Margaritas Make Her Horny

Story Info
She wants to have fun in the car.
2k words
4.45
68.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpat
mpat
17 Followers

Linda and I had gone to our favorite little restaurant that looked out over the water. It had a great bar, and the view made it the perfect place to drink margaritas on a summer afternoon. We were just starting on our second pitcher when I commented to her, "You know that all these other horny guys here wish they were with you, don't you?"

She looked around a minute, then smiled at me, replying, "well, maybe...but there's only one person I want to be with."

She moved her chair a little closer to mine, then kissed me on the cheek. As she did, I felt her hand on my leg, and she moved it higher until it was only a few inches from my crotch. She squeezed my thigh, causing a stirring between my legs, and then moved it to the table to pick up her drink.

As she took a sip, I grinned at her and said, "Well, if drinking margaritas makes you want to play like that, then we better have another one."

I poured more of the liquid into our glasses, and as I took a sip, I dropped my hand onto her leg. I looked out toward the water as I slowly began to move my hand up her leg, and it was soon just underneath the bottom of her short skirt. I loved it when she wore skirts, since it gave me much better access to her.

She whispered to me, "And what do you think you're doing?"

I didn't reply - just smiled as I continued looking out over the water. My hand kept inching its way upward until my fingertips were almost to her thong. Linda moved her legs a bit wider, inviting me to continue. I needed no further encouragement, and my fingers were quickly running over the front of the thin material. I could feel her heat as I caressed her, and then I finally looked into her eyes. They had begun to sparkle even more than usual, so I knew that she was enjoying it.

As my fingers continued caressing her, I looked her over. She looked so sexy, and since she had gotten more comfortable with herself, she had discovered that she enjoyed having others look at her. She had begun to dress a bit more to show, as evidenced by the short skirt and halter she was wearing today. I loved the fact that she was enjoying herself, and I definitely was, too. I knew she liked what I was doing between her legs, and I could see her hard nipples protruding against the thin fabric of her top. I decided that I would tease her a bit, so I removed my hand after a bit, and leaned back in my chair, sipping my drink.

She looked over at me and said, "Who told you that you could stop that? I was just starting to get a little hot and bothered."

She reached over into my lap and quickly was rubbing the bulge that had begun in my shorts. It wasn't long until I was becoming quite hard, and I had to move around in my seat to try to get myself adjusted. Linda just grinned at my increasing predicament, saying, "Are you having some sort of problem, dear?" I definitely was, and as her hand now grasped and stroked my erection through the material, I knew that she had me right where she wanted me. I glanced around, and I could tell that there were a few patrons that were watching, however indiscreetly, what Linda was doing. In looking at her, I could tell that she was having fun, and I wanted to have some fun myself.

I smiled and said, "I think we should finish our drinks and get out of here before I put you up against this table and have my way with you."

She laughed and removed her hand and said, "Promises, promises," and then proceeded to down the rest of her margarita in one gulp.

"Let's go," she said.

As she got up from her chair, she moved her legs apart more than usual, making sure that I got a good view of her pink thong. I finished my drink, and adjusted myself as best I could, and then stood. You could still tell that there was a bulge, but I didn't care at that point. Linda began walking toward the door, and I immediately followed her perfect swaying ass out into the parking lot.

I opened the door for her, and before she could get in, leaned her up against the car and gave her a big kiss. I pressed my crotch into hers, and ran my hands up under the back of her skirt to grab her ass. She humped back against me and whispered, "Margaritas sure make me horny."

I squeezed her ass one more time and then released her, allowing her to get into the car. As she did, she made sure I got a good look as she spread her legs wide as she sat down. I moved around to the driver's side and when I got in, she was more or less facing me, her legs open. I wondered how I would be able to concentrate on driving.

As we pulled out of the parking lot, Linda smiled at me and said, "Let's don't go home yet - let's just drive around for awhile."

I got out on the highway and she leaned back in her seat. I grinned at her and said, "You know, if that skirt were any shorter, there would probably not be any point in wearing it."

She glanced down at her lap, then over at me, and then pulled it up to reveal her little black g-string. Grinning widely at me, she said, "And what do you think you would see?"

"I know what I would see, hon, and I would love to see it."

She got her evil look in her eyes and said, "Well, maybe I could help you."

