Margaret's Horny Night Out

Story Info
A dinner date with my horny wife Margaret leads to more.
3.4k words
4.27
31.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leo12846
leo12846
107 Followers

To look at my wife Margaret you'd think you're looking at the typical suburban housewife with nice house, sometimes boring husband and one son off to college. That would be a total misconception. At home, she was but away from home she was entirely different.

Her and I got together just before she was 30 and she described herself to me in a moment of truth as the "office tramp". She really did like to fuck. And she did. I'd always been attracted to slutty women so we did hit it off. Indeed, the first time we hooked up she chose me rather that the guy she had fucked the weekend before.

We got married and moved to another State, setting up our own publicity business, which proved very successful. For the first few years sex was constant and at times included other men. Always, and for obvious reasons, they were men we didn't know but would find when we travelled for work. Seeing Margaret suck another cock always aroused me, and she knew it, and would lead to her being fucked by two cocks.

We couldn't have children so some family urges led to adoption of a 12-year-old boy who came with his problems and baggage. Margaret showed deep compassion, understanding and persistence and Joey prospered at school and among friends. Sport was his thing and a scholarship to an interstate college meant Margaret and I were once again alone at home, which led to a resumption of our earlier sex life.

A highlight and one of the most erotic and horny things Margaret did with me was her being fucked in a hotel room one night we were out for dinner. Actually, we never made the dinner!! We started at a busy city hotel bar, crowded and noisy. Margaret was in one of my favorite outfits - tight black dress, stockings, high heels and below the dress a skimpy black thong and half cut push up bra. At this time, she was about 50 and looked much younger and very sexy with short blond hair.

To describe her, she's about 5'7" and still has the body she had when she was about 35, not skinny and about 120 pounds with a nice shape. She has slightly saggy but good size tits that she keeps in a half-cut pop up bra. Her nipples not too big and light brown and very sensitive. She loves them sucked and she also loves to titty fuck. She has very sensitive neck and ears and if they get attention she gets aroused. She has a nice firm ass and puckered asshole, which she likes being fingered when she is fucked.

Margaret keeps her pubic hair trimmed and waxed so there is just a sliver of hair over a perfect slit. When she is aroused, her cunt is so wet and open and she loves me to use my tongue on her -- around the outside, her clit and as deep as I can get it in.

She sometimes likes to dress up like a street walker and be aggressive in sex, whether on the floor or the couch after she has walked and wiggled around the room in the tightest shortest skirt, half open blouse showing her tits, black thigh high stockings and 4 to 5 inch heels. She is a superb cock sucker, about the best I've ever had.

Margaret is far from conservative in bed and likes being fucked doggy style or riding my cock. She comes a lot and just before she does, the inside of her cunt gets so tight that I have to really push my cock into her. She then comes in floods.

Like all our dinner/date nights we were both horny and both of us imagined what we would do to each other when we got home from dinner. We tried to do it once a month and usually started in a crowded bar and then off to dinner. Margaret was always touchy-feely on our date nights and my hands would always be running up her stocking covered legs towards her cunt, which was sometimes not even covered by skimpy panties or a thong.

We were standing just off the crowed bar, drinks in hand and side by side looking at each other and talking. Margaret always liked crowded bars because as some men slid past her they would rub against her ass and every now and then she would feel a hard cock or a hand against her ass. This aroused her, and me as I enjoyed when she was flirting or making it obvious she liked the attention from other men.

While we were chatting, she seemed a little distracted and I figured the guy who had slipped past her as he made his way to the bar had connected with her ass. He had and when he left with his drinks she leaned into me: "He was really rubbing his cock against my ass."

I looked at her with a grin and she added: "His cock felt so hard and," she paused before adding, "I was naughty."

"How?"

"I rubbed my ass back into his cock and wiggled it."

I laughed softly into her ear.

"Maybe he enjoyed it as much as you did."

Margaret rubbed my arm and smiled and our conversation went back to more mundane matters. About five minutes later she again leaned into me: "He's coming back."

Without being overly obvious I watched this well-dressed guy about 35-40 come towards the bar and although there were some other spaces where he could have ordered he came right back beside Margaret.

"Excuse me," he said as he brushed past her trying to get the barman's attention.

Margaret half turned so her back was towards him but could see his face. She smiled as he stood waiting for his order. I could see he was quite close to her and, as I watched, she slowly moved just a little so her ass was right in front of him and on level with where his cock would be. Pretending to try and attract the attention of the guy behind the bar he moved forward and came into contact with her. I watched as she started to move from side to side ever so slightly so her ass was rubbing against him. I noticed one of his hands had disappeared and from how Margaret was reacting I was sure he had his hand against her ass. He got his drinks and moved away.

"Excuse me again," he said to Margaret as he left.

"No problem," she replied, smiling, as she watched him leave.

"You were naughty again," I said her as she watched him move through the bar crowd, to which she just smiled knowingly at me.

