Margaret and Jeanette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bandra
Bandra
169 Followers

"How was it, Mohan? Good?"

"Terrific, Jenny – No wonder Steve always looks so happy."

"Yeah, Steve and one other secret guy. No, no; don't pull it out – Just leave it in there for a while. See what happens"

"Who is the other guy?"

"Margaret's Uncle Paul. One day last April, Margaret and I were in her room, had our tops off, and were playing with and sucking each other's boobs and nipples. The door was ajar and Uncle Paul was standing there and watching us. We didn't know how long he was watching, and he took a digital picture of us. The noise of the camera shutter startled us. He walked inside, ordered Margaret to put on her clothes and leave the room"

Jeanette continued, "Margaret was scared and quickly left, leaving me with Uncle Paul. As soon as she was gone, he closed the door and fucked me hard. Twice. The second time he was rough and left scratch marks on my back as he ejaculated. I had no option and he has been blackmailing me ever since. This is the only way I can keep him quiet. Margaret knows about it, now you know about it, and it's no longer a secret. He still has that photograph and is now asking me to suck him. I don't mind him fucking me; and even though I enjoy sucking cock, I will not suck him."

"How often does he fuck you?"

"Oh, every week; on Tuesdays when Aunt Irene goes to her weekly dance classes. By the way, it's Uncle Paul who taught me how to milk a man's cock. It took me a while to firm up and control my muscles, but now I am comfortable with it and I enjoy better too. Steve loves my milking, and from the look on your face, you love it too."

"Does Uncle Paul have a big cock?"

"Same size as Steve's; about five and a half inches – but much fatter. Mohan, I love the way your cock fills me up. Margaret thinks your cock is too big, and told me that she is scared; but I think she will enjoy the size."

"Jenny, how do you keep from getting pregnant?"

"Uncle Paul uses a condom, and I fuck Steve without a condom only during my safe period. Like now. I like to feel your cock, and Steve's too, expand and spasm inside me during ejaculation and the hot semen shoot inside my pussy spurt after spurt. No more talk, fuck me one more time, I have to get back before anyone starts looking for me."

My cock got hard again inside her warm cunt and Jeanette started her rocking motion all over again. I thought that this girl was going to strip the skin off my cock with her wild fucking. This was not a high school girl; this was a fucking machine; and she was good at it; particularly the milking part.

Since I had already cum in her pussy a few minutes before, I felt that I had taken the edge off and the second round would last much longer. I was right! This time, I pleaded with her and begged her to milk my cock. She was delighted to comply and promptly started to milk me. After a few minutes, we stopped and rested, with my cock still buried deep inside her juicy cunt. She lay on top of me and I leaned over and sucked her nipples.

A few minutes later, I said, "Let's fuck again, Jeanette – come on baby, let's fuck. By the way, have you sucked Steve?"

"Oh yes I have; he has been pleading and pestering me for that. I love it and I'll do it for you too, one of these days. You guys are obsessed with cock sucking. But you have to promise not to tell anyone. Not even Margaret. I don't want her to know that I suck cock. Now come on, I want to fuck doggy style."

She went on all fours on the smooth concrete pad with her butt sticking up. I knelt down behind her, held her waist with one hand, and with the other, I inserted my cock in her still tight cunt. I immediately felt her pussy muscles exert a firm grip on my cock. This time I controlled the strokes. I gave her a few G-Spot stimulating strokes followed by a few rapid long strokes. Then I repeated the process all over again. I fucked Jeanette for about ten minutes in this position. She moved her head from side to side, and moaned with each in stroke. I reached over and squeezed her boobs and teased her hard erect nipples.

"Fuck mmmeee, fuck mmmeeeee..! Faster Mohan! Come on give it to me, faster...! Ooooohhhhh, fuck me darling...!"

I grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy towards my cock as I rammed into her. She took about three minutes of these hard strokes and fucked me back by moving her butt backwards to match my rhythm. I moved my hand over and massaged her erect clitoris, touching the exposed tip with my wet fingers.

Jeanette screamed, "Uuunnnhhhh, faster! Faster! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!"

I felt both our bodies stiffen and jerk and we both climaxed together. I shot my semen deep inside her cunt.

"Oh Mohan! I felt your cock expand and your semen shoot inside me – Well, you got two shots and I got three orgasms – I better get back before anyone is looking for me."

"Thank you Jenny, that was great! I wish you can talk Margaret into this."

"I already have. Don't think she is that innocent. We have kissed each other, caressed each other's boobs, fingered each other's pussies, and had a good time. She will fuck you very soon. We talked about it at length and came up with a great plan. I promise you will love it, just trust me. There is no time to discuss that now, I have to get back. Margie and I are best friends, and she gave me permission to fuck you tonight. We have to wait until our safe periods coincide; then we can both fuck you. It will be soon."

So that's why she was not wearing any panties when she came to meet me tonight!

Jeanette briefly told me that they both wanted to do a threesome with me. It would be Margaret's grand initiation and she was too shy and scared to let me fuck her even though she very much wanted to do so. Besides, Margaret was a virgin. I found it hard to imagine that demure, shy Margaret would have a wild, horny best friend like Jeanette and engage in lesbian episodes!

When this session with Jeanette was over, I noticed a little blood on my penis and asked Jeanette whether she had her period. She said no. Then I noticed that the slight bleeding was from my cock. Jeanette's tight pussy, wild fucking, and milking had separated the last bit of skin that attached my foreskin to my glans. When I got home, I was concerned about my cock, didn't know what to do, and the only person that I felt safe to confide in, was my housemaid Lakshmi.

I told Lakshmi what had happened and she was very sympathetic at first. Then she started giggling and soon her whole body was shaking with laughter. We both laughed. She led me to the bathroom and washed my sore cock. A small amount of the skin around my glans was ripped off and the soap and water made it burn. My cock got hard by this washing; Lakshmi applied some powder to it and put a bandage around it. It seemed to be effective. However, as soon as my cock went flaccid, the bandage came off and dropped to the floor. Both Lakshmi and I found this hilarious and had a good laugh.

She examined the wound every day, washed my cock, applied the medicated powder, and by the fourth day, the scab had formed. Three days after that, my cock was fully healed and ready for action.

(Margaret's initiation and the threesome with her and Jeanette will be a sequel to this narrative)

I welcome comments to help improve future stories.

Bandra
Bandra
169 Followers
12