Mardi Gras Goddess

Story Info
Couple goes to Mardi Gras and experiences wild night.
5.9k words
4.33
103.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had an experience at Mardi Gras in New Orleans that is too amazing not to share. But before I begin, let me tell you a little bit about Tiffany and myself. She transferred to the college I was attending in my senior year when she was a junior. Tiffany was beautiful, with a perfect little body, incredible legs and a gorgeous face. She immediately became one of the girls that the guys at the school most wanted to screw. I was no different, as I was in my senior year determined to enjoy it to the fullest. When I saw Tiffany for the first time, I immediately thought now there's a nice piece of ass I'd love to have.

So, over the first week of school, I looked for every possible opportunity to talk to her. And for some reason unknown to me, it worked. Soon, Tiffany was just as interested in seeing me as I was in her. The only problem was that I quickly realized that she was not a one night stand type of girl, but rather a girl I could see myself spending the rest of my life with. We were inseparable for the next 2 years and got married a few months after she graduated

Now, four kids and 20+ years of marriage later, I am more in love than ever with Tiffany and we have a wonderful marriage. She still has drop-dead gorgeous looks that turn heads wherever we go. Her figure has filled out a little more to a very sexy hourglass. Her legs are still long, tight and smooth. She has an incredible rear end that sways perfectly when she walks and her breasts are better than anything you'd see in any magazine. And to top it all off, she still has a beautiful face with sexy eyes and sultry lips. Myself, I'm probably a better than average looking guy that has put on a few pounds over the years.

When I first suggested to Tiffany that we go to New Orleans to see Mardi Gras, her initial response was that I just wanted to go down there and see other women show their tits to get parade beads. I quickly assured her that I had no interest in seeing any other women flash their goodies to get some plastic beads, but I was very interested in seeing how many beads she could get when she flashed hers. It's important to understand that Tiffany was always very prim, proper and conservative, even being a virgin when I met her. She really did not understand how attractive she was and how much guys checked her out. Finally, after about 10 years of marriage, I was able to get her to go topless at a few topless optional beaches. When she saw the reaction that got from the guys and some girls on the beach, she finally believed me when I constantly told her she had an incredible body.

Since she had never been to New Orleans, Tiffany agreed that we should go there, but said that we needed to agree before going that it would be ok if she decided to keep her breasts covered while in public. I said absolutely, knowing that if we end up at the parade and other women, especially younger ones, are flashing their tits that she would end up doing it too. I had noticed over the years when she has gone topless, she was much more apt to do it when there were younger ladies around, almost competing with them to see who could turn the most heads. And fortunately for me, Tiffany was always checked out the most with her flawless breasts.

We arrived in New Orleans and I had arranged for a limo to pick us up at the airport and take us to our upscale hotel. The hotel and our room were very nice and we were in an ideal location being about a block away from Bourbon Street. The next few days were spent checking out the city and surrounding area. We had made reservations at a very swank restaurant on the third night with the idea of going from the restaurant to watch the parade. I joked around with Tiffany as we were getting dressed for the evening that she should just wear a tube top, because it would make it easier to flash for beads. She said to just dream on and remember our agreement.

When we arrived at the restaurant our table was not yet ready, so they showed us to the bar area. After ordering a few drinks, Tiffany and I started talking about the activities that we were planning the next few days. While there an older gentleman came up to us and introduced himself. He said he had overheard us talking about things we were planning to do and wanted to offer his recommendations as a person that has lived in the New Orleans area for over 50 years. We talked to him for almost 30 minutes until our table was ready. He was clearly very attracted to Tiffany as most of the conversation was between the two of them. But we did get some great information of things that we should check out over the next few days, including a great spot to watch the parade from, that as he said was "active and lively, yet not buried in a mob of tourists". We thanked him for the information and conversation and were off to our table thinking that we'd never see him again.