"He was playing with your ass, wasn't he?"

Margaret just nodded and then added: "He'll be back."

"You're confident, are you?"

She was silent for a few seconds and then said to me: "When I see him coming back why don't you go to the restroom."

I look at her quizzically.

"I'm so horny tonight that I want to spice it up a bit and maybe have a bit of stray sex."

Sometimes when she was horny Margaret could be very direct and open, as she was being now.

"You want to play with him?"

"Yes," she replied, "you don't mind?"

All I could was nod as she always knew it always made me horny when Margaret played and fucked around.

"I'll tell him you're someone from work and we're having a drink while I wait for my husband to get here in about an hour. You go and then meet me back here in an hour and a half."

Before I could utter any response, Margaret saw the guy coming back and indicated it was time for me to leave for a few minutes, which I did, passing him as I went towards the restroom. He did not acknowledge me in any way as we passed as his concentration was directed at the spot I had just left.

I gave him about 10 minutes and then made my way back to where he was now standing close to Margaret and I could see one of his hands resting on her ass. What I didn't see until I was back was that one of her hands was slightly rubbing the front of his trousers where his cock was.

She introduced me to him, reinforcing that I was a work colleague. We chatted for a few minutes and I said I had to go and would she be OK until her husband arrived. She nodded and I left.

During the hour and a half that I waited in a hotel bar down the street, my imagination ran wild about what she would be doing. So many scenarios ran through my mind, vivid pictures and thoughts and how she would describe what she had been up to that my cock was so hard and leaking. It was lucky I had black pants on. I waited until I was sure she would be back and wandered back up the street to the hotel bar. I moved through the crowd slowly so I could make sure she was alone. She was, sitting at the end of the bar, sipping a glass of wine. She saw me, smiled and then ordered a drink for me, which was on the bar when I sat down.

As she kissed my cheek I could smell sex on her.

"You reek of sex," I told her.

"I should," was all she said, again sipping her wine.

"Well?"

"When we get home, I'll tell you everything," she said and then paused for a few seconds before adding: "It will so turn you on."

Margaret was not going to tell me any more so we finished our drinks, forgot about our dinner reservation (which I found out later she had already cancelled) and headed out to get a taxi home. In the taxi she sat close to me and rested her hand on my thigh and her head on my shoulder.

"You reek so much of sex," I told her softly so as the cab driver didn't hear.

She just snuggled into me, saying nothing.

When we got home she asked me to get her some wine while she had something to do.

"I've got so many tissues between my legs to stop cum seeping out that I need to get rid of them," she said as she walked out of the lounge room.

I got the drinks and waited on the couch until she came back. How she described what she'd done was so horny. As I listen I tried to picture it in my mind.

After I'd left the guy (Anthony) kept up the pressure on her ass as she played with his cock. He waited a few minutes, enjoying her ass, before he said, "I'm going to fuck you." She nodded, saying "You're confident, aren't you?"

He told her he was staying in the hotel and they should go to his room. He took control, paid the bar check (Thanks Anthony for the free drink, I thought) and his arm around her hips and his hand on her ass, they left. In the elevator, he drew he to him and as he kissed her and explored her mouth with his tongue, his hands cupped her ass cheeks and pressed her into his cock. She was so horny that she pushed herself against his cock as much as he pulled her in.

Once out of the elevator, they moved quickly to his room. "I was in a hurry," she told me. Inside the room, he was kissing her and massaging her ass. "You've almost got nothing on," he said to her as his hands roamed over her ass, feeling the skimpy thong that was all she had on underneath her tight black dress. As he kissed her he searched for the dress zipper and, finding it, he let it down. The dress was soon on the floor just inside the door and she was only in the half cup bra, thong, stockings and heels.

Anthony stood back and looked her up and down. "Fuck you're sexy," he told her. These were the last words she heard from him for quite some time. Each of them knew what they wanted. He then moved her the few steps to the king size bed and sat her on the edge. With her watching he quickly stripped down to just his briefs and, as she told me, his cock was hard, large and straining against the fabric.

Margaret leaned forward and slipped his briefs down to let his cock escape. She looked up at him and smiled as she slowly took his cock in her mouth, slipping her tongue around the head, licking off his precum and sucking just an inch of it. He moaned and pulled her head into his cock and more and more of its hardness penetrated her mouth. Margaret is a superb cock sucker and Anthony soon began to experience just how good she was as he looked down and watched his cock going in and out of her mouth.

She felt him start to grow and get harder, the precursor to cumming. She stopped and squeezed the head of his cock. "Not yet," she quipped as she squeezed, "I want more."

Anthony pushed Margaret back on the bed, grabbed the waist band of her thong and, as she lifted her ass off the bed, pulled it down, leaving her in her bra, stockings and heels. He had the first view of her almost bald cunt.

