'd never felt before, new emotions, fires, and passions. Tom and Dani each admitted that they'd really liked how it felt, while both also realized that they'd entered potentially dangerous ground. They agreed to proceed with caution, lest they damage theirs or someone else's marriage.

They made love again before retiring, a much more gentle love than before. This was different than at the restaurant, it was full of tenderness and caresses, tickles and kisses, and they both re-committed their love for each in words and deeds. Soon they were drifting off to sleep, in each others arms, but both dreaming dreams of other lovers.

crzyboy
crzyboy
6 Followers