Mardi Gras Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Etienne leaned forward to finish the penetration and covered her back with his body. Pausing, he said in a husky whisper, "Now, my princess, let us do the danse de la vie."

He raised his body slightly and almost completely withdrew, then began to pump. Lily tried to move to assist, but he was completely in control. They rocked to his pace and Lily's sensations were tremendous. He was a sensuous, caring and strong lover. Even as he heaved them in a stimulating rhythm, Teni moved a hand to stroke her pubic hair and massage her clitoris.

Lily couldn't take any more. The feel, the sound, the pleasure was incredible. She yelled with joy. After a few more strokes, she climaxed in a series of uncontrollable spasms.

Lightheaded and euphoric, she collapsed to rest on the wall and enjoy the rest of Etienne's ride. She stayed clamped tightly around him. He pumped furiously and Lily was merely impaled. The surrender was wonderful. Her lucky unicorn charmed clicked rhythmically on the railing eliciting a giggle from Lily.

Etienne rammed one last, hard, deep thrust and erupted. Time stood still and they were lost in the moment.

Bathed in sweat, pleasure and a mellow electric glow, Lily struggled to regain her breath. After a few moments, she refocused and found her wide-eyed friend below. She couldn't help smiling deliriously and enjoying the curiously shared moment. Lily winked at Kate and the band played on.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!!!

Where is this club? I want to connect with Etienne and have him ride me like a stallion. This scenario is my dream night out and I've never come close. Thanks for stoking my fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
:)

Wow. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
High Class and Erotic

Unique plot and stimulating setting: New Orleans, Mardi Gras and a rock club. Well-written and builds to a shattering climax of public sex. Another quality piece from an author who submits too infrequently.

gdavisgdavisover 18 years ago
Amazingly Erotic Story

A truly sensual story. The details that you put into the characters and their appearance(like the necklace jingling)really place the reader in the story. I love how the mating ritual progresses through a seductive dance, every event flows from one to another, it doesn't seem like anything is forced.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Roughly Ridden Sexy barn tease gets what she wants the hard way.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hot Tub Hottie Husband offers wife to strangers in a hot tub.in Loving Wives
Amy in the Pool Ch. 01 He fucks her in the pool; her husband watches unknowing.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Driving Lesson Anita teases her driving instructor.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Sales Role: Groped in the warehouse Beth finds herself alone with the maintenance guy.in Mature
More Stories