Positioning himself between her legs, he leaned forward and started to breath heavily just above her cunt. His tongue sought out her clit and, finding it, began giving it a wet and slow tongue massage. Margaret really loves her clitty worked on and he soon found out how she could be demanding, pushing her cunt into his face and taking his head in her hands and moving it ever so slightly back and forward as he attacked her clit with his tongue.

"That's when I came the first time," she told me as we sat on the couch, her hand slowly stroking my ever so hard cock. "He was so good with his tongue on my clitty that I came and filled his mouth. He loved that and then his tongue was invading my cunt as if he wanted to find where my cum had come from."

Margaret then described how he tongue fucked her (her words) and held her on the bed while he tried to get his tongue as far inside her cunt as he could. She came again, she told me, as he used his tongue on her cunt.

"Then I told him to fuck me," she said, "I wanted his cock in my cunt so bad."

Anthony opened her legs and she felt his hard cock head at the opening of her cunt. There was no condom but she was past caring about that. Bit by bit his cock eased in and she spread her legs as wide as possible to accommodate it.

"It was so big and hard," she told me, "must have been nearly eight inches."

Then he began a long and slow fucking, holding her legs apart and thrusting in and out. She said she was moaning loudly as he fucked her as he was so good.

It was as she lay back on the bed, legs apart and propped up as Anthony fucked her, that she felt like there was someone else on the bed. She looked to one side and saw another man, also naked and holding a large and hard cock.

"Anthony said he'd found a playmate," the other guy said to her. "He was right and you're such a sexy woman who looks like she likes being fucked."

Now Anthony spoke to her for the first time since looking her up and down just inside the room. "This is Jim and he wants to play too. You don't mind?"

Margaret knew there was nothing she could say and, besides, she was so enjoying being fucked that another cock might be even more enjoyable.

Now Anthony took his cock out of her and turned her over, raising her on her hands and knees. He moved behind her and she knew she was about to be fucked from behind. What he didn't know was this was about her favorite way to be fucked. She felt his cock slip back inside her cunt and she met his thrust.

She felt Jim get on the bed in front of her and, as she looked at him, his cock appeared right in front of her face. She was about to suck her second cock of the night. She took his cock in quickly and, adjust her position slightly, she matched Anthony's thrusts in her cunt with her sucking of Jim's cock.

Margaret said her cunt was so wet that it was as if Anthony had already cum in her. As well, Jim's precum was filling her mouth and she greedily swallowed it. She was in a sexual bliss, a big hard cock in her cunt and another in her mouth. She told me it must have been quite a sight.

"She's only got an hour before she has to meet her husband," Anthony told Jim, "so we better make the most of it."

For the next 45 minutes the pair of them alternated between fucking her and having their cocks in her mouth. By alternating, they could put off cumming. Precum was leaking out of her mouth and smearing her face and her wetness was oozing out of her cunt. "Never have I been fucked so much in a short time," she told me as I sat enthralled as she spoke.

"I'm going to cum in her cunt," one of them said. Margaret told me that had switched so many times that she didn't know whose cock was in her cunt or in her mouth. What she did feel was a big hard cock expand and its owner thrust in as deep as he could and then she felt the first sticky and wet and warm cum flood her cunt. She moved back, the cock in her mouth slipping out, and looked back to see it was Anthony who had cum first. As he filled her cunt she took Jim's cock back in her mouth. As Anthony's cock shrunk and eased out she felt Jim move around and thrust his cock in her now filled cunt. He pounded her cunt and gave her bare ass a few spanks as he worked his cock in and out. Then he thrust in hard, stopped, held her tight and she felt more cum flood her cunt.

During the time being fucked Margaret had lost count of how many times she had come but she knew it was many. Jim now collapsed on top of her and the pair of them lay on the bed with his cock still inside her but growing smaller.

They were finished with her and she knew it. Also, in keeping with her story, it was time to go. Her bra was still on and her stockings were smeared with cum as were her legs above the stockings. Cum, hers and theirs, also seeped between her cheeks.

She told me she made the bathroom clutching her thong and used a wash cloth to clean up a bit and then a stack of tissues to try and control the cum leaking out of her now well used cunt. She knew she smelt of precum and cum, and sweat, but she was so well fucked that she didn't mind. With the tissues between her legs and her thing back on she came back into the room and grabbed her dress. She slipped it on and Anthony did up the zipper.

"That was so fucking good," he said to her. "I'd love to do it again and Jim would too." They were still naked with their cock flaccid and hanging down.

"Maybe," was what she replied as she prepared to leave. Anthony gave her a card and said to call him. She had no intention of doing so and waited for Jim to open the door.

"Your husband will know you've been fucked," Anthony said to her as she was leaving.

She said she looked back at him, smiled and said: "He knows what I'm like."

With that she left to come back and join me.

Needless to say, I fucked Margaret so hard that night and I loved how her cunt was so full of their cum.

leo12846
leo12846
107 Followers