After a great meal, we were off to see the parade. We decided to take our old friend's advice and watch the parade from where he suggested. Tiffany had worn a nice blouse with a sweater over it to dinner, so I thought the odds were going to be pretty remote that she'd be flashing for beads. But after the parade got going and several of the ladies around us were displaying their boobs for beads, Tiffany surprised me by taking off her sweater and blouse leaving her with just a silk camisole on. She quickly received hoots and hollers from the next float asking her to show them her "cans" and when she did, the beads came flying. Tiffany really got into it over the next 30 minutes to the point she was getting selective on when to flash based on what types of beads they had, because we already had too many beads. While we were there, I did notice that our older friend that we had met earlier in the evening was sitting on a balcony that was overlooking the street, which gave him great view of where Tiffany and I were. I did not mention it to Tiffany, because I just figured that he was a dirty old man and who could blame him if he wanted to see Tiffany's bare breasts.

When we got back to the hotel room, Tiffany was really worked up and she shocked me by taking charge. She said that she did what I wanted by showing her tits to all of those strangers and now it was time for me to do everything she wanted and that I should start by taking my clothes off. Once I was naked she told me to sit my ass on the love seat that was in our room. As soon as I did that, she got down on her knees and began to kiss and lick my inner thighs. She slowly circled around the base of my cock with her tongue, while she caressed my balls in her hand. Within seconds, my cock was pointing straight up and as hard as a rock. She then began to give me an incredible blow job. Tiffany has always been very good at giving head, but on this night it was like she was possessed and determined to suck me dry. Within minutes I felt the pressure build up and explode into her mouth. She looked up at me with a devilish grin and said now once it gets hard again, it will be her turn. Tiffany then said she needed to change into something more comfortable and would be right back.

Since it had been years since we'd fucked twice in one night, let alone back to back, I thought to myself that it may be a while. But as she came out of the bathroom, she was wearing sexy red lingerie that hugged her body in all of the right places. She seductively walked over to me and began to give me a lap dance. As I began to raise one of my hands, she told me to keep my hands on the couch or the dance would be over. She swayed back and forth displaying her breasts right in front of my face and then turned around and began to rock her beautiful ass up and down across my cock that began coming back to life. Suddenly she stopped and said we are going to pretend that I was one of the float guys. She gave me a handful of bead necklaces and asked if I'd be willing to give her one if she removed her top. I said hell yeah and she removed her top. Next, she asked if I would give her beads for a feel of her bare tits. This continued until I was licking her out on the bed and then ultimately making love to her. It was incredible, intense yet slow and lasted nearly 30 minutes. After we each came we just laid in bed holding each other as we fell asleep.

The next morning, it had created a sticky mess on the sheets, but we figured the maid would take care of it. We spent most of the day sightseeing and when we returned to the room, there was a fancy envelope in our room with an invitation inside. The invitation read as follows:

Mister R and Mistress L; You are cordially invited to an affair tomorrow evening at the estate of John Sinclair. You are one of only 6 couples to receive an invitation. The evening promises to be one you will never forget and one of the lucky couples will win a dream vacation of a lifetime. Please join me in this magical evening. Affair attire and transportation will be provided. Please RSVP by calling ... Sincerely, John Sinclair

Tiffany and I did not know if we should take this serious or not. Was it some kind of time share presentation or what? The idea of winning a dream vacation was enough to at least make us want to check it out a little further, so we went down to the concierge desk and asked if they had any idea of what this was about. The gentleman at the desk said that it sure looked suspicious, but he was relatively new to the area, so he asked the Hotel Manager to come over. When he saw it, he said that it is very real and that from what he has heard, Mr. Sinclair hosts very lavish parties. He said that John Sinclair had a reputation of being a very eccentric millionaire and that he lived in a beautiful mansion on the outskirts of town. When he was describing him to us, it suddenly dawned on us that he was the older gentleman that we had met in the bar the night before. The Hotel Manager went on to say that when Mr. Sinclair's wife passed away about 5 years ago, he began hosting these very extravagant parties and he would typically invite people he hardly knew or had just met. The Hotel Manager really encouraged us to attend, as we'd probably never be given an opportunity like this again.

