Mares Seeking Stallions: Arian

Story Info
She takes a better stud in front of her boyfriend...
1.1k words
3.71
20k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Mares Seeking Stallions

Arian

"Oh, don't mind him. He'll be quiet."

Arian cast the blue wolf a look, rolling her eyes as she nuzzled under the chin of a taller stallion, velvety lips teasing a line down his neck. The equine snorted and stomped, allowing the smaller, lither unicorn to move him as she pleased, shivering under her light touch. The unicorn's dark coat, patterned with white rosettes - the classic markings of a king cheetah - glittered in the low light, horn gleaming as her long tail curled back and forth, a thick draping of hair floating down from the tip.

Stomping, her stud of the evening - a visiting friend from the land down under, of course - snorted and rolled his eyes back into his skull as she ran her paws down his defined abs, a breathy moan escaping her. Had there ever been a stud so fine? He was what she needed and more, a black stallion with white feather around his hooves and a ready smile on his eager lips. Arian shivered. And he was hers. At least for the time being.

She blew her wolf a kiss, Raz squirming in the chair as his cock pushed against his boxer-briefs, demanding release. Maybe she would be kind to him later. Maybe. The postponing of the decision was half the fun for her.

Groaning, Gabriel let her do as she willed, stepping back towards the bed as she led him, a giggle on her lips. He throbbed hard in his swim trunks, wanting her despite knowing who was watching, his stare searing into his back. Arian had flirted with him and made her intentions quite clear, so he'd had no qualms about following her back to her hotel room, not after what she'd done to him. The mare had been teasing him in the pool and sauna for what seemed like hours on hours, tail flagged and wanting whenever she had thought no one else was looked. Gabe snorted. What he hadn't expected, however, was to find her partner tied to one of the chairs with a ball gag stuffed in his mouth.

"He looks pretty angry," Gabe chuckled, slipping to his back on the bed. "But this is what you do, isn't it? This is all okay with the both of you."

His brow furrowed and he pushed his forelock out of his eyes as if suddenly concerned that he may be overstepping his bounds.

"He doesn't really mind any of this, does he?" The equine swallowed. "I wouldn't want to be caught up in anything nasty now. Amethyst said..."

Arian chuckled and shushed him with a finger pressed to his lips. The stallion's ears flicked back, eyes riveted on the unicorn mare as she unfastened her bikini top, letting the fabric drop to the floor and release her breasts. Gabe moaned softly and thumbed her nipple, feeling it perk up against his paw.

"Of course he doesn't mind," she breathed, her lips a hair's breadth from his as she leaned in. "Look at him. He wants you to fuck me as much as I want you to."

She didn't let him respond, tugging down his trunks and tossing them aside as his shaft finally pushed fully from his sheath, the dark length glistening at the tip with a hint of pre-cum. Tail flicking, Gabe snorted and lipped her breasts playfully, nostrils flaring as he whinnied and bobbed his muzzle.

"You could have at least let me get a towel..." He grumbled good-naturedly, nuzzling between her full breasts as his shaft spilled out against her lower stomach. "Everyone knew what we were up to, running back here..."

Arian nickered, straddling Gabe's hips as his paws landed on her hips as if of their own accord, guiding the mare up, shaft throbbing hard on his belly.

"As if you mind, stallion."

She grinned, sparing her lover a look and meeting his eyes as she held the equine's fat cock up to her pussy, bikini bottoms tugged to one side. She could have taken them off, but, well...that would have taken time. The wolf wriggled and whined, a blush colouring the insides of his ears a darker shade. Arian smirked. He couldn't keep his eyes off her.

The mare laid her ears back as she boldly sank down, letting the stallion's tip ease between her folds. Already soaked and dripping down her own thighs, she moaned and pressed down harder, pushing him deeper and deeper as Gabe huffed and rocked his hips up to meet her. Down past the medial ring, inch after delicious inch drove into her, giving her the filling she had so craved.

Arian shuddered. She'd missed this. So very much.

"Deeper," she hissed through her teeth, thighs trembling as she fought to support her own weight. "I want to feel all of you!"

Gabe proved only to happy to oblige her, nickering as he planted his hooves flat on the bed to drive up into her. Arian neighed and wrapped her tail around his leg for leverage, letting his shaft hold her bikini bottoms to the side as the real fun began. She sashayed her hips, grinding down to take him as deep as he could possibly go, the stallion quivering beneath her. He let his head roll back on the bed and cast the wolf. He'd been in his position too and either was as sweet in the taking.

"Cover me!"

Arian leaned forward, paws on Gabriel's chest as she arched and groaned. It didn't matter that she was on top - this stallion still had the strength and stamina to give her the ride she desired. Holding her with two massive paws seeming to half-encircle her waist, he nickered proudly as she slammed up into her, glutes tightening as he powered up from the bed. Arian gasped and rolled her head, clinging to him for balance as she ground down as he drove up, pleasure sending tremors through her body.

She shot Raz a glance, lips parted in a breathy moan that she couldn't have held back if she'd tried. There was no point trying to hide it. There was one simple fact about the matter that she couldn't hold tight as a secret any longer, no matter how hard she tried. And it was time he knew it too.

Falling on her stud's chest, Arian let him roll her onto her back, legs wrapped around his waist as he snorted hot breath over her neck and pounded her into the bed. Her lips caressed his cheek and she forced her breath into the words her wolf needed to hear.

"Show him why studs are better than wolves."

The unicorn sucked in a breath, nostrils flared and eyes wild with raw need.

"Fuck me!"