Margaret's Revenge

Story Info
Three women decide to humiliate Ray.
1.2k words
3.18
86.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fred1177
Fred1177
69 Followers

Margaret had summoned her two ex-sisters-in-law for a summit.

"I have an idea," she said, "one that may make all of us happy."

Barbara and Fay just looked at each other.

"I want to put Ray in his place once and for all. I know you two are his sisters, but I don't think you like him any more than I do. He divorced me after taking up with some gold-digging young slut and I know he cheated you two out of your shares of the family business. I figure he's got it coming."

"Depends on the plan," Fay said. "I don't want to waste my time on something lame."

Barbara agreed with her. So, Margaret laid out her plan and the squeals of laughter that she received confirmed their cooperation.

A few days later, Margaret called her ex-husband and invited him over. He was wary at first.

"Why do you want me to come over?" he asked.

"Welllll, I thought maybe we could have some 'ex sex' if you know what I mean," she purred into the phone. "'I'm feeling the need' if you know what I mean."

"I can be there in ten minutes," he said.

When he got there, they immediately began to make out as soon as he walked through the door.

"Do you still like kinky?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah, baby! What have you got in mind?"

She took him to the bedroom and showed him a free-standing square rig that was made up of steel pipes and had cuffs attached to it. "I was thinking that I could rock your world with my new toy."

"I love bondage!" he said.

Margaret cuffed him securely and began to tease him a little by rubbing her hand over the crotch of his pants. He was definitely turned on. She smiled at him and then said, "Okay, he's ready, come on out."

He had a look of absolute horror when his two younger sisters (Fay, 32 and Barbara, 29) came out of the bathroom. The fact that they both had big smiles on their faces did nothing to make him feel better.

"What's going on here?" he asked in a panic-sounding voice. "Let me go! Let me go!"

Fay walked up and put her hand on his face. "Dear brother, I think we want to have some fun with you first!"

Barbara took a pair of scissors and walked up to him. He was wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. She began to cut off his t-shirt.

"You know," she said to no one in particular, "I've always wondered what he's got down there."

"Look, we can work something out," he said. "We could make a deal."

"I think the time for deal-making is over," Fay said.

As Margaret began to unsnap his jeans, he begged her, "Please don't pull my pants down in front of my sisters! Please, I'm begging you!"

Margaret just laughed as she slowly unzipped him and lowered his jeans around his ankles. He was wearing red and white striped boxers and he was shaking.

"Ready for the unveiling?" Margaret asked.

"Please, no!" he said.

On the count of three, Margaret slowly pulled his shorts down. Fay and Barbara started laughing hysterically.

"Look at that teenie weenie!" Barbara said. "I had no idea it was so tiny! How did you stay married to him?"

Margaret said, "It wasn't easy."

Fay said, "It looks so sad and wilted. Who's got the razor?"

Margaret had the razor and the shaving cream. Barbara began trimming off the longer hairs with scissors and then Margaret applied shaving cream to the remaining hair.

Fay said, "Gotta be careful. It would be very easy to shave that little thing right off." They had a good laugh over that.

Once he was shaved, they wiped off the remaining shaving cream and inspected the results.

"Wow. He looks like a twelve-year-old," Fay said.

"More like a ten-year-old," Barbara said. "A forty year-old man with the dick of a child."

"I wonder how long it is when it's hard," Fay said.

"Let's find out! There's a ruler on that desk there." Margaret said. She began to slowly stroke his penis.

"No! I won't get an erection!" Ray said.

The women all laughed.

"Yeah! Like you can control it!" Barbara said.

As Margaret stroked his penis, it slowly began to respond. It didn't take long for it to turn into a raging red hard-on. Fay took the ruler and measured his penis with it.

"Girls! We have a whopper here! This monster-sized cock is a whopping three and a half inches long!" Fay announced. The women were laughing almost to the point of tears and Ray just wanted to curl up and die.

"Where's the camera?" Barbara asked.

"Please! No pictures!" Ray said. "Let me go!"

"All in good time," Margaret said.

Fay and Barbara had a digital camera and they took a bunch of pictures. Barbara said, "I know a website that pays for pics of teenie weenies. This one sure qualifies!"

"Only one question left, girls," Fay said. "I want to know how far it can shoot. I know it's just a little guy, but what can it do?"

"I won't come. I won't!" Ray said.

"Ray!" Margaret said. "We both know you have no dick control! You can't hold back!"

"I will this time. I won't come!"

Barbara handed a bottle of lotion to Margaret. "I'll let you do the honors, Margaret. I'd rather not play with my brother's dick."

Margaret put a small amount of lotion on her hands and rubbed it in. Then she put a small amount of lotion on Ray's throbbing penis.

"Okay, girls, time me!" Margaret said. Then, she began to stroke his penis and using her thumb to stimulate the head. Ray was trying to hold back and he was resisting and pulling against the restraints. Margaret began to stroke faster and to squeeze harder. Despite Ray's efforts, he began to ejaculate. The semen came out in a weak spurt followed by three or four drops.

"That's it? That's the money shot? That was lame, 'little bro,'" Barbara said.

"How long did he last?" Margaret asked.

Fay was laughing. "He lasted forty-five seconds!"

Barbara said, "He couldn't even last one minute?"

After his orgasm, his penis went into total retreat. Fay whipped out the ruler again. "It shrank down to an inch and a half. I guess Mom didn't feed you enough when you were a kid."

Barbara took a pink ribbon and tied it around his penis and scrotum with a big pretty bow. She cupped his scrotum in her hand and said, "You don't know how tempting it is to stand here with your balls in my hand," and gave them a squeeze.

"I think it's time to let him go," Margaret said. "But before we do..." Her voice trailed off as she picked up the scissors. She began to cut his underwear and jeans off of him. When she was done, all he had on was his sneakers. Fay turned him loose and Barbara held the door open.

"Just remember, we still have those pictures. Be a good boy or they will definitely end up someplace you don't want them to be!" Margaret said.

With that, he scooped up his keys and wallet and made a mad dash to his car. There were some women in the parking lot and they let out a few "woo hoos!" as the naked man ran to his car and drove away.

Fred1177
Fred1177
69 Followers