So, we decided to attend and called the telephone number that had been provided. The woman that answered the phone only said that she was delighted that we'd be able to attend and that we should expect a package delivery to our hotel tomorrow at noon that would contain our attire for the evening and that the limo would be at our hotel for pickup at exactly 7:00 p.m. When I tried to ask a question to get more details, she just responded that Mr. Sinclair would be delighted that we will be attending and that he could answer any questions we had at the party.

The next day, at precisely noon, we received a phone call from the front desk informing us that they had a package for us and that they would bring it right up to us. The Bellman delivered two boxes, one marked his and the other hers. In my box was a pair of tan slacks, a blue pull-over short sleeved shirt and a blue mask, kind of like Zorro used to wear. In Tiffany's box was what I would best describe as a Batgirl or Cat Woman outfit. It had black tights, a tight form-fitting top and a blue cat like mask. Each of the masks only covered the area around the eyes and were the same color. In Tiffany's box, there was also a scroll tied with ribbon. Tiffany opened it and it said the following:

Mister and Mistress Blue; We look forward to your presence in our special evening tonight. Please wear the outfits provided in the boxes. The limo will be waiting for you promptly at 7:00 p.m. As promised in the invitation, one of the 6 couples attending will win a dream vacation. Each of the couples will have a night that they will remember fondly. Sincerely, John Sinclair

Both of us tried our outfits on and were surprised at how well they fit. Tiffany looked incredible in her cat suit and I could not resist the temptation to fuck her. As we were lying in bed, we talked about what we thought would happen tonight. Tiffany was probably more concerned than I was as I was primarily focused on the free trip. We decided that we would go there with an open mind and have fun, but that we would not do anything that we were both not comfortable with. Then we kind of laughed and said we're probably getting nervous over nothing.

When 7:00 finally arrived, we were in the lobby and the limo arrived as stated in the notes. The chauffeur addressed us as Mister and Mistress Blue and opened the door for us. He informed us that it would be about a 30 minute drive, so we could help ourselves to any of the refreshments in the limo. The drive was nice allowing us to see some of the area that we had not seen before. When we arrived, the mansion was surrounded by a high stone privacy fence with wrought iron gates. The gates opened and our driver pulled in next to a few other similar limos. At that point, the driver informed us that we just needed to wait for a few minutes for the other couples to arrive. Within minutes, there were 6 limos parked in front of the entrance to the mansion and we were each escorted to the front door. At the front door, we were each greeted by John Sinclair and asked to follow the Butler to the game room.

Once we arrived in the game room, we were asked to have a seat. In a circular pattern in the middle of the room were 12 chairs, so each of us had a seat. In looking at the other couples, there did not seem to be much in common other that you probably would have to say the women were each much better than average in terms of attractiveness. There were a few couples that appeared to be in their 20's and one couple that looked to be in the 50's, while the rest of us were 30's or 40's. One of the couples was black, one Asian and a mixed couple. Each couple did have their own colored blindfolds. When Mr. Sinclair entered the room he thanked us for coming and promised that we would all have a most enjoyable and memorable evening. He requested that we all refer to each other as Mister or Mistress and then the color of the blindfold, so all of us should feel perfectly safe in keeping our identity anonymous.

He then said that for the next couple of hours that we should just enjoy each others company and we could make use of his pool tables, electronic darts, board games or just relax and chat. At that point he called Adonis, Pearl and Emerald into the room. Adonis was about six feet tall and appeared to be all muscle. He was wearing a muscle shirt and tight shorts that left little to the imagination. Emerald and Pearl, were wearing matching bikinis that also left little to the imagination. John said that they were the entertainment staff and that for the next few hours would just model for all of us in provocative poses. The three of them walked over to a small stage that was raised off the floor about 2 feet and struck a pose. In it Adonis was standing with his arms flexed as each of the girls were clamped to his legs. John then told everyone that the bar and appetizers are open and to enjoy the evening.