With that, she reached down between her legs and pulled the silky material to the side, giving me a most wonderful view of her smooth shaved lips. I could tell they were a little damp, so it appeared that she enjoying herself.

She ran her tongue over her lips as she said, "Like what you see?"

I grinned and nodded and said, "But I would really like it if you just went ahead and took them off."

It didn't take her long until the tiny panties were pushed down her legs to her feet. She reached down and handed them to me, and I reached up and hung them on the rear view mirror. She laughed as she laid back, her legs open to my view. It was hard for me to keep my eyes on the road, while trying to look at her on full display. She then asked, "Is there anything else you would like to see?"

I looked over at her, and could tell her nipples were about to burst through the fabric of her halter. I nodded at her and said, "I'll bet that those tits of yours would like a little fresh air, too."

In just a matter of seconds, the halter was off, releasing her breasts, showing just how hard her nipples were. This time, she hung it on the mirror, and then leaned back in her seat, naked except for her skirt. It wasn't there long.

"No point in wearing this anymore, is it?"

The skirt was quickly unzipped and slipped off. It was soon hanging on the mirror with the rest of her clothing. She took a breast in each hand and squeezed them together, looking at me and saying, "Are you happy now?"

As I nodded my head yes, she said, "But I'm not...at least not yet."

As she said it, she reached over into my lap and began to fondle the bulge that was steadily increasing in size. She moved her head to mine, and I felt her tongue licking my neck, and then my ear. The hand in my lap had undone my belt and unbuttoned my shorts, and was now working down my zipper. I glanced down just as she pulled down my boxers and took hold of my erection.

She began to slowly pump her hand up and down, all the while tonguing me all around my ears. As I struggled to stay in my lane, she whispered to me, " I would love to be licking something else right now, and I think you know what it is."

She stuck her tongue in my ear, then asked, "Would you like for me to lick something else, baby?"

I whispered back, "You know the answer to that, don't you?"

She kissed me on my cheek, and then licked my neck, and then moved her head slowly down my body. She stopped briefly to bite my nipples through my shirt, then continued downward until I could feel her breath on my penis. I felt her tongue begin to lick the head, all around the ridge, and then down one side of the shaft and up the other. She looked up at me and grinned, saying, "I bet you like that, don't you?"

"You know I do, hon."

She then opened her mouth and took in the head, pausing a moment to swirl her tongue around it, then moving her head downward, taking in as much as she could. Her head moved up, and then quickly back down again, as I felt her fingernails begin to tickle my balls. As she got in her rhythm, I reached over and ran my hand over her naked ass, which was almost sticking up in the air. I ran my fingers between her cheeks, lower and lower, until I could feel the wetness on her lips. I slipped a finger inside, then another, then began to move them in and out, trying to match the speed of her mouth.

As she sucked, I felt her pushing back against my hand. Her tongue was wrapped around my shaft as her head bobbed up and down. My fingers pushed deeper inside of her, and she removed her mouth briefly, just long enough to say, "Ohhhh, baby. That feels sooooo good."

Her mouth quickly went back to work, and I could feel the stirring beginning in my balls. She sensed it too, and began moving her mouth faster. I reached further underneath her, and began to rub my thumb over her clit, and I could hear her moaning, sending vibrations running through my penis. The new vibrations were all it took to push me to the edge. I groaned and said, "Here it comes, babe!"

As her mouth went down, I pushed up against her and exploded into her mouth. As I felt the second shot coming, I pushed my fingers deep inside her, and she moaned loudly as she came. I don't know how she did it, but she kept her mouth around my penis as I continued thrusting. I could feel her juices running out of her and over my fingers, and I continued moving my fingers in and out of her, wanting to make her feel as good as she had made me feel.

After what seemed like forever, my spurts had subsided, and I could feel her tongue moving all over my shrinking erection, cleaning me up completely. When she was done, she raised her head up as I removed my fingers from her wetness. As she sat back up, I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked off the sweetness that was there. Feeling a little wicked, I offered my fingers to her so she could taste as well.

Just as her mouth began to lick my fingers, I heard a horn, and looked around to see 4 young guys waving and giving us the thumbs-up sign. One of them yelled, "Lucky Dude!" as they sped away. Evidently we had been so engrossed in each other that we had not seen them alongside our car.

As I watched Linda suck on my fingers, I realized how lucky I was...

mpat
mpat
17 Followers