For the next few minutes, each couple seemed to be a little nervous at what they were supposed to do. There in front of us were these 3 hard bodies frozen in a pose and each of us were just supposed to enjoy ourselves for the next few hours. Finally, Mister Red got up and went to bar to get a beer. From there, each of the other couples got up and began to enjoy the food, drink and games that were available. The only odd thing, besides the fact that each of us were wearing masks, was Adonis, Emerald and Pearl posing. About every 5 minutes, they would strike a different pose. Tiffany, or should I say Mistress Blue and I ended up playing pool with several of the other couples. Each couple we spoke to was as puzzled as we were about John Sinclair and the dream vacation that one of us would receive. During those couple of hours Mr. Sinclair spent most of the time seated at the bar. We talked to him briefly, but he definitely seemed more interested in just watching all of the couples enjoy each others' company.

Over those couple of hours, the poses that Adonis, Emerald and Pearl struck were definitely getting more and more risqué. The girls each had their bare boobs on display in multiple poses, some of which had Adonis or each other kissing or fondling them. One of the last poses had Emerald and Pearl each holding Adonis' flaccid cock. He was big to say the least, easily bigger than any erection I ever had and he was still flaccid.

Although the poses were very unusual, they had definitely gotten each couple in the mood for some sexual fun. So when John Sinclair finally said it was time for the next activity, we all hurried back to our chairs. He explained that we were going to have a competition and that the winning couple would win that dream vacation. The way the competition would work is that each of the men would be blindfolded and sitting in a chair. The women would rotate from one man to the next in each of 5 rounds. He indicated that there would be rules shared at the beginning of each round and that any violation would result in a deduction of a point for that couple.

After completion of the 5 rounds, the men would rate the women from 1-5 based on how memorable their time was with each woman. They would not rate their wives, nor would there be a round that you were with your wife. So, after re-arranging the chairs so there were only eight and allowing ample space between each one, they asked the mistresses to blindfold their misters. The blindfolds that they had also matched the colors that each of us wore. At that point, Mr. Sinclair announced that the first round would require the women to remove their tops and perform a lap dance for the men. The men were not allowed to use their hands. He instructed everyone that the only talking would be done by the women when they introduced themselves to us. One of the women commented that she was uncomfortable taking off her top. Mr. Sinclair said that to compete for the trip, she would have to abide by all of the instructions. Whoever's wife she was must have recognized her voice, because a male voice spoke up and told her to just do it.

With that, Mr. Sinclair announced that Round 1 was to begin and the women had 3 minutes to impress the man each of them were dancing for. Within seconds, a soft hand touched my face and said "Hey handsome, I am mistress orange". With that she strattled my legs and begin to sway back and forth. Without being able to see her or use my hands, it was not having much of an effect on me. Finally, about half way through, she reached down behind her rear and began to rub my crotch while she was swaying back and forth. That definitely woke my cock up a bit, but then Mr. Sinclair announced time was up and for the mistresses to return to the middle of the circle of chairs.

Having spent the last few hours with these couples, each with the wife (mistress) dressed in a sexy cat suit, I have to admit that I did check out each of the ladies. To be honest, none of them looked as hot as Tiffany did in her cat suit, but I have to admit that Mistress Red was also a real head turner. She looked to be in her twenties, had long blond hair, a petite frame, but huge breasts. I began to look forward the lap dance I would be getting from Mistress Red.

Mr. Sinclair then said that each of the mistresses were to rotate one chair clockwise and that the rules for round 2 were the same as round 1. With that, he said begin.

Again within a few seconds, someone climbed onto my lap and said "Hey stud, I'm Mistress Green and I've got something special for you". Suddenly she thrust forward and stuck my head between her ample tits as she rocked back and forth on my cock. I remembered that Mistress and Mister Green were the older couple. They were both very friendly, as we had played multiple games of pool with them, and she was just ok looking. As she was continuing to rock, I found myself wondering what Tiffany was doing to the lucky guy that she was giving a lap dance